Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommate’s Request

"My wife agreed to give her roommate's boyfriend a hand job and a blow job while she watched."

33
17 Comments 17
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

One evening Regina’s roommate, Mary, told her how much her boyfriend liked Regina.

Regina said, “Really, what does he like?”

Mary said, “He has told me several times how beautiful and sexy you are. I know he really likes your long soft hair and big attention grabbing tits, especially when you’re not wearing a bra.”

Regina said, “Does that make you jealous?”

Mary replied, “Absolutely not. If fact, I find it very arousing that he thinks you are so hot. John told me he recently heard some guys talking about someone they described as a cum swallowing dirty talking blow job slut. They said she was always willing to have a guy mouth fuck her in exchange for a good finger fucking. One of the guys said she had sucked him off several times in her dorm room and he came in her mouth every time. After a while John thought they might be talking about you. He asked me if it was true.”

Regina asked, “What did you tell him?

Mary answered, “I told him I knew you loved to suck cock and get a big load down your throat. I also told him I knew you were blowing guys in our dorm room and swallowing their cum.”

Regina responded, “What! Why did you tell him that?

Mary said, “Because it’s true and I knew it would give him a boner.”

Mary continued, “Can I ask you something?

Regina responded, “Sure.”

Mary hesitated, and then said, “I’d love to watch you get John off, maybe jerk him off or give him a blow job.”

Regina immediately answered, “Okay.”

Mary and Regina developed a plan. They decided that Mary would invite John to their dorm room the following evening. She wouldn’t tell John that Regina would be there waiting for them.

When Mary and John entered the room, Regina was sitting on her bed wearing a very revealing two piece swim suit. She was reading a book which she put down.

Regina immediately started talking to John, making engaging eye contact and being very flirtatious. He took it all in; every bit of her sexy legs, long lovely hair, beautiful face, and nice sized tits that were pushing out against her swim suit.

Regina patted the bed and said to John, “Please sit next to me.”

John looked at Mary and sat next to Regina.

Just as he was taking all of Regina in, she looked him over completely. She looked at his legs and noticed there was already a bulge in his pants.

She continued to stare at the bulge and was certain that he knew she was looking between his legs at the outline of his swollen dick. She decided to not look away. She knew he liked the idea of her looking at his erection.

John looked at the bulge in his pants then at Regina. He slowly moved his thighs back and forth. Regina enjoyed looking at the impression of his hard dick pushing out against pants. She had a great view and knew his dick was getting harder and harder.

Regina glanced at Mary who was sitting on her bed across from Regina and John. Mary was also taking it all in.

Regina began picturing what she might do to John and how he would react. She thought about making him cum and considered whether to jerk him off or give him a blow job. The more she looked at his boner, the more she wanted to touch it, make it feel good, give his erection incredible pleasure the way she had given other erections unbelievable delight.

Eventually she said, “Do you like what you see?”

John answered, “Yes I do.”

Regina said teasingly, “It looks like you need some relief, would you like to shoot your load?”

John couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

Regina repeated, “Would you like to shoot your load?”

John looked at Mary and answered, “I would.”

Regina replied, “I would love to help you, especially since I’m the reason your dick is so hard. I’m very good at coaxing a load out of a guy’s dick. Would you like to know how I do it?

John was breathing heavy. He said, “What do you do to coax it out?”

Regina said, “Sometimes I use my hands, sometimes I use my mouth. What would you like?”

John could barely respond, he said, “Both sound great.”

Regina lightly touched his erection and said, “ I’ll take care of that for you.” She gave it a few gentle squeezes.

John let out a long low sigh, “Oh.”

Regina said, “Is it okay if I strip to the tits and play with your dick while you feel me up? Stand in front of me and take off your pants and underwear.”

John did as directed. He kicked his pants and underwear away. Regina untied her swim suit top and flung it onto the floor. Her luscious bare tits hung less than two feet from John’s erection.

John stood in front of her with his throbbing erection pointing straight at her. She reached out and held his balls with one hand, squeezing gently, while teasing his shaft with the fingers of her other hand. He had been aroused and so full of anticipation, Regina thought he might shoot a load immediately.

Regina said, “Please touch my tits…if you’d like too. I know it will feel good for both of us.”

John reached out with both hands and started gently squeezing her bare tits. He noticed her nipples were very aroused, very engorged. He gently worked on her nipples with his thumbs while cupping both of her tits with his open hands.

It was Regina’s turn to let out a long low sigh, “Oh that feels so good.”

While John felt her up and massaged her bare boobs and nipples, Regina held his erection at the bottom of his shaft with one hand and squeezed it while gently rubbing the underside of his dick with the fingers of her other hand. Next she fingered his balls and rubbed them gently.

Regina put her fingers together and out straight. She put a hand on each side of his erection and moved her palms slowly in opposite directions, gently twisting and turning his swollen dick. He moaned with pleasure. Regina alternated a slow twisting motion with a very rapid twisting.

A drop of pre cum seeped out of his cock head. She leaned forward and licked and swallowed the pre cum. He gasped with pleasure.

Regina took a quick glance at Mary. She was fixated on John and Regina and had started to slowly finger herself.

Regina returned to the alternate slow and fast two palm hand job twisting of John’s erection. More pre cum oozed out. Again she bent forward; this time she trapped his cock head tightly in her mouth for a second and sucked the pre cum into her mouth with her lips.

John moaned with ecstasy and yelled, “Oh my God, you sucked it. You sucked my dick.”

Regina looked at his dick, it was pulsating and throbbing and looked like it was ready to explode. She leaned forward and blew gently on his engorged cock head several times.

John let out a long “Ooohhh.”

Regina ran her tongue all around his cock head, twirling and licking, twirling and licking.

“Do you like this?” she said softly.

“Oh yes, yes I do,” he said loudly.

Again she gently twisted his erection with both palms, increasing the rubbing tempo.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

She leaned toward his dick. Her mouth was just a few inches from his cock head.

“I’d like to put it in my mouth sometime and give you a blow job, if that’s okay,” she said softly.

He exploded. The first spurt erupted several inches out of his dick and hit her cheeks, chin, lips, and mouth. Regina’s first reaction when she felt the spurting dick cream hit her face was a pleasurable giggle. John then continued to cum in a long continuous stream. Regina was enthralled by his huge flow of dick cream.

She gently squeezed his dick to get all of the cum out. She used his dick cream as a lubricant and gently stroked his bent boner until it came back to life. He was very surprised and very delighted.

Regina continued to play with his dick. John was soon breathing very hard again. She would stop periodically and lick the cum from her fingers, getting it all and swallowing it while making seductive eye contact with John.

Regina looked up at John and said, “Is there cum on my face?

He said, “Yes.”

Regina teasingly said, “Thank you, it feels so good.”

Regina held his dick and gently squeezed his balls with one hand while stroking his shaft with the other. He was getting more and more aroused.

“Maybe you can give me a big mouthful next time when I give you a blow job,” she said playfully. “I want your dick to squirt and shoot in my mouth. Is that okay, would you do that for me?”

John was beside himself, he said, “Yes.”

Regina had John sit next to her on the edge of the bed then she got up and placed a pillow between his legs. She knelt down on the pillow and leaned toward him and slowly engulfed much of his erection with her warm wet sensual mouth. She took his wet dick out of her mouth and blew on it. Next she licked the tip of his cock, causing some new pre cum to ooze out. She lapped it up with her talented tongue. She then licked his entire shaft, kissing it, and blowing on it.

John was moaning with pleasure.

Regina licked his dick like she would lick an ice cream cone from bottom to top. She stopped for a moment, looked him in the eyes and gave him another seductive smile.

Regina asked, “Should I put it back in my mouth?”

John let out a loud, “Oh my god, yes. Put it in your mouth.”

She looked up and said, “Did you like it when I kissed it?”

John answered, “Yes I did.”

Regina said, “Do you want me to tongue kiss your dick everywhere?”

John yelled, “Yes, yes, tongue it.”

Regina said, “Wow, it is so hard, so big.”

Regina rubbed her hands lightly along his inner thighs then licked his upper legs. She liked teasing him and slowly licked closer and closer to his balls. Her long sexy hair brushed against his legs.

He sighed with pleasure, “Oh god yes.”

She let her long hair hang down and brush against his erection. He loved the feel of her beautiful soft hair touching his dick. She wrapped some of her hair around his dick and stroked his boner with it. Then she let her hair touch his balls and massaged them lightly with it.

Again he moaned, “Ooohhh, oh yes.”

She stopped stroking his dick with her hair and licked his balls very slowly.

Regina asked John, “Does it feel good when I tongue and lick your balls?”

John said loudly, “Yes, yes.”

Regina was ready to put his throbbing boner back into her eager mouth and leaned toward his erection. His breathing was getting harder and harder, more intense.

She moved her head closer to his erection and said, “Can I put it in my mouth now, would that be okay?”

John said, “Yes.”

Regina put his erection back in her mouth. He reached down and put both hands behind her head and started pushing his hips toward her, thrusting his erection into her mouth as she went up and down on his boner. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and put her tongue on her lower lip so the sensitive underside of his shaft would glide along it and stroke it as she moved her head and he rhythmically fucked her mouth.

Regina heard Mary yell, “Fuck her mouth, fuck her in the mouth hard. John mouth fuck her hard.”

Regina could hear Mary’s sounds. She knew she was furiously fingering herself, enjoying watching John mouth fucking Regina while she finger fucked herself.

John’s breathing became harder and harder as he thrust his dick rapidly upward into Regina’s mouth as she went up and down on his erection. The feel of her pleasure giving tongue against his boner and the warm wet sensations of her mouth and lips drove him wild.

He yelled, “Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh my god, Regina I have never felt anything like that.”

When John looked down he couldn’t believe what he saw and what he was feeling. He was thrusting his dick into the eager mouth of the most beautiful, sexy, and desirable girl he knew.

He yelled again, “Oh my god, Regina I have never felt anything like that.”

John’s breathing got heavier and heavier. He had a complete feeling of warmth and began sweating. John was in a state of altered consciousness because of the mind-bending incredible sexual pleasure he was experiencing. As endorphins were being released into his bloodstream he became extremely happy, giddy, and flushed.

Regina knew what was coming next as she felt all of John’s muscles that had tightened during his sexual arousal get ready to explode.

Despite having experienced countless dicks exploding into her mouth, every blow job she gave was a unique, completely satisfying sexual experience for her.

His first big cum gush spurted far into her mouth, followed by a steady stream of dick cream.

Regina gasped with total sexual pleasure when she felt that first surge of dick cream stream into her mouth. Regardless of the number of times she had experienced a big cum load explode into her mouth, she had to repress a gag instinct to keep working on John’s dick.

John was breathing very hard and stopped his mouth fucking hip movement. Regina went up and down, up and down on his cum spewing dick, swallowing and using her cock sucking lips and very proficient dick licking tongue to get most of his dick cream down her throat.

Again he screamed with pleasure, “Ooohhh. My god Regina I never felt anything like that. My god, Regina I came in your mouth.”

Regina had to suppress a huge smile at John’s words. She didn’t want to stop sucking his dick.

John screamed continuously with pleasure. He screamed so much, for so long, Regina was concerned someone in the dorm would hear. She was afraid his yelling might draw too much attention to the room.

Regina always got off knowing she made a guy feel good. This was no exception. She found it very satisfying watching and feeling John’s dick stiffen as she worked on it with her experienced fingers and then with her mouth, knowing she would make him cum. It made her feel she was doing something right and she loved it. Jerking guys off or sucking their dicks and making them cum was an ego boost for her. She enjoyed the feeling of having that effect on men. As a result, she chased that feeling time and again.

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments