Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone Was There #8

"The next morning we carry on where the previous evening ended."

1
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I wake to the smell of fresh coffee and the faint sounds of movement. I take a moment to orientate myself. I am in Rose's bed. Her fragrance surrounds me on the pillow. I stretch. I yawn.

I begin thinking about last night, remembering how she teased the fuck out of me while she was locked in the car.

The door opens and Rose walks into the bedroom. In the half-light of the blinds, I can see that she is gloriously naked. She stands by the bed, looking to see if I am asleep. I reach out and run my hand up and down her firm thigh.

My cock begins to stiffen excited by the feel of her skin. Rose turns to face me placing her legs slightly apart. I can see her shaven pussy close to me and smell the freshness of her.

"Good morning, Mr Guest," she says cheekily.

"Good morning to you, my dear hostess," I reply.

I sit up, sliding myself to the edge of the bed. Rose is now inches away from me. I massage her thighs with my hands. Her legs stiffen showing taut muscle and sinew beneath the flesh. Rose sighs and presses her hands to mine. I slide my hands upward enjoying the silkiness of her skin. I knead her buttocks, and her hands grip my forearms.

She moves towards me as I apply pressure to her bottom. I hold out my tongue letting her push her pubic mound towards me. Rose presses herself closer to me. My unyielding tongue rubs hard against her clitoris. I sense the smoothness of her genitals in contrast to the roughness of my oral organ.

"Please please fuck me with that piece of meat," I hear her say with my head buried in her groin.

Suitably encouraged I proceed with the task at hand, namely licking and sucking this sweet honey to orgasm. I am drowning in a sea of saliva and cunt juices. This cocktail of sex runs down from her pussy and covers my face. I lick at her, making her lips part. Her hole opens inviting my eager tongue inside.

"Now," she says hoarsely "I need to feel you inside me.

Unable to reply, I twist and turn to get my tongue as deep inside her wet cunt as it will go. Rose moves her pubis grinding herself into my face. I can hardly breathe. She presses her thighs together squeezing my head as she does so. She orgasms as soon as her finger touches her clitoris. Barely moving she utters little cries of delight.

"Mm, that's a nice man," she says hoarsely.

"It's one hell of a nice start to my day," I tell her in reply.

"You are meant to start the day with breakfast," she teases, "but in your case, I will make an exception."

"Are you telling me I am exceptional?" I joke.

"I am telling you it's time for breakfast," she replies pretending to hit me.

"You certainly know how to stimulate the appetite," I return lewdly.

"You can get cleaned up while I prepare your feast, sir," she says bowing gently, "everything you need is in the bathroom."

Obediently I go to her bathroom. As she said, the necessary equipment is there. First, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Refreshed, I walk into the shower section for a good splash and clean. My cock feels stiff and heavy. It has been highly aroused and is, as yet, unsatisfied. Taking hold of the hard shaft to wash it, I feel tempted to wank myself to completion. However, I want to come into Rose's mouth, not her shower.

In the middle of towelling myself dry, I hear Rose call out, "Breakfast is ready, are you, lover man?"

"Sure I am," I call back.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen. Rose motions at me to be seated. We are both naked, and it feels comfortable. She moves around getting breakfast to the table. Her large breasts swing when she walks. The large nipples highlight the dark areola.

Between her legs, her pubis is raised allowing her lips to show when she takes a step.

Rose sits opposite me. I look at her face and see how pretty she is. We eat breakfast and make small talk.

"I am pleased you turned up," she says slowly.

"I am too," I tell her.

"Not just for that," she says.

"What then?" I ask, looking her in the eye.

"I am moving at the end of the week and it is nice to say farewell to old acquaintances," she says.

"When you tell me that it makes me feel the same way," I tell her and continue by asking where she will be living.

"Saudi Arabia," Rose replies.

LizAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAdams

"That's some way away Rose," I reply.

"I know," she says, "and I do have anxieties about going."

"Are you working there or marrying a sheikh?" I ask.

"Most definitely working," she replies rather emphatically.

I lean across the table and before kissing her firmly on the mouth, say to her, "delicious breakfast."

Rose returns my kiss very passionately. We look into each other's eyes and wordlessly rise from the table. Rose walks backward, reaching out for my hands. I guide her to the bedroom. We near the bed and Rose steers us in a half circle pushing me towards it. I submit to the pressure and lie across the big brass bed. My feet remain firmly on the floor.

The naked woman looks down at me licking her lips.

She kneels between my legs. I feel the tightness of her hands as she takes hold of my knob. I enjoy the sensation as she slides it up and down. One hand grips just below the head of my penis. The other hand part circles the shaft. Rose leans forward and touches my glans with the tip of her tongue.

She makes delicate darting stabs at my prick. These develop into long luscious licks wiping the full length of my throbbing member. Rose fondles my balls and tells me how much she is enjoying me. Her saliva flows and lubricates my eager cock.

Rose sighs and says to me, "I'm going to swallow your balls."

She takes each testicle into her mouth where she massages them. She sucks and swallows I feel my balls being drawn down into her throat.

I close my eyes and revel in the sensation of her mouth closing around my swollen dick. She scrapes her teeth on me gently and teasingly. The mixture of pain and pleasure makes my toes curl.

She moans from the back of her throat. I feel her taking me deeper until the only sound I hear is choking. I can tell she is holding her breath by the way she gasps when she pulls back, allowing some air into her mouth.

The oxygen appears to give her strength because she now sucks my dick even harder. Spit runs down her face. I feel sweat on her brow and in her hair when I take hold of her head. The feel and the smell act like an aphrodisiac.

I thrust my cock into her mouth feeling the pleasure in the sensation of sliding in and out of a wet slimy hole. Rose looks up at me with her eyes full of anticipation. My cock bulges and throbs and I feel the sperm within rising.

My load now shot, I ease my cock out of her. Rose has spunk running down her chin and dripping from her face. Rose tells me to stay where I am until she is cleaned up.

"OK, I am done," she calls, "come and get this coffee.

Needing some coffee, I hasten to the place from where she calls.

"God, I could easily get used to you," she says.

"And I you," I reply.

We stare at our coffees. Long seconds pass.

"I hope we can at least stay in touch, I think you are a good friend," I finally say.

"Give me your mobile number then I can call you from Dubai," she says to me.

"I should get dressed," I tell her.

"I prefer you naked," she teases, "but we both have things to do."

I find my clothes and hurriedly dress. I think of Jen. I feel guilty, which makes no real sense. Puzzled by this, I put on my shoes. Now ready to go, I find my way back to Rose.

"Rose, it is so hard to say goodbye, but I am leaving now. Thanks for sharing a little piece of heaven," I say, trying hard not to sound crass.

"Before you go," states Rose emphatically. She underlines her statement by handing me her telephone.

"Huh?" I reply.

"Call the mystery number," she says. "Now."

I fumble in my wallet, retrieving the crumpled paper. I dial the number, and anxiously wait for an answer.

"Hello, who is this?" a female voice asks.

"Hi," I reply, "this number was given to me in a club but I do not know who by."

"Is this some kind of... oh was this at the Blue Moon?" the unfamiliar voice asks.

"It was. Did that ring a bell?" I ask in return.

"Yes it does," she says, "could you call back after 2.00 pm?" she asks me.

"Certainly, who should I ask for?" I say in response.

"It will be me who answers, Louise," she replies pleasantly.

I disconnect the call and look at Rose.

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors