Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supervisor and Cashier Part III: A Shoulder to Cry On

"Ashleigh asks Jack to come to her house to comfort her after a fight with her boyfriend."

8
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is the third story in the "Supervisor and Cashier" series of stories. It takes place in the fourth week of June 2017, and five days after Part II. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It may prove beneficial to read parts one and two before reading this story. Enjoy."

It had been a regular Thursday at the grocery. I had arrived for work at 2:30 p.m. to be the second shift self-checkout attendant. These shifts either went well or who a complete cluster show. I remember that day wasn’t the worst. Ashleigh had the day off, but I received a text from her around 5:00 p.m. asking for me to call her on my lunch break. When my lunch break arrived, I bought a sandwich from the deli, headed out to my car, and called Ashleigh.

When she picked up the phone, I could tell right away she was upset and had been crying. I asked what was wrong and she explained to me that she and Andy had fought over the phone. Ashleigh wouldn’t share with me what exactly the fight was over. She wanted me to come over to her place to ‘comfort’ her.

I had zero clues what ‘comfort’ her meant but based on her emotional state, I figured it was merely to have a shoulder to cry on.

“I get off at eleven o’clock, and I’ll be over as soon as I can,” I said.

“See you then, Jack. Thank you,” Ashleigh said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At about a quarter after eleven, I rang her doorbell. Ashleigh flung the door open, pulled me inside quickly, and buried her head into my chest, fighting off tears. I placed my right hand behind her head and held her with my left. She arms wrapped up behind my back, clutching my shoulders.

“Thank you for coming over, Jack,” she said with weakening sobs.

“You are more than welcome,” I said. “Why don’t we take a seat.”

Ashleigh lifted her head off my chest and nodded before leading me over to her couch. She guided me to sit close to her, and she brought her sweatpants covered legs up to her chest. At this moment, I was strictly a friend. Even still, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and she responded by allowing her head to fall into my shoulder.

She spoke first, “I suppose you want to know what has me all upset?”

“You know I’d be lying if I said no,” I responded. That made Ashleigh chuckle very softly.

“Andy and I had a fight earlier about him coming here for a get together with my family,” she said as she exhaled.

She hugged her knees closer to her chest and wiped away tears with her shirt.

“Andy and I have been dating for almost 15 months, and he has yet to come over here and visit with my whole family,” Ashleigh said. “And in a couple of weeks, my uncle is throwing a big barbeque at his house for all my mother’s side of the family, and I want Andy to come and meet my family.”

By this point, her voice was returning to a normal tone, and the frustration vents were wide open.

“I’ve visited his family multiple times. Granted, many of those visits were while I was back in Illinois for school, but I did visit his family, TWICE, last summer. Then he gets all defensive when I bring that up. And his excuse for why he can’t come is that he has a golf outing planned with his friends that day. Like what the fuck is wrong with men?” she said, taking her head off my shoulder, looking up at me and gesturing with her hand.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out, so I just shook my head, indicating that I didn’t have an answer.

“Sorry, that wasn’t meant for you,” she apologized. “You are here, after all, listening to my problems with my boyfriend.”

Again, I said nothing and simply continued to give her my attention.

Looking straight ahead, she said, “I know damn well he and his friends can move that golf outing to another day or another weekend. It is nearly five weeks away! Plus, all they are going to do is drink, smoke a cigar, and brag about their girlfriends and how big they think their dicks are.”

I gripped her shoulder a little tighter and was just about to respond when she continued.

“I don’t know. I like Andy,” she paused, looking straight ahead before looking back down and returning her head to my shoulder. “I think I love him, but sometimes he acts like he doesn’t really want a girlfriend. I don’t know…”

“I’m sorry about Andy. I really am,” I said. “Unfortunately, I don’t know what to say. I’ve never met the guy.”

I paused to gather my thoughts while she looked up at me.

“All I can say is that I know I would make an effort to visit a girlfriend of mines family if it was five weeks away. I know you like Andy, and I’m not the person to ask for or hand out relationship advice but maybe wait a day or two and speak with him again. Maybe he will change his mind in the next few days, too.”

Ashleigh smiled and snuggled she face into my chest.

“Thank you for being a good friend, Jack.”

“You are welcome,” I said.

She gave me a soft peck on the cheek and released her legs to the ground.

“So, this may be weird based on how I just shared that I may love Andy, but do you want to go cuddle on my bed and watch a movie?” Ashleigh suggested.

Chuckling, I said, “Yeah, that is a bit weird, but I’ll accept if you let me take a shower first.”

“Of course! Let me get you a towel and washcloth,” she said.

We walked into her bedroom, and she handed me a towel and washcloth before hesitantly asking,

“Would you like to spend the night? I might have something around here for you to wear.”

“If you are inviting me to spend the night, I will.”

“Well, I’m inviting you,” she giggled. “I’ll see what I have for you to wear. Go ahead and shower. You know your way around it,” she winked, referencing a previous encounter.

I hopped in the shower, and Ashleigh laid down clothes on the bathroom counter. When I finished, I toweled off and noticed the pair of shorts and a t-shirt she laid out.

“Sorry, but you’ll have to wear your briefs from today again,” she yelled from her bedroom.

“Alrighty,” I responded.

A few moments later, I emerged wearing the shorts and t-shirt, along with my briefs.

“Those are Andy’s basketball shorts and a t-shirt I stole from my brother,” she said. “I didn’t think you’d want to wear one of Andy’s boxers.”

“No, you are right, I wouldn’t,” I said with a smirk. “Plus, I don’t think they would fit me." I winked at her.

“Oh, you are bad, Jack,” she said, giggling. “Now get over here and cuddle with me. We are going to watch Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. It’s a romantic action-comedy… I hope you don’t mind.”

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

I shook my head and climbed into the bed. Ashleigh snuggled right up into me, resting her head onto my chest. She had changed into a pair of short black shorts with an extremely skin-tight yellow tank top. I rested one of my arms on her side while the other propped my head up. We didn’t finish the move as we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by Ashleigh, going back and forth between softly kissing my lips and cheeks as she lay on top of me. Fluttering my eyes. I said,

“Good morning, Ashleigh.”

“Morning, Jack,” she said in a soft tone, our noses about an inch apart. “Did I wake you?”

Smiling, I said, “Just a bit.”

“You woke me up, you know.”

I gave her a puzzled look. She lifted herself up to reveal that I had morning wood.

“Oh, sorry about that,” I said with a small smile.

“No need to be sorry. In fact…” Ashleigh said as she began to slide her body down mine, “... you were such a gentleman last night that I believe you deserve a reward.”

I was already propped up enough against the pillows, so I just watched her scoot down my body. She threw the bed covers off and placed her hands on my chest. Her fingers ran down my body and, as they did, grabbed the hem of the shorts I was wearing and my briefs. She removed both slowly, biting her lip and staring down at my crotch as she did.

When my cock popped out, Ashleigh purred at the sight of my hard-on for her. She tossed the shorts and my briefs to the side and stood up on her knees. With one swift motion, the tight yellow tank top was off her body and on the floor. I stared at her 34B breasts, and she gave them a little wiggle. She knew how much I loved them.

“Like what you see?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“You know I think they are perfect,” I responded, making eye contact after staring at her breasts.

“Oh, you make that pretty clear at work,” she grinned.

I blushed and made a ‘guilty’ face. Ashleigh smiled in return as her right hand, took hold of my cock and began stroking it slowly. Her left hand cupped my balls and massaged them. The way her soft hands ran up and down my shaft sent sensations through my entire body. Just as I closed my eyes and dropped my head backward, I felt her lips touch my head.

Ashleigh gave my cock a peck before slowly accepting my length, inch by inch, into her warm mouth. She held herself down with my entire cock in her mouth for seconds on end before yanking herself off. She caught her breath and moaned with delight.

She readjusted her position to where her ass was sticking in the air, which was still covered by the short black shorts. Her head was right between my thighs. Flashing her million-dollar smile, Ashleigh stuck her tongue out and licked my freshly shaven balls, up to the base of my cock and right up to the head. After dancing on my cockhead, her tongue then worked down the left side of my shaft, licking the base, before licking her way back up on the right side. Then she wiggled her ass in the air before plunging my cock into her mouth.

“Oh God,” I moaned as she swallowed my shaft.

Ashleigh’s eyes concentrated on my shaft as she began to bob up and down. She descended onto my cock slowly and would ascend quickly. Then she got a little cute with her cocking sucking abilities and withdraw my shaft from her mouth all the way out until it looked like she was kissing me.

She was doing a fantastic job that I had to try and take my mind off the moment. I started thinking about chores, then action movies, then sports, followed by my former job at a golf course, which then circled back to my current job at the grocery store. Thinking about the grocery store made me think of Ashleigh, which then led me to remember that I had previously fucked Ashleigh, and now she was giving me one hell of a blow job.

“I’m about to cum,” I whispered so very softly. My attempts to take my mind off her didn’t work.

In response, Ashleigh worked up and down my cock faster and wiggled her butt in the air for me. Moving my head forward, I looked down upon her as her my shaft worked between her lips, and I gazed upon her beautiful ass. Her topless breasts jiggled with the quickened bobbing of her head. A few moments later, without thinking, I came right then and there as I stared at her butt covered by the short black booty shorts covered wiggled.

Ashleigh accepted and swallowed every last drop of my cum. She looked up at me and crawled back up towards me. Staring into my eyes, she planted a soft but long kiss on my lips. I was still recovering from my massive orgasm and lay there still.

Ashleigh broke off the kiss and said,

“Thanks for being such a great listener again.”

All I could do was nod like a high school freshman who just had just received his first blow job by the senior head cheerleader.

“I hope you enjoyed your reward…,” Ashleigh said as her voice trailed off and eyebrow raised.

“Y-Yes I did,” I replied with a smile.

“Good!”

Ashleigh gazed over at the clock and pouted.

“Crap, it’s ten o’clock, and I have to be at work in an hour,” she said as she climbed off me and off of the bed. She turned her back to me before turning her head with a smile. She leaned down and kissed my now soft cock and stood back up, sticking her breasts out, giving me a wonderful view.

“Now I have to get in the shower and get ready for work,” she said in a seductive voice. “And you better get your butt home and shower too and grab some clean clothes. I don’t think you want to go to work smelling like you just had your dick blown,” and Ashleigh gave me a wink. Then, as the morning sun shined through the window upon her, she pushed her booty shorts down to the ground and stood there in the nude for a moment.

“I would invite you into the shower, but I think you’d only prove to be a distraction,” she paused impressively like she had many times before. “You can show yourself the way out,” she said with the most innocent of smiles.

She turned her back to me and promptly walked into her bathroom without turning back or saying another word. I got out of her bed and put my clothes back on.

“See you later today at work, Ashleigh.”

“Bye, Jack! You best be on your best behavior today.”

I chuckled, and I left her house to go back to mine to shower and change before another shift at the ole grocery store began.

 

- To be continued with Part IV -

 

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments