Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hush Little One

"Tonight he is no longer just daddy he is the lover she needs"

46
35 Comments 35
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

He came to her when she was at her lowest. Her face was stained with the tears she had been shedding for days. He looked at her helplessly. A slight sigh escaped from his mouth as he kneeled down beside her, picking her up and brushing the hair away from her face. As he was looking into her glassy blue eyes he took her left hand in his, kissed it, and slipped the plain gold band off her finger. He placed it on the nightstand and wrapped her in his arms.

 

 

He carried her from that dark place. He knew that tonight it would be his job to show her love and tenderness. The kind of loved she craved for desperately. What she needed from him. What she didn’t know how to ask for. Tonight he would not be her Dom but he would be her lover.

 

He picked up her frail body from the passenger seat and carried her into his house. Not putting her down he continued up the stairs while she just rested her head against his chest. No words exchanged between them.

 

Earlier on the phone, he had heard the sob even though she was trying to hide the pain. She didn’t want him to know she had another altercation with her husband. After a deep breath and clearing his throat he had changed his tone slightly.

 

“Little one, I know you're sad. You can't hide it from me. I must know what happened. Tell me now.”

 

Whispering between the sobs she had told him. “He came home from work and started yelling. He threw dinner on the floor. He broke the dishes and didn’t care. He told me I had changed and he doesn’t like it. If I know what’s good for me I'd better find the girl I used to be.”

 

Taking a deep breath and letting out another sob she continued, “I told him I couldn’t take his mood swings anymore. That we're through and that I'm leaving. He called me lots of names and said I'd never make it without him.”

 

Closing his eyes he had pictured his little one, the strongest woman he had ever met. She had endured so much in her life to put up with this behavior from someone who vowed to love, honor and cherish her. He told her, “Shhh my little one. I know baby girl. I want you to listen to me now. I'm coming for you. Gather your essentials and I’ll be there shortly.”

 

He had got there and found her in her bedroom lying on the bed sobbing. That was two hours ago.

 

Now he knows just what she needs to relax. Carrying her up the steps to the bathroom he runs a warm bath for her, adding relaxing lavender scented bath salts. Kissing her forehead he slowly strips away her clothes. One piece at a time, discarding the remnants of her painful past as she looks away. Her downcast eyes hold shadows from the lack of sleep. The tears stain her cheeks, black from the make-up she used to cover up the pain and sadness.

 

Slowly he lifts her, placing her into the warm water. She still won’t look at him. He lathers her up, washing every inch of her. Rinsing the pain away, at least for a little while. Her eyes tell the story she won’t. Glistening a bright blue. Pouring the scented wash over her he massages her head while he washes her hair and quietly he watches as the last of her tears fall with the water. He feels the tension finally leave her body.

 

As she begins to relax for the first time that day she opens her eyes and he can see them change before him from misty blue to their natural radiant emerald green. He lifts her from the tub and dries her with a warm fluffy towel. Wrapping her in his arms he kisses her softly and takes her to his bed.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

He places her on her back as she struggles to sit up, always his willing servant.

 

“Later little one. You're in no shape to serve me tonight. Shhh...you must listen to me now.”

 

With eyes wide, she lays back and listens to him. She knows he will only do what’s best for her. Always taking special care of her needs, although it is her duty to be serving him.

 

“Free your mind. Close your eyes and relax. You're mine little one. Let the rest go. Leave all the bad things in the past. Tonight we move forward. You are forever mine in every way.”

 

As she closes her eyes, he begins kissing her. Her forehead, her lips, her eyes, her cheeks. Running his hands over her body. Softly caressing her breasts. Following his hands with a line of kisses. First, each breast, squeezing them, sucking her nipples; one, then the other.

 

Knowing, at this time, all she needs is his tenderness, not his dominance. Continually holding back his urges to move faster he continues kissing down over her abdomen. Taking his fingers and spreading her lips he breathes in her sweet essence and feels his cock harden. Keeping himself under control is a challenge but one he will win as his little girl needs this more.

 

He feels how very wet she is and by the way she moves her hips knows it won’t take long. Inserting two fingers into her warm wet channel he slowly starts to pump them in and out. Sticking out his tongue he tastes her licking all around but prolonging the pleasure before suddenly sucking her pearl into his mouth. She yells out and starts to squirm. Bucking her hips off the bed and squeezing her legs around his head.

 

“Oh God, oh Fuck!!”

 

He really wants her legs bound open but this is not for him. He wants her to relax. She needs to sleep and if he has his way she will sleep for the next twelve hours at least. Sucking on her clit he pumps his fingers in and out faster and harder. She is moaning loudly and writhing uncontrollably as she starts to cum.

 

“Yes please, daddy. Ahhh”

 

He sucks her juices from her moist cunt as she continues to moan. He keeps pumping and sucking, licking all around, adding a second finger into her forbidden hole, making her squirm. His fingers now moved in both openings until she could not resist sending her into another round of orgasmic spasms.

 

He slows his pace as she rides out her climax out then removes his fingers releasing her. Allowing her to come back down. Her breathing slows down and he crawls up the bed beside her. Kissing her softly on her flushed cheeks as he curls his body around her, holding his babygirl, as in her post orgasmic bliss she falls into a deep sleep.

 

Whispering in her ear, “Sleep my love. I am here, babygirl and I will protect you now. You are mine forever and he will never hurt you again.”

 

 

author's note: This is the first story I wrote completely on my own. In saying that this story has so much meaning to me. I want to dedicate this story to my dearest friend without whom I would never have written my first story. Then again when I was ready to be done he talked to me for hours about so many things. This story is what evolved from that. His 'challenge' became what you have just read. G you know I cherish you and our friendship. You've made me laugh, listened to me cry,  made me think and just have been there for me through so much. I dedicate this story to you and wish you all the happiness that this world can give you. You deserve the best of everything. 

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments