Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Days Release

"I grabbed her by the back of the head and forced my dick down her throat..."

3
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
879 words 879 words
It had been an incredibly long and busy day at work. It's a sales day and someone... lost an incredibly expensive diamond necklace. It took two hours to review security tapes and have the employee taken care of. Home never seemed in sight.

But at last I arrived home two hours late.

"I'm upstairs!" Elizabeth yelled.

I started wandering up the stairs. Starting to strip before I even reached the door, I threw my watch, wallet, and what not into the valet on the desk. Hung my coat up and walked over to her putting my hand on her waist; planted a kiss on her neck and asked her how her day was.

"It was good, I got a lot of stuff done today. I expected you home hours ago; what happened?" she asked.

"Ughhhh... I don't even want to get into it right now!" I grunted in response.

I threw my tie in the basket and then an idea entered my head. I looked over; she was putting folded clothes in the dresser. I picked up my tie and walked over to her. I put my hands at her waist, kissed her neck again, and started sliding my hands around until I found her hands. I grabbed hold of them with a firm grip and maneuvered them behind her back; I grabbed my tie and tied her hands together. Not to tight of a knot, just enough so she knew she wasn't going anywhere.

"And just what do you think your doing?" she asked with a grin on her face.

Without a word I kissed her and slid my hand into her sweatpants. I found a pleasant surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties and was freshly shaved since last night she had a landing strip. I moved my fingers down her smooth crotch until I found her mound and started rubbing her slit. She was already hot and wet. She let out a soft gasp and I stroked against her engorged clit.

I grabbed hold of her sweats and yanked them down as I hopped down on my knees. I started kissing her hip bones, nibbling, and sucking on the gently causing her to get weak in the knees. I started kissing over to her smooth mound and teased her. I kissed further down until I found her clit and sucked on it gently before licking her sweet clit.

I pushed her onto the bed, pushed her legs up, and started licking and sucking on her lips. I licked up and down her slit causing her to swim and moan softly. I started circling her clit while teasing her hole with my finger.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

When I thought she couldn't handle the teasing anymore I started to finger fuck her wet cunt and licking her clit until I felt her muscles get tighter and she started to cum on my face.

I stood up, forced her up, and motioned for her to get on her knees. I put my finger in her mouth so she could taste herself. She let out a soft moan, I took my finger out of her mouth and started undoing my jeans. I let them and my boxers fall to the ground releasing my hard cock. I grabbed hold and started stroking while rubbing my head against the lips, she eagerly opened her mouth but I wouldn't let her take it yet.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her head down to my balls and ordered her to start licking and sucking on them. She starting licking them all over before putting one in her mouth. She used her tongue to play with it before putting both of them in her mouth and sucked on them. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes when I started stroking my dick. Her look let me know she wanted my dick in her mouth.

She leaned backwards while sucking on my balls until she let them loose with a loud "POP". I grabbed her by the hair and forced my head in her mouth; she started sucking and rolling her tongue around my head before I forced my dick to the back of her throat. She started gagging on it. I pulled out to give her a break, saliva started running down her chin. I shoved my dick back into her throat and started face fucking her hard until my balls started slapping her chin.

I could feel the tension happening in my balls. Just before cumming I pulled my dick out and started stroking, she opened her mouth, and started looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. It sent me over the edge and I started cumming; most of it in her mouth but it got n her chin and around mouth. I shoved my dick back into her mouth to clean it up.

"if that's how your gonna end your rough days... I hope you have more of them." she said while looking up at me with a cum covered mouth.

I untied her and we went to have a shower before going to bed... But that's another story...

Please rate & comment. Constructive criticism is welcome. Feel free to read my other stories as well. 

Thanks!

-M

Published 
Written by Michael_X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments