Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nantucket Sunrise

"Aaron tries to get to get some work done but Janie has a much different idea."

6
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"It's June, and twenty-one-year-old Aaron has been on Nantucket for a couple of weeks, sharing a house with this hot older woman. Their comfort with each other has grown into something much more satisfying and very much less innocent. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Following an amazing evening bath together and a morning roll in the sheets, Aaron is introduced to Janie's experienced cock sucking skills."

Janie fell back to sleep and I quietly rolled out of bed. Naked, with my semi-hard dick slapping against my thighs, I passed through my bedroom, grabbed my towel and fresh undies, and made my way down the back stairs to the kitchen. The shower and laundry were in a small room just off the kitchen. It also had a door leading out to the back yard. Clearly, once we had guests in the house, I would be constrained from running around au naturel. Also, since I was only shaving about once every three days, I left my shaving kit in the upstairs bathroom.

I showered and briefly returned to my room for my work clothes. I made a quick bowl of cereal and got to work. In terms of weather, it was going to be a banner day with hopefully some afternoon beach time. I wanted to get a few hours in on the windows. Restoring the old windows was my reason for being there. I was all set up in the side yard and got right to work dismantling a window. Happily, the windows had been ignored for so many years that most of the old putty was already missing. I knew what to do, so I got right to it.

My work bench was an old door spanning two sawhorses. Leaning over a window sash and lost in my work, I was listening to contemporary rock through earphones from a small pocket tape player. I was startled when Janie sneaked up and grabbed me from behind. Well—I should say—grabbed my crotch from behind. It was unexpected and honestly scared the shit out of me. Quickly turning, I dropped my tools and pulled the earbuds from my ears, loudly exclaiming, “What the hell…?”

She found my reaction to be totally hilarious. I was not quite so amused, but in the end we both had a good laugh. Once I gathered my composure, I stepped into her space. She pulled me to her and whispered in my ear, “Aaron, I haven’t had nearly enough of you yet!”

Shocked but realizing I’d better get used to this, I seductively replied, “And exactly what part of me are you missing?”

“Don’t be coy with me, Aaron. I think you know exactly what I want.”

“I have a pretty good guess. Where exactly do you want it?”

She turned me around and pushed me toward the small deck in the back yard. The deck was only a few inches off the ground, and was completely hidden from the street. Neighboring houses, however, were close on all three sides, although the yards were well screened by mature shrubbery. The proximity of neighboring houses didn’t seem to have any effect or influence on Janie’s actions. In a matter of seconds, she pulled my tee shirt over my head, tossed it in the bushes, and unbuckled my belt. Lowering my zipper, she slipped her left hand inside my jeans. Through the fabric of my undies she grabbed my already-arousing dick.

Answering my question, she replied “I want it right here, right now!” With her left hand lost in my jeans, her right hand slid behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. What ensued was a long, passionate kiss that took my breath away. Coming up for air, my brain proved once again the breadth of my amazing vocabulary as I muttered a weak “Wow” in response.

A bit rattled by this unexpected turn of events, I asked “Aren’t we a bit exposed out here?”

She hastily replied “Don’t think about it. It’s early in the day and the season, so these houses probably have no occupants at the moment, or at least none who are up.”

Janie proceeded to unfasten the button, causing my jeans to drop to my ankles. I slipped off my flip-flops and kicked aside my now-collapsed and dispensable jeans.

I could see that Janie was wearing a light cotton bathrobe, which fell open as I tugged at the loosely-tied belt. Her hair was a bit unruly and her eyes were full of passion. I quickly scanned her entire naked body, this time noticing her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her shaved legs and inner thighs. I admit I was completely captivated. I was also way beyond any experience I had ever had, not to mention beyond my sheltered comfort zone.

Now clad only in my white briefs, I stepped forward to where our bodies again made contact. I could feel the heat of her pussy through the thin fabric of my briefs. My dick, for its part, was now fully engorged and pressing its interests. The rational part of my brain—that part that had any concern at all about where we were and what we were doing—was quickly overcome by lustful abandon. My heart was hammering in my chest. Janie’s tongue was deep in my mouth, and her hands were inside the seat of my undies, cupping and squeezing my small but firm glutes and pressing our bodies even more tightly together. She pushed downward against the white cotton fabric of my briefs in an attempt to remove this last, scant piece of my wardrobe. In tugging down on the back, the front got hung up on my tumescent dick, which was being moderately abused by the whole process.

I pulled away momentarily, reaching down and disentangling my dick, thus allowing this last bit of attire to be easily shed and cast aside.

As I stood there in the luminous morning sun, I was now completely naked and starkly exposed. My dick was hard, erect and gently pulsing with my heart beats. It would have presented an amazing tableau to anyone viewing it from afar.

Janie pushed me back a couple of steps until I bumped up against the glass patio table. Clearly at this point she had me exactly where she wanted me. And I, like her little puppy, wasn’t objecting in the least. The raw passion that had overcome my brain had also rendered me temporarily mute.

Her hands were on my chest and her fingers were roughly abusing my nipples, stimulating them into hard points. Then forcefully caressing my firm abs, she looked me straight in the eyes and commented “Aaron, there isn’t an ounce of fat on your whole body, is there?” Then reaching lower “And this hot cock…”

I was silent in response.

Continuing her assault on my chest and abs, she firmly nudged me backward. My ass cheeks settled onto the glass table top amid the chill morning dew. My arms and legs were now covered in goosebumps. My entire body began to shiver—but not because I was cold. In fact, I was enthralled, quite consumed by an amazing sexual tension and anticipation. I had never been naked like this, outside in broad daylight, my erect penis on display for the entire neighborhood to behold, the object of a mature, experienced woman’s sexual desires. I was beyond stimulated. I gave no thought to where this was headed. In fact, I gave no thought at all.

With my ass now partially seated on the tabletop, Janie’s hands applied lateral pressure at my knees to spread my legs. She began to focus her full attention on my groin. I looked down at my cock, which she held in her right hand with my nearly hairless balls filling the palm of her left hand. As I regarded my pulsing dick, I don’t think I had ever seen it so hard. It was well-illuminated by the morning sun, which had just crept over the roof of the neighbor’s house. Of course, my erect dick wasn’t by any means a new sight to me. My own hands had held it hundreds of times over ten years of masturbation. And one of my favorite techniques, often on a solo hike or bike ride, was to give my dick a good pull outside in the sunshine. I loved to feel the breeze on my balls and to callously disperse my seed into the bosom of Mother Nature. But nothing in my past had ever come close to this experience.

Dropping to her knees between my legs, Janie looked up at me and very pointedly licked the bottom surface of my dick from balls to tip. The boldness of her action stunned me. I could see the shield of my glans was shiny, stretched to its maximum, and was wet from precum, causing it to glisten in the sunlight. The veins along the length of my shaft were pulsing with every beat of my heart.

I am a generous producer of precum. I only have to think about being horny and I get a wet spot in my undies. This morning was no exception. As Janie’s tongue neared my perineum, a noticeable drop of my boy nectar had accumulated at my piss slit. Retaining full eye contact and with her right hand still firmly grasping my shaft, she used her left index finger to spread that sparkling droplet across and around my glans. Then, in one continuous movement, she followed this action with a similar effort from her tongue. The sensory center of my brain was now at full capacity.

Sonya_Bloomm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sonya_Bloomm

Her tongue rimmed the edges of my glans. She then hungrily took the entire upper few inches of my hot and radiating cock into her mouth. My torso shuddered from this oral assault. If I hadn’t been supported by the table, I suspect my knees might have buckled at that moment. It was this confluence of stimuli that was having such an overpowering effect on my psyche. The oral competency of this mature woman was, for me, a new and powerfully libidinous experience. Coupling that with all of the other stimuli—the act of being stark naked, exposed, on display in broad daylight, stroked and sucked by a gorgeous, nearly-naked woman whom I had known since I was a boy. My brain was on the verge of shutdown. I was putty in her hands. I must say, however, putty clearly didn’t describe my cock. That particular appendage was hot granite.

I just sat there watching my cock as if I were having some out-of-body experience. Janie hand-stroked the lower half of my shaft in synch with her mouth riding up and down its purple-red knob. She knowingly stroked and sucked me at a perfect cadence. I watched each repetition consume more and more of the length of my swollen cock. Her pace was gradually increasing. She seemed to be completely intent on bringing my simmering lust to a boil. Nevertheless, despite the stimulating effect on my wickedly hard cock, I was in no immediate danger of orgasm, having cum twice in the previous ten hours. This is not to say that my cock wasn’t supremely invested in the efforts at hand.

Despite being totally focused on this amazing act of fellatio, my gaze slipped beyond my own dick and came to rest on Janie’s pussy, fully exposed within the open front of her robe. Almost without thinking I brought my right foot between her legs and began to rub her hot and very wet pussy with the top surface of my foot, concentrating my efforts through the actions of my big toe. I rubbed from her anus all the way to her clit.

With my dick most of the way in her mouth she looked up to my eyes, raised her eyebrows, and conveyed to me her acquiescence. With her tacit encouragement, I rubbed vigorously up and down her labia, eventually working my toe into the opening of her vagina.

Her breathing intensified, and she began loudly moaning and wildly gyrating, using one hand to hold my foot tightly against her pussy. Suddenly she went wild and quickly jumped up, pulling me up and off the table. With both of us standing, she pulled me very close. I reached between her legs and slipped two fingers inside her vagina, which was incredibly hot and dripping. I grabbed my cock and directed it into her pussy, fully hilting my shaft in one firm and forceful motion. We stood like that unmoving for some indeterminate length of time. Our hearts were pounding. Our breaths were rapid and ragged. We held each other in a tight embrace.

My cock was home. It had found sweet comfort, nestled in a cocoon of total, indescribable pleasure; and for a brief moment it was happy to be at rest. My body, on the other hand, demanded action. Waking my cock from its momentary slumber, I tentatively began to move, slowly and purposefully at first, then gradually increasing both the cadence and intensity of my thrusts. My hands were on Janie’s ass, unwilling to release their very firm grip on her glutes. My body became a machine, an instrument of the most remarkable passion, driving ever harder and deeper into this place of existential pleasure. The slap of our colliding bodies was echoing off the walls of nearby houses. Lost in our animal passions, we were unconcerned and uncaring. The rest of Nantucket Island had momentarily ceased to exist.

This body slamming went on for some time. At some point, however, the sex subroutine in my brain was nearly ready to bring this coitus to its logical conclusion. I was ready to cum. It turned out, not unsurprisingly, that Janie had other desires. She suddenly disengaged from my hammering cock and dragged me a couple of feet across the deck, planting me firmly on a nearby chaise. Pushing me backward into a reclining position, her legs straddled my body. Her feet were set firmly on the deck as she quickly impaled her pussy on my granite-hard knob.

I initially grabbed her tits, which were bobbing a few inches from my face, but gave them up for a good grip on her waist as she proceeded to ride my cock with wild abandon. Although she was clearly in charge, I was a very enthusiastic participant. She used her now free right hand to good advantage. She reached between her legs and roughly stimulated her clitoris. Her head flew backward as she uttered guttural, incomprehensible noises. She was a daughter of Aphrodite, consumed by passion and lust.

This entire scenario was something I could never have even imagined. Her body became a piston, rising and slamming against my young, firm masculine form. This pounding went on for quite some time. I eventually began to sense that I might be nearing a climax. My balls were soaked… dripping with a combination of vaginal and penile excretions; and I was having the wildest ride of my life.

I mumbled “Janie, I think I’m going to cum.” In response her eyes expanded, and she suddenly disengaged her pussy from my cock, immediately enveloping its wet and dripping length with her mouth. I honestly was stunned. I knew I was very close to exploding, so I offered a quick warning “I don’t think I can hold it much longer.”

Penetrating my eyes with a fearsome look, she mumbled around my engulfed cock something like “Who’s asking you to?”

And then…slipping a finger up my ass, she hit my alpha spot. I was suddenly rocked by a powerful and explosive orgasm. Deep in the cavern of her throat I began spewing forth one incredible cum gusher after another. And when I was done, when my balls were finally emptied and spent, she continued to suck every last fractional ounce of my seed. She then licked my cock and balls clean. To paraphrase the Coroner of Munchkin land, I was “really, most sincerely” spent.

As our coital intensity subsided, Janie slid forward and reclined atop my body. We were face-to-face. She kissed me. Mingled in her mouth were many tastes: my cum, her pussy juices, probably even traces of her morning coffee. My head was spinning and it took a while for me to settle down.

She looked at me and said “God, Aaron, that was a good fuck.”

I didn’t know what to say. Amazing didn’t begin to describe it. I mumbled a quick “Oh, it was more than that.”

We stayed like that for another minute or two. Then, with a big grin on her face, she stood up, gathered and retied her robe, and without another word retreated to the house. For my part, I collected my clothes and got dressed. Not knowing what else to do I eventually got back to work. I had given myself a goal for the day. This one window had to done by noon. We had beach plans for the afternoon. And Nantucket has amazing beaches.

I went back to my music, and although I was concentrating on my work, my thoughts kept coming back to my sexual experiences of the last twelve hours. Despite my above-average vocabulary, I was at a loss to find sufficient superlatives to describe it. Two things were apparent: number one, for the moment I was quite satisfied, and number two, I also knew that this was going to be one hell of a summer. I secretly hoped I was up to it.

About half an hour later Janie left the house and called over to me “Hey, Aaron, I’ve got some shopping to do. I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Yep, sure thing!”

 

 

Published 
Written by ArtfulDodger1701
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments