Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The blowjob lesson

"My neighbour is used for cock sucking practice"

63
30 Comments 30
40.5k Views 40.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I’ve known my best friend Gemma since college and I’ve lost count of the number of times we’ve licked each other over the years. I always thought she was 100 percent into girls from the way she used to eat my pussy, so it was quite shocking when she texted me the other day to say she had a boyfriend. The thing is Gemma knew her way round a girl’s bits with her eyes closed. Now she had a cock to deal with I guess she was a bit out of her comfort zone.. Though she was technically a virgin I had done her enough times with dildos and vibes that her little hymen had long since bitten the dust.

Gemma sent me another text the next day to say she had an issue and needed some help. She wanted to call me up and discuss it. It turned out she was worried about disappointing this guy who was quite sweet and understanding. The relationship still in its early days had at least reached the point where she wanted to give him a blow job. She needed my help. She also made it clear she wanted him all to herself. That eliminated one idea straight away. I decided to get together with Gemma and Laura and discuss what was the best way to go. She met up with me and Laura on the Saturday.

We had a glass of white wine as we brainstormed a few ideas.

“How about we get a life-like dildo to practice on?” Suggested Laura.

Gemma’s eyes lit up. She liked dildos.

“That’s no good,” I said pouring cold water on the idea. “You need something that gets hard not that starts hard.”

“What like a real cock you mean?” Said Laura.

“Obviously,” I said.

“Do you know anyone with a real cock?” Asked Gemma, innocently.

“Ha ha a few!” I said. I would have suggested Steve from the gym, but he was my ace in the pack, kept for special occasions.

“How about the guy at the shop?” Said Laura.

“What? Pete?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“I suppose…”

“Who’s Pete?” Asked Gemma, sensing a breakthrough.

Pete was a student who did Saturdays at the local Co-op. He fancied his chances. Tried a bit too hard. He wasn’t bad looking really but I wasn’t sure.

“I’m not sure he’s up to it, to be honest. Sorry Gemma.”

“So we’re back to square one!” She said, obviously frustrated by my objections.

Then it hit me. The answer was on my doorstep. Literally almost.

“Greg!”

“Who the fuck is Greg?”! Exclaimed Laura.

“Yeah, who’s Greg? Asked Gemma.

“The guy across the road.”

“Him! He looks like a bit of a drip,” Said Laura.

“I know. He isn’t though. He’s quite nice actually. He cuts my hedges and stuff.”

Laura didn’t know about my little thing with my neighbour a few months back, so I made out I had seen his wanger when he took a pee in my garden.

“He’s hung like a donkey!” I said, truthfully.

“Do you think he will volunteer?” Asked Gemma, enthusiastically.

“He won’t have any choice in the matter!”

The other two girls looked at each other and smiled. It was game on.

I approached Greg the next day. He thought I was joking at first. It did sound a bit odd, being asked to be Gemma’s blow job Guinea pig.

“What will I have to do?” He asked, uncertainly.

“Not a lot. You just have to sit there while we teach Gemma how to do a good blow job.”

“Right.”

“It will all make sense on the day Greg.”

“OK Danielle.”

“You look worried Greg, should I find someone else!”

“No.. no! I’ll be OK… it’s just a bit daunting!”

“Oh Greg! You’ll be fine!”

Greg had to man up sooner or later. This was his chance to prove his worth.

Three days later Gemma met up at mine again along with Laura. It was just after six and Gemma was understandably nervous. She’s a little cutie is Gemma. She’s half Japanese and with her big brown eyes and pale skin she has the kind of looks that appeal to girls and boys, if you know what I mean. She turned up wearing a black skirt and a white cricket jumper, which are all the rage for girls in these parts. Her bare legs looked perfect against her almost knee-high black socks.

Laura, was just a perfect slut. Her skirt was so short, she might not have bothered. Her tits, which are an F cup - at least, were spilling over her blouse, which was tied at her waist.

“You trying to kill him before he starts!” I said.

“We want to make sure he’s turned on! Said Laura, defensively.

“He’s going to be turned on all right!” I said.

“Don’t listen to her, you look awesome!” Said Gemma.

I had gone for the conservative side of stunning. I had on my red hot pants and a tight white T shirt. Yes, my nipples were poking through the fine cotton, not helped by Laura accidentally on purpose spraying me with water when she was nurturing her beloved house plants. I was due on and my tits were a little fuller than usual and also a bit tender. I put on some Jessie J to lend a little atmosphere to proceedings and there was a knock on the door.

“Oh no it’s him!” Said Gemma nervously.

“Just relax you’ll be fine,” I said reassuringly.

Greg came through to my front room and sat down on the chair opposite Laura and Gemma.

“Greg, meet Laura and Gemma.”

“Hi Greg!” They said together.

“Yeah Hi. Pleased to meet you,” he said, his voice betraying his nerves.

“I think you need some Dutch courage Greg. Can I get you a Scotch or something?”

“Yeah, straight please. Better make it a double,” he said.

Gemma looked at Greg minutely, as if she was studying an exhibit. Laura just beamed at him, keen to get on with it.

Greg downed his whiskey in one go and passed me the tumbler back.

“So this is the deal Greg. My friend Gemma here needs some assistance with her blow job techniques.”

Laura sniggered, probably at my choice of words, but what else could I say?

“So, if you’re ready drop your trousers and lie back on the sofa and we’ll do the rest.”

Laura and Gemma were like two mad footie fans who were about to watch a penalty shoot out.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

As Greg unfastened and lowered his green combats, the size of his dong was apparent just through his boxers.

“Fuck me!” Said Laura.

“I told you he’s packing some wanger girls!”

“Oh bollocks!” Said Gemma when Greg removed his boxers.

He didn’t quite have a semi yet, but it was poised for the off.

“OK, sit down and lean back Greg,” I instructed.

“I think we need a bit more stimulation,” said Laura.

She stood up and pulled at one end of her shirt, where it was tied at the waist. Her shirt fell open, already under considerable stress and her perfect, over ripe tits just spilled out like two playful puppies.

“What do you think to them bad boys!” Hey Greg?” I said.

“Yeah nice!!!”

“No touching Greg. Laura is just going to rub them in your face a little bit OK? Keep those hands where I can see them.”

Greg gulped and his cock immediately began to grow as Laura stood up. Her tits swayed momentarily and then there was a kind of muffled groan as she leant on the sofa and smothered him with her amazing tits. Greg endured this for about a minute as Laura moved her body rhythmically. Greg’s moans became a whimper until I called her off.

“Om my fucking...!” Exclaimed Gemma, seeing his cock at its full potential. Greg was now rigid. I’ve seen flag poles with more bend in them.

“How.. How big are you?” Asked Gemma.

“About eight and a half,” said Greg, smugly.

“You were on the front row when they handed cock out mate!” Said Laura, admiring my neighbours dick. It wasn’t just long but thick too.

"You comfortable Greg?"

"I guess," he said.

“I’ll go first then,” I said kneeling between Greg’s legs. Laura sat by his side and I had Gemma kneel on the carpet so she could get a good view.

“Shall I take my top off Greg?” I asked.

Greg sighed and nodded.

I pulled my still slightly damp T shirt over my head and revealed my breasts. I know he’s seen them before, but his tongue still half rolled out of his mouth as he feasted his eyes on my tits

“First thing to remember Gemma, is don’t rush it. The slower the better in fact. Also don’t just suck but lick him too.”

I leant forward and rolled my tongue up Greg’s banjo string. He shuddered and I felt his cock twitch against my tongue. I sat up and rolled my tongue around the edge of his huge red bell end. Greg groaned. It was the satisfied groan of a man who’s birthdays have all come at once. I paused and looked at Greg. His pupils were dilated and he sort of looked through me as my fingers toyed with his shaft.

“See, once you’ve got em nice and hard, you can swallow their cock.”

Gemma looked at me and nodded like an eager young pupil. Laura stroked Greg’s firm, hairy thighs and I went down on him. I only stopped when the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I could feel his pulse pounding through the thick vein that ran along the length of his cock. I loved that he was throbbing and drew my mouth up to the tip and then sank down his shaft again. His nob was hot and had that lovely clean taste of a man.

“As you suck, don’t forget to wank him gently at the same time.”

“OK…suck and wank,” said Gemma.

“I think before I let you loose on him, it’s only fair to give Laura a go.”

Laura’s face lit up like a kid at Christmas and she moved round to take my place. I continued to pull back on Greg’s foreskin as Laura sucked on the big man’s tool. Her head bobbed gently up and down as she swallowed an unfeasible amount of cock, somehow managing not to gag in the process. Greg was groaning and his face was screwed up and he seemed to tense every muscle in his body. Laura's full red lips rolled roundGreg's thick, veined cock. She was almost as good at blowjobs as she was at eating pussy.

“I think you better ease off baby or he isn’t going to last the distance!”

“Sorry, got a bit carried away!”

“OK Gemma, would you like a go?” I said, making room for her.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” she said.

“OK, just take your time. He’s not far off, so just take it slowly.”

Gemma took a deep breath and stroked the underside of Greg’s huge dick.

She kissed the tip and then rolled her tongue around his now purple head just as I had showed her. Greg’s groans had become a sort of snorted snuffle as he hung on for dear life.

“Hang in there big fellah!” Said Laura, patting him on the chest.

He just moaned but louder still as Gemma took him into her mouth, sucking on him steadily.

“Don’t forget the hand work Gemma, work that cock!”

My young apprentice continued her first blowjob, sucking on his dick and holding it like a flute, carefully teasing his foreskin up and down.

“Oh fuck!” Cried Greg, now really struggling.

"Not yet Greg!" I said, firmly.

Greg’s stomach tensed and he gripped the cushions on my sofa as Gemma licked his slit and a small amount of pre-cum rolled out. Greg’s face was just a picture. It was an intense look of determination, of a man on the brink.

“Wank him a bit faster and keep your lips round the end Gemma!” I said.

“Go on girl - you can do it!” Said Laura. Excitedly.

Gemma was giving him some good head but Greg was now being pushed to the limit.

“Not yet Greg! Keep going Gemma… faster… that’s it wank him harder.

“Oh fuck…please! Please!!! I’ve got to cum! Danielle! PLEASE!”

“OK Greg! Cum!”

Gemma bless her, she held on there for a second but then shot back as Greg’s cock erupted with the biggest load I’ve ever seen or will ever see.

“Aaaaaahh…..Aaaaaaaahhhh…..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Gemma caught the brunt of it, as one, two and then three ropes of thick white goo hit her square in the face. His cock was like a hose, out of control as his cum just came and came. It was on me; it was on the settee, but it was mainly on Gemma. When Greg’s ejaculation had done, her face was glazed with his spunk and her top was a write-off, spattered with a million droplets of his juice.

"Hee he he! Gemma! What a mess!" Exclaimed Laura.

************************************

I didn’t see Greg for a few days. I think he needed to recuperate in a darkened room. Fair play to him though. He held on longer than I thought and Gemma went away with a new skill and hopefully her boyfriend is reaping the rewards as I write.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments