Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storage Room Blow Job

"She gave the book store manager a blow job to get the summer job she wanted."

18
3 Comments 3
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My wife worked at a book store every summer when she was in college. The store was in a mall about a mile from where she lived. When she was a junior, she went to the book store one weekend in April when she was home to let the manager know she would be available to work that summer.

There was a new manager she didn’t know, a guy about 28 years old. She told him she had worked there the previous two summers and wanted to work again that coming summer. The manager told her he would only be hiring two summer employees and he had already received nine inquiries about the job. My wife really wanted the job. It was close to where she lived, she enjoyed the work, and she really didn’t want to have to search for another job for the summer.

My wife is effortlessly seductive and flirtatious. She is very attractive, her long lovely hair reaches below her shoulders, she has a great body, and her eyes are enticing and engaging.

While they were discussing the summer job, my wife knew the manager was enjoying talking to her. She noticed his eyes move to her tits which were pushing out against the tight t-shirt she was wearing. She was certain he was getting an erection talking to her and glancing at her t-shirt tits.

The manager told her the storage room had been expanded since she last worked and there was a new computer system to track book shipments received. She asked to see how the computer system worked.

He said, “Sure.”

The computer was in the storage room. When they got to the storage room, the manager unlocked the door. My wife pulled the door closed behind them after they went in. She had noticed the only other employee working was the cashier. The manager sat at the desk with the computer and invited my wife to move another chair next to him so she could see how the system worked.

She placed her chair to his left, close enough to him so her right leg was touching his leg. She leaned toward him to see the screen better and placed her hand on his left thigh; he didn’t say anything. She rubbed and squeezed his thigh gently then moved her hand to his dick. She knew it would be hard. She touched his erection through his pants rubbing, squeezing, and teasing it.

He let out a low, “Oooohhhh.”

She whispered, “Would you like to take it out so I can make you cum?”

He had been very surprised at her boldness, but was thoroughly enjoying her hand working on his dick.

He said, “Yes, I would like that.”

She told him to move his chair away from the desk and stand to face her. She moved her chair between his legs. She unfastened his belt, opened his zipper, and pulled his pants and underwear down. His hard dick stuck straight out.

He leaned back against the desk. My wife rubbed her hands lightly along his inner thighs then licked them. The manager gripped the desk with both hands. She slowly licked closer and closer to his balls. Her long sexy hair brushed against his legs.

He sighed with pleasure, “Oh yes.”

She let her long hair hang down and brush against his erection. He loved the feel of her beautiful soft hair touching his dick. She wrapped some of her hair around his dick and stroked his boner with it. Then she let her hair touch his balls and massaged them lightly with it.

Again he moaned, “Oooohhhhh, oh yes.”

She stopped stroking his dick with her hair and licked his balls very slowly.

He yelled, “Yes, yes, lick them, lick my balls.”

She continued to lick his balls slowly and attentively. She squeezed the bottom of his shaft to make his hard dick even harder, keeping a little pressure on his shaft while she continued to tongue his balls.

His breathing was getting harder and harder, more intense.

She said, “Can I put it in my mouth, would that be OK?”

He said, “Yes.”

She slowly and gently rubbed his swollen balls with her skilled fingers.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

Then she licked the tip of his cock head while touching his shaft with her fingers. His dick jumped with delight at that first light touch of her skilled tongue against his cock head. Next she licked his shaft, kissing it, and blowing on it.

She looked up and said, “Did you like it when I kissed it?”

He answered quickly, “Yes I did.”

She locked her moist lips on the head of his cock just below the rim and moved her magnificent tongue all around the head. At the same time she slowly stroked his throbbing shaft lightly as if she were going to jerk him off with her soft experienced fingers. She made some exaggerated slurping sounds while sucking on the rim of his engorged cock head.

She stopped and looked up at him. She had him begging.

He said, “No, no, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

She asked, “Would you like me to tongue kiss your dick again?”

“Oh yes, tongue it,” he replied.

She said, “I love your dick, it is so big and thick, it makes me hot to touch it. I want your cum in my mouth, I want to swallow your cum.”

She started going up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm wet mouth, doing some head bobbing and swirling her tongue as she went up and down. She licked up and down on his shaft maximizing the pleasure his dick was getting by using her experienced tongue perfectly.

She stopped again.

She said, “Are you ready to cum? Do you want to cum all over my lips and tongue and in my mouth? I want to taste your cum.”

He could barely speak, “Yes I want to cum, make me cum, make me cum, in your mouth.”

She once again went up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm moist mouth, cock sucking lips, and talented dick licking tongue.

He screamed with pleasure, “Oooohhhh”

She felt his dick twitch as his first big dick cream eruption spurted into her mouth. As soon as he started cumming, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue on her lower lip and did a sort of deep throat move on his cum gushing erection. She tried to get his whole dick into her mouth and get as much of his spurting cum down her throat as she could. She swallowed as much as she could, gulping several times.

The book store manager was holding onto the desk tightly with both hands, looking down at her. He was breathing hard, having just experienced the most incredible mind bending blow job he had ever had. He was extremely delighted and pleased.

She kept his dick in her mouth until the squirting and cum flow stopped and she no longer felt any more cum seeping out of his cock head. She squeezed his shaft, licking and sucking every drop of cum she could squeeze out.

She said, “Oh my god, you were cumming in my mouth so hard, it went down my throat, there was so much cum I couldn’t swallow fast enough. Look, some of it came back out around the sides of my mouth.”

She licked around her lips with her tongue, getting the cum overflow and swallowing it.

She said, “I’ll do this again after I start work next month.”

She not only got the job, but was able to pick her days off and the shift she would work.

(If you would like to see some pictures of my wife, there are several photo albums in my profile. There is a picture of her showing how she uses her tongue.)

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments