Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Racing Town Boutique

"Best friend's fiance"

5
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Reading the "Mall Lingerie Store" brought back fond memories from nearly thirty years ago.

In the late 1980's my wife and I lived in a well known horse racing town in East Anglia. The town was well know for its posh shops and visits by celebrities and royalty.

The town itself had many very posh and expensive stores and boutiques most of which were well out of my league and most normal residents of the town.

In the 1980's I was a well respected civil servant on what I thought was a decent wage but still could not afford to enter most of these stores except for one day a year.

At Christmas the posh ladies boutique opened its doors to the normal residents of the town on a "men only" night when prices of top named ladies lingerie and clothing was marked down to high street prices that most people could afford.

The staff wore items that were on offer but when it came to lingerie it was worn over an opaque body stocking to hide the blushes of both staff and buyers. Most of the staff were young hot models brought in specially for the night and they were all looking glamorous and so sexy. Wine and nibbles were laid on and the store was packed as always for the few hours the store remained open.

This is where my tale starts. I attended the boutique as I had done for the previous few years and this year it fell on my birthday.

I knew one of the staff working in the boutique as she was the fiancée of my best friend and she was always flirting with me when we met. I headed straight to her when I entered the store so she would act as my personal shopper.

For this I will call her Sandy. She was a tall slim blond in her early twenties with a fantastic figure that I had drooled over on the numerous times I had seen her in a bikini.

I knew exactly what I wanted for my wife who was of a similar stature to Sandy but much shorter. That was a "Janet Reger" lingerie set that was well out of my price range on a normal day, but tonight it was going to be mine.

I pointed the set out to Sandy that had caught my eye. This included a bra, thong, suspender belt and black seamed stockings all for £60; a weeks wage.

As they were in short supply, Sandy took them from the display and asked if I would like to see them on a model before I made such a large purchase.

Well as you can imagine my cock started twitching and I felt really hot as I mumbled my response, "Yes please."

Sandy looked round for a suitable model to try on the outfit, someone a similar size to my wife whom she knew very well, but everyone seemed busy.

She took me by the hand and said, "as it's your birthday, I will try this on for you in the staff room."

I had no idea she knew about my birthday but I was so pleased she did.

I followed her out of the back of the boutique into the tiny staff area which was empty apart from a table and a few chairs and very quiet compared to the main shop.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

She told me to wait and that she would be back in a few minutes. She locked the door to the shop before she went.

I sat expecting her to be wearing a body stocking like the other models but to my surprise she entered the room wearing the lingerie, stockings and a pair of heels. She looked amazing.

The bra itself barley covered her erect nipples and I could clearly see the outline of her pussy through the thong. My cock sprang to attention and I was pouring with sweat, even though the room itself was very cold.

"Well do you like it? Would your wife like it? What do you think?"

I just stood open mouthed gawping at the sexiest woman I had ever seen with my hand over my cock to hide my erection.

"Oh I see you like it." With that she unclasped the bra and tossed it onto the table

Her tits were much better than I ever imagined; a good D cup, firm with large brown erect nipples.

We were only a few feet apart and I could not take my eyes off her perfect tits as she modeled the oh so sexy lingerie.

She came closer and whispered, "this is your birthday present."

I thought you are right it is seeing her like that, but that was not it.

Sandy pushed my hand away from my cock, undid my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to my knees allowing my good sized cock to spring free. She pushed me back so I was sitting in one of the staff room chairs and dropped down between my legs. She wrapped her hand round my erect cock and started pulling me off.

She looked up at me and smiled, then slipped my cock into her open mouth and gave me an expert blow job, deep throating me like a pro. I placed my hands on her head and helped her give me and incredible time. I did grab her tits and gave them a massage, but was given a stern look so stopped and allowed her to suck me off. In less that five minutes I was filling her mouth and throat with stream after stream of hot semen, all of which she managed to swallow.

When she had finally licked me dry, she kissed me hard on the mouth allowing me one more grope of her perfect tits, then she was gone into the toilet. She returned in her store clothes carrying the lingerie.

I had straightened myself up and was waiting for her return. We managed to get back into the boutique without being noticed. She bagged up the lingerie I wanted including the thong she wore to blow me.

She charged me half price and put a note in my bag saying same time next year.

I paid and was away thanking her for everything.

I did return the next year and for many years after and always had the same model and experience until sadly she left to get married.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments