Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(Re)Discovering Myself - Chapter II

4
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I sat bolt upright, completely frustrated at my lack of relief and watched the guy disappear from the window and reappear inside the building.

“Hi, sorry to uh, distract you, but, I'm James. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. Not in a creepy way. I…uh,” and then he disappeared from the room.

I gathered up my clothes and dragged them back on, curious to know more about this stranger, well, James.
“Hey, uh, James?” I said, “Nobody told me you’d be here.”

He fidgeted and looked uncomfortable.

“This is my house. I work at the hospital, in the admin department. They needed someone with a spare room, which I see you've found.” He blushed and turned to hide his face.

I moved over to him and turned him to face me, telling him how sorry I was for just assuming I would be alone and openly enjoying myself.

“It’s okay, they don’t always tell people the messages they should, I know, I'm the admin guy,” he laughed a little and then leaned against the worktop in an easy manner.

His hair was a sandy colour, it wasn't long, the right sort of length I could see him with, though a little bit shaggy. His eyes were green, bright but a little guarded as he tried to figure me out.

“So, you really don’t know what happened to you? Why you were brought in the way you were? Who you are?” I shook my head to confirm that I had no idea, watching his eyes survey me, trying again to see any clues I held.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked him, realising at the same time he said that asking him if I could ask him something, was asking him something. Idiot. I wondered if I was like this before, “Why is your house a little, well, dismal?”

A blush crossed his cheeks and he looked down from my eyes.

“I work. A lot. I barely get any time away from that place. I don’t have time to decorate, I'm sorry if it isn't to your liking, but they've given me a few days off to help you acclimatise to your surroundings, and try and find your feet.” He shuffled around and fidgeted, “You can stay here as long as you like, honestly, it is a little lonely.”

I considered what he was saying to me, how long had it been since he had company here? Did he have a relationship going? I wondered about him as much as he did about me, I could see it in his eyes. “Do you want to go grab, I dunno, a coffee or something and see if anything comes back?” he asked, “That is, if you like coffee I mean. I don't know what with your memory and all.”

It hadn't even crossed my mind to consider the things that I may or may not like any more. “Sure, why not start by trying to figure out something small, good plan James. Just let me go freshen up and then I'm good to go now if you like.”

He nodded and I disappeared to go freshen up, quickly finishing off that orgasm that had been loitering at the edge for some time, enjoying the moment, wanting to both be quick so that I could try coffee, but slow to fulfill my deep desire to please myself. I decided on taking a middle time, enjoying myself but not so long James would think I was screwing him over. I delved back into my warm wet honey-pot and fucked myself to bliss. Quickly I changed into a different t-shirt that the hospital had given me, chuckling at the design on the front and neatened my hair.

---

We set off into the sun, which was less bright than it had been earlier, chatting about nonsense things, James telling me where we were going and answering as many of my questions as he could. He was a tall guy, slim, strong, you could tell that he worked out in some of his limited free time. You couldn't see the muscles that I thought may be hidden under his t-shirt through the thin jacket he had on. He told me he didn't currently have a relationship, and that he didn't know when he next would. Sex was a conversation that he had put strictly off the table though.

By the time we reached the coffee shop I was ravenous and ready to try anything and everything. James and I sat at one of the tables and he offered to get the first round of drinks and cake in, and decided to surprise me. He brought back a small latte with a sliver of white chocolate chip cake, which naturally, I devoured.

The afternoon went on to evening in this manner, trying different coffees and cakes until we were full to bursting, our hands occasionally touching, small jolts of electric through my body at the touch of another person left me wired, though it could have just been the coffee. The afternoon went on in much the same manner, though some flirting did follow. Could I see anything happening with this man? I wasn't sure. Would I let it happen if I could see it? Would I mind if it did?

We retired back to the flat for a while, dossing around and watching stupid tv, laughing at the silly things people were doing. It was then decided that it was peak time for me to go and experience a club for the first time, for what may be the second time, or the first, who was to know?

---

We reached the club, James negotiating with the bouncers over my lack of ID, (there may have been some bribery going on but I was already a little buzzed) because guess who managed to look under 21? Yep.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

You got it. Me. James was alright, he had no trouble getting in, looking clearly about 25, and so he remained unquestioned.

The music was loud, the alcohol cheap, and the floor a little sticky. Just what you needed on a night out. I found myself dancing to the music, unaware if this was something I would have done before, but embracing whatever this was now.

Shots of all varieties, were downed, bottles of Smirnoff Ice protected, heartbeats were increasing. Hands were touching my body, some on my ass, others trying for more inappropriate places. James was like a hawk though, batting them away as our levels of intoxication steadily rose.

At one point, I found myself sandwiched between James and a girl from a couple, her boyfriend dancing, well, grinding up on her ass, she on mine and James keeping an eye on them from in front of me, his hands holding my hips, keeping me close. So close I could smell him, the smell of sweat, alcohol and whatever his smell usually was. Either way, it was nice. His hands were on my body and moving.

It was then the voice behind me spoke into my ear, “We know who you are, and what you've done,” and continued to press up against me. I turned to confront the woman, dragging her to the bathroom to get an answer from her after seeing her laughing, James had said I had no idea who I was to them when I had gone to the bathroom alone earlier. Bastard. He had me going for a minute there.

When the girl, whose name I now knew to be Ella, and I exited the bathroom a few minutes later after taking the opportunity to freshen up. We looked around for a while in the lighter side of the club and found the two guys were nowhere to be seen. We walked out to the darker side of the club and I was pulled to one side and thoroughly kissed by the mystery person. In the dark, all I knew was they were tall, strong, smelled of man. Definitely a man, but not James.

I was by this point after much grinding and alcohol, extremely turned on, ready to go at a moment’s notice, and I bit at the man’s lip, pulling on it with my teeth, moving to his neck and biting there…

“Mmmm, Jane,” he moaned as my hand slid down his hard body, and pressed against his ever hardening cock. I don’t know whether I was accustomed to these sudden urges or not, but I slipped to my knees and kissed over the denim that covered him. His hands went to my head and he sighed a yes and suddenly, I realised who the voice belonged to. Aaron, Ella’s boyfriend.

I found myself overcoming any remaining inhibitions that I had and opening his jeans, pushing down his boxers and taking his cock for my own. I ran my tongue round his head, teasing at him, tasting the pre-cum that was already leaking from him. I took an inch or so more of him, and then my fingers started to play with his balls, rolling them slightly as I took more of him into my mouth, my tongue going around him and taking all of him.

He moaned and sighed and I heard similar noises coming from a little across the darkened room. I lifted my head and turned round to see James with his eyes closed and a look of bliss across his face as I saw Ella in much the same position as me. I grinned internally and decided that I would turn this into a competition to see which of us could make the guy make the most noise.

I slurped hungrily at his cock and his volume increased dramatically, a hand moving to grip onto his ass as the other stayed at his balls, playing with them. I squeezed and sucked for all I was worth, hearing him increase in volume again, feeling how close he was. Ella seemed to have picked up on what I was doing, and suddenly James was becoming a whole lot more vocal.

Almost simultaneously, both James and Aaron held onto the heads of the people giving them a good time and blew their loads into our mouths. The taste was salty, but not so bad I couldn't put up with it, and so I swallowed it. Moving up and away from Aaron, watching him put his manhood away again as James and Ella wandered to the other side of the room.

James had the look on his face of the cat that got the cream and came and leaned on my shoulder with his arm. He whispered in my ear that that was the first time in a long while that that had happened, but he now looked tired, so I grabbed him, waved bye to Ella and Aaron with a word that we would see them again soon, and then shoved James into a taxi and headed for the house.

The taxi ride was uneventful and when I managed to get him through the door he turned and pressed me against the door and kissed me deeply…

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments