Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taxi

"There's often more than one way to pay for a cab"

74
16 Comments 16
1.4k Views 1.4k
984 words 984 words

Jenny stumbled out of the club. She’d had a bit too much to drink and couldn’t face the long walk home. Her usual plan was to get whichever guy she’d copped off with to pay for the taxi home but the guy she’d ended up with tonight had disappeared and come back smelling of drink and vomit. The stains on his shirt ensured there was no way he was going anywhere near her.

This did however present a problem. Jenny had spent the last of her money on drinks over an hour ago and with no bloke on her arm to make sure she got home safely, she was all alone.

Still, she was nothing if not resourceful and as a taxi with its light still on came down the street, she stepped forward and raised her hand. Jenny knew the streets would be full as soon as the clubs emptied and she could be left waiting for hours.

To her relief, the driver spotted her and swung the cab around in a graceful arc to pull up alongside her. She opened the back door and hopped in, slumping back into the seat once she’d given her address to the driver.

She stared at the driver in the rear-view mirror, waiting until he made eye contact with her before she slowly licked her lips. She saw him swallow and look away. She kept looking at him, knowing it wouldn't be long. It wasn’t. He was middle-aged and slowly going to seed, wisps of greying hair around the temples. His eyes flicked back.

She leant forward in her seat, knowing he could see down the low-cut top of her dress. She pressed her upper arms against the outside of her boobs to accentuate her cleavage. She saw the eyes flicker downwards.

“Are you busy tonight?”

She smirked inwardly as she asked the universal opening gambit of any conversation with a taxi driver.

“Aye, not too bad,” he responded. “Starting to pick up now with the clubs closing.”

She nodded sagely, letting one shoulder strap slide off her shoulder. The black lace of her bra was now visible. She saw him visibly swallow.

She opened her legs. The dress was so short the hem was already hugging the top of her thighs. The white panties flashed in the darkness of the rear of the cab. She could have sworn the taxi gave a slight lurch as he lost control for a second.

“I hope you don’t mind, I was in a bit of bother there. I’m really glad you came along when you did?”

“Really, what happened?”

The hint of concern in his voice was mixed with something throatier like he was trying to control himself.

“Yeah, I got grabbed but luckily I got away. I managed to get out onto the street and saw you coming.”

“Are you hurt?”

“No, it’s just he managed to grab my purse.”

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

“I can take you to the police station.”

“No, I just want to go home. But the problem is I can’t pay you.”

She stared into his eyes as he looked back at her in the mirror.

“Maybe we could come to some arrangement?”

She saw him swallow and look away. She could see the inner conflict on his face. Who would win out? She knew who would, they always did. She watched him make up his mind and interjected to dispel any lingering doubts.

“There’s the car park in front of the disused factory at the end of Walcroft Street. You could pull in there. It’s just around the corner from my house.”

He nodded and turned the taxi in the direction she suggested.

The car pulled up. It was a sheltered and secluded spot. The nearest streetlight was fifty yards away. He turned the engine off and sat there, staring at her in the mirror, not moving.

“Are you not going to come in and join me,” she giggled.

He shook his head, as if dispelling the last remnants of reason and opened the door. He slid onto the back seat beside her and sat there, as if unsure.

“Shall I get on my knees?”

Her whispered words elicited a slight nod and with a smile, she slid with practised ease onto the floor of the cab. Her fingers tugged his belt and jeans open. His cock was already hard.

He leant back on the seat and closed his eyes. He let his hands fall by his sides. She noticed the wedding ring on his left hand.

She swirled her tongue around the head as she slid his foreskin forward and back. It was a Goldilocks cock, not too big and not too small. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked as she moved up and down. The whimpered moans signalled his enjoyment.

She sucked harder. Her fingers squeezed and massaged his balls. She wanted this over and done with. Her head bobbed as she felt him grow in her mouth. He was close already. Poor bugger probably hasn't had a blowjob since his wedding night, she thought as she sucked harder on the saliva-coated cock.

With a strangled cry, his cock exploded in her mouth. Stream after stream pumped down her throat. She swallowed, determined not to make a mess of her good black dress.

As he slowed and softened, she let it slip from her mouth and licked her lips for any stray strands of cum. She reached over and opened the door and slipped out into the night.

As she turned the corner into her street, she imagined him sheepishly zipping up his flies and climbing back behind the wheel.

“Lucky bastard, she thought as she opened her front door. The cab fare would only be twenty quid. That’d be the cheapest bloody blowjob he ever got.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments