Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbour Kyle

"I get to suck my neighbour's cock."

11
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Part 1

Kyle is my forty-years-old neighbour. He is quite a hunk at around six feet tall, weighing two hundred pounds of muscle, unshaven with blond, curly hair. He lifts weights at the Y, jogs regularly and, in short, he is one handsome bugger.

One day in early spring, we greet each other over the back fence, exchange a few pleasantries and he suddenly says, “Why don’t you come on over? I got some jobs to do in the garage and we can continue chatting for a while."

He has a double car garage but it is empty at the moment. His car is parked on the street and his wife has driven her car to work. It’s a cool windy day and he has closed the double doors.

“So, how was your winter?" he asks.

"Well, it was alright until I had my annual physical last month.”

"Oh, what happened?"

"My prostate is enlarged,” I say with a grimace and then add with a rueful smile, “I don't get hard or jerk off as often anymore."

"Yikes, sorry to hear that.”

"Yeah, my hands still work, obviously, but I never get to hold a stiff one now.”

He burst out laughing. "I know it's not funny Bob, but the way you said it, it made me laugh. Sorry.”

"No problem."

Truthfully, I have always been interested in Kyle's package. I’ve seen him wearing tight jeans, walking shorts, cut-offs and he displays a nice bulge. I’ve frequently thought about getting my hands inside his pants.

In fact, I got very close one time. I was holding a ladder for him in his garage while he was replacing a light bulb. I damn near reached up between his legs to check him out. Alas, I chickened out!

Today, though, I am feeling a mite frisky and much bolder. "You wouldn't care to lend me yours to jerk off would you?"

Kyle stares at me, raising an eyebrow. ”You mean you want to jerk my cock?"

I nod, looking into his eyes. ”If you're willing.”

He grabs his crotch and gives it a rub. "Well, I didn't get any tail on the weekend and your potty mouth has got me half-hard already."

I step close to him, place a palm over his crotch and say, "Well, hell's bells Kyle, let's get it on, time's awasting."

I undo his belt, open the clasp of his jeans and pull his zipper down. He lowers his jeans and shorts. When he stands upright again, I see his pecker and it is truly gorgeous. He is indeed semi-erect.

I wrap a fist around his shaft and give it a tug. He is cut and about five inches long at this moment, thicker in the middle than it is at the base. Fondling his nuts with my other hand, I slowly stroke his growing cock. He is a fast riser and is soon fully erect. Gawd, his cock feels so good in my fist: solid, and becoming hotter with each stroke.

We have been facing each other but now I position myself off to one side where I can jerk him more freely. I get a slow rhythm going. I do not want to go too fast because this feels too good to get it over with quickly.

"How's that?"

"Awesome, Bob. That feels good, damn good."

I move him back towards his work bench. "Sit on there,” I command.

He does and I kneel between his legs. His rigid cock, veins bulging, is pointing directly at my hot hungry mouth. It quivers with mounting excitement as I lick the tip and then lap all around his knob. I follow by touring up and down his shaft, first licking on top and then underneath.

"Bloody hell, Bob, that's not jerking,” gasps Kyle, gripping the workbench until his knuckles glow white, “but don't stop. It feels fantastic."

But do I stop for a moment, look up at him and say, "This is our little secret, right?"

"For sure, Bob,” he says, his cock palpitating in my hand.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

“I'd never tell anybody, honest."

I resume sucking his cock. I can’t quite get all of it in my mouth. His girth in the middle is now much more pronounced and fills my mouth. When I stop to catch my breath, I lick his cock head, tasting his generous supply of pre-cum. Next, I put a hand around the base of his cock, squeeze along his fat shaft all the way to the tip, and more of his sweet-tasting nectar oozes out. I lap it up, hungrily.

Kyle’s hips are squirming on the bench. He is moaning, his chest heaving as he gasps for air in short, rapid bursts. His nut sack has tightened and his cock throbs in my mouth, indications me that he’s fast approaching his climax.

I deep-throat as much of his growth as I can and then stop, momentarily. His cock swells, I can feel it pulsing against my tongue. I apply as much sucking pressure as I can while bobbing up and down on his mighty erection.

I am rewarded with a splash of cum, then another spurt, and a third. I swallow it all down and keep on sucking, draining his nuts. His jizz is sweet and I relish its taste on my tongue. I continue to pump away and lick and suck until his cock becomes floppy.

"How was that?"

"Oh jeez, Bob,” he grins, “that was terrific. You sure know how to get a guy off.”

Part 2

From my upstairs bathroom window, I can see through the west window into Kyle's garage. It’s Wednesday afternoon, and Kyle and his cousin Tom are putting together a vanity unit, probably for a bathroom. My view looks down onto Kyle's workbench. You know, the one he sat on while I blew him last week.

Kyle has just come from the house carrying two cups of coffee. He’s standing in front of the bench, yakking and drinking when, suddenly, Tom reaches out and puts his hand on Kyle's crotch.

I watch, licking my lips, as Tom starts to squeeze and fondle Kyle's package. Kyle doesn’t waste time: he undoes his jeans, dropping them and his underwear to the floor.

Tom grasps Kyle's cock and begins stroking it. Kyle is quickly fully erect and he leans forward, thrusting his hips in sync with Tom's hand. Super horny, Kyle soon cums, gushing a load of cum onto the window. It hits about halfway up. Kyle leans back, juts out his crotch and a second spurt hits the window, even higher. There are more spurts but they don't reach the window, landing on the workbench. I watch the cum trickle down the glass and puddle on the sill.

When Kyle pulls up his jeans, Tom undoes his pants and drops them and his underwear to the floor. He has a good sized, uncut cock - and a huge nut sack.

Kyle strokes Tom's shaft, rolling the foreskin up and down. His cock head is glistening, wet and shiny. Tom looks to be fully erect now, and he’s hugely impressive, at least seven inches long. Kyle pumps away and Tom leans against the edge of the workbench, his head thrown back and thighs trembling. Kyle's hand speeds up, almost a blur, and - bingo! - Tom shoots.

I gasp at his powerful release, admiring the amazing eruption from his cock. It must fly above the window because I do not see it on the glass. A second wave does land on the window, and that’s right near the top, followed by a third, which is only slightly lower.

Tom certainly unloads a lot of cream. When he is finished, the window is smeared with streaks of cum. After a minute or so spent recovering, Tom wrestles his thick tube back into his pants. I see Kyle grab a cloth and watch him wipe the glass clean.

They both stand in front of the workbench, facing towards me. They look up at me, smile and wave!

I smile back, raise a thumb and mouth, “Great show, thanks.”

==============

Thanks to JWren for the editing help.
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments