Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My History with Brandy, Ch. 3

"Catching up starts off right, in her Uncle's hot tub"

1
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Brandy sped out of town and began working her way up the rising terrain to the East of the city. As the road wound its way uphill, the spacing between houses got larger, until homes were no longer visible, as they were hidden from view by large gates and treed lots. Rocketing around a hidden curve, I caught a glimpse of a line of several cyclists peddling their way back down the hill, their bright jerseys flashing by my peripheral vision outside her window.

"Who-Hoo!" Brandy exclaimed as she downshifted and floored the Mercedes to take on the next incline. I looked over and admired her as her blonde hair whipped around her head like a halo in the wind of the open window. She sensed me watching her, and she turned to flash me her brilliant grin, her big, beautiful eyes afire with life. I had just enough time to return her smile as the floor dropped from under me and we topped the hill, hurtling down toward the next turn.

I think I was glad to finally be at our destination. The view, what I saw of it anyway, was breathtaking, but my bladder had been screaming at me for the last fifteen minutes, and I was ready to be off the roller coaster for the day. We approached a large iron gate with the initial "S" in gold in the middle of the two halves of the gate. Brandy leaned out of her seat to reach the keypad and punch in a code that would open the massive gate. As she did, her blouse rose up her back, and I caught a glimpse of the little tattoo she had gotten there several years ago. Her sharkskin pants were cut low, and I was treated to the sight of the top of her sexy ass, with just a little cleavage there to tantalize me further. Visions of that tattoo covered in perspiration as I rode her from behind flooded my thoughts, giving way to visions of that same tattoo covered in a big load of my thick jizz.

With a rumble, the halves of the gate began to open, and Brandy turned to me with excitement and exclaimed, "home sweet home!" About a hundred yards past the gate the trees began to thin, affording a nice view of the house. I'll have to admit that I was impressed. While neither Brandy nor I lived in squalor, this place was beautiful by any standard. The blacktop drive ended in a turnabout in front of the main house, with an offshoot leading around behind the house and out of sight. There was a large, ornate fountain in the center of the circle, surrounded by a thick carpet of lush grass, and finely sculpted shrubbery. The house appeared to be made mostly of glass, and rose imposingly above us as we exited Brandy's Mercedes and made our way up the walk to the large wooden doors.

I followed Brandy inside, and she turned and punched a code into an LCD screen to the right of the door. A subtle chirp sounded, and she turned to me, sweeping her arm in an exaggerated motion at the great room in front of her, and quipped, "what do you think?"

I whistled, "wow, it's quite the place, Brandy! What does your uncle do?"

"Well, he and my dad started the family business together back when they were in their early twenties and built it up into what it is today! They're both mostly retired now, but you know how guys like that are -- never happy without having a few irons in the fire at any given time. That's what he and his wife are doing in Italy right now in fact. It's supposed to be a vacation, but I guarantee that they've got some dealings going on there to further their interests as well. Come on, let me show you around!"

The home was indeed as impressive inside as it was outside. Panoramic views of the city below, and the mountains to the South and West towards Albuquerque in the front of the house were virtually unimpeded by the large glass walls, and views of the beautifully landscaped backyard were equally as impressive. A large stone swimming pool with waterfalls and fountains took up much of the yard, and the terrain continued to rise to the East, as trees gave way to scrub, then finally rocky crags further up the mountain. The house had several beautiful fireplaces, a large, modern kitchen, and my favorite, a 3,500 bottle wine cellar!

Brandy's uncle kept an impressive collection of wines, including many first-growth Bordeaux, a nice variety of Italian, Australian, and Argentinian wines, as well as an excellent selection California, Oregon, and Washington offerings, among a mix of others.

"We're welcome to any of the wines in the cellar, with the exception of the center bin here," Brandy gestured. "These are all collectors," she said, "including several that my uncle says belonged to Erwin Rommel that were confiscated after the war!" Looking at the wines in the dim light of the cellar, I saw what had to be nearly priceless bottles, including a pair of 1939 Chateau de Rothschild safely nestled in their wooden cradles.

Returning to the first floor of the mansion, Brandy said, "Stephen, I'll let you get settled and cleaned up from your trip. I've got to make a few phone calls and see how things are going with a few clients. If you'd like, I'll meet you out by the pool when I'm done?"

"That will be perfect," I replied, "in fact, I'm feeling a bit sticky!" I said with a wink.

"Oh!" Brandy exclaimed with a laugh, "I didn't even think of that! I am too, come to think of it. Well, you know where everything is, and in addition to the bar off the kitchen, there is another in the cabana out back. Let me know if you need anything!" With that, she turned and headed to the office, her bare feet padding silently across the smooth stone floor.

After fixing myself a drink at the bar, I grabbed my suitcase and headed up the wide, winding staircase to the second floor and the guest suite to unpack and shower. The suite itself was spacious and luxuriously appointed. Two walls of the corner room were glass, with a stunning vista view. The floor-to-ceiling blinds were drawn across the West windows, but were slanted to block the heat of the afternoon sun, yet still allow for the panoramic view over the city. I wheeled my suitcase across the stone-tiled floor to a large contemporary bureau that stood near the entrance to the bathroom and set it on the matching stand next to the bureau. After putting the clothes into drawers and hanging my suits in the closet, I slid the suitcase under the stand, stripped, and headed in to take a much-needed shower.

I could hear Brandy's voice coming from the office when I came downstairs, so I stepped out the back door onto the patio and looked around. The area seemed built to provide a peaceful oasis amidst the arid high-desert landscape, with its stone deck, gentle waterfalls, and stucco pool-house and covered bar. The pool itself was a deep blue, lending to it a look of pure refreshment. As I approached the bar to freshen my drink and get a towel, I noticed another LCD screen mounted on the wall next to the glass-faced refrigerator.

"Man, this place is completely wired!" I mused as I examined the screen. There were controls for cameras, intercoms, the large television mounted over the bar, music, lights, waterfalls, and even a jacuzzi. Puzzled, I pressed the control for the jets, and heard the unmistakable swishing sound start behind me. I turned to see bubbles rising in the near side of the swimming pool, which I hadn't realized was actually a separate hot tub!

Turning back to the screen, I selected a Caribbean station on Pandora, grabbed my drink and a towel, and walked over to have a nice soak in the hot tub. Setting my towel on the lounge near the tub, I was surprised to find that what I had assumed was a stained concrete deck was actually a spongy, rubber surface that made walking -- and I imagine lying -- on it very comfortable. I immersed myself in the warm, bubbling water, and sat back to relax and enjoy the serenity that surrounded me.

Not long afterward, Brandy made her appearance through the back door of the house. She looked truly stunning in a skimpy emerald green bikini that accentuated every delicious curve of her body. Her hair was pulled up in a simple ponytail, but several soft tendrils had fallen out and framed her face perfectly. The light freckles on her fair skin extended down her slender neck, across her chest, and lightly over her trim stomach. Her magnificent breasts were barely contained by the green fabric of her bikini, and even at this distance, I could see the outline of her nipples through the material. Her hips swayed provocatively as she walked toward me, carrying a fresh cocktail in one hand, and a bottle of baby oil in the other.

"I see you found the controls alright," she said with a smile as she set her drink and the baby oil on the deck next to the hot tub. "Nice choice of music!" Reaching behind her, she casually untied the strings of her top and tossed it on the lounge nearby.

While I'd seen them many times before, her breasts were always a sight to behold. They stood naturally away from her body, their size and weight lending a slight, almost imperceptible sag that gave them the shape that artists had been striving for centuries to copy. Her areola were large and a dark pink, but her breasts themselves were creamy smooth. They swayed from side-to-side as she stepped down into the steaming water, looking at me with a sultry stare as she did so.

She glided swiftly across the water to where I was sitting, and wrapping her arms around my neck, began to kiss me hungrily.

Nara_Sulivan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nara_Sulivan

Craving her, I eagerly returned the kiss, our tongues entwining, exploring each others' mouths. The passion in our kiss intensified, and she moved a hand to the side of my face, then back over my neck, and up into my wet hair, her fingers gliding effortlessly over my wet skin. I felt her thighs pressed against my hips, and I slid my hand down her back to pull her body tightly to mine. I could feel her full breasts pressed firmly against my chest, as we continued the erotic dance between our tongues. Pressing her crotch firmly against the bulge in my bathing suit, she pulled her head back slightly, and bit my lower lip between her teeth, pulling back and controlling me subtly with the maneuver.

I had nearly forgotten how intense making out with Brandy could be! The bite elicited a moan from me, and I sensed a smile crossing her lips. She released my lip and shifted forward slightly, tickling the tip of her tongue lightly over my lips. She pressed herself more firmly against my crotch, causing me to swell further, the head of my cock rubbing harshly against the material of my bathing suit. Sliding my hand further down her back, I cupped it over the firm cheek of her ass and began encouraging her to grind her hips against my erection. Her breathing intensified as she picked up the rhythm, sliding her bikini-clad pussy up and down the length of my hard cock.

Breaking our kiss but keeping her pussy firmly pressed onto my cock, Brandy leaned back. As her back arched, her breasts rose gloriously and pointed skyward, each nipple hard and standing out from the smooth globe that they capped. Beads of water ran from her exposed throat and down through the valley between her incredible tits. With mouth watering, I leaned forward to run my mouth over the smooth skin of her neck. I detected a hint of her perfume emanating from her heated flesh, and once again, my head began to spin. Alternating between licking, kissing, and gently sucking, I worked my way down over her chest. The closer to her breasts I got, the more her breathing intensified, until with both hands, Brandy cupped my head and directed my mouth to her taught nipples.

The instant I closed my mouth over the reddened flesh, Brandy ground her crotch firmly over my cock and began to cry out in orgasm! Her body began shuddering as the waves crashed over her, and the sound of her release echoed through the serenity of the back yard area. Continually grinding herself against me, she rode the orgasm for nearly a minute, finally falling forward against me, resting her head on my shoulder.

When her breathing began to return to normal, she straightened to look into my eyes. She gave a little smile, and toss of her head before leaning in to kiss me deeply. Then breaking the kiss, she mouthed, "fucking incredible!" as she stood up and reached below the bubbling water to remove her bikini bottoms, tossing them towards the lounge chair nearby.

I was momentary surprised when she turned away and stepped up on the seat across from me. As she did, her perfect ass came into view, the water glistening as it ran down her body in the late afternoon sunlight. Then placing her hands on the soft deck surrounding the tub, she slowly and seductively crawled out of the water.

She knew exactly what she was doing! Her swollen breasts hung from her body and swayed provocatively as she moved forward, and the position she took with one knee slightly in front of the other showcased her toned thighs, and the lovely curve of her ass. She turned to look at me over her shoulder with a lust-filled glint in her eye, and arching her back as she turned, I came face-to-face (so to speak) with the heated center of her essence!

I felt entranced as I took in the sight before me. Her thighs parted to frame her sex, the outer labia swollen, and completely hairless, highlighting the dark red hue that her arousal produced. Her inner labia were also swollen, the petals of her lips parted with perfect symmetry to reveal the smooth entrance to her vagina. At the base of this visual feast was her engorged clitoris, pressing outward from its hood, and throbbing with her pulse. Completing the vision was the tender pucker of her anus, peeking from between the firm, muscular cheeks of her ass. Still entranced, I stood from my seat and moved through the warm water into position directly behind her. She reached back with her right hand, and placing it on her right buttock, pulled it aside, opening herself further to me.

Without a word, I leaned forward and placed a kiss on the parted lips of her sex, tasting her arousal on my own lips, and inhaling her essence fully. She moaned audibly, and pushed back slightly against my mouth. I began teasing her with butterfly-soft flicks of my tongue across the inner lips. Even having just emerged from the salted-water of the hot tub, the taste of her arousal was evident. I savored her nectar as I continued to tease her from bottom to top and back again. With a soft sigh, she folded her elbows under her chest, and lay her upper body down on the soft deck to better enjoy my attention.

The shift of her position afforded me better access to her, and I pulled back to take in the tantalizing view once more. She had parted slightly, and in the light of the late afternoon, I could see the glistening pink folds inside of her. I fought off the urge to mount her at that instant, and instead concentrated on pleasuring her until she begged me for my cock. I placed my hands on either side of her buttocks, and returned to give her a long lick with my flattened tongue, beginning at her clitoris, and ending at the entrance to her tunnel. The groan she responded with brought a renewed urgency to the action, and I pushed my tongue into her deeply.

I had nearly forgotten how I loved eating this woman! The more her arousal grew, the more she pumped her hips, encouraging me further. She began talking in a low, barely audible whisper as I continued my oral assault. "That's it. Yesss! Ooh! Eat me, Stephen! Mmmm, yes! Push your tongue into me! Taste me! God, I want to cum on your tongue! Yes!"

She was moaning and bucking against my face with such intensity now that I was finding it difficult to maintain contact with her, but she didn't seem to mind. I moved my hands further up on her hips, sucked her swollen clit between my lips, and finally began flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth over the engorged bud. With that action, Brandy simply lost all control.

She thrust violently backward and let out a long, steady groan that began softly and ended in what can only be described as a wail. The thrust forced my nose firmly against her tight asshole and I could feel it contracting rapidly as she came. I held her hips firmly in place with my hands as I continued to manipulate her clit between my lips with my tongue. The excitement of experiencing her orgasm in such an intense and intimate way evoked a rush within me like I had never before experienced, and I too began ejaculating in the tight confines of my swimming trunks! Tasting her and feeling her riding her orgasm while my own orgasm wracked my body was probably one of the wildest sensations I had ever felt!

I had lost all track of time in that moment, but as we wound down, I released her clitoris from my lips and sat back against the side of the tub. Brandy too bent her knees further and settled into a compact little ball on the deck of the pool. She shook with occasional aftershocks, and her vagina and anus continued gently pulsing. Finally, she rolled to her side and turned to look at me. "Oh my god, Stephen, I don't think I've ever cum like that in my life!" she cooed. "That was amazing."

I smiled at her then and confided, "You won't believe this, Brandy, but I came in my fucking pants!"

"Were you jacking off?" she asked.

"No!" I replied. "Your orgasm drove me over the edge, and I just started cumming, without even touching myself. I have never experienced anything like that!"

I stood up on the seat of the tub and pulled my trunks down my legs and stepped out of them. Most of my cum was still inside the bathing suit, but I saw that there was some coating my cock and in the trimmed hair at the top of my groin. "Mmmmm!" Brandy exclaimed, her sexy eyes widening at the realization that I actually had shot a huge load simply by eating her sweet pussy.

She reached out and ran her finger through the slick cream coating my shaft, then smiling up at me, gently grasped my balls and pulled me to her. My body involuntarily twitched as she took my softened -- but nonetheless swollen -- cock into her warm mouth and began to lovingly suck me clean.

Then, releasing my penis from between her lovely lips, she spoke directly to it in a child-like voice. "Let's let you rest up a bit! I have more plans for you today!"

She placed a kiss directly on the head, stood up and said in her regular voice, "You too, mister. You're going to need your energy!" Then, with a wink, she turned and led me to the nearby lounge chairs nestled comfortably in the sun.
Published 
Written by Tribius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors