Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Plan

"She had a seduction plan that always worked."

18
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Regina had her eye on an attractive guy she noticed at the gym. The more she saw him, the more she liked him. The more she liked him, the more she wanted to seduce him.

The gym was a few blocks from where Regina worked. She watched him when he left the gym one morning. He went to a coffee shop. She watched several days and knew when he would be there.

She felt like a stalker. 

Regina has several phases to seducing a man. First, she has to be noticed. She knew where he would be and when he would be there.

She put her plan into motion. She waited for him in the coffee shop one morning. She already had a cup of coffee when he came in. It was crowded. He got his coffee and sat at a small table at the rear of the shop.

Regina walked toward him and smiled as she approached. Her sexy long blond hair flowed down below her shoulders. Her lovely boobs were outlined against the tight cashmere sweater she was wearing. Regina wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were jutting out through the soft cashmere as her boobs gently bounced.

As she got closer, she noticed her target was fixated on her bouncing boobs and protruding nipples. She gave him her most alluring, flirtatious, seductive smile. Regina knew the combination of that tempting smile, her beautiful long hair, and her desirable tits made many guys do things they would not otherwise consider.

She made lingering eye contact and asked, “Can I join you. I just want to sit for a minute and finish my coffee?”

He responded, “Certainly.”

Regina felt very satisfied. Phase one of her seduction was successful. She had been noticed.

Phase two of her plan was talking, making lingering eye contact, and some flirtatious touching.

Regina was sitting opposite her seduction target. She said, “I’m Regina. Thanks for letting me join you.”

He responded, “My name is John. I’m happy to have you join me.”

Regina asked, “Is it okay if I move to your side of the table. My back is to the aisle and people are pushing against me when they walk past.”

John said, “Sure.”

When Regina moved to his side of the table, she moved the available chair so she could sit next to him. He didn’t say anything.

She sat close to him on his left side.

Regina said, I’m sorry to bother you. I know I’m intruding.”

John replied, “Don’t feel that way, you are not intruding. In fact, I’m happy to have some company.”

This was Regina’s chance for the next phase of her seduction plan, light physical contact.

 She gently placed her right hand on his left thigh and squeezed lightly. He didn’t say anything. She said, “Thank you. I just didn’t want to be by myself right now.”

Regina left her hand on his thigh.

John said, “Is something bothering you. Are you okay?”

Regina now had a sympathetic ear and could build a connection.

Regina said, “My boyfriend has been away for a week. He’s been attending a training session related to his work. He’s coming back tomorrow.”

John said, “Oh, so you miss him. Are you excited about his return?”

Regina’s reply surprised John, “No. I know he’s not really interested in seeing me. He only has one thing on his mind. He has been pestering and cajoling me for weeks to do something I really don’t want to do.”

John said, “Oh, I’m sorry. Would you feel better if you vent a little and tell me what’s wrong?”

Regina said, “Thanks John. We just met but I feel like I know you. You’ll understand my problem.”

An ego boost for a guy is another part of Regina’s seduction strategy.

John responded, “Really, what’s he been pestering you about. Does he want to get married and you don’t want to?”

Regina said, “No, it’s nothing like that. I’m just going to blurt it all out. Maybe you can give me some advice.”

John answered, “I’m listening.”

Regina said, “I hope I don’t offend you but, when we first started dating all he was interested in was getting a blow job. I’m certain the only reason he goes out with me is for the blow jobs. Now he is pressuring me to give one of his friends a blow job while he watches and makes a video.”

Regina turned and looked into John’s eyes, and said shyly, “I’m good, really good. Every guy I’ve ever given a blow job has gone completely wild. They all want another one. My current boyfriend is no different. As long as he can put his dick in my mouth he’s happy… and I keep him happy. It’s all about the blow jobs. But I really don’t like the guy he wants me to give a blow job. And, I don’t want him to take a video.”

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

Regina knows a little dirty talk always helps when seducing a guy.

She hesitated, then said, “Forgive me, I’m sorry for using that language. I’m frustrated and just need to vent to someone I trust. I do feel like I can trust you.”

John answered, “It’s fine. I’m not a psychologist but I’m certain it’s good for you to be honest about your feelings.”

Regina moved closer to him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He turned his head and she kissed his lips lightly. Then for a few seconds she brushed his lips with her tongue. She inserted her tongue into his mouth and swirled it slowly around his tongue. Neither of them seemed to be aware they were in a coffee shop.

Regina moved her hand from his thigh and lightly placed it on his dick. It was rock hard. She gave him a slow palm job. It didn’t take long. She felt his erection twitch and knew the wet feeling was coming next as he shot his load in his pants.

She acted surprised. Regina said, “Oh I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Forgive me.”

Acting innocent is part of her seduction strategy.

John was breathing hard. He said, “No, no it’s okay. It’s fine.”

Regina got up and stood directly in front of him and said, “I apologize for doing that. I took advantage of you. It felt so good and I genuinely wanted to make you feel good. You have been so nice to me.”

Regina hesitated then said. “My car is in the garage next door. We can go to my car and I will clean you up.”

John waited a few seconds, then said, “Okay.”

When they got to the garage they got into the back seat of Regina’s SUV.

Regina said, “Let me clean you up. I’ll get you clean where I made you cum. I owe it to you for making you cum like that. I’m so sorry.”

Regina moved the front seat all the way forward. She moved the back seat as far as it would go to the rear.

Regina said, “I’ll take care of you. I’ll get you all clean.”

She had John lower his pants and underwear and she knelt between his legs.

Regina said, “Wow, that was a huge load.” She held his semi-soft dick and squeezed it lightly. A few more drops of cum slipped out. Regina leaned forward and licked and swallowed the beads of cum. John shouted, “Oh my god!”

Regina sheepishly said, “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself. Did I hurt you?”

He responded, “No, that felt terrific.”

Regina shook his dick a few times and felt it get completely hard.

She looked up, made eye contact and said, “Can I please give you a blow job? I would really like to. Truthfully, I have been fantasizing about giving you a blow job since the first time I saw you this morning.”

Regina continued, “I’ll do things to your dick with my mouth and tongue you never imagined. I’ll get you hotter and hotter. Then I’ll stop and tongue your dick. I’ll lick, suck and swallow your pre cum.”

John was surprised and amazed. His mind was racing.

Regina positioned her mouth very close to his dick but not touching it. His pre-cum had already started flowing.

Regina started by using her tantalizing tongue, flickering it in and out barely touching his cock head. John’s hard dick was throbbing and oozing pre cum.

She locked her lips on the head of his dick, just below the rim and clamped down softly and moved her tongue all around the head while slowly stroking his throbbing shaft with her right hand and gently squeezing his balls with her left hand.

Regina made eye contact with John and asked, “Is it okay if I use my tongue while I suck your dick?”

John looked at her and said, “Oh YES Regina, tongue my dick, suck it!”

Regina very tenderly squeezed his balls.

She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft a few times then stopped. Then did it again and again.

The starting and stopping was driving John wild. He was moaning with pleasure.

Regina opened her mouth wide to get his dick deep into her mouth. She did a deep throat move getting his entire shaft into her mouth, rubbing the underside with her tongue. John yelled, “My god what you are you doing is incredible, I’ve never felt anything so wonderful!”

John shouted, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I can’t help it. I’m cumming in your mouth.”

Regina got as much of his spurting cum down her throat as she could swallow. She kept his dick in her mouth until the twitching and squirting stopped, sucking and swallowing.

Finally, Regina took his dick out of her mouth, slurping. She squeezed the shaft, licking and swallowing every drop of cum she could get.

Regina felt great. She had another very successful seduction.

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments