Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Sexy Man, Part 4 of 4

"Walt's recovery continues and we work together to restore his confidence."

69
25 Comments 25
2.4k Views 2.4k
9.1k words 9.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to those who have stayed with me through Walt's story. It was amazing to see him recover and begin to come out of the dark cloud that had plagued him, and to the extent that we were able to help and be there for him, it was an amazing experience for which I'll always be thankful. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you've enjoyed it and will let me know in the comments!"

Since the day we’d moved in, Walt had become an ever-larger presence in our lives, and now, having lived with him, helped him through the worst of his ordeal, and, of necessity, broken down so many intimacy barriers, he was fully enmeshed in our lives and our thoughts. Even after he went home, we rarely went a day without seeing him, and never without speaking on the phone.

We relocated back down to our bedroom, of course, but our home felt like something was missing without him there, and I wondered if Richie felt the same.

“Does it still seem weird to you to not have Walt around?”

I was leaning back against him, and I felt him shrug. “A little, yeah. It was nice having him here and he fit into our lives so easily. Plus, I think Hobo still misses having Darwin here.”

I looked at Hobo, who was curled up at the end of the sofa by our feet. “I’m sure he does. Of course, this is nice and we couldn’t do this while Walt was here.” We had music playing softly on the stereo, via Bluetooth from Richard’s phone to the receiver and were snuggled together on the sofa.

It had started with him massaging my neck and shoulders, but now I was lying back against his chest and he had moved from fondling my breasts through my t-shirt to cupping one, his other hand slid down and into my panties – the only other thing I had on – where he was making me crazy with his soft touch. I could feel him hard and hot against my back and knew he was enjoying it as much as I was, his fingers sliding slowly and easily within my wet folds.

Richard laughed softly. “We probably could have. You said he enjoyed hearing us make love, maybe he would have enjoyed watching too.”

“Maybe. I know how visual guys are, but wouldn’t that seem kind of cruel since he can’t get it up?”

He shrugged again as he slid his talented middle finger inside of me, bending it forward to lightly stroke my G-spot. “Not really. I mean, even after you’ve drained me dry and left me with a shrunken, shriveled noodle, I enjoy watching you with Seth. Or Ernie, or Jason, for that matter. I couldn’t get it up at that moment if my life depended on it but watching you fuck, your pleasure… it’s always a joy.”

I moaned softly and moved my hips, humping my sex against his probing fingers. “Mmm, god! If you’re not careful you’re going to get me very aroused.”

He laughed. “You’re already dripping, babe.”

“See? I told you… make me come.” I reached down with one hand and held his against my pussy as I humped against his fingers and soon groaned my way through a small but very pleasant orgasm. I continued my thought. “But when you’re watching, you know you’ll be hard again soon, or you dive in and start licking me or sucking Seth, or whoever. It’s different for Walt.”

“Sometimes I just watch. It’s beautiful… erotic, sexy; you’re so beautiful, especially when you orgasm, and watching is very enjoyable for me.”

“I’m glad… and thank you.”

“You don’t have to thank me for being a kinky fucker.”

I laughed. “I was thanking you for the orgasm and the compliment. But I’m glad you’re a kinky fucker.”

“I’d bet Walt would find it very beautiful too if we didn’t freak him out too bad.”

“Maybe. You know that I do kind of get off on being watched…”

He chuckled. “Yes, I’m aware of that; and speaking of kinky fuckers…”

“Hey! That’s your wife you’re talking about!”

“Oh, but it’s ok for you to call me a kinky fucker?”

“But I didn’t, I just agreed with you.”

He thought back for a moment. “Yeah, valid point. Still, I said it as a compliment.”

“Well, then, I’ll take it as one. Hey, you know I’m taking Walt over to Gunnison the check on the horses and take a ride on Saturday, right?”

“You mentioned it, yes. Not sure I remembered that was this Saturday.”

Walt and I had been over once already, just a couple of months after his surgery and a couple of weeks after he’d moved back home. It had been cold and snowy and was still too soon for Walt to sit in the saddle, so we’d just brought some bags of feed, checked the two horses over well, and then the current ranch owner’s teenage son, Justin, had ridden Walt’s horse, Huey, around a little while I rode Angel, just to keep them accustomed to the saddle.

Justin was cute, but the first few times I’d accompanied Walt to go ride, he had become very tongue-tied around me. He’d turned seventeen since then, and we’d gotten to know each other better so he was less nervous, and he now seemed to have a serious crush on me instead – which is still kinda cute, considering I’m almost old enough to be his mom! We hadn’t ridden far that day, down into the creek valley and back, but it wasn’t a nice day for a ride. Walt had stayed up at the ranch house talking to Doug, who had bought his ranch several years earlier.

My husband was playing me now, his two middle fingers moving in and out of me and his thumb strumming my hard clit. I moaned, feeling the much bigger orgasm I knew he would give me begin to come together deep inside. “This Saturday, yes, but what would you think of me inviting him for dinner and an evening in the hot tub after?”

“That would be great, good to have him again. Are you thinking we’d, uh, play in front of him?”

“We can play that by ear, see how things go, but I think he’s getting a pretty good handle on his incontinence issues so maybe he’d like to try the tub now. Plus, he may be a little sore after we ride.”

“Well, that’s good too then, soak out the stiffness. Listen, speaking of playing, how would my lady prefer to have her orgasm served tonight?”

“Orgasms – plural, please – and what you’re doing will be just fine, to begin with.”

He smiled. “Good answer – and how many orgasms would my lady prefer?”

“Let’s play that by ear as well…”

So we did. He gave me several, after expertly fingering and edging me until I was writhing with need, entering me with his fingers when he felt the time was right, teasing all my sensitive places while pinching my nipples with his other hand. At one point, he pulled me across his lap and slid a pussy-slick thumb deep into my ass and two wet middle fingers into my pussy, giving me yet another major orgasm in the process, but before I could start to feel too much like a human bowling ball, he moved on to crushing my clit and vulva with his palm as he vigorously frigged my wet pussy. I came again, my moans and soft cries and the wet, liquid sounds of his fingers in me drowning out the soft music for a time.

By the time he had me begging him to stop, he was so hard, I was afraid he’d hurt himself, his big cock rigid and throbbing! I flipped around and took him into my mouth, so eager to feel him pumping and to taste his cum that I used every trick I knew to speed the process, focusing attention with teeth and tongue on the head of his cock and all around the rim of his crown. I also put my fingers to work on his balls and that oh-so-sensitive area behind his sack and teased his tight little star with a wet fingertip, entering him only shallowly, but it was enough.

I felt him tense and throb, and I made appreciative “Mmm, mmmm,” sounds as he pumped and gushed, filling my eager mouth with fresh, warm cream, his big cock straining in my hand and against my lips.

When he’d finished, I swallowed his load in two massive gulps, then flipped around again, shoved a pillow behind his head, kissed him with cum-slick lips and tongue, and mounted his face. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me to his lips and soon, his delicious citrus taste still in my mouth, I was back in a delirium of orgasm – one of my favorite places to be!

Later, after we’d paused to clean up and have dinner, we went to bed early, where he took me slowly and tenderly from behind, me in his arms, lying on our sides, his hands roaming my body as he moved deep inside my pussy. By the time he filled me with his creamy cum I’d had a few more very satisfying orgasms and fell asleep quickly, not even awakening when he slipped out in a gush and I ended up in the wet spot… which is especially bad when you’ve moved away and then roll back into it after it’s cold!

On Saturday, I’d told Walt to come over for breakfast and then we’d leave for Gunnison. I was at the stove frying eggs, Richard taking care of setting the table and toasting some English muffins, while the microwave was in charge of making bacon. I was still in thong panties and a t-shirt, no bra when he arrived, and he laughed when he walked in and saw me.

“I love this restaurant – sexiest chef in the Arkansas Valley.” I smiled at him as he crossed the room to stand beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders. “How are you, sweetheart? You look amazing.”

I turned and stretched to kiss his cheek, then rested my head against his shoulder for a moment. “I’m good, Walt, how about you?”

“Better by the minute, thanks.” Surprising me, he lightly squeezed my ass cheek. “I truly believe your ass has magic healing properties.”

Richard laughed. “Oh, it does. I’ve seen it raise the dead!”

Walt chuckled. “You want me to take over on the eggs while you go put some pants on?”

“You want me to put pants on?”

“No, not at all, but aren’t you a little chilly?”

“It’s the nipples, isn’t it?”

He blushed but grinned and nodded as Richie laughed at us. “They do contribute to that impression, yes. But if you’re ok, by all means, stay as you are.”

“I’m fine, Walt, thanks. You could pour some coffee for us and get the OJ out of the fridge; this first batch of eggs is about ready.”

He did so, familiar with where everything is kept because of his time with us, and pretty soon we were digging into a hearty breakfast. Most days it’s toast or a muffin, or maybe a bowl of cereal, but now and then it was good to have a real breakfast. Richie was doing chores around our place that day, and Walt and I were heading over to the ranch he’d once owned. In addition to planning a trail ride – Walt’s first since his surgery - we’d be toting some bags of feed and working on mucking out the horse stalls and other upkeep. We’d get a good workout, so the heavy breakfast was not going to do us any harm.

I felt Walt’s eyes on me whenever I got up to get something, which was encouraging as far as his libido returning… plus, it’s kind of fun and flattering to know he was enjoying the view! As they cleaned up I went to get dressed. I didn’t think it took me very long to exchange one t-shirt for another and to slip into pants and socks, but when I came back down Walt said, “Now I see what was keeping you! You had to wait for the paint to dry after you painted those pants on.”

I laughed. “Very funny! But these are meant to fit this way.”

“How do you even manage to wiggle your butt into jeans that tight?”

I pinched the fabric on my leg and pulled it out, then let it snap back. “They’re not jeans, they’re just made to look like them. They’re more like yoga pants or exercise wear, they stretch a bunch.  Lord, with jeans this tight I would never be able to mount a horse… or even sit down, for that matter. Look, even the pockets are fake.” I turned and stuck my butt out as I ran my hands over the fake printed-on pockets – including fake rivets.

Walt grinned. “They do fool the eye, but I still think they’re painted on.”

“Nope, I can take them off without any paint stripper or scraping, just a lot of wriggling. Are we about ready to go?”

He said he was but wanted to hit the bathroom one last time, so I got the last of my things – my old muck boots, cowboy hat and boots, and jacket, because in the mountains you ALWAYS take a jacket, and I was going to be doing horse things, which demands the hat and boots. We planned to have a late lunch in Gunnison after we were done at the ranch, but I took a few snack things from the cabinet.

When I walked into Richard’s arms to kiss him goodbye, he said, “You’re going to kill poor Walt with that get-up. Between the nipples, the tight pants on your ass, and the cameltoe, he’s going to be a quivering mass of goo. You sure you want to wear that?”

“I leave my shirt untucked, so most of that won’t show. Besides, he lived here and he’s seen me naked so it’s nothing he hasn’t seen before. What are you planning to do while we’re gone?”

“Cut up that dead tree we took down and then split some into firewood and stack it off. You know, fun stuff like that.”

“I hate you using the chainsaw with nobody else around! Be careful, please, and keep your phone with you, even though they’re fairly useless out here.”

“Oh, I will.”

“I also hate missing you swinging that axe, your shirt off and your body all shiny with sweat…”

“I can save the splitting for tomorrow.”

“Oh, do! Then I’ll see if my big, strong, sweaty lumberjack can split me… but not with the axe.”

He laughed. “You’re a dirty girl – try not to hurt Walt, ok, don’t give him eyestrain or something? And be careful around the horses.”

“Always!”

Walt rejoined us and I kissed Richard again before we left. We took my truck this time since we needed to haul horse feed and supplies, so I drove again. The two dogs rode in the back seat. They loved to accompany us on rides and were excited to go and were experienced truck and trail dogs.

It’s not a long trip on dry roads, a little over an hour, but I stopped up near Monarch Pass at the top so Walt could pee again. His control was almost complete, but not without some serious urgency issues. Fortunately, out in the country, it’s easily accommodated, although I have no idea what men in his condition do when stuck in city traffic jams. One of those portable pee bottles, maybe?

We drove past the turnoff for the ranch and into town, stopping first at the Tractor Supply store where we bought two dozen bags of feed. Walt caught me looking at a cute shirt and insisted on buying it for me, which was very generous of him, and I wore it out of the store. It occurred to me that my nipples showed even more in this shirt, which he’d probably noticed when I tried it on and may have influenced him to buy it, which I thought was very cute!

We also made a stop at the City Market (the name of the local Kroger stores on the Western Slope) for some drinks, a few snacks, and some Golden Delicious apples and carrots for the horses. At the ranch, we stopped at the house and said hi to Janie, the wife of the new owner Doug, who was out on the ranch somewhere. Good folks, kind and generous, and very good to Walt and to his horses…

Janie sent their son Justin along to give us a hand - both dogs love him - and down at the stables we unloaded the feed and put it up on the shelves. Justin and I did it since Walt was still restricted from lifting heavy things, but it wasn’t difficult, and then we walked over to the fence around the pasture. When they saw us, Angel and Huey started to amble over, and when Walt whistled for them they broke into a trot. As herd animals do, most of Doug and Janie’s six horses followed along.

Walt pulled out his huge pocket knife and started slicing the apples while Justin and I handed out some baby carrots. When they heard the nickering, the last of the horses came over for their share. There was a little pushing and shoving, but nobody got hoggish or lost their temper. I saw Justin checking out my boobs a few times, where my nipples eagerly cooperated for him, and caught him once adjusting himself when I turned and caught him admiring my ass. Walt saw that one too and winked at me as Justin turned red.

We’d carried the bridles down and the two horses, eager to go, were very cooperative about letting us get them on, after which we led them up to the stable where the saddles and things were stored in the tack room. Justin helped me saddle them, double-cinching them as Walt insists on for trail rides and a practice I’d always followed myself. We were planning on some steep trails today so we added chest straps for a bit of extra security. I put the saddlebags on Angel, our habit since I’m so much smaller than Walt anyhow, but today there wasn’t a lot in them besides our jackets, drinks, and some snacks.

I think Justin may have been waiting for an invitation to join us, but Walt and I like to be able to chat easily on any subject and didn’t want to have to watch what we said. Instead, I hugged him, putting enough body into it that I felt the hard ridge of his erection, and a kiss on the cheek as we thanked him for his help, and then we mounted and rode out.

The other horses accompanied us from inside the pasture fence until we’d ridden past the fenced meadow and onward, and then returned to grazing. Walt looked back at Justin trudging up to the house. “That poor kid – I thought he might nut in his pants, watching you – and then that hug…”

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad!”

He grinned. “He’s seventeen remember, and there’s you with the boobs and the nipples and that ass in those pants. Fuck, Rayney, you might as well be naked - I can make out everything there is to know about your little pussy in those!”

Now I was the one turning red, but also becoming aroused.  I laughed. “No, you can’t! You can’t tell if I’m smooth or furry.”

“Smooth.”

“Ha – lucky guess – plus you saw me in my thong this morning. You can’t tell if I’m wet.”

“Can’t tell yet, but I’m betting yes.”

I laughed again. “Jeez, Walt! Ok, right again. You can’t tell what I taste like…”

He chuckled, shaking his head. “Girl, my god… Ok, I’m going to play a hunch and say delicious.”

“Wow, you’re really on a roll! You should get some Lotto tickets on the way home.” We were both laughing, clowning around within the intimacy we’d built spending time together. It was fun, and it was so good to see him smile and laugh, not to mention riding tall and strong on Huey, the indomitable rancher-slash-cowboy that I’d grown so attached to before his cancer diagnosis. He did look like himself again, finally, out there in the mountains, on horseback, his Stetson on his head.

We rode quietly for a while, the dogs ranging out ahead of us, commenting on things like an eagle we saw overhead and a small herd of elk that grazed across the valley. We saw many signs of the cattle, and eventually ran across a herd of them as well, Herefords with a big lead bull, his pendulous testicles dangling heavily beneath him. They mooed and complained a bit but, with a little encouragement from Darwin and Hobo, shuffled off the trail so we could pass, no hint of nervousness or aggressiveness among them. I’ve walked through Hereford and Black Angus cattle herds on foot before, also with no issues, but with a bull – or an ornery heifer – it pays to keep an eye on them.

Once we’d passed into the woods, Walt turned onto a trail we’d never taken before. “This is new – we haven’t gone this way before, have we?”

“No. This used to be our favorite trail, Maggie and me; we rode it all the time.”

“Oh.” I kind of choked up a little, realizing that he was taking me someplace that was special to him. When I could speak, I said, “Walt, if you want to keep this trail as your special memory, it’s ok. We can go someplace else.”

“No, I want to share it with you. I’ve been up alone a few times, but it’s time for me to move on as best I can. Maggie would very much appreciate all you’ve done for me.”

“It’s been our privilege to have you in our lives, you know that.”

“Thank you; still, you and Richard have been great.” We were moving slowly up the trail, in the shade of tall spruces, the air fresh and clean with their scent, the rich, healthy smell of a nearby creek on the light breeze. Walt went on, “And Rayney, I want you to have Angel. You’re good together, you love her and she loves you, and Maggie would be proud to have you take her.”

Ok, that did it. Now I was crying like a baby, and I reined up alongside Walt and leaned out of the saddle to give him a hug, my tears leaving dark marks on his chambray shirt. I didn’t make any false protest or try to decline his generous gift; Maggie was gone, and Walt couldn’t ride her, he was too big, and to try to decline would have hurt his feelings. Angel is beautiful and gentle and we had formed a close bond, and I was overwhelmed.

“Oh Walt, thank you so much! She’s so beautiful… I don’t know what to say. I’ll never ride her without thinking of you and your wife and the love you shared.”

“That’s the perfect thing to say, sweetheart. I’ve thought about it and there is absolutely nothing else I could stand to do with her.”

“It’s very generous of you, and a wonderful gift.”

“It’s the least I could do for all of your loving care.” His voice was gruff and I knew he was becoming emotional too, so he turned it back to practical matters. “I’ll tell Doug and Janie that she’s yours and tell my kids too, and I’ll work up some sort of bill of sale or something that shows she’s yours.”

“It won’t cause a problem with your kids?”

“No, they’re not interested in horses and ranch things. They grew up in that environment and chose to leave it behind – and besides, they’re grateful to you for helping me. They couldn’t leave their jobs or families long enough to help, not to mention how awkward it would have been.”

I laughed. “Yes, we had to get past that too.”

“And we did.”

We rode on, eventually breaking into a clearing above a substantial cliff, the ranch spread out in the valley below like little toy buildings and animals. It was a beautiful vista below a clear blue sky, the sun warm on our shoulders.

“Wow, Walt, this is stunning! Beautiful view of your ranch.” The dogs seized the opportunity to lay down, panting, but they'd covered easily twice the mileage we had with all their searching about.

He nodded. “That’s one of the things we loved about this trail. I always told Maggie that if I started getting senile or caught some terminal disease or something, she should bring me up here and push me off that cliff.”

I laughed. “Nice! You know she never would have done that.”

“No, probably not. You know, I never once thought about her dying before me. I mean, I was four years older than her, and women live longer anyway…”

“Not always; shows you just never know, but I can’t imagine how much harder it was, coming as such a rude shock.”

“Yeah, bad assumption. I’d have preferred it though.”

“You’d have wished the grief you’ve suffered on her instead?”

He stared at me for a moment, then smiled, shaking his head. “You’re a tough little nut, you know that? No, I suppose I wouldn’t have wanted that either. C’mon, there’s something else I want to show you.”

We rode on maybe another half-mile or more, back beneath spruces and pines, climbing steeply now as we paralleled a medium-sized creek, the horses picking their way up a rocky trail they were clearly familiar with. It was beautiful, the crystal clear water tumbling musically over rock cascades and small cataracts, splashing and sparkling in the scattered sunlight. At the top of the grade, the trail leveled out and ran beside a more placid stretch of the stream until we came to a good-sized pool, a spot where large, flat rocks on either side narrowed the outflow, which had been further blocked by fallen tree trunks and branches. It looked several feet deep in the middle, but the water was so clear you could still see every rock on the bottom.

MaiteSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteSilver

“Such a pretty spot, Walt, so peaceful.” The pool and surroundings lay mostly in shade, but scattered sunlight filtering through the trees magically lit the area. I half expected to see gnomes and fairies, elves and fauns, and other mythical creatures. The thought that a satyr might also show up was rather interesting…

Walt said, “We used to come here a lot, bring a lunch and stay awhile, swim and lay out on the rocks to dry. When you own a ranch you don’t get to take a lot of vacations so you do what you can.”

“Did you make love?”

He smiled softly. “Always. Something about swimming naked, being out in nature, the warm sun…”

“It sounds lovely. Is it ok to swim?” I asked because I knew that to him, this was a sacred place.

“Yes, of course it’s ok. I was hoping you’d want to.” Both dogs were chest deep in the water, lapping up their fill, and we let the horses take a drink too, but not too much just yet.

I slid out of the saddle and walked Angel over to where I could loop the reins around a tree branch in a shaded area. Back by the creek, I put my hat down on a rock and stripped my shirt over my head. When I looked up, Walt was watching me. “Aren’t you going to join me?”

He nodded. “Yes, but first I wanted to watch.”

I smiled and sat down to pull off my boots and socks. I’d exchanged my muck boots for riding boots back at my truck, and it takes a little effort to tug them off. Once barefoot, I shimmied out of my tight pants and my thong, adding them to the stack of clothes. Walt whistled, and I curtsied (best I could – it’s a lost art), laughing.

“Thank you, kind sir.” I stepped into the water up to my shins. It was cold, of course, but didn’t seem painfully so. I looked at him. “Am I going to freeze my ass off?”

“Shouldn’t, this time of year. Turn around, though; I’d like one last look at it, just in case.”

I laughed and turned, thrusting my bare butt out at him and wiggling it, and he hooted. I picked my way through the rocks on the bottom until I was thigh-deep, anticipating the sensation of the cold water on my hot pussy. By then my nipples had reacted to the breeze and the cold on my legs and were hard as diamonds, thrusting out boldly. I leaned forward and let myself glide into the water, the cold exhilarating on my warm skin. I dove and came up, shaking the water from my hair and face, and turned back to him. “Well?”

He smiled. “That was well worth the price of admission, young lady. You are spectacular.”

“You’re biased because I’ve fondled you.”

He laughed. “True… nonetheless, I enjoyed it.”

“Thanks, but I meant are you joining me, not what did you think.”

He dismounted Huey and tied him off near Angel, then walked over to one of the flat rocks near the pool outlet and began to undress. I watched him take off his shirt and then sit down to remove his boots. I swam over and lifted myself onto the rock and bent over his leg to give him an assist, my back to him. I knew exactly what view he’d have, and had provided it intentionally. I lifted his leg and grasped his boot to tug it off, and he said. “My god…”

I looked around my shoulder and hip at him. “What?”

“What?! I think you’re trying to kill me, that’s what!”

“I’m just trying to help you with your boots…” The dogs just watched us, not expressing any opinion on my behavior.

“Yeah, that’s not what’s making my old heart pound so. Rayney, my goodness!”

I laughed. “It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve ever seen one - or even mine, for that matter.”

“No, but…” To my surprise, he reached out and lightly ran his fingers over my pussy. I was fine with it – hoping, even – but hadn’t expected it. Seeming to realize what he’d done, he pulled his hand away and apologized. “Sorry, sweetheart, I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Walt, please! Do you think I didn’t know what I was doing?”

“Well… why are you doing this? It’s not like you, and I don’t expect it.”

“C’mon, let’s get this boot off.” As I tugged his boot off, my ass almost in his face, I said, “You remember your doctor telling you that you’d recover your ability to have an erection faster if you worked on stimulating yourself? I’m just doing my part with that – and yes, this is very like me, just not a side you’ve seen often.”

His doctor had made several suggestions to help him regain function when I’d accompanied him on his follow-up visit a few months post-surgery. He’d also given him sample packs of three different ED meds and talked to him about other, more invasive ED treatments that were possible if needed, including a pump, injections directly into his penis, and even implants. I’d watched Walt turn pale over the latter two…

He laughed. “Ah, I see. Well, I like the side I’m looking at just fine, and it is very helpful.”

“Have you been doing your part?”

He blushed. There’s me with my pussy practically in his face and he’s the one blushing! “Rayney, holy shit! Even my wife never asked me if I played with myself.”

His boot off, I turned and faced him, hands on hips and nipples rigid from the cold water and cool breeze. I watched his eyes run over me as I said, “Don’t think of it as playing with yourself, think of it as self-administered therapy. Any luck?”

“God, girl…” he shook his head. “A little I guess. Sometimes it feels like it’s getting a little harder, thicker… never enough to be functional, not yet.”

“Give it time, it will come. Speaking of which, have you?”

“You’re a pistol.” He laughed. “I won’t come, you know, not anymore.”

“No, in the wet and juicy sense, no, I understand that. But he did say you could still experience orgasm, maybe even without getting fully hard first.”

“I haven’t.”

“Bummer. Do you want to?”

He looked at me. “Yes, of course, although I’ll admit to being a little fearful it might be painful.”

“Never know until you try. The doc didn’t mention anything like that, did he?”

“Fuck, Rayne, I don’t remember. You were listening to him more than I was. I was there with you, him, and his nurse, with my pants around my ankles; it affects your concentration.”

I laughed. “I don’t think he did. C’mon, let’s swim.” I turned and dove back in. The pool was six or seven feet deep there, enough for a safe low-angle shallow dive as long as you were aware of it. I came up and treaded water, watching Walt undress. When he pulled his undershirt off I was again impressed by his size, big and muscular still even at his age, his shoulders broad and his chest deep. He had a good bit of hair on his chest but wasn’t terribly hairy overall, and he’d let his beard and mustache grow longer and now looked like a true mountain man, big and invincible. It was hard to reconcile this very masculine man with the one who had seemed so vulnerable and lost only months ago, so dependent on our love and care.

He shucked off his jeans and underwear and dropped them alongside his boots, hat, and other clothes, and stood there naked. I whistled, and he laughed and flexed his thick biceps. He was being silly, but I thought he looked very good. And I looked at his cock, of course!

“Walt, I do believe you’re sporting a semi…”

He looked down. His cock was up a little, not at half-staff but not drooping either. He was nice-sized, which I knew, and if he’d lost any length through the surgery, as feared, he was able to afford it. Even only barely engorged he was a very thick handful, larger than some men’s erect cocks, and his balls hung heavily in their sack. I was becoming aroused just looking at him.

He grinned. “Maybe. Takes the right inspiration I guess.” He dove in, also careful to not take a steep angle. When he came up we swam around a little, sometimes just treading water and talking. There was enough current through the pool that it gradually pulled you toward the outflow but it didn’t take much effort to offset it, and after the initial shock the cold water was invigorating. Hobo swam too, but Darwin only wades unless swimming becomes absolutely necessary.

We got out after a while, when the cold began to turn my lips blue, climbing up onto the big rocks bracketing the outflow plume. I walked over and got my clothes and returned, adding most of them to Walt’s pile and using my t-shirt to dry my face and hair some before spreading it on the rocks to dry.

We were in broken sunlight, which felt good, but the cool, dry mountain air was rapidly drying our bodies, cooling them in the process and keeping my nipples erect. Walt noticed. “You have lovely little breasts, if you don’t mind me saying so.”

I smiled. “I don’t. They could stand to be a little bigger, but I’m fine with them.” He started to reach out, as if to touch me, but stopped. “Go ahead, Walt, it’s ok.”

He softly ran the backs of his fingers from my stomach up the swell of my breast before pinching my nipple between his thumb and the side of his index finger. When I moaned an approving, “Mmmm…” he stopped.

“I’m not hurting you?”

“Oh, god no! Just the opposite.”

Still gently rolling my nipple, he said, “What about Richie?”

“You’re not hurting him either.”

He smiled. “Not what I meant.”

“I know, but it’s still true. He knows how I feel about you, that I love you – we both do - and that I think you’re sexy and have certain… umm, fantasies involving you. It was his idea that I might be able to help you with your recovery – and I can indulge a few of my fantasies at the same time!”

“His idea?”

I nodded. “His suggestion. He knows I love everything about sex, and as long as we’re honest with each other he doesn’t get jealous.”

“You’ve had affairs with other men?”

“No, never. Richie and I have enjoyed a few threesomes, Seth, as you know, and a couple of other friends of ours…”

“Oh. Well, isn’t this different?”

“It is, but he knows and trusts you, so not as much as you think.” I reached over and cupped his sex in my hand. He was drawn up from the cold water or it might have been more difficult, and I smiled. “The cold water had a much bigger shrink effect on you than your surgery did, in case you’re wondering.”

He chuckled. “Maggie always commented on that too. It’s temporary, I assure you.”

“Let’s find out.” I changed positions and leaned forward, taking him into my mouth. His cock was gradually warming, and I was immediately aware of his thickness and the pronounced ridge around the crown of his cock. I felt the tingles and knew I was becoming wet and puffy with arousal, something that the sensation of a cock in my mouth always accomplishes. I love everything about it, from the moment I begin until it spurts its creamy load and I hold it, swirling his cum and my tongue around it as it slowly goes soft. I knew Walt was not capable of giving me a mouthful of cum – and maybe not even capable of becoming fully hard – but his cock in my mouth was well on its way to having my pussy dripping. Richard has always been fascinated with my response to fellatio, whether it was with him or another of our friends.

Walt groaned, and I felt him stroke my hair. “God, Rayney, that feels so good.”

I let him slip out for a moment. “I’m glad – it’s supposed to.”

“I don’t think I’ll get hard. I’m sorry.”

“Relax – first, don’t worry about it because I have no expectations other than whatever happens. But also, I don’t care, because I love sucking cock anyway. It gets me very aroused.” I was cupping and fondling his balls as we talked, licking his length and swirling my tongue around the head of his cock and into the little slit opening. I looked up at him. “Have you tried any of the ED meds yet?” The doctor had said he’d furnish a prescription for whichever one worked best, Walt’s choice.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Hasn’t seemed like the right time. Sort of wish I’d taken something today though.”

“Lorraine isn’t ready to try with you?” His other lady friend, Marie, had begun seeing someone else while Walt was laid up, but that was ok. She’d mostly been in it for the sex anyway and had made that clear, so Walt had primarily been relieved when he discovered she had a new boyfriend.

“No, Lorraine is ready, I think; it’s me that’s hesitant.”

“Oh. That doesn’t sound like you. If you got thrown from a horse, wouldn’t you just get right back on?”

“Different thing, sweetheart. The horse wouldn’t be disappointed if I couldn’t stay on.”

I laughed. “That’s silly, but yeah, I see the difference. I don’t think Lorraine would either though, or she wouldn’t be sticking with you. I’ll bet she understands.”

“I know. It’s mostly me, I guess.”

“You should try.” I went back to sucking him. He remained mostly stubbornly limp, but there was some definite activity down there! He had gotten longer and a bit thicker, and there was a firmness that hadn’t been there when I started. Not enough for intercourse, but a step in the right direction.

He settled back and enjoyed my ministrations for a few minutes, then ran his fingers down my back and tickled my ass crack. “When is it my turn?”

I smiled, the best I could with his cock in my mouth, then released him. “See, that’s one big advantage to you older guys. A lot of young guys think this is their turn.”

“Nope. C’mere, you…” He pulled me to him, starting to shift around so that I could lie on the rock and he could get between my legs, but I pushed him back.

“Wait, I have a better idea.” I grabbed some of our clothes, stuffing them in my shirt for a makeshift pillow, and placed it behind his head before moving up to kneel over his face. That turned out to not be a good idea for my knees, so I folded socks to kneel on and tried again. Perfect!

I don’t think he was accustomed to a woman that takes the initiative like that, but he pulled me to him nuzzling his face into me, his coarse beard delightfully scratchy on my inner thighs. I felt his tongue explore me from stern to stem before pausing an instant to lick at my stem. I gasped at the intense sensation, horny and more than ready to enjoy “his turn”… and when he did, holy shit!

He didn’t just eat my pussy, he devoured me, his tongue by turns hard and demanding or soft and feather-light. He entered both of my openings, thrusting and wiggling his long, agile tongue and alternated light, barely-there licks to my clit with sucking it between his hips and mashing it about with the flat of his tongue. I came soon and repeatedly, his hands, after squeezing my ass and spreading my cheeks, moving up my sides to grasp my breasts, his big, callused fingers soft when they teased me and rough when they commanded my obedient orgasm.

I was entirely at his mercy, but he gave me none, understanding exactly what my cries and moans and my hard, eager thrusting on his face meant. He knew I wanted to come hard and often, and everything about it, from the setting to his body beneath me, fulfilling a fantasy, to his talented lips and tongue and even his scratchy beard stimulating the tender flesh of my pussy and inner thighs lit me up like a Roman candle.

The dogs were used to my sounds of ecstasy, but the thought crossed my mind that my noise might frighten the horses. It was the only thought that did though, my mind and body otherwise laser-focused on pleasure, lost in the fog of multiple, rapid-fire orgasms. At one point he lifted me and I understood that he wanted me to turn around and ride his face reverse-cowgirl style, a command to which I quickly complied. It allowed me to lean forward and brace my hands alongside his hips so that I could grind my sex into his face even more effectively.

It also allowed me to see that his cock was at last half-hard, my wet, horny pussy in his face inspiring him, and I leaned forward to take him into my mouth. He was hard enough that, with the added advantage of my hyper-lubricated sex I might have been able to take him inside of me. Much as I wanted that I hesitated because it was borderline, and if it didn’t work it might further harm his growing confidence; instead, I continued to enjoy sucking him while he gave me a thorough tongue-lashing.

I’m not usually a fan of sixty-nine (or any of its variations) and neither is Richie, because we both prefer when engaged in oral sex to focus fully on giving or receiving pleasure rather than trying to do both at once. Now though, since I’d already come multiple times and Walt’s cock was responding so nicely, it was ideal. I put all of my best cock-sucking skills to work, enjoying his thick firmness in my mouth as I fondled his big balls and touched all of his most sensitive places, and eventually when he groaned and thrust up into my mouth, I knew he was going to come.

It was odd when he did to feel his cock throb and swell, straining with each pulse that would ordinarily have filled my mouth with thick cream and yet not taste or feel the flood, but it felt good to feel the pulses of his shaft against my lips… and, more than anything, to know he was back, and that he was experiencing his first orgasm in a very long time. I loved that I’d been able to give him that!

When he caught his breath, he continued to lick me, focusing on my clit and giving me one more orgasm, after which I told him I needed to rest, worn out, which was mostly true. I turned back the other way and lay atop him, mostly on his chest, and we kissed. Not the friendly pecks and cheek kisses of our everyday lives either – these were lover’s kisses, long and deep and involving tongues, our lips puffy with arousal and his slick with my juices, which also matted his mustache and beard.

When we broke, I looked down into his eyes and said, “That was amazing – and you came!”

He hugged me hard with the arm he had around me. “I did, yes, and it was amazing too. Thank you, sweet girl.”

“Walt, it was my pleasure, and I mean that. I came, what, six or eight times to your once? You’re pretty dang good at this pussy licking stuff, if anyone should ask.”

He chuckled. “Years… no, decades of experience. I could lick your sweet pussy all day.”

“Really? Wow, we should mark a day on our calendars.” He laughed, and I went on, “You got pretty fucking big and hard, in case you couldn’t tell. I’m duly impressed.”

Walt smiled. “I thought it was decent, but wasn’t sure. A horny, wet pussy in my face usually gets that reaction, and you were hot and dripping.”

I blushed. “Ha! Yeah, I do that. I almost turned around and climbed on, but I was enjoying sucking you too much.”

“That would have been a treat, but what we did was incredible – again, thank you.”

“Walt, please. Did I not seem to be enjoying every minute of it?”

He nodded, then sighed. “As incredible as that made me feel, and as thrilled as I am that I can still function somewhat, I can’t help but feel like I’m stabbing Richie in the back. Like we shouldn’t… ”

“Walt, don’t go there! He’s fine with it, I promise you; in fact, if we had phone service – or if he did – we could call him and tell him about it and he’d celebrate with us. He’d be thrilled, just like us.”

“You think?”

“I know.”

He teared up then, and his voice shook as he said, “You two are something else. How did I ever get lucky enough to get you as neighbors, and more importantly, friends?

“More than friends, and we feel the same.”

“You’re right, much more than friends.”

“Friends with benefits?”

He smiled. “More benefits than I can keep track of.”

“I still want to fuck you, you know. I want to feel that big cock of yours inside of me.”

He shook his head. “I’ll never get used to some of the words that come out of that pretty mouth – not that I disagree, of course.”

I smiled. “To that end, we were hoping you’d come over tonight for dinner and a nice soak in the hot tub. It will feel good after our ride and drive today.”

“That sounds nice.”

“And pick one of your ED meds and take it ahead of time; it’s past time to start testing those.”

He lifted me slightly and stared up into my eyes. “You’re serious?”

“Extremely. Here’s my thinking, you tell me if it works for you. We can eat, soak, play…”

“Isn’t that the name of a movie?”

It took me a second, but then I laughed. “Close, I think, but no. Anyhow, I thought I might enjoy playing with both of you, and then you can watch if you want while Richie fucks me, and then you and me… if you don’t mind sloppy seconds.”

“I’ve never followed anyone but myself, but no, I don’t mind. It might be a really good idea, considering…”  He looked up at me again. “That’s what you were thinking too, wasn’t it? That it might be easier in case I’m not rock hard if he went first?”

“Is that ok?”

“Rayney, it’s brilliant and very thoughtful of you.”

I was relieved, especially since he’d so quickly figured out my thinking. “I just sort of figured if you are fully hard, no damage done, but if you’re not… “

“No, I get it, and I love it. Truth be told, watching you two will arouse me and I sort of liked slipping in a second time after Maggie was all creamy.”

I laughed. “You kinky men! Richard loves that feeling too.”

“Smart man. Should we be going?”

I hated to because I was enjoying my time alone with him, but it was time. He leaned over the water and splashed his face, rinsing my juices from his beard, and we reluctantly got dressed and rode back. By the time we’d unsaddled and brushed the horses and turned them back into the pasture, it was after three o’clock, so we said a quick goodbye to Janie and Justin, and to Doug, who had returned by then.

In town, we stopped at Walt’s favorite café to eat while the dogs slept in the truck cab, windows down. It wasn’t crowded at this off hour, so Walt missed out on all of his friends in Gunnison stopping by the table to say hello as had been the usual pattern. He always introduced me as his “friend and riding buddy”, but I’m sure some of them wondered, and we both enjoyed that idea.

He and the dogs dozed on the trip back over the pass, and when he awoke in front of our house I teased him about having to drive the narcolepsy bus while he saved his energy for later, then sent him home to clean up, change, and take a “boner pill”, as I reminded him. He was still blushing and shaking his head when he got in his Jeep and drove away.

Richie had showered and put on clean clothes after sawing up the tree and splitting some of the wood, and I was relieved to see he hadn’t lost any vital body parts. I told him about our day, crying again when I told him of Walt’s amazing gift of Angel, and he seemed almost as excited and happy as me about Walt’s progress in recovering his sexual abilities and was looking forward to our evening plans.

And I’m not going to go into much detail about that, because it’s a very special memory for all of us that I want to keep – and this story is far too long already! I will say that Walt chose Viagra from his samples and that it worked extremely well. He wasn’t hard like a teenager, but very much so for a man of his age – or even one twenty years younger.

He was big and thick – I’d never seen him fully erect before, but I was impressed – and he felt amazing sliding into me, my pussy slick with cum and my legs wrapped around his big frame. He gave me two more wonderful orgasms to add to the ones he and Richie had given me as they’d worked me over together, and on my second one he came, his cock spasming and throbbing wonderfully deep inside of me. He cried, which of course meant we all did… but that’s enough of that, because there was joy and laughter too.

To this day we’ve never repeated it, much as we all might want to, because with his abilities returning and his confidence back, he and Lorraine became a serious thing. She’s moved in with him, and we’re all very close; although Walt is still first in our hearts, she’s proven to be a brilliant, beautiful, and amazingly sexy lady. They hot tub with us on a semi-regular basis, and she is very open-minded and relaxed about nudity – and yes, I’ve seen her admiring my sexy, well-endowed husband, so who knows… maybe someday she and I will do a little horse trading of our own!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments