Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home Part Three: The New Project

"Jordan sinks her teeth into a new project for the family"

2
3 Comments 3
5.9k Views 5.9k
7.9k words 7.9k words


"We have to invest all our money in the bar," Jordan said as she looked across the table at her family. They met at the local diner for breakfast. Now, they all looked at Jordan as if she had lost her mind.

"It is a dump." Sherry shook her head. "Five regulars come every night. They drink the same three beers, then they leave. Everyone else comes because there is nothing else to do around here." 

"Exactly!" Jordan nodded. "There is nothing out here. The movie theater is always three weeks behind in the latest movies; the internet connection out here is slower than molasses, and the teenagers do everything they can to get caught just for some excitement."

All of them nodded. The town was small and old fashioned; the nearest thing to excitement was over three hours away.

"So, what are your thoughts?" Jordan's father asked.

"Well, I have enough of my emergency money, and some other accounts I can use which will make all your lenders happy. They won't come after your horses; they won't try to take Sherry's house." Jordan nodded as she ate some of her breakfast. 

"But?" Her mother looked at her. 

"We won't have much of anything left afterward. I mean, next to nothing. If we don't have some income coming into our banks within two to three months tops, we will have to file for bankruptcy. After that, we will have to think about downsizing and moving in with each other." Jordan looked over the table at Sherry. "All of us." 

"Whew," all of them said as they all sat back in their chairs, each of them thinking about moving into one house. Sherry had the two kids as well as a handful of pets. The thought of everybody under one roof was not a pleasant one. 

"Well, you're the smart one of the group," her father said, breaking the silence. "What do you want us to do?" 

In the next three hours, the family got all their affairs into order. Most of the bank managers were surprised to see them come in all together settling everything that they had owed. After they had dealt with everything, they all went to the bar. 

"I told you. It's a dump. The water only works at the bar and the ladies' room. The ceiling tiles, as well as the roof, needs to be replaced. The dance floor…," Sherry began to say before Jordan held up her hand. 

"We get it. The place needs a lot of work," Jordan nodded. 

"That's putting it lightly," Sherry reiterated. 

They stood around looking at everything in complete silence. Then, Jordan's father started laughing.

"Remember when Bill first bought this land?" 

Their mother started laughing. "It used to be a slaughterhouse the family that owned it moved, and Bill bought it for half the asking price. The place smelled to high heaven," she laughed. Their father sat on one of the stools. 

"That didn't bother Bill any. He came into this place, grabbed a bucket and some wash cloths, and began cleaning. After two days it still smelled. He called everybody in town, told them to bring hammers and all the tools they could carry." 

"Sherry, you were just turning two," her mother said walking over to her husband with a smile on her face. She placed a hand on his shoulder. If Sherry was two, it meant Jordan hadn't been born yet. 

"Well, everyone came alright, and all of us just started tearing into the old place. It took us two weeks to get it all down. Over that time, people would come in just for the hell of it, or, if they had a bad day, they would come here with hammers and start banging away. Even when they had arguments at home, they came here and just started beating on the walls. Finally, all of it was gone. The whole building was nothing but pieces." 

"Then, he started building. Townspeople came with wood, others with nails, sheet metal, piece by piece, brick by brick, people came." Her father nodded. "Until," he smiled as he looked around, "this." 

"If we get started, people will help. We forgot what a place like this means to a town like ours," her mother nodded. "People used to come here not to drink, but to talk, have fun, let the worries of the week wash away. When Bill passed away, all of us stopped coming." She looked down into the eyes of her husband. "They will come again." 

They all sat around and began to formulate a plan for the renovations which would start in the morning. Jordan was the last one to leave, as she had some thoughts on what to do with the layout. 

"Thought I would find you here," a voice broke the silence. 

Jordan rolled her eyes as she looked over her shoulder at Rick who stood a few feet away from her. "We have nothing to talk about," she said as she turned back to her drawing. 

"Cole had no business telling you what I did with my parent's money. They gave it to me, not to him!" Rick shouted. 

"Right. I know enough about your parents to know they would have wanted you to do the right thing with it. They would have wanted you to invest it or do something relevant with the money.  The last thing they would've wanted was you to put yourself into debt by buying a house you can't afford.  A truck that you're behind on payments. And traveling to see me, first class, how many times?" Jordan roared back at him. 

"You have no business prying into my affairs," Rick yelled at her. 

"Your affairs aren't that private! Everyone knows about the broke sheriff of the town!" Jordan shouted back at him with disgust. 

"Fine." Rick shook his head and threw up his arms. "I don't know why I waste my time with you anyway," he said as he walked out of the bar, slamming the door behind him. 

Jordan took a deep breath. She felt better about the upcoming days. She had sorted most of her family's problems into smaller manageable portions. 

The morning came fast, and Jordan looked over at her father as they pulled into the parking lot of the bar. A huge smile appeared on their faces when they saw most of the town had shown up. 

Trucks filled with tools of all kinds filled every inch of the parking lot. Kids ran back and forth, and someone had set up a table with all sorts of food and drinks. 

"Your mom started making phone calls last night. Any reason is good enough for everybody together," Cole laughed. 

"I am surprised." Jordan smiled as she walked through the crowd of people. 

"When do we get to break stuff?" a young boy asked. 

"Soon Daniel," Sherry smiled. "This is your aunt. Aunt Jordie." 

"Nice to meet you finally Daniel," Jordan smiled. The young boy smiled and hid behind his mother. Jordan nodded knowing it would take him time to get used to her.

"I already took the liberty of disconnecting the water and the electricity," a tall man dressed in a black shirt and jeans said as he approached Jordan, "So, whenever you're ready," he smiled. 

"Thank you, Ethan," Jordan said as she took the sledgehammer away from him. 

Jordan turned to face the crowd, "Thank you all for showing up, it means a lot to us," she said as she looked at her mother and father. "We look forward to having you all show up here after it is done." 

Everybody clapped as she took a few steps back. "In memory of Bill!" someone shouted. 

"To Bill!" the crowd roared. 

Jordan swung the sledgehammer as hard as she could. It hit one of the pillars that held up the outcropping over the door; it gave a little, then fell to the ground. 

"Now, can we break stuff?" Daniel asked. 

"Break away!" Jordan yelled. 

The large crowd began to hammer and tear away at the building. Some went inside. Others worked from the outside.  Jordan mingled with everybody. She saw Rick standing by his truck. 

"Just came to make sure no one starts a fight," he said as she looked at him. 

"Thanks," she nodded. 

What had taken the community weeks to do those few years back, took this group just under eight hours to accomplish. The building had been leveled. People used the back of their trucks to haul off most of the rubble. 

"That was fun," Daniel said covered in broken pieces of wood and dirt. 

"Let's go home and get you cleaned up," Sherry smiled. 

"Can we do it again tomorrow?" Daniel asked as they walked away. 

Jordan smiled as she looked at the large, open clearing that had once been a bar. "I will bring over some of my co-workers tomorrow, so we can get started on getting the bigger parts of the debris. As well as making sure everything is level," Ethan smiled. 

"Thank you again, Ethan, I don't think it would have gone as smoothly without you being here," Jordan admitted. 

Ethan was one of the construction contractors for the town and most of the small cities around. "Well I have a lot of paying jobs coming up, but I am glad to help out," he smiled as he hopped into his truck. 

"Glad to help out," Rick said in a mocking voice from the corner of the parking lot, holding a beer can. 

"Shut it." Jordan turned to face him. "I thought you left." 

"I did. Then I came back," he shrugged. "I am the Sherriff, and I am allowed to come and go as I please." 

"Are you authorized to drink while you're on duty?" Jordan asked, eyeing the beer can.

"You don't have to a bitch all of the time. I came to make sure everything had been hauled away. All of this loose stuff laying around is a potential fire hazard," Rick said. 

"It will be all gone by the morning. Ethan and his coworkers will take care of it. Sir," Jordan said with sarcasm in her voice as she walked towards her truck. 

"It better be!" Rick yelled at her, some of the remaining people looked at him. "Or I will cite you for littering!" 

"Asshole," Jordan said as she got down from her truck, she started throwing some of the smaller pieces into the back. Others began to help her, some even put some of it in the trunks of their cars. 

Rick disappeared in a cloud of dust, spinning his tires as he left. "Should've never slept with that fucker," Jordan said. 

"Could've told you that," a young lady said, "Throwing this stuff away is more fulfilling." 

"And it lasts longer," another woman laughed. 

Jordan stayed most of the evening, running back and forth from the dump site, with some of the women she had gotten to know. Together they made a huge dent in the pile of rubble that was left.

"Let's call it a night," she smiled, as they all nodded at each other. 

#

"So I have good news and bad news," Ethan said as she greeted him in the morning. 

"Good news," Jordan said. 

"The ground is level, and the foundation is solid. The underwater plumbing will not be a problem."  

"Bad news," Sherry said. 

"Bill never owned this property. Not full out, anyway," Ethan said handing over some papers. "He owned the building, but not the land it sat on." 

"Shit!" Jordan yelled. 

"What does that mean?" Sherry looked at them confused. 

"We can't build anything on here," Jordan said. 

Ethan nodded. "Not until you own it."

"Who owns it?" Jordan asked. 

"As of seven this morning, me," Rick said coming from behind one of the parked dumpster trucks. 

"That was the other bad news," Ethan said. 

"You're joking?" Jordan shook her head. 

"No. I looked into it yesterday, and had some money tied up in my house, and voila," Rick said waving some papers back and forth. 

"I think I will build a man-cave or a shooting range." Rick laughed as he walked past them. 

"Don't be a prick all your life," Jordan said. 

"Not that he has much of one now," Sherry laughed. 

"I am on duty," Rick said, pointing to his badge. 

"Well stop being a--" Jordan began to say before Ethan covered her mouth. 

"Thank you, Officer," Ethan nodded.

Rick got into his truck and drove away. 

"A fat, pig-headed, pig-nosed, one-minute-lasting, fuck wad!" Jordan yelled at the vehicle as it left.

"Well I am glad you got that out," Ethan smiled. 

"What do we do now?" Sherry asked. 

"Nothing until you own this property," Ethan shrugged. 

"I'll get it from him," Jordan sighed. 

"Legally own it," Ethan shouted to her as she got into her truck. 

"I can be a good girl," Jordan smiled as she put her truck into gear. 

"There might be someone that could get you what you want. He knows Rick better than anybody," Ethan said before she pulled away. 

"I know who you are talking about," Jordan said with a smile. 

Mike Nornam used to be Rick's best friend throughout high school. That was until he became Jordan's first everything. 

Mike now owned the only custom mechanic shop in town. As she pulled up, she saw his large black truck with its custom wheels and chrome pipes. 

"You know, if you're going to keep looking at it, I can set you up on a date with its owner," Mike said. 

"Just admiring the handiwork, that's all," Jordan smiled. 

"Looking good as ever," Mike said. 

Jordan looked him over, the man before her was different than the young man she had left. Before he was just another country boy that loved his trucks and taking girls' virginity. Now, he had died his hair black and was covered with tattoos all over. He stood there in black jeans and a black shirt that was tight against his muscular frame. 

"I need a favor," Jordan began. 

"Oh, watch it. Favors never come cheap,"  Mike said as he opened the door to his office. 

"It's about Rick," Jordan smiled, looking back. 

"Ah, now that's my favorite subject," Mike said sitting back in his black office chair. There was no love lost between the two and word was Mike had something on the sheriff that made him untouchable. 

Jordan told him her situation. Mike looked at her and laughed. "I can get that back for you." 

"Thank you," Jordan smiled. 

"Ah, I didn't say it would be for free." Mike shook his head.  Jordan stared down at him. "Come back after I close. We can sort out what you can do for payment. If you catch my drift." 

Jordan looked at him as his eyes stared at her chest. "Still the horndog, I see." She shook her head and stormed out of the building. 

#

"No way!" Sherry yelled at her sister. 

Jordan had driven to Sherry's house and told her what she had done. "That motherfucker has slept with nearly every woman in town, and he has caused half as many break ups. No fucking way!" 

"Shh," Jordan said trying to quiet her loud sister. "You got a better idea?" 

They were outside in the garage. Sherry looked around and picked up a baseball bat. 

"We are not going to beat up a sheriff, Sherry!" 

Two of the other women Jordan had befriended pulled up to the garage. 

"We just heard about Rick," Claudia said as she stepped out of her car. 

"Tell them," Sherry said. 

"Tell us what?" Mary asked. 

Jordan filled them in on her idea. They both looked at her. 

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Mary asked. She was a tall brunette; she had long legs and was married to the youngest doctor in town. "You know he tapes everything? And I mean everything." 

"Well, we are out of options," Jordan shrugged. 

"Not mine," Sherry said still holding her bat. 

"Definitely not!" Claudia said. She was the timid blonde of the group. 

"I don't like it either. We need those papers from Rick, who is the Sheriff, unless we go with Sherry's plan, and end up in jail. We need Mike, and since I am the single one here, it's up to me. Unless there is another plan?" They had no argument there.

 All of the women knew getting the land back from Rick would not be easy. Mike was their only non-violent option, especially since Ethan was only available for a short amount of time.

Jordan nodded, then walked to her truck. She knew what she had to do after going home for a little bit, mainly to shower and clean herself up. 

Jordan drove within a few meters of Mike's store. She waited until everyone had left and the street lights went out. "Not like you haven't done anything questionable before," she said to herself in the rear view mirror. 

"Didn't think you were going to show," Mike said as he turned around. He was closing the back garage gate when she coughed to let him know she was there. 

"Let's get this over with," Jordan said as she ducked under the roller gate. 

"Now, now. This doesn't have to be like that. I never said what I wanted," Mike said with a devilish smile. 

"I know how you are, and I have heard enough to know exactly what you want." Jordan turned on her heels. "So, let's just get on with it. And no taping. I mean it." 

"No idea what you are talking about," Mike smiled. 

 "If you tape me, I swear I will wrap one of those chrome pipes you love so much around your head!" 

"Same old Jordie," Mike laughed as he opened the door to his office. 

"Recorders?" Jordan said looking over the room; she could see the small black cameras everywhere. 

"They are just there for the clients. Some of them change their mind on what they want. It's for business." He smiled as he hit a few buttons on a remote. 

"Right," Jordan nodded. 

Mike sat back in his seat and smiled. Jordan nodded as she tied her hair back. She got down on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his pants and took out his dick. He wasn't as big or as thick as Rick. A thought went through her head which made her smile. 

"That's it. If you enjoy it, then it will be good for both of us," Mike smiled. 

"I just remembered the first time I did this," Jordan smiled as she took his dick into her mouth. Mike had shot his load the moment her mouth had touch the tip of his cock. 

"That won't happen again," Mike said as he watched Jordan bounce her head up and down on his cock. "Damn, you have gotten good at this," he said as he slid back in his chair. 

"Just keep quiet and let me think of someone else," Jordan said as she thought of one of her favorite actors. 

Jordan bobbed her up and down faster and faster. She loved the feeling of a nice sized cock in her mouth. She got into it as she wrapped her lips tightly around him. 

As he got close to cumming, she grabbed and squeezed his balls.

"That's it Jordie. Fucking suck it!" he squirmed in his seat. 

Jordan smiled as she licked the shaft. "Say it," she smiled. 

"I will get you what you want. Now fucking finish!" Mike said as looked down at Jordan.

Jordan wrapped her lips around him again and took him down to the base of his cock. He shot his load into her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly as she swallowed. 

"There," Jordan said as she stood up. 

"Damn. I am going to have to find a way for you to want a favor again," Mike said, pulling up his pants. 

"Not going to happen," Jordan said wiping her mouth. She wouldn't admit it, but she did enjoy the feel of his cum going down her throat.

"Hey Rick," Mike said as he called his old friend, "I just had an interesting conversation with Jordan Matthews. Yeah, that's her. We were talking about her opening Bill's old place. She said she wasn't going to be able to that anymore. Do you know anything about that?" 

Mike sat back in his chair and put his boots on the table. "I see," he nodded. "Well, I was looking forward to having a place to hang and chill. You know the Davey boys, and I would appreciate it if you let her have that property." 

The Davey boys, as the brothers Laney and Danny were called, were the sons to David Davey, the owner of the only slaughterhouse and one of the deer processing centers in town. There were enough rumors throughout the town that said if you ever crossed them you ended up as being processed and fed to their pigs. 

"Thanks, Bud. I will call Laney and have him pick it up since he lives out your way," Mike laughed. He hung up the phone as he looked over at Jordan. "There you go. Was that so bad?" 

"No, it wasn't. I meant what I said if I see one tape," Jordan looked back at him as she left. 

#

Jordan laid in her bed, still feeling the rush and euphoria of what she had done. She reached under her bed and grabbed her toy box. Jordan slipped out of her clothes. She took her favorite toy out and slid it down her body. 

A quiet, gentle moan escaped her mouth as she slipped it inside her. She turned it on. The low buzzing sound filled the room. She turned it back off fearing that her parents down the hall would hear it. 

Jordan increased the pace, slamming her toy in and out of her as she squeezed one of her enormous tits. Another, louder moan escaped her lips. She pulled the pillow from behind her head and put it over her face as she fucked herself with her toy.  Her body finally gave in as an orgasm racked her body. She slowed the pace down as she slowly came down from her high. 

"Damn, I need to get my own place," she said as she put her toy away. 

The next morning went smoothly. Mike dropped off the papers to the bank and had them turn the ownership over to Jordan. Jordan picked up the new papers and brought them to Ethan. Ethan smiled ear to ear. 

"This is good news, but there is one hang up," Ethan said as he looked at the women. "One of those jobs I talked about needs my attention right away." 

They all looked at him angrily, but they understood. "I can leave three of my men here with you. They will do most of the heavy lifting, as well as make sure everything is up to code, but they will need your help to get it done." 

The women nodded. They already knew they would have to put in some of the work themselve,s so this wasn't a problem. 

When they drove over to the site, they noticed that the men had already gotten started as they saw a giant machine lifting a large amount of wood off of a semi truck.

"Name is Ashley.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

That's Brandon and the one using the vehicle over there is Jason," the first man said as they approached. "We aren't getting paid for this.  Ethan said he would pay us when he got back. So, you got us for eight hours a day. That's it. If we say we are leaving, that means we are going. We good on that?" 

Jordan didn't like his tone. She looked at the other women, and they all nodded. "Good. Other than that, we will get your place up and built in the time given."

He walked away, and Mary's head went to the side. "Damn," she said as she looked at his ass. "Remind me that I am married to a good man once or twice a day, will you?"

"His name is Ashley," Sherry said shaking her head. "I don't care how good he looks. I can't imagine saying that name in bed." 

"You just had to ruin it, didn't you?" Mary said as they followed behind him. 

A truck skidded to a stop just short of Jordan. Rick got out and walked up to her. "You think you're slick!" he shouted at her. Jordan stood her ground. "You ever pull a stunt like that again, I will personally throw you back to New York myself!" 

"Back away from my sister, Rick," Sherry said holding a gun to his head. 

"Don't be stupid, Sherry." Rick looked at her. "I am the sheriff, you stupid, fat bitch!" 

"And you're on our property, with your fists clenched and threatening her sister. There isn't a judge in town that would say she was wrong if she put a bullet in your head," Mary said. 

"I am going to count…" Sherry said as pushed the gun forward. 

"This isn't over by a long shot," Rick said as he turned and got back in his truck. Sherry followed the vehicle with her gun in hand until he was gone. 

"Here," Sherry said handing the gun over to Jordan. "You remember how to use one?" 

Jordan nodded, visibly shaken. That was a side of Rick she never thought she would be on the other end of. She had seen him mad when they were younger, but nothing like that. 

"Go. We got this," Claudia smiled. 

Jordan quietly nodded again. She took the gun and put it next to her on the passenger seat. Jordan drove straight home. She didn't dare tell her father, or Rick would be dead and her father would be in jail within a few hours. She lay quietly in bed wondering what was going to happen next. 

#

Days turned weeks, and each passing day the new bar began to take shape. Rick didn't show up again, and as long as Jordan stayed out of his way, he seemed content to stay out of hers. 

"The roof will be ready to be put on tomorrow," Brandon said, as they were about to leave for the day. "Then it will mostly be interior work, and that is the hardest part." 

Jordan liked Brandon. Unlike the others, he didn't rub it in her face that they weren't getting paid. He was taller than the other two, bald head, brown eyes, and dark skinned. Or, as Claudia would say: black. She was funny when she tried talking to him. She would put her head down and stare at the floor. 

"I have never talked to a well... you know..." She stopped and looked around, before pointing to her skin. They all nearly fell down laughing. That was what she had said the first time they had noticed her reactions whenever she was around Brandon. "Danny would kill me if he knew I was talking to, well him." 

Danny was her husband and one of the meanest people anybody had come across. He was mean just for the sake of being mean, which surprised everybody that Claudia, the quietest, shyest person in town, had married him. 

"I thank you again," Jordan said as she looked up at the sky. It was cloudy and dark. It looked like it was about to come down. 

"I'll put the wrap up before I leave," Brandon said as he walked towards the frame of the building. 

"I'll help," Jordan said as the two of them began to put the large tarp up and over the frame of the building.  Just as they finished putting the last of it up, it began to pour. They both ran to Jordan's truck because it was the closest shelter. 

"Sorry," Brandon said as he turned to open the door to get out. 

"No, it's ok. Your car was on the other side of the lot," Jordan said looking over at him. She put her truck in gear and drove over to his vehicle. 

"Thank you," he smiled. He opened the door. 

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Jordan blurted out. "I mean, after work?" 

"Nothing. Going back to the motel," Brandon shrugged. 

"Some of us are having a party out in the woods. You should come," Jordan smiled. 

"I don't think that would be a good idea." Brandon shook his head. 

"I believe we owe it to you. I know the other two are coming," Jordan nodded. 

"Yes, but they would be welcomed. Me, not so much," Brandon smiled. 

Jordan finally caught on to what he was hinting. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," she said shaking her head. "Living in New York made me forget about things like that." 

"Thanks for the invite, though," Brandon said as he ran out into the rain. She watched him get in his car. Then the two of them went their separate ways. 

Jordan drove the truck back towards home, then suddenly changed directions. She had someone she wanted to see.

#

"Fine!" she yelled as she opened the office door. "I need another favor!" 

Mike shot up from his seat. "Wait, what?"

 A young blonde woman appeared from under the desk. Mike zipped up his pants as she darted out the door. 

"You should knock first," Mike shrugged sitting back down.

Jordan shook her head. "I need a huge favor, and I know you're the only one that can do it for me. So, I will pay up right now if I have to," Jordan said as she tied her long her back in a ponytail.

"No," Mike said getting up from his seat and moving away from Jordan as she approached him. "What the hell is going on?" 

"You said, you wanted me to owe you a favor, and I do, so let's get on with it. You can even tape me if you want." Jordan yelled at him. 

"Calm your fucking tits!" Mike yelled as he backed away from her. "Speak fucking English, Woman!" 

Jordan plummeted into the chair nearest her. "I think I like him," she said shaking her head. 

"Who? Rick?" Mike said as he sat near her. 

"No! Brandon," Jordan said tearing up. "I think I actually like him," she shook her head.

"Okay," Mike said rubbing her back as she began to cry into his shoulder. "Who the hell is Brandon?" 

Jordan brought Mike up to speed about Brandon and the other two men that had been helping with their bar project.  Jordan told him that she and Brandon had these long conversations about living in the city and how things were different. 

Every day at lunchtime she would go into town to get their lunch, and he never ordered anything he just told her to pick something out for him. 

"Sounds like a good guy to me, so what's the problem?" 

"He's a black man," she told him with tears in her eyes.  

"Oh, you mean..." he said as he looked at her, "Holy fuck, Jordan. You really can pick them!" Mike said standing up. 

"That's why I need a favor," she told him. 

"Jordan, I am good- I mean excellent- at fixing things around here, but…" he let out a deep sigh, "You're asking for a fucking miracle." 

"I know. I just want to bring him to the party tomorrow. To let people see him for the person and not his…" Jordan began to say. 

"Don't you fucking say it. Don't say skin color. Don't you fucking dare," Mike shouted. "We're tolerant around here to the world changes. We really are Things just go slower here. We will get there when we're damn good and ready." 

Jordan nodded She knew she needed him. "Okay." 

Mike sat down In his chair, "Just the party right?" He looked over at her, "Y'all aren't going to be making out or nothing like that in front of everyone?" 

"I will keep him close to me at all times. I will try to keep my hands where people can see," Jordan said. 

Mike looked over at her; he scratched his beard. "Okay, you can bring him. You will arrive an hour late, and as soon as the sun goes down, you and your friend are to be gone!" He pointed at her. 

Jordan nodded with a smile.

"I mean it, Jordie. I will not be responsible for what happens after it gets dark, and I know for sure he might not make it out of those woods if I am not around." 

"Thank you!" Jordan smiled. "What do I owe you?" 

"Nothing, right now. We will see what happens tomorrow, then we will talk," Mike said as he pointed at the door. 

#

"You're going to do what?" her father yelled. 

"Jordie!" her mom shouted. 

"I thought you two were going to be okay with this." Jordan looked at her parents as they sat on their porch swing. 

"Jordan Matthews!" her father said as he stood up, he took his cap off his head and scratched his hair before pulling it back down. "I am nothing like your grandfather, and not even close to his father, but there is a limit, and this is as close as I can get." 

Jordan knew her grandfather, and he was the most racist, ignorant, self-righteous person that ever walked the earth. Her father was nothing like him. He had hired many people of different races when the farm was booming. He had never told Jordan or Sherry what friends they could or couldn't have. His only rule was to date within their race. 

"Jordie, it's not like we are telling you not to," her mom said looking over at her husband. "We know that city life may have changed you and we both accept that." 

Her father nodded. "If you said you were bringing him here, no problem. Go right ahead," he said as he sat down. "I can accept that. I honestly can. You have changed, and I will not change you back. But people around here, aren't going to change; they just won't. As good as Mike is, he can't make people act a certain way without it getting violent, and fast." 

Jordan nodded. She sat back in one of the porch chairs. "Will you meet him?" 

"Me?" her father asked. 

"Cole said you're a human lie detector. If you meet him and you still think it's a mistake, I will accept that," Jordan nodded. 

"I can do that," her father nodded. 

#

Jordan sat in her truck biting her nails as her father and Brandon sat on the side of the parking lot. Her father worked with them the whole day. Cole came along, as well. Now, the three of them were sitting there, talking. Finally, Brandon stood up, shook both their hands, and walked towards his car. 

Jordan got out of her truck and walked over to Cole and her father. "You can bring him," Cole said. 

"You mean that?" Jordan asked. 

"Yes," her father nodded. "He has a head on his shoulders, and he can respect our way of thinking, so go ahead. But you better keep him close to you." 

"I will!" Jordan screamed as she hugged them both. 

#

Jordan slowly pulled the truck up to a stop, as she looked over the large crowd outside. The large trees had parted, and a large clearing had formed. 

People parked their trucks next to the tree line.  A massive fire was burning in the center of the clearing. Kids ran back and forth. Some of the young teens were on four wheelers driving the edges of the clearing. Then, they disappeared into the treeline in one direction only to appear on the other side. The loud sounds of their engines filled the air. 

"You sure about this?" Brandon asked. 

"Yes," Jordan said as her mind said no. 

A knock on her window broke the silence. She looked over to see Mike staring back at her. He nodded for her to wind down the window. 

"Hi," she said. 

"Hi," he replied. He looked over at Brandon. "I was hoping you were going to change your mind." 

"We can go," Brandon said. 

"Too late now. Most of them already seen you pull up," Mike said. As he looked over at the fire, some of the people were looking directly at the truck. "Pull up beside my truck," he said as he backed off. 

"Well, here we go," Jordan said. She slowly moved the truck forward and parked it next to Mike's huge truck. Jordan got out. She could feel everybody's eyes on her as she walked around to his side. 

She was wearing a dark gray shirt with short jeans shorts. She had chosen to wear her brown boots today. As they looked at her, most of the men stared at her chest, others at her legs. 

Mike and his friends walked towards the fire. She knew Mike was the most intimidating person here. He wore his black baseball cap, black leathers and all of his fingers had huge silver rings on them.

Brandon slowly got down from the truck. 

"Now, we all seen a black person before, though probably not this close," Mike smiled with a nod towards Brandon. "He has come to enjoy himself, and have a few drinks, and then be on his way," Mike yelled. "We all know he has been helping build up at Bill's old place. I know for a fact if Bill were here he would tell all of you to deal with it. Many of you have told us young folk repeatedly that was the kind of man he was." 

Everybody nodded. A lot of them had a smile on their face. "Now, does anyone have a problem with someone having a few drinks?" 

Jordan looked around. No one moved. 

"Anyone have a problem with someone having a good time?" 

Again there were a few looks, but no one said anything. 

"Good, now crank the music back up!" Mike said as he walked back towards them. "You got 'till sundown; after that, you're on your own," he said as he walked away. 

Jordan pulled the tailgate of her truck down and sat down. She pulled Brandon back between her legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist. People came up and talked to her about the bar project. Sherry and the other girls including Claudia set up their chairs close to her. 

Then, the place fell silent again. Jordan looked at the new truck that had pulled up. "Shit!" she hissed. It was Rick. 

"Relax!" he shouted as he got out of his truck. "I'm off duty!" he laughed.

 Everyone went back to enjoying themselves. Rick looked over in Jordan's direction and shook his head. 

"You constantly just want to push that button to see what it does, huh?" he said as he came close. 

"Not here to cause a problem, Rick," Jordan said moving her hand behind her where she was keeping her gun. 

"How many guns do you think are out here?" Rick asked. "You shoot me, I can guarantee he won't make it to the front of the truck," he said as he pointed at Brandon, "I told you this wasn't over. Have a good day," he said as he tipped his hat. 

"We should go," Brandon said. 

"Soon, I promise," Jordan smiled. "Don't make them intimidate you. Its what they want." 

Jordan's father pulled up in his truck; Cole followed close behind in his. Everybody was here now. The music began to fill the air as some people began to dance. Others were starting to cook food by the fire. 

Some of the people were getting used to Brandon's presence. Some even started to talk to him. The most surprising of all was Danny, who began a whole conversation about musical differences. 

Jordan was talking to another group of women about the bar and line dancing, as well as color schemes, when Claudia jumped out of her seat.

"Where is he?" she yelled. 

It suddenly dawned on Jordan that Brandon wasn't with her. He had gone to use the bathroom, but that was a while ago. Her heart began to beat out of her chest as she looked around. She couldn't see him; she looked for Mike but couldn't see him either. 

"Rick's gone too," Sherry said 

"Fight!" a boy yelled from a distance. 

"Shit!" Jordan yelled. 

"Daniel, go get Mike," Sherry told her son. 

"Who?" Daniel asked. 

"The guy with the tattoos and the cool truck!" she yelled back at him. 

Jordan ran, trying to keep up with the crowd as it dispersed between the trees. They finally stopped. She pushed her way through them as she heard them talk about the black guy getting what he deserved. 

"Shouldn't have brought him," she heard someone say.

She wanted to get out her gun and shoot them all. But, it would only make matters worse. She finally got to the front. 

"See, this is what the fucking button does!" Rick said as he kicked Brandon, who was already on the ground. 

"You've proven your point, Rick," Jordan yelled. "We will go; I will go. I will take my ass back to New York and leave you alone!" 

"Too late. You had to press the godamn button," he said as he kicked Brandon again. "Couldn't just leave it alone. Had to press and press and press," he said as he repeatedly kicked him. 

"He's right," someone yelled. "Stop pushing it and leave us alone." 

The group cheered.

"See, Jordie? You can't change shit!" Rick laughed. "Don't worry. He will be okay after a few alterations." 

"Over my dead body," Mike said as he pushed his way through to the front, the Davey brothers right behind him. 

"Thank you," Jordan sighed. 

"I warned you." Mike pointed at her. 

"Stay out of this, Mike," Rick said as his old friend got close. 

"Shut up," Mike said shaking his head at Rick. He leaned down as he took a look at Brandon."You all right?" 

Brandon reached for Mike, who helped him up. "Well, look at you," Mike smiled, as he held him up. He leaned forward and listened. "You sure? Okay, then." 

Mike let him go, "Seems he is fine and wants to continue. Fair fight it is, then." 

Everybody yelled. Mike stood back next to Jordan. 

"You don't know when to quit do you?" Rick said as he swung. It missed, and Brandon fired a punch straight to his jaw. Rick fell backward. 

"All I wanted to do was have a beer," Brandon said. Rick rushed him and pinned him against a tree; Brandon began to knee him then tossed Rick to the side. "Then I heard you were yelling at a woman somewhere out here," Brandon said. "I was going to leave it alone," he said as he dodged another punch. This time he returned it with a kick. "But, when she screamed I had to do something." 

"Wait," someone said. "Vanessa!" 

"You didn't want her to yell, so you hit her," Brandon said as he kicked Rick to the ground. "Stay down!" 

"Vanessa!" the man yelled again. 

"Over here," a woman shouted from the bushes. "Is he gone?" 

Mike walked forward he looked down at Rick. "Listen to the man. Stay down, or someone will put you down for good." 

"Thank you." The woman rushed Brandon; she hugged him tightly. The man had to peel her off of him. 

"It's okay." Brandon smiled through his bruised lips, with his left eye half closed. 

"I told him no, but he didn't want to listen," Vanessa said to the man. 

"He has been after my sister for over a week now," the man said, taking his sister away. The crowd looked at Brandon. 

"What did I do wrong?" Brandon asked. 

No one said anything.

"Nothing, big guy," Mike said as he grabbed Brandon "It just takes time, that's all. " The two men walked together. "Let's get you cleaned up." 

Mike winked at Jordan as they passed. "Rick, I would advise you to get out of here as quick as you can," Mike said over his shoulder. Already people were shaking their heads at him. 

Jordan walked with them to Mike's truck. "He got a few good strikes in on you didn't he?" Mike said, looking at Brandon's face.

Brandon smiled.

"Yeah, but you got a few good ones in too. That's what makes it a good fight," Mike laughed. 

Jordan sighed as she sat down.

"He'll be fine. I seen worse after a day of hunting," Mike said as he picked up a First Aid kit out of his truck. 

"Good fight," someone said as they passed. 

"Thank you," Brandon nodded. 

"Way to stand up," someone else said. 

"That's how you earn respect around here," Mike nodded. "Take a few as well as deal a few out and never stay down," He turned and looked at Jordan. "You guys can stay out here as long as you want; no one will touch you now." 

Jordan took Brandon back to her truck, as she passed a group of people. One of the guys stopped them. "Here," he said handing Brandon a beer. 

"Thanks," Brandon nodded. 

"No problem," the man said as he went back to his conversation. 

#

"That's when I saw the truck was rocking back and forth, and I knocked on the window," Daniel said. He was telling the story how he had found Mike. 

"This lady came out, and she had no top on, she smiled at me as she left," Daniel said excitedly. "Mike came out, and his pants were near to the floor--" 

"Okay, someone needs to stop," Sherry said as she put her hand around her son's mouth. Jordan's father smiled as Brandon approached. 

"Well, that will leave a mark," he said as he looked up at Brandon. 

"Yeah, feels like it will," Brandon said holding the side of his face. "I better get to the motel before it gets dark." 

"Bullshit!" Jordan's father said. "Not with a shiner like that you ain't.  You might fall asleep and not wake up." 

"He's right," Jordan's mother said. "You took a few good kicks to the head. You might feel okay now, but after the adrenaline is gone, you're going to pass out and, well, worse things have happened." 

"You can stay in the barn tonight," Jordan's father said. "Just don't wake the horses." 

#

Jordan looked over at the barn as she turned off her bedroom light. Her father was staying with him. In the makeshift bedroom at the top of the barn. She had offered to stay, but both of her parents gave her a look that would kill.

#

The morning sun broke the sky. Jordan rushed downstairs to see Brandon, sitting down to breakfast with her parents. They had one of the old photo books out. 

"No," Jordan said shaking her head. 

"You looked cute with pigtails," Brandon smiled. 

"Mom!" Jordan screamed.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments