Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Encounter

"A Sunday Roast with a Uni Friend Ended with an Unexpected Outcome"

16
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at a story here, so apologies for the wordsmithery! It’s a recall of a real event that happened at university."

There was a lass at university that I hit it off with that never really went anywhere. It was a bit of an odd one as we seemed to get on like a house on fire, but it just did not progress. Her name was Ellie. She was maybe 5’2, curvy, with dark ginger hair, beautiful brown eyes, and the most amazing pair of 34DDs. We met initially with a group of her new classmates, one of whom I had played sport against for a couple of years before he joined the university. I stopped to say hello and was introduced to her and the rest of the group.

We met again in one of the local clubs. She was about to leave as she had gotten bored, but as I walked in, I asked her if she fancied a beer, and we ended up chatting all night. She gave me her number and then we started chatting, but neither of us took the plunge and did anything about it.

During the course of this “thing,” I had mentioned my mum makes a mean traditional English roast as she is a trained chef. I had promised Ellie that at some point she should come up for lunch sometime. Anyway, this day arrived, and I picked her up from her family home on my way to my parent’s house as it was on the way, and that way she could have a few glasses of wine with lunch.

We made our way up for lunch and had roast chicken, as that was her favourite. During lunch, she consumed a few glasses of wine that made her a little tipsy. After lunch we were all sitting down watching a film, but halfway through she asked if she could have a tour of the farm. So, I took her out, and we wandered across the fields and showed her the animals, the woods, the shed, and finally a small, converted outbuilding, fitted out like a very small studio-type thing that friends of ours would stay in.

She asked for a look, so I got the keys and we went inside. She sat on the bed and then she said sit beside her. We could easily talk for hours, and this was no different. The conversation drifted to slightly more sexual things, although not explicitly sex. We had sort of fooled around before, and I had been lucky enough to see her tits. They were magnificent, with a gorgeous shape and great size with beautiful pink nipples.

The conversation drifted toward her body. She was a touch body conscious but did not need to be in my opinion and I always said that to her. I also mentioned that she had the most amazing tits, but she would not always accept it. Anyway, whilst she was straddling me (this was not uncommon) she lifted her blue dress over her head to reveal a gorgeous black bra. She questioned me about how “amazing” I thought they were and explained why I did. I told her that I could explain better if she was not wearing the bra. She looked and smiled at me and said “Cheeky,” but she said, “ok, you are allowed one attempt to take it off, if you fuck up, tough luck!” Did not want to cock this up and thankfully I got it the first time. Phew!

Off came her bra and out came those amazing DDs. I was just admiring them for a minute until she asked me to put my hands up. She took them both and placed them on her tits. Who was I to complain! She said, "How do they feel?" I told her how amazing they felt, and I could feel her nipples getting harder. I gently massaged them for a short while and whilst I watched her enjoy my handiwork, my cock was growing ever harder, and it was starting to strain my trousers.

I was desperately trying to hide my ever-growing hard-on, as I did not want to ruin the moment, but that came a cropper when she evidently felt it when she leant back a little whilst straddling me. What happened next, I was not expecting. She stood up and hopped off the bed. She then asked me to stand up and who was I to argue, plus I was not sure where this was going. She came in close to me and in one movement hooked her thumbs inside the hemline of the trousers and had them around my ankles. Suddenly, I was there with an extremely hot topless redhead in front of me and my raging hard-on!

Alexyen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexyen

She first took my cock in her hand and gently started stroking it, slow strokes to begin before gently increasing speed. It was not long before her lips enveloped the tip of my pulsing cock, her tongue then teasing the tip as her lips slid a smidge further down. Her mouth then slowly slid down the full length of my shaft, right to the base where she held it there for a brief second before she slid back up and started to suck and slide. Her tempo started to increase as she got increasingly into it, starting to gently stroke my balls whilst she sucked and licked my hard member.

This continued whilst I tried to maintain focus, enjoying every moment of this. She regulated her speed, mixed it up with licking the tip, sucking, deep-throating, and generally driving me crazy. I felt myself starting to get close, but I had no intention of cumming, so I told her to slow down so I could let my orgasm abate, which she did and gave her a small interlude as well.

Upon restarting, she gently started stroking my cock again. Despite the short break for my load to ease, my cock was still as hard as a rock, and it did not take long for Ellie to reach a nice rhythm with her hand. She then added her other hand to my balls, gently massaging them as she increased the speed of her stroking. She then added her mouth to my tip, licking the head as she stroked and fuck, that felt amazing!

I once again felt an orgasm beginning to build and stopped this one a bit quicker by suggesting that she gave my cock a good titwank. She was completely game, so she took her hands off my cock, spat on it to give some extra lubrication, placed my cock between her big tits and squeezed them together. She started sliding them up and down around my thick, incredibly hard cock. This felt awesome and so much fun to watch. She then lifted it to another level by starting to lick the tip of my cock on the upstroke! Wow! I was struggling to keep my focus.

She could see that I was struggling to keep control. She could sense I was close and knew I would not be able to hold this one back. With that, she released my cock from her tits and took it in her mouth one last time. Knowing this would not take long, she sucked me hard and fast. She briefly paused and asked me where I wanted to cum. I told her, amongst my heavy breathing, face, with tongue out and tits. She went back to sucking me and she was judging when to pull my cock out of her mouth.

With expert judgment, we pulled my cock out of her mouth and continued stroking. Within seconds my cock was ejecting thick ribbons of cum all over her face. After the third shot, she angled my cock down a bit and cum continued to fire onto the top of her tits. What she did not realise was that I can be quite a heavy cummer, and she got the full force of that! She gave my cock one more suck before she let go.

Then came the clean-up. Thankfully, with it being a small annexe, there was a shower, so she had a quick shower to clean up before getting dressed and we headed back to the house. Cue some curious looks. “Where the hell have you been for the last few hours and why is Ellie’s hair wet?!” Some questions are best left unsaid….

Published 
Written by 1184kern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments