Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten Minutes

81
21 Comments 21
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Recommended Read

Sleep still in his eyes, he came down the stairs rather heavily, his feet feeling as if they were made of lead. He could hear noises coming from the kitchen; the sound of water rushing into the sink, drawers gently sliding open and then closing again, the clink of mugs against each other, and the rummaging around for cutlery. Those sounds meant that Maggie was awake, and already starting the first phase of her morning routine. He knew her schedule well, she did the same things, in the same order every morning. Today was a Saturday, and on Saturdays, her morning routine differed slightly from the weekdays. The weekend’s meant that she treated herself to a breakfast of poached eggs and her special French roast coffee.

He leaned against the door frame and observed Maggie pottering around the kitchen, smiling to himself as he checked her out. He loved the little cotton pajama shorts she wore. They were getting slightly too small for her, as her ass cheeks were hanging out of them, but he was not complaining at all. His morning wood flared up again, pulsing inside his boxer shorts. Maggie’s ass looked particularly spankable, he thought to himself. She did suit having her rear decorated with his red handprints.

He came up behind her and slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her towards him, and her ass against his erection. She gasped first in surprise, and then in delight as she felt the tent in his boxers rubbing against her.

“Good morning,” she purred. He kissed the side of her head as he whispered his own greeting, the aroma of coffee filling the air, and her shampoo filling his nostrils. His cock found the crack of Maggie’s ass, her little cotton shorts straining over the valley of her generous cheeks. He rubbed himself against her, his cock also saying good morning to her.

“Mmmm,” she breathed, her nipples hardening inside the old t-shirt she was wearing.

He lowered his head slightly so he was closer to her ear, and, his stubbly cheek still against her head, he said, “Suck it.”

Maggie straightened up from the shock of his statement, rubbing her ass more against his boxer-covered morning erection. “We can’t,” she said, trying to protest, but he held her in place. One arm around her waist, he used the other to tease her thighs, running two fingers up the inside of them. She moaned. “Travis…”

"Yes?”

“We can’t… My mom…”

Travis groaned, half in pleasure, half in frustration. Her mother had been here two days and she had already outstayed her welcome in their spare bedroom, which just so happened to be next door to the kitchen. Maggie upped the ante, grinding herself into him harder. He toyed around with the idea of grabbing her hand and leading her to the bedroom, but the idea of her sucking him in the kitchen, with the risk of getting caught was also very appealing. He gently thrust himself against her ass. His cock felt harder still inside his boxers, and the idea seemed to gain more appeal as well.

“Suck it,” he repeated, his voice more demanding. He was now in a mood to dominate, and the thought of playing with fire and potentially getting caught by the monster-in-law ignited something in him.

Maggie protested further but knew her own horny would get the better of her. “My mom…”

“Your mother is never ever up before nine.”

“It’s ten minutes to nine now, though.”

“Well, then you had best be quick, little girl.”

He spun her around quickly and watched as she sunk to her knees, never breaking eye contact with him. She looked up at him as she freed his cock from the boxer shorts, and he let out a low moan. He could have cum then and there from the eye-fucking she gave him, with those silvery gray eyes of hers. She wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft, and bought her mouth closer to his cock, extending her tongue and licking the head and tip. Travis’ head went back automatically, his mouth agape and breathing heavy.

His hand found the back of her head and he pushed her further on him, his cockhead passing her lips and entering the warm suction of her mouth. The tiles were cold on Maggie’s knees, and a dull ache was already starting to pulsate, but this was easy to ignore. Her nipples were stiff, and an errant hand lifted her shirt up and started tweaking them and pinching. She moaned around the cock that was starting to slide down her throat.

Glancing down, Travis saw the look of pleasure on Maggie’s face and the movement underneath her thin t-shirt. He smirked to himself and watched the sight before him. If Rhonda wandered out of her room now, she’d be horrified; her little Margaret-May sucking dick in the kitchen. They all thought little Margaret-May was a quiet, shy, studious bookworm of a girl. How little they knew her. Travis knew the real Maggie, knew the real woman. He knew every curve of her body, and he knew the slut inside. But more than that, he understood her. He understood her need to be dominated, just as she understood his need to be the dominant one.

She gagged on the cock that was trying to go further in her mouth and down her throat. With watery eyes, she looked up at Travis, seeking some sort of reaction from him.

In between heavy, panting breaths, he said, “You like choking on Daddy’s cock?”

Maggie moaned.

“Good girl.”

His eyes wandered to the large sunburst clock on the wall. It had been a gift from Maggie for his last birthday. She had done well, knowing how much he adored the mid-century modern aesthetic. “Nearly halfway there, little girl,” he said. “Six minutes.”

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

He sped up his thrusts, his cockhead hitting the back of Maggie’s throat. Her face almost pressed up against him, she started to gag. Travis held her head there, feeling the constrictions of her throat. “Hold it,” he demanded. “Don’t back off, Maggie. Hold it.” She nodded her assent to this request, her eyes watering. Travis closed his eyes and groaned. She always was good at deepthroating him. Maggie’s fingers closed again around her left nipple, pinching it hard. She had the urge to breathe, but she didn’t want to back off just yet, she wanted to test herself and see how far she could go and how long she could keep his dick in her mouth while she gagged. Her other hand was now free, having fallen away from the base of his shaft when he started fucking her face, she found the waistband of her cotton pajama shorts and dipped a hand inside them. She was soaking wet, her pussy so slippery that her fingers were able to easily glide over her clit. She moaned.

“You playing with your pussy?” Travis asked. Maggie groaned a response around his cock.”Are you horny, little girl?” Maggie repeated the same noise, the vibration of her groan making an almost tickling sensation against his cockhead. “Do you need to breathe yet?” he asked.

Again, she groaned. His balls tightened. “Be a good girl and hold it for ten more seconds, and when you’re finished, I’ll take you back upstairs and bury my face in your pussy.”

Her fingers slid over her clit again, eliciting a moan.

“Hold it,” she heard Travis repeat.

She had to wonder if her mother could hear them through the walls, but by this stage, she was past caring. She gagged around the cock buried down her throat. “Hold it, little girl.”

She held it, gagging once more, but a few seconds later, just when she thought she couldn’t take anymore, he released her, lifting her head off his cock, cold air rushing into her gasping mouth. “Such a good girl,” drawled Travis.

He looked once more at the kitchen clock and saw with alarm the small hand quickly approaching the top of the clock face, signaling that the hour was soon to be upon them. “If you want Daddy’s cum, then suck my balls,” he said, in a voice that was low and rapid. “Suck my balls, and you’ll get a load.”

Pulling sodden fingers from within her cotton short shorts, Maggie dove in, pulling his boxers down further. All her concentration now on him, she tongued his balls, which had been freshly shaven the night before. She heard Travis mumble his approval from above her, and quickly replaced her tongue with her mouth, sucking his heavy, cum-filled balls.

His cock was slippery from its journey down Maggie’s throat, and he was aching for release. He wanted to fill her mouth and watch her swallow what he had to give her. His balls started to tighten again, the pressure starting to build up. This further heightened the sensation he was feeling. His shaft was resting against her face while she went to town on his balls, and he was almost at risk of nutting in her hair, or worse, her eyes. Beautiful though her gaze was, he didn’t want to blind her.

She knew Travis was getting close, she could feel his balls tensing against her tongue. She felt a strong hand on the back of her head, almost yanking her face away from his balls. “Put it in your mouth and swallow,” he said. Her pussy pulsed, she loved when he made demands of her. Her left hand snuck back inside her little shorts, her cunt dripping wet and needy.

She could smell her own arousal as she took Travis’ shaft back down her throat. His eyes creeping back to the clock on the wall, he saw it was inching closer and closer to nine o’clock, and, with alarm, his eyes picked up noises from the spare room that meant Rhonda was at least up and walking around back there. Maggie moaning around his cock bought him back to the moment, and looking down, he saw that she was once more eye-fucking with her gray eyes, a mischievous, knowing glint in them.

She was ready.

His balls tightened and pulsed as jets of cum went into her mouth. The suction of her lips was tight around his shaft as she greedily swallowed everything he had to give to her. His entire body was tense, and it felt as if his cock was not the only part of him that was rock hard.

He felt a hand close around cock, the last drops of jizz being milked from him, and his body finally started to relax once more.

He saw she was smiling as she held his softening cock in her hand, and she looked at him hungrily. Their moment, however, was broken, by the sounds of Maggie’s mother moving around the spare bedroom. Quick as a flash, Travis had pulled his boxers back up and put his now limp cock away. He helped Maggie up, grabbing an arm and pulling her roughly to her feet again.

The bedroom door opened and then closed again, and Rhonda appeared in the doorway greeting the pair, but her smile soon slowly faded and she eyed them suspiciously. Something didn’t seem right to her. Something about this scene felt off, and tense.

“I’m going back upstairs,” Travis announced. Rhonda narrowed her eyes. She didn't fully approve of her daughter’s choice of husband. “Maggie?” he asked.

“Yes, coming,” she said. She bit her lip to stifle a giggle at her own word selection. Filing out of the room like naughty schoolchildren, as soon as they were out of sight, Travis pulled Maggie quickly up the stairs, forcing her to match his lightning pace. “The coffee is ready,” she hastily threw behind her, to her mother back downstairs.

His stubbly cheek pressed against the side of her head, Travis said “Daddy wants to wear your thighs as earmuffs.” 

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments