Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Orgasm

"My mother never knew what was happening"

12
18 Comments 18
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: VIP

Last month, my father was elected president of his local lodge. One would think he was elected President of the United States the way he was talking about it. He seriously needed a reality check with his boasting and bragging. Mom was of no help as she constantly reminded me how difficult it was to be accepted in the lodge, let alone be elected president.

Who cares?

Apparently, I do as I’m his daughter. I am his only child. Dad showers me with his over protectiveness as well as gifts me with his neurosis. Of course I was happy for him, but he really needed to put a more realistic light on the situation. At the same time, it was his moment. Let him enjoy it.

A banquet was held to honor him as the new president. No sub-prime hall for this event. No way. They had to go ALL out for this one. The party was held at the Cotillion Pavilion - yes it was as cheesy as it sounds. The outside of the hall looked as if it was designed by Reynolds Wrap with its mirrored façade. You could see the place from a half a mile away. I’ve been there more than once and not by choice, but it did have a nice garden in the back complete with a white gazebo and large fountain. It was perfect for the moments that you just wanted to drown yourself.

I needed something or someone to help break the boredom of this long, drawn out event. I asked, begged, pleaded and nearly bribed my parents to allow me to bring a date. They were in such a good mood when I asked that they actually agreed (someone pass the smelling salt) and said I could bring “a nice boy” to the dinner.

Well, who nicer than my secret boyfriend Hideki Ito?

“Mom, can I ask Hideki to come with me to the banquet?” I asked nervously.

“Oh, that little Asian boy who pitches for your school?”

“Yeah the one that gave me my first fuck,” I thought.

“Yeah mom, the pitcher. You remember him. I interviewed him once, remember?”

“Yes, I do remember. How did that go, dear?” She asked half listening.

I let out a fake cough.

“It went really good, mom. REALLY good.”

Thank Heavens for dense mothers who couldn’t catch an innuendo with a butterfly net.

“Sure honey, he seems like a nice young man, you can see if he would like to join us,” she said.

I immediately called Hideki and asked him to be my date for the evening, explaining that it was a banquet being given by my dad’s lodge.

“Unfortunately, my parents will watch our every move,” I reminded him.

“They can’t watch what they cannot see,” he replied in a voice barely above a whisper.

I see a fuck in my future.

The four of us arrived at the banquet hall at about five pm. I wore my little black dress and black shoes. White gold earrings, a diamond necklace and my sexiest perfume completed my ensemble for the evening. Hideki was striking (no pun intended) in his blue suit and black shirt. I proudly wore the corsage he gave me on my left wrist. As usual, my parents were absorbed in the dad’s shining moment. I was absorbed by Hideki.

We took our seats at the large oval table. My parents spoke to their friends as Hideki’s hand stroked my leg and inner thighs. God, I wanted his cock so badly. My clit was throbbing and my pussy was wet to the point of discomfort. I could feel my nipples getting harder as his hand traveled to my pussy. He whispered in my ear.

“You want me to lick this,” he asked rubbing my pussy.

“Please, yes,” I replied, placing my hand on his crotch.

“Your clit hard?”

“Like you would not believe,” I said.

“I want to fuck your pussy,” he whispered.

I didn’t know how much longer I could last, but we couldn’t do anything in the banquet hall-and boy did I want to.

I rubbed the hardness through his pants and I wanted to feel him inside me every way possible. I couldn’t wait until we were alone. My intense sexual urges needed satisfying.

Finally the moment came where my dad was given his award and bonus money for his victory. As he began his acceptance speech, Hideki “dropped” his fork and crawled under table to retrieve it. I felt his hand on my legs, lifting my skirt and slowly sliding my panties down. I felt his hot breath on my pussy as his fingers parted my lips. My clit was at full attention as the tip of Hideki’s tongue met the tip. Seconds later, he started to lick it, then suck it, then lick it, then suck it…

“Oh my God, he’s eating my pussy right here!!” I said to myself as I grabbed the edge of the white table cloth.

His tongue slid inside me as he rubbed my clit with his finger.

chicalatina1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chicalatina1000

I glanced over at mom, who was listening to dad’s acceptance speech (keep listening mom, keep listening).

I spread my legs slightly to give Hideki more room to work his sexual magic. I tried to keep the squirming down to a minimum and keep a straight face. My heart was racing and my body was starting to shake from the sensation, but I couldn’t express my pleasure. It felt like torture, pure sexual torture.

I placed my hand under the table and stroked his head. His hair was spiky and brittle. I pressed his face closer to my pussy and he continued teasing my clit with his tongue. When I thought it was safe, I quickly glanced down and watched him. That threw me over the edge.

I took a deep breath and focused my attention on my clit. I clenched my fists tightly and pressed my pussy into his mouth. He licked my clit at a lightning fast pace. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I let out an exhale as my clit throbbed in relief. He continued to lick between my lips and slipped his tongue inside me again. It may have been dad’s big night, but I was getting all the benefits.

Dad was still speaking at the podium as Hideki got back to his seat. He gave me a wink.

“God that was great!” I whispered to him.

“Ashley?” He said in a serious tone.

“Ashley, I need to fuck.”

I nudged my mother.

“Mom, I’m going to the rest room.”

“But your father is speaking.”

“Mom, I’m sorry, but this can’t wait.” (I wasn’t kidding there).

I scurried out of the room and Hideki got up to follow me. Instead of going to the rest room, I led him outside to the garden. As soon as we were safely out of anyone’s sight, I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. His cock was so hard with pre-cum glistening to my delight. I took his cock in my mouth and pressed my face into his body, savoring the taste of his sex. He was hard, eager and ready and soon after I was blessed with a hot mouth fuck. He wasn’t holding back and neither was I.

I pulled his pants down to his knees and massaged his balls while continuing to suck him. His balls were heavy and I knew that I was going to be in for a nice treat when he shot his load. For now, I just wanted to please him and let him enjoy the sexual pleasure. I’ve never wanted cock as much as I wanted his. I needed to have it and I needed it now.

I stood up and we took a few short steps to the gazebo. Once there, I lifted my dress and pulled down my panties. I turned around with my legs spread and ass out.

“Fuck me anyway you wish,” I begged him.

Within seconds, Hideki plunged his cock deep inside my pussy.

He pounded me hard and fast and I tightly gripped the rail of the gazebo. His balls slapped against my body as he squeezed my hips and pulled me towards him. I looked at the beautiful sunset over the mountains. It was a perfect night to be fucked like a whore.

Hideki changed his pace and rocked his body back and forth, creating a more pleasurable sensation inside me. I grabbed my breasts in response and whimpered in sexual ecstasy.

“Mmmmm,” he moaned as I grinded my ass against his body.

“I needed you to fuck me so bad,” I confessed.

“You wanted me here to fuck you!”

Shit- he’s a mind reader too!

He grabbed my breasts as our bodies moved in synchronized sexual rhythm. We were both losing control fast.

“You ready?” he asked as his thrusts became slower, yet deeper.

“Yes, yes,” I pleaded.

There was a brief silence before Hideki let out a grunt and shot his cum inside me.

“Oh yes!” I exclaimed as I felt his orgasm fill me.

He thrusted his cock a few more times before pulling it out. I knelt before him again and eagerly licked the tip of his cock, savoring the cum that dripped from it.

Quickly, we “got decent” and held hands as we walked back to the banquet. When we took our seats, dad was still giving his speech.

“What took you so long?” mom asked me as I hid my afterglow.

“Um, long lines in the ladies room,” I replied apologetically.

“Don’t you just hate when that happens?” She asked.

“Yeah,” I replied as I held Hideki’s hand.

“I’m glad you’re back, the best part of the night is coming up.”

What mom didn’t know was that the best part of the night just happened!



Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments