Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Year - Chapter 2 - Cum Hungry

"It was my senior year, and a whole new series of sexual adventures were a head of me."

32
7 Comments 7
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
For the next two weeks Vincent and I were inseparable. We ditched random classes to go to the half built housing community to smoke pot and fool around. We had to vary the days to avoid the construction crews.

By the end of the first week he was practically shooting only air out his cock. We agreed to hold off on fooling around. I told him that the work, although fun, was less enticing without a big reward at the end. He invited me over to his place the weekend of the second week, his mother and her boyfriend would be out of town.

That Friday night I took a long hot shower, and shaved my legs, and my pussy bald and smooth. I stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and headed to my room. The house had been much quieter since my sister left to go to college. I stole her vibrator the week before she left. I enjoyed watching her look for it frantically too scared to ask anyone if they had seen it.

I climbed into bed naked and fell asleep. I woke up a little before noon and got ready. I put on a black form fit t-shirt and short green skirt. I brushed my hair and put on makeup. Just as I had finished I heard a car honk out front. I raced out the front door, and waved to Vincent as I approached his car.

“Morning sexy!” he yelled as he waved back.

“Shh, my dad will hear you,” I said placing my finger against my lips.

“Shit sorry,” he responded as I climbed into his mustang.

“Well you look damn hot baby,” he said scanning my legs with his eyes.

“Freshly shaven,” I said as I ran my hands down my thighs.

“Mmm,” he hummed as he accelerated away from my house.

We talked as he drove passing sexual innuendos back and forth. He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed, before slowly sliding his hand up between my legs. After his hand passed under my skirt, he squeezed again, before he placed his hand back on the steering wheel. He pulled into gravel drive way and turned off the car.

“So this is it,” he said hopping out of the car.

I got out of the car, and followed him down the length of the drive way. He passed the house, we continued around the side of his garage. He opened the side door. I followed him inside. Once I got inside I could see that half the garage had been converted to bedroom. I walked up and pushed him down so he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

“Whoa, someone is feisty today,” he said.

“I’ve not gotten any in days. I’m horny and cum hungry,” I said licking my lips lustfully at him.

“Well who am I to stand in your way,” he said grinning from ear to ear.

I got down on my knees in front of him and took of his shoes. I tossed them over my shoulder giving very little concern to where they landed. He began to unbutton his jeans so I slapped his hand. He quickly moved his hand away. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his knees for support. I bit the top corner of his jeans and pulled hard popping the button out.

Using my tongue to raise the tab of his zipper, I placed it between my teeth and unzipped his fly. I nuzzled his jeans open with my nose. Much to my delight he planned ahead and didn’t wear his boxers. I licked the underbelly of his already hard cock, stopping to flick my tongue at the head.

I sat up and arched my back while I reached down and lifted my t-shirt off to reveal my breasts. While I was doing this he pulled of his pants and tossed them across the room. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail as I smiled down at his cock.

I slid my hands up his shins on to his thighs. Then I slid one hand around the back of his waist, as the other began to massage his shaft. My hand gently gripped around his shaft as I slowly began to move it up and down.

I tilted my head down and started to caress his shaven sack with my soft wet tongue. I slowly sucked one of his balls in to my mouth, gently suckling, on it while stroking his cock. I enjoyed licking and sucking his shaved nut sack, feeling his smooth skin against my tongue. My mouth was watering, hungry for his thick cut cock.

I slid my tongue slowly up the undercarriage of his cock, when I reached the head I made small circles around it, while I held his cock in place with my hand. I slid my hot lips over the head of his cock sucking softly. My pussy juices beginning to soak my thong. I moved my hot wet mouth down his cock, keeping hard suction the whole way down.

I continued to move my mouth up and down on the length of Vincent’s dick, sucking harder every time I reached the head of his cock.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky

I pulled my mouth off of his meatstick, and began to slid my lips along the under carriage cock like I was playing a harmonica. My lips smacked, making wet suction noises every time I lost suction.

I slid back up to the top of his cock and sucked the head into my mouth wiggling my tongue around it, and sucking. Without warning I slammed my mouth down around his cock, the head punching the back of my throat.

“Aahh fuck yeah, that’s a good cock sucker,” he said placing his hands on my shoulders.

His cock pounded my throat, as I slid up and down, face humping his dick. My hand stroked his cock in time with my rapid head movement. I moaned taking the full length of his dick into my mouth before I pulled off.

"You like that?" I asked, still stroking his cock.

“You bet your hot little ass I do,” he said smiling at me.

"Mmm, I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard," I said.

“You got a dirty little mouth,” he said placing his hand on my head and pushing it down to his cock.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, as it was forced into my mouth. He pushed my head all the way down, till my nose was pressed into his groin. He moved his hand up, and grabbed the base of my ponytail. He pulled me up, and then pushed my head back down, forcing me to deep throat his cock over and over.

“That’s right take all of my cock,” he whispered as his pushed my head down again.

His cock slid all the way into the back of my throat. He held my head down, while I rolled my tongue on the undercarriage of his cock. My throat muscles pulsated around the head of his cock.

“That’s perfect. Earn that cum,” he moaned letting go of my head.

I leaned back and forced him to stand. I sucked his cock back into my mouth, while jack him off. I reached up, gently massaged his wet saliva covered balls. I slid back, and sucked the head of his cock.

"I can’t wait to taste your cum," I said lifting of his cock.

“I can’t wait to feed it to you,” he said as he stared down at me.

I wiggled my tongue around on the bottom of his cock’s head, while sliding up and down on it. I then ran my tongue around his cock's head and down the undercarriage to his sack. I lifted his sack to my hungry lips. I stroked his cock, while I massaged his balls in my hot wet mouth. My arousal heightened, knowing that all his hot thick cum was waiting in the sack of flesh I was sucking on. I gently pressed my teeth into his flesh, while I sucked gently on his balls.

I started to stroke faster, as I moved back and sucked on the head of his cock, while stroking his shaft. I moaned in excitement as I waited for my treat, before slamming my mouth down around his cock, engulfing the entire thing.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned.

I was so ready for his hot jizz. I wrapped both my arms around his waist, and pulled my mouth down on his cock, till my lips reached his groin. I began to suck his dick with my whole mouth and throat, eagerly trying to get his hot tasty cum.

My eyes began to water, as I enjoyed the feeling of his whole cock stuffed in my mouth. I held tightly, till I felt the head of his cock expand, causing me to gag. I slid back and stroked his cock, till I regained my composure.

"Come on baby. Cum in my mouth," I said sticking my tongue out, while I eagerly pumped his cock for my reward.

“Oh fuck yeah, I’m gonna cum baby!” he yelled.

I felt him burst inside my mouth, shooting a stream of hot jizz into my throat. A few small spurts splattered against my lips before I could get my mouth around his cock. It ran down the sides of my mouth as I sucked every last drop of cum out of his pumping cock. I swallowed hard, moaning as I continued to swallow load after load of his hot cum.

“Oh fuck yeah! Take it all, suck that cum out of my fucking cock,” he moaned said.

I slide off, threw my head back, and shook some cum onto my neck and tits, as I moaned with delight enjoying my hard earned cum glazing. I used my free hand to gather up his cum, and push it all into my mouth.

“That’s a good little cum slut swallow it all,” he moaned.

I suckled on his cock, my moans muffled by his hot sticky rod. I sat back on my heels and licked my lips, as I smiled up at him.

“How was that?” I asked.

“You are fucking amazing! God, I could have you do that all day,” he said falling to the ground.

“Sounds like fun,” I said.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments