Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stress Relief

"A woman helps to release her partners stress levels"

9
7 Comments 7
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
She walked into the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her breasts. Her skin was still pink and damp from the shower. She paused, her eyes focused on the man lying on the bed.

His dark blonde hair was ruffled from running his fingers through it. His eyes were heavy, he looked exhausted.

He had been so busy at work lately. She worried about him, and wanted to ease his tension. She took a few steps forward, climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips.

She leaned in and softly kissed him once, then twice. She moved back and ran her hand along his cheek, and brushed her thumb over his mouth. She leant in again. He opened his mouth to receive her. Their lips met again, tongues gently exploring each other.

His hands moved to her hips holding her,he slowly started to thrust against her. She ground herself against him in return. Her naked flesh meeting the cotton of his sleeping shorts. She broke the kiss. She wanted to take things slowly. Torment him a little. Make him forget work for a while, and just focus on what he was feeling.

She moved off his hips slightly. This gave her more room to move. She leant in and kissed him again. She broke it off and moved her mouth across his jaw. Revelling in the feel of the 5 o'clock shadow.

She kissed to his ear. Slowly she nibbled on the lobe. Knowing he was sensitive there. Her hands moved and rubbed his chest, she loved the feel of his wiry hairs against her fingertips. She moved her fingers to his nipples. She rolled and tweaked them, until they were hard little buds.

Her lips kissed and her teeth nipped. She moved down his neck, along his collar bone, down past his armpits, until she reached the first flat disk with its tight little bud.

She suckled on his little bud. Loving the power she had over him, as she nipped and teased at his nipples, before moving onto the other and repeating the performance.

She continued down, sucking and licking as she went. She reached his belly button and twirled her tongue around it and into it. His stomach fluttered at the sensation. She smiled against him as his hips rocked slightly. Begging her without words to move lower.

She kissed across to his hip. Then her mouth latched on to his flesh above the bone, she sucked hard. With that mark she had claimed him. She brought her hands to the waistband of his shorts and slowly started to lower them.

His hard cock was already leaking. It jumped against his body as she lowered the shorts. Intentionally brushing the waistband against his length.

She watched with bright shiny eyes as he was revealed to her. She felt her mouth begin to water. Eager for a taste.

She licked her lips, before lowering her head to his hip again. Slowly she made her way down to his thigh. She made sure that she never touched his cock. She knew she was being intentionally cruel, but she wanted to keep him on edge for as long as possible.

She moved her hands down to his shins and pushed his legs up and as wide open as possible. This created enough space for her to move between them easily.

His balls hung heavy and full. His sack wrinkled and drawn up fairly tightly. It was a stark contrast to the rest of his body. He had trimmed recently. She loved that he kept it smooth.

She started to lick and kiss up the inside of his thigh, moving towards his balls that she desperately wanted to taste.

She pushed her face into his sack. She wanted to smell him. His scent was musky. Pure sex. So good. As she opened her mouth, she slowly drew his sack in. A shudder ran through him.

She hummed her appreciation for the taste. She sucked on it and flicked her tongue against it.

She pressed her hands to his hips, wanting to keep him immobile. She didn't want him to try and take control. She wanted to be the one in charge for a change.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

To drive him crazy, like he had so often done to her.

She released his sack and slowly made her way to the start of his shaft. If was hard and silky at the same time. She could see the veins running along it. They stood out in relief against his cock. So full of blood. He needed a release.

She licked a line up his cock from the base to the head. Stopping long enough to trace along the raised veins.

When she had gotten to the very tip, her tongue darted into his slit and tasted him. He moaned slightly at that. His hips tried to rise off the bed. He tried to sink his cock into the hot wet recess of her mouth.

She pulled back immediately. She was determined that things would go at her pace, for as long as she wanted.

She opened her mouth and slowly took him in as far as she could. He was big enough to fill her completely, but not so big that it made her choke. He was the perfect size for her.

She pulled back, her tongue zig-zagged across the bottom of his shaft as she withdrew.

Her tongue started to swirl around the bottom, while her teeth lightly grazed across the top.

She went back down again. Taking more of him this time. The full feeling in her mouth was incredible. She loved doing this for him. She loved the feeling of power it gave her.

Twisting her head slightly, she withdrew again. Sucking harder than she had done on the previous pass.

Her hand came over and held him upright, before her mouth returned to torment and tease his head. She licked it and tongued the slit, then she ran her tongue around his head.

She looked up through her hair. He was watching her. His eyes dark pools of lust. His jaws clenched tightly.

Lowering her head, she drew him deep into her again. Her hands moved again. One went to his balls. Cupping them and gently rolling them.

The other moved to his stomach and up his chest. Her fingers finding and grazing a still pebbled nipple.

Released from their hold, his hips started to pump. Pushing his cock deeper each time. She started to speed up slightly, as she felt his hand in her hair.

"Oh God, so good!" he said, as his heels dug into the bed, and he increased his speed. "So good, so good!" he murmured again.

The praise went straight to her heart. She loved to please him, and to hear him vocalize the pleasure she was giving him was rare.

She could feel herself dripping as his pleasure increased her pleasure. She brought a hand down to rub against her clit. She wanted to cum when he did.

His pace increased. Her tongue was no longer able to tease him, so she kept her lips sealed tightly around his shaft. Allowing him to use her as he wished.

As his pace increased, so did the circular motion of her fingers against her clit. She could feel the pressure building and knew that he was close too.

His rhythm started to falter.

"I'm close, really close!" he said.

She nodded her head as best she could and pinched his nipple.

His body tensed, his hips pushed his cock as far into her mouth as possible. At the same time, her body tensed and she could feel the first wave of her climax hit her.

It crashed over her as she felt the first spurt of his release hit her throat. She couldn't move. His hands had clamped down into her hair. Keeping her in place. All she could do was swallow as quickly as possible, in order to make way for the next burst of cum to flood her mouth.

Slowly his orgasm subsided, and his hands relaxed in her hair. She gently withdrew, careful not to cause too much friction against his sensitive cock.

She fell next to him on the bed. A satisfied smile on her face. She glanced up at him, pleased to see he was breathing hard, with a peaceful look on his face. Her job was done. He would soon fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Cazzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments