Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Morning

"Loving you awake"

35
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
589 words 589 words

I slip into awareness and roll to you. You are sleeping so deeply I just look at you for a while. You're so handsome, and so peaceful now.

I reach my hand under the covers and wrap my fingers around your morning wood.

A surge of energy streams into my core. You're so hard, veins high against your big dick.

I can't really stroke, because your skin is moist from the heat of the bed. I squeeze instead. Just under the head.

Your cock responds with a strong twitch, pressing into my hand. Your breath catches, and you moan.

I squeeze again and you begin to wake, turning your face to me, taking deep breaths as I touch you.

You turn to me, pulling me into your arms, our naked skin very warm and sticking.

You hold me for a few minutes as you wake fully. Then you move your hand around my hip, pressing your fingers into me from behind.

We smell strongly of sex from the night before. We both inhale deeply as we catch the scent. Mmmm...

You work your fingers deeper as they get wetter. I lift my leg over your hip and you push three fingers into me, stretching me open as you pull out again.

I'm still squeezing you and pulling your skin up and down in a slow stroke, twisting and untwisting your velvet skin around your hard core.

I adjust my lower arm so I can fondle your relaxed balls. We're both breathing harder now. Your balls lift in my hand as you flex. Mmmm. I want a taste...

I move down your body, slow and awkward, reluctant to be far from you. Soon you feel my breath on your cock head. I caress my face with your cock. Cheekbones, nose, eyelids, forehead, chin, lips. Drinking our sex scent all over you, your strong morning scent adding to the heady aroma.

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

Your hand slides through my tangled hair, around my head, pulling me closer. I open my mouth wide and take you deeply. I taste us, salty, tart. When I feel you at my throat, I close my lips and wrap my tongue around you, holding, letting the saliva build.

Now I can glide over you. Pulling, sucking, pressing, opening in a slowly building rhythm. Hand on your balls, pressing them around your base, squeezing lightly. Pulling them back down and circling them together for a nice tug.

You moan and hold me tighter, beginning to rock into me. I love you like this: warm, relaxed, taking everything I give.

You lift your leg and pull the covers back. Cool air washes over us, raising goose bumps. You're pumping harder now, and I'm struggling to keep up, saliva dripping down my cheek, coating your balls. You pull me closer, fucking deeper, giving me almost more than I can take. Yes. Fuck my mouth, Love!

Pulling your balls harder, I feel the first twitch as your wave begins. You're breathing hard; I hear your grunt and moan as you release. You press into my throat, pulling my face to your belly, cock pumping. You're deep enough that I can't swallow. Just have to let you drain into my throat.

I breathe in as your orgasm slows and you pull back a little. Then you're pressing back in, fucking my tight throat in long strokes with your softening cock. Feeling your rim catch the ring in my throat with each stroke in and out. Mmmm, take it, my love. Make yourself feel good.

Published 
Written by reneht
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments