Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quiet Sex

"Can you keep quiet while I fuck you tonight?”"

26
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
907 words 907 words

Author's Notes

"Girl masturbates whilst boyfriend is out with friends. He comes back and fucks her quietly as his friends stay over."

Nate gets out of the shower, fresh from working out and walks into the bedroom naked where his girlfriend Ava is sitting on the bed with her laptop.

“What time are your friends getting here?” Ava asks.

“They land at 7.30pm so should be in west London for 9pm” says Tate. His friends were on their way into town for a visit, so Tate was getting ready to meet them for dinner and drinks. He grabs the bottle of lotion and stands in front of the mirror, naked.

“Okay cool, what are you up to now?” Ava responds.

“I’m putting on lotion, creaming myself.” Nate stating the obvious.

“What are you doing after that?”

“I’m getting dressed, going out, then coming back to cream you!” He left Ava with that thought, kissed her bye and went to meet his friends for the night. 

Ava feels a moist puddle in her thong, aching for Nate to come home and penetrate her tight pussy. She grabs her phone and opens the site to Pornhub. She searches for the big dick category with her right hand and plays with her clit. Watching a big veiny sloppy dick enter tiny pussy holes turns her on so much she enters her own fingers inside herself to imagine it being done to her. She starts with one finger, but it isn’t enough, so she slips two fingers inside her wet mound. The slurping of her fingers sliding in and out and gently grazing against her clit makes her body twitch, coming close to climax. After a while, her two fingers move to concentrate on her clit in a beautiful circular motion, allowing her to finish at the climax line. The waves of a refreshing orgasm dominate her body as she catches her breath. She slips into a deep sleep, exhausted from her self medicated pleasure.

Hours later, the turn of Nate’s door key startles Ava from her sleep. The interruption is then followed by the deep voices of his friends who were staying the night at their apartment. After chatting in the living room from what’s left of his night out, Nate slips into the bed beside Ava. his hands trail all over her body, grazing over her tits, down to her stomach, then even further to her pussy. Ava’s breathing turns heavy with his touch. Nate grabs her head and pulls it closer to his face and whispers in her ear,

“My friends are staying over, can you keep quiet while I fuck you tonight?” 

“I think so, try me.” Ava whispered back.

Still whispering, Nate demands, “Stay still, no moaning.”

With the hand that is occupying Ava’s pussy, Nate takes his middle finger, slides it down Ava’s clit, trailing down to her mound and enters her pussy. He keeps his finger there, playing inside her until his finger is flooded with her pussy juice. 

NatalieHurtxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHurtxTS

Ava bites her bottom lip to imprison the sound of her moaning in pleasure. A few little cries of moaning escape from Ava’s lips. Nate hears this and decides to cap her mouth shut with the finger that was just inside her.

“I thought I told you to keep quiet!”

Ava nods with his finger locked in her mouth hole. 

“Taste your pussy juice off my finger and keep quiet!” Nate demands.

Ava obliges and licks every last juice of herself from his finger, finishing it off with deeply sucking his finger. All of a sudden, she feels another hole getting filled. It's the feeling of Nate’s massive hard dick thrusting deep inside her over and over again. She can’t help but let out little whimpers of moaning, getting louder each time Nate enters her deeper with each stroke. Nate abruptly takes his manhood out of her and doesn’t put it back in.

“You just can’t keep quiet, can you?’ Nate whispered. He removes his finger from her mouth.

Ava whispers back to him, ”make me.” 

With that said, Nate situates himself straddling over her head. 

“Open your mouth wide.” He plugs Ava’s mouth with his dick as she proceeds to suck down the bulging veins in his balls. “This will teach you to be quiet when I tell you to!” 

Nate teases her with his movements as they start to get rougher, making his dick penetrate Ava’s mouth so deep that it almost blocks her airwave. Nate slows his strokes right back down, watching it slither back and forth against Ava’s wet tongue. The slow motion turns him on and he begins to feel that familiar tingly sensation churn in his balls. The sensation starts travelling up his urethra, signalling that he was about to cum. Nate’s breath starts getting heavy.

Ava feels his dick swell up in his mouth. A moment later, she receives his hot load of cum hit the back of her throat like a tidal wave. His hot cum came oozing from his dick without warning, suffocating her air waves, causing her to choke on his cum. 

Eventually, Nate removes his dick from Ava’s mouth, looks in there, and witnesses the cream puddle swimming around on her tongue. Nate slowly puts his finger in her mouth again, this time to play with the puddle of cum he proudly squirted for Ava to swallow. 

THE END.

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments