Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Outdoor Encounter

"Scott finds pleasure in the outdoors"

10
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
587 words 587 words
I am in bed thinking of you, thinking of pleasuring you with my tongue and my mouth, thinking of how much I will enjoy it. It is making me want you, my body all a tingle for you. You are sexual, sensual, beautiful and I desire you.

I slide a hand slowly down my body; you make me feel like touching myself, and I know I'd be very ready for you. Slippery and warm, wanting your hands on me so much, I begin to imagine a scene...

I am with you, on a soft blanket, under a tree, with no one around for miles. We are alone and we have time.

The sun is warm on us and I am kissing your body all over, feeling the sensation of my lips on your skin, my teeth nibbling parts of you, taking your skin into my mouth, sucking and kissing. I want to kiss you everywhere.

I pay attention to your neck - I know how you like that - kissing my way to your earlobes, taking each one between my teeth and pulling gently as I run my fingers through your hair. You quiver, my breath in your ear, and I make my way down to your nipples, cover one and then the other with my mouth, sucking until I leave my mark on you. I bite gently, right on the tip. You go crazy when I do that, so I move on, sliding down past your groin, nibbling and sucking your inner thighs as I go, my loose hair spilling all over you. You take a handful and hold on tight, using it to guide me to where you really want me to go. I comply. I want to go there too.

I lick you, moving my tongue around the tip of your cock, and I cannot wait any longer. I take you, finally, into my hands, firmly grasping you, guiding you into my hungry mouth.

MrWomanCockxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MrWomanCockxxTS

I suck, softly at first, then harder, more urgently. You hear me hum, letting you know how I enjoy the feel and taste of you in my mouth. You feel the vibration of my throat as I moan with pleasure. I get so much pleasure from pleasing you, and you like to watch me enjoying you.

You are close already. I can feel you throbbing as I suck harder and stronger, holding your arse in both hands, pressing my nails into your flesh and pulling you deeper into my mouth. Harder and harder I suck while your hands search, slipping beneath my underwear to find me, wet and waiting, wanting. Your fingers stroke me and my body jerks as your hand presses hard, pushing into me. You can feel my body reacting, enjoying your touch.

I am still sucking, nibbling, rolling my tongue around you. I alternate between sucking hard on the tip - teeth and lips teasing - and taking you full and deep into my mouth. I can feel you throbbing, closer and closer. You shiver... you are ready and I suck harder and take you in still deeper.

A wave comes over you and you let go, exploding in my mouth, warm juices flowing. Your hand jerks, causing my body to match yours, and we come together; sweet, sweet pleasure zinging through our bodies as we moan with relief.

Tingling and jerking together, squeezing, the sensations are overwhelming and we hold one another, breathing slowly, bodies still buzzing.

I am all yours, and you are just mine.

Published 
Written by FantasyGirl81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments