Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down and Dirty

"Wild cats in heat"

17
14 Comments 14
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to a special friend for the idea. <p> [ADVERT] </p> He knows who he is. Kisses"

Brittany and Jason were making their first spring trip to the cabin and were looking forward to the peace and quiet, not to mention the ability to run naked inside and out and be as loud as they wanted when they had sex. One of the things they knew that had to be done before any fun and pleasure was mow the three-acre lot. Arriving early Saturday morning, they took their stuff into the cabin and while Jason went out to mow the grass, Brittany set about airing it out and putting things away. Soon the sweet smell of fresh cut grass started to float in the open windows.

Brittany moved to the kitchen window to watch Jason on the riding mower. When he first started out he had his shirt on but it had warmed up so he had ditched his shirt. Looking at his sweat glistening body, she found her panties developing a wet spot. Quickly she pulled off her top, tossing it on the table, letting her size 40C breasts rest on the edge of the cool stainless steel sink, her hand dipping down into the front of her shorts and panties. Crooking her finger, she began to move it in and out of her now wet pussy, occasionally rubbing against her clit.

Her other hand began to tweak her nipples as she slipped two, then three fingers in her pussy, her thumb moving in circles on her clit as her juices started to flow. As Jason started to mow closer to the house, he looked up and saw Brittany staring out the window at him. Smiling he reached down between his legs, cupping his balls and cock, shaking them. Seeing him do that only made her hornier and want his cock deep inside her making her cum as only he could. They had only been together two years but it had been the best years of her life sexually. She had never met a man as sexually knowledgeable as Jason and could make her cum so hard and so often.

Suddenly she felt her inner core tense up, her body feeling as if it was on fire as she neared her orgasmic peak. Brittany started to stop but then knew how much it would turn Jason on to know that he made her cum just by watching him so she continued. Pinching her nipples hard Brittany rubbed her clit harder, her fingers moving faster and faster in her pussy as she worked to send herself over the edge. Giving out a loud cry Brittany began to twitch and shake as she squirted hard, juices running down her hand and wrist, making a small puddle on the kitchen floor. Leaning against the sink, breathing heavily, she fought to regain her equilibrium.

Out the window she could hear the riding mower being turned off so she slowly straightened up, stripped out of her clothes, and headed outside, totally naked, her pussy lips slightly swollen and glistening, her breathing finally slowing down. As she walked toward Jason, a smile came over his face. He could tell by the way she was walking and breathing that she had just made herself cum, his cock jerking at the thought of the fuck to come. He quickly stripped off his shorts and underwear, pushing his shoes off, waiting for Brittany to join him.

As she walked up to Jason, Brittany held out her hand and asked teasingly, “Want a lick and sniff?”

He grabbed her hand in his, holding to his nose, inhaling the scent of her fresh natural juices, and then proceeded to suck and lick each finger, sending chills of desire up and down her spine to settle in her pussy. When Jason ran his tongue over her palm and up her arm to her elbow, her juices began to flow again. Glancing down, a big smile came over her face as she stared at his hard cock jutting forward with a few drops of precum glistening on the tip of it. Dropping to her knees Brittany took it in her hand, her tongue darting out to lick the precum from his pulsating cock.

“Is this all for little old me?” she asked smiling before she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, relaxing her throat as he had a thick eight-inch cock. While she made love to his cock, her hands were gently squeezing his balls. Grabbing her hair with his hands he began to fuck her mouth, the motion of her tongue and lips bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Brittany could feel his balls tightening in her hands and slowly backed away until his saliva covered cock slipped from her mouth. Jason let go of her hair, waiting to see what she was going to do next.

Walking to the front of the riding mower she felt the hood to make sure it was cool, or at least warm. She bent forward, her arms on each side as if she was hugging it, wiggling her ass at him. Jason did not need another invitation and quickly moved behind her as she positioned her legs farther apart to give him better access.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Taking his index finger, Jason trailed it from the tip of her pussy to the top of her ass and back several times, using her pussy juice to coat his cock as he stepped closer. Taking his cock in his hand Jason rubbed it against her lips just putting the head inside, causing her to moan and push back against him.

“Not yet,” Jason told her as he gripped her hips to hold her still.

Letting his cock rest against her wet pussy Jason leaned forward to reach under her to pinch her nipples with his index finger and thumb.

Jason continued to dry hump her as he played with her nipples, loving the way she started to moan louder as her orgasm built. Finally, he could take it no longer without shooting all over the front of the riding mower so he moved his hands down to spread her lips apart as he positioned his cock against her pussy lips. Jason grabbed her hips and rammed in deep and hard, her pussy gripping him tightly.

Raising his right hand, Jason brought it down hard on her ass causing her to squeal.

“Oh fuck me, Jason,” Brittany moaned as she pushed back against him.

Jason smacked her left ass cheek, then her right one saying, “Patience my love, patience,” as he started to fuck her harder and deeper, her pussy gripping him tight, milking him.

Holding her by the hips he began to pump her deep and hard, pushing her hard against the mower. As her orgasm came closer Brittany began to make little mewing sounds, her pussy working his cock.

Both started breathing heavier, his balls tightening as he started to unload deep inside of her quivering pussy, her juices coating his cock, and running down their thighs. All her nerve endings felt on fire, her body starting to twitch as she came hard, screaming out loud, his roar matching hers. If anyone had been close enough to hear they would have thought two wild cats were mating as much noise as they were making.

Slowly pulling out, Brittany started to stand up but Jason kept her still bent over as he rubbed the head of his cock against her puckered hole. Very slowly he worked just the slippery head inside, gently fucking her ass. Reaching down with his hand he coated his fingers with her juices, rubbing it on his cock as he pushed inside until he was buried balls deep. As he gave Brittany a moment to get used to him, he started to work on her clit.

“Oh shit,” she moaned.

Jason knew just how to play her and make her cum again. Pinching her clit, Brittany squealed and tightened her ass against his cock. Using his thumb to manipulate her clit, he pushed three fingers deep inside of her, slowly getting into a rhythm of fucking both holes at the same time, giving her a sense of being double fucked.

“Make me cum again, Jason. Fill my ass with your hot cum.”

Jason slowly fucked her pussy and ass bringing her to the edge and then backing off until neither could stand it any longer and Brittany was begging to let her cum.

“As my sexy lady wishes,” he said teasingly as he slowly increased his speed, going as deep as he could, his balls slapping against her ass. He could feel her juices flowing down his arm. Suddenly he could feel her pussy and ass clenching his cock and fingers tight, her pussy convulsing as he felt her let go, squirting her juices on his hands and the mower, her body looking like she was having a seizure. As soon as she started to relax Jason let himself go, his cock jerking as he filled her ass with his hot cum, so much that it dripped down her thighs.

Brittany laid against the hood of the mower feeling like a limp noodle as Jason pulled out of her, his cock slowly deflating, a few strings of cum dripping from the tip to the grass below.

“Wow!” was all that Jason could say. “I don’t know about you but I am ready for a cool shower, a cool drink… and then more hot sex.”

Brittany laughed and stated. “I cannot believe that you are still horny, Jason.”

“I’m not, but you know that your sexy nude body will be sure to get my cock hard soon,” he said as he grabbed her hand, leading her to the house and a cool shower.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments