Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Place, Chapter 2

"Andrea continues getting to know her neighbors"

41
18 Comments 18
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
After the night of teasing my neighbors’ son as I pleasured myself in front of the window, I decided I enjoyed it too much for it to be a one-time thing. It started with once a month, then became more like once a week. I would put on something sexy, sit down in my chair and please myself, imagining what my young neighbor was doing on the other side of his window as he watched. I never actually saw Tony through the window, but I could feel him watching in the darkness of his room.

As the frequency of my little shows increased, so did my desire to do more for my young voyeur next door.

Then, one Saturday afternoon while lounging around the house in a tight white tank and little cotton shorts that covered my ass, but not by much, I had an idea. I decided to give my neighbor a call; when Mrs. Alexander answered the phone I could already feel a tingle between my legs. I wondered if I was really going to follow through with this.

"Hi there! I was just wondering if I could borrow your son for a little while this afternoon. I am trying to rearrange some furniture and could really use an extra set of hands." At least part of that was true anyway.

"I’m sure he’s just been locked away in his room playing video games or something all day. He could use some exercise. I'll send him right over."

"Thank you so much!"

I hung up the phone and had a serious case of butterflies in my stomach. Was I really going to do this? I heard the knock on the door; from the bedroom I hollered for him to come on in. I heard the door open and shut, and his footsteps moving down the hall towards the bedroom door.

"Hey, thanks for coming over. I've wanted to rearrange my bedroom for a while, but I just don't have enough strength to do it by myself."

His eyes were already fixed on my nipples which were clearly visible through the thin fabric of my white top.

"It's no problem. I wasn't doing anything anyway"

I instructed him on where to move things; to be honest I really didn't care where things ended up since I didn't really ask him over to move furniture. As we moved around each piece of furniture, I tried my best to bend over at just the right time to give him a slight peak down my shirt, or perhaps a glimpse of my ass poking through the bottom of my shorts. I knew he was beginning to have trouble keeping his eyes off me as a visible bulge had formed in his pants.

"Well, I think that's the last of it. You know I really appreciate you helping me out around here."

"It was really no problem at all. I always wondered what the inside of your place looked like anyway."

"Oh, really? Because I could have sworn I've seen you looking in here before when I'm relaxing in my spare room"

His face turned red and he knew he was caught.

"You didn't think I wouldn't notice, did you?" He stood frozen, like a deer in headlights. "I don't mind. In fact I think I know the perfect way to thank you for your help today. I bet you’d like a closer look, without the glare of the windows."

I reached the bottom of my shirt and peeled it up my body slowly. I tossed it to the floor as I approached him; my nipples had become little pebbles from my excitement. I kissed him softly, his lips tense at first, perhaps from the shock of the events taking place. I broke our kiss; with a smile I dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. I slid it down slowly and began to rub his hardened cock through the outside of his pants. Then I unbuttoned the top of his pants and started pulling them down along with his boxers. As the fabric passed his cock it sprung up as if to greet me. It was just how I had imagined it in my head, maybe even a little bigger. It jerked as one hand reached up and cupped his balls in the palm of my hand. I brought my face in close to his waist, allowing myself to catch the musky whiff of his scent. I nearly came just thinking about this kid sliding the length of his cock inside of me.

My mouth opened wide to accommodate his dick, as my eyes met his. His gaze was locked onto me as he watched the first few inches of his dick disappear into my open mouth. I closed my lips around him, forming a tight seal around his shaft; his fingers ran through my hair as he slowly began to pump my face, guiding his cock in and out.

"Oh, fuck! That's so good!"

My head bobbed up and down and my hand stroked every inch of his long shaft that he couldn’t fit in my mouth. I pulled my mouth away; my fingers ran the length of his slick dick, touching the top of the round pink head and back down to his balls. I treated his cock as if I owned it and, at that moment, I did.

I took him into my mouth again, this time forcing as much of him down my throat as I could. He held my head deep down his shaft to the point my face started turning red before letting go.

AmyKanne70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyKanne70

I took his full length a few times on my own with little gagging in the process. I could hear his breathing getting faster and heavier so I knew he was very close to rewarding me for my effort. With a small groan, his body tensed and shot after shot of warm, salty cum hit the back of my throat. Looking up at him with my big blue eyes, my fingers inched behind him and gripped his young ass firmly in my small hands. I pulled him into me deeper, sucking the rest of his cum from his young balls.

"Holy shit!" he said, trying to catch his breath.

He moved over to my bed and sat down as he tried to regain his legs. When he laid back I figured he needed a minute so I took the chance to go to the bathroom to freshen up a little before making my way back into the bedroom. When I got back into the room however, Tony was nowhere to be found.

I had hoped he would return the favor; my pussy was soaking wet from the blowjob I had just given him. Frustrated, I walked out of the bedroom and down the hall when I felt the rush of a body come from behind me. His hands cupped my round ass. This young, seemingly quiet boy was aggressively running his hands all over my body. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, while his again throbbing cock pushed against the thin cotton fabric of my shorts. His hands ran down my sides and into the waistband of my shorts. He pulled them to the floor in one hard motion, leaving me naked, pressed against the wall of my hallway.

"You thought you had all the control, but now it's my turn!" He said this as his hands planted my face to the wall.

I moaned as his young dick penetrated my hot, soaking cunt. His strong, young cock filled me as he pounded away at me from behind. His grunts that accompanied his thrusts only added to the heat between my legs as my pleasure grew more and more.

I was spun around and was soon facing my young neighbor. I saw the look on his face; I knew then just how much he wanted this and how long he must have been thinking about it. With the way I had teased him these last few months I guess I should have expected it. As he continued to fuck me against the wall I returned his grunts with moans of my own, which apparently provided him with the approval he was searching for. He quickened his pace; I pushed out my plump breasts and his hands found them immediately. He squeezed my chest, pinching my nipples, only stopping briefly to replace his hands with his mouth. He thrust his hips into me hard as if he wanted to split me in two. The long, forceful thrusts caused his cock to slide deeper than I even thought possible, as he pounded me repeatedly against my hallway.

"Yeah, baby; fill up your hot tease of a neighbor! Show me what you've wanted to do for so long!"

I arched my back again, pushing myself down hard until his dick hit bottom. Even then, he continued to pound away as I came hard on his young pulsating cock. Even through my climax, he continued lifting my body off the floor, driving into the wet mess of my pussy his fucking had caused.

"Mmmm, you fucking stud. What are you going to do now? Are you going to cum inside my tight little pussy?"

I noticed the complete strain in his face, and recognized it from the blowjob I had given him only a short while earlier. I knew he was close so I began throwing my pussy down harder onto his dick. First, I felt his cock as it expanded inside me; his dick sunk one last time, but this time his body began to shake as he unloaded several more blasts inside of me. Unlike before however, when he filled my mouth with his load of youthful sperm, he had filled my young womb. I dropped to my knees and cleaned his cock with my mouth, taking time to enjoy every inch and making sure to milk every last drop of cum from his shaft before he got dressed and went home.

The next day as I was taking some groceries out of my car, I noticed Mrs. Alexander outside watering her flowers. I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, remembering the events of the day before, and wondered how she would react if she knew how much cum I had drained from her son just 24 hours ago. When I shut my car door, I noticed that she saw me so I gave her a little wave and said hello.

“I don’t know what kind of furniture you have in that house of yours, but you wore Tony out yesterday. When he got home he took a nap the rest of the afternoon.”

“Yeah, I definitely gave him a bit of a workout. I hope he isn’t too sore; I know I sure am.”

“I’m sure he will be fine. Like I said, he could use some more exercise so if you ever have anything else you need an extra set of hands for just let me know and I will make sure he comes over to help.”

“Thanks, I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” I’m sure there will be plenty more I need from Tony; especially now that I know what a great fuck he is. 

Published 
Written by p_c352006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments