Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocktail Pool Orgy

"A morning relaxing by the pool turns into a bit of an orgy"

51
22 Comments 22
23.2k Views 23.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Another sexy adventure that happened while I was staying with my South African friend, Janet, in her uncle’s beach-side apartment, in the Cape Town suburb of Kalk Bay."

On Saturday morning, Janet announced that she’d invited her sister, Rosemary, and Rosemary’s boyfriend over for an alfresco lunch. We went to the market in the morning and bought fresh bread, cheese and cold meats, as well as a plentiful supply of local wine; very cheap and very good, as I’d already discovered. The local beer was mostly gassy and expensive, but the wine was better even than the varieties I’d drunk in the UK. Like the Australians, the South Africans had clearly learnt the trick of keeping the best stuff for themselves, and exporting the rest.

We set out table and chairs on the patio, around the cocktail pool. This pool was certainly one of the star features of Janet’s uncle’s apartment, built into the first-floor patio above the garage, and overlooking the beach. It was lovely and relaxing at the end of a hot day to jump in and wash away the sweat and dust, or lean over the edge with a bottle of wine, watching the waves break along the beach. And unlike the beach, it was possible to sunbathe topless without being ogled by the local youths, who (Janet assured me) would openly masturbate with their hands inside their shorts while staring at your tits, then laugh and swear at you if you protested.

I’d met Rosemary once before, when she came over to the UK on a short visit. She was a couple of years older than Janet, and looked very like her, with a similar boyish figure and pale blue eyes, though she wore her hair longer and used more make-up. Her boy-friend, Andy, was sweet, sensitive and funny, and I liked him at once. He lacked that arrogant sense of entitlement that I’d noticed in a lot of white South African youths, which always got my back up.

Janet had insisted that bikinis were de rigueur – for the girls – and after the meal we lounged decadently in the pool, glasses of wine by our sides. We bossed poor Andy around mercilessly, getting him to top up our glasses and bring us titbits of food. He took it all in good part, but eventually made an excuse to go inside and “check some messages” on his phone.

“That means he wants to play some online game,” announced Rosemary. “He’ll be gone for ages. I might as well work on my tan for a bit.”

“Anyone mind if I take this off?” she went on, reaching behind her back and starting to undo the strap on her bikini top, “I’d like to get rid of these tan lines.”

“Go ahead,” I said, and she took the top off, letting her tits swing free. They were a bit bigger than Janet’s, but she had the same tiny areolae and perky nipples.

“I think I’ll do the same,” said Janet. “Come on Annie, you too. One out, all out.”

So, we took our tops off too. We smeared on plenty of sun-cream (it was starting to get rather hot) and lay down on the sun-loungers by the pool.

The effect of the sun and the wine made me quite sleepy, and after a while I dozed off. When I woke up, I noticed with interest that Rosemary had removed her bikini pants as well, and was sunbathing totally naked. Like me, she’d shaved off all her pubic hair, and I could see the plump bulge of her bare mound.

If that was acceptable, I was happy to follow suit. I slipped off my pants too, and rubbed a bit more cream on my genital area; sunburnt labia are no fun.

As I was rubbing it in, I noticed Rosemary watching. She smiled.

“I do love sunbathing naked,” she said. “There’s actually a nudist beach over the other side of Table Mountain, over by Camps Bay. Sandy Bay, it’s called. It’s pretty, but a bit isolated, and I don’t like to go by myself. This is much nicer.”

At this moment, Andy strolled back to the pool. I tactfully put my towel over my pudenda, but Rosemary pulled it away again.

“Don’t worry about him,” she giggled. “He won’t stare, will you sweetie? Except at me.”

Andy bent down to kiss her. She began to pull at his swim-shorts.

“Come on, bokkie, you need to get naked too,” she insisted. “Let’s give Annie something to look at.”

“Oh, I’m sure she doesn’t want to see my dick,” he said.

“Actually, I do,” I said. “Come on, let’s see.”

He shrugged and pulled off his shorts. I was pleased to see that his penis was already semi-hard and starting to stand up from its nest of pubic hair.

“Mmm, you naughty boy,” purred Rosemary. “I hope it’s just looking at me that’s got you excited, and not Annie’s pussy.”

She reached out and took hold of his organ, rubbing her hand up and down the shaft. Not surprisingly, this quickly caused it to get fully erect.

“What d’you think, Annie?” she asked. “Good enough to eat, eh?”

She leant over and took the tip in her mouth. Andy breathed in sharply and smiled as she began to slurp on his dick.

I heard a giggle from Janet, who had woken up as well.

“Go on, Rosie, let Annie have a taste too,” said Janet. “She loves sucking cock, don’t you, sweetie?”

“Sure, go on Annie,” said Rosemary eagerly. “Give it a lick. He won’t mind, will you, bokkie?”

“Well, no, not if you don’t,” said Andy with a smile, “and if Annie wants to, of course.”

“I never say no to a stiff one,” I said. Andy walked over to my sun-lounger, his erection bobbing in front of him, and I took the warm throbbing pole in my hand. I gave it a quick lick, then put it right into my mouth. I sucked on it expertly, licking my tongue round the shaft and sucking in my cheeks to stimulate the sensitive tip. Then, to his evident delight, I stretched out my neck and took his whole length down my throat.

Andy roared out with pleasure. “Ah fuck, Rosie, she just deep-throated me.”

Rosemary squealed with delight and clapped her hands.

“Annie, you filthy slut,” she shrilled. “I can see his cock bulging out. Let me touch it!”

She reached out and poked the bulge of Andy’s knob as it pressed against my throat like a large Adam’s apple.

I could have kept it up for longer, but I didn’t want to show off too much and wasn’t sure if it would be good form to make him come. Rosie might prefer to keep his jizz for herself. Besides, he was pretty big, and I didn’t often test my gag reflex to that extent. I leant back and let his erection slide out.

“I’ve not taken one that big for ages,” I admitted, licking my lips.

I looked at Janet. She was gently masturbating, sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her cunt, which already looked pink and aroused.

She blushed when she saw me watching. “Watching you suck Andy’s cock got me so turned on,” she admitted. “See how sticky I am.”

She held out her fingers, and I went over and took them in my mouth, sucking her cunt juices off them.

“D’you want a taste too?” asked Andy. Janet didn’t need asking twice. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously on it. Rosemary began to finger herself too, clearly turned on by the sight of her boyfriend’s cock in another girl’s mouth.

“Fuck it all,” said Janet suddenly, letting Andy’s cock slip out of her mouth. “We’re all as horny as hell now, and I really need a fuck, but there’s no way you’re going to be able to satisfy all three of us insatiable sluts. No offence, sweetie, I know you’re good, but we need reinforcements.”

She picked up her mobile and scrolled down her address book. Then she pressed a number and waited until someone answered.

“Hey, Kofi,” she said, “Yeah, I’m good. Look, Kofi, we’re having a few drinks over at my uncle’s place. You know, the one on the beach. There’s me, Rosie and Andy, and my friend Annie from England. No, you don’t know her, but she’s hot as fuck.”

She winked at me.

“Is that Swati with you? That’s cool, bring him too. I don’t care about the footie, this is better. Look, get an Uber, stop at the offie and get a few more bottles of wine, then get on over here. Bring your cozzies, ‘cos we’re in the pool. Though you might not need them for long. Call me when you get here, and I’ll buzz you in.”

She quickly hung up. “That’ll make them come,” she smirked. “Come on, bokkie, let’s have a swim while we wait.”

She jumped into the pool, closely followed by Andy. I watched as they swam back and forth, laughing and splashing each other. Every now and then Rosie allowed him to kiss her, and I could see his hard cock nudging against her body under the water. However, whenever he tried to enter her she playfully pushed him away.

“Not yet, bokkie, let’s wait for the guys to get here,” she insisted. “Otherwise poor Annie and Janet’ll get jealous.”

“Don’t mind us,” giggled Janet. “We can look after ourselves, can’t we, babe?”

She laid down on top of me and began to rub her body against mine, our tits and pussies pressed together. I began to feel aroused again, and wrapped my arms and legs around her, holding her close.

Her hand slipped between my thighs and I felt her rubbing at my pussy lips before her fingers slipped inside my sloppy cunt-hole. I purred with pleasure.

“I know what you really want, sweetie,” she murmured, wriggling her fingers around, making me squirm.

“Tell me,” I giggled. “Tell me what I want.”

“A big thick black cock, fucking you in your wet cunt, you filthy slut.”

“I do, I want a massive black cock as thick as your arm, big enough to split me in two.”

“I want to watch you getting fucked, you dirty slut. I want to watch him cum inside you.”

“Oh, fuck yes, I want that. Then I want you to eat his sticky cum out of my cunt. Slags like you love eating cum, don’t you?”

During all this filthy talk, she was pumping her fingers in and out of me with a juicy slurping sound. I was starting to build towards an orgasm when to my disappointment Janet’s phone rang.

“Ah shit, sorry, sweetie, that’ll be the guys,” she said, removing her fingers with a slurp and wiping them on her towel before answering it. “Okay, just a sec, Kofi.” She leant over the edge of the balcony and buzzed open the massive electric security gate to let them in, before coming back to me and kissing me on the lips.

“You’re so hot, Annie, I almost wish I wasn’t going to have to share you this afternoon,” she said, “but I hope you’re ready for a good fucking.”

“We’ve still got a few minutes,” I said, and pulled her down onto the lounger again, before starting to lick her perky nipples.

I looked up as two young black guys walked onto the patio. Rosemary jumped out of the pool, completely starkers, and gave them each a hug, while Andy floated on his back in the pool, his erection poking up at ninety degrees like a submarine’s periscope.

“Fuck man, you weren’t kidding about it being a party,” said one of them.

“Shit, is that Janet and the other girl?” said the other, looking at where Janet and I were cuddling on the sun-lounger.

“Yah, this is Annie,” said Janet. “I was just getting her wet for you. Come on, get your kit off. We both need fucking.”

The guys didn’t need any more encouragement. They quickly undressed and came over to us, their black dicks swinging between their legs. Both were circumcised and well-hung, I was pleased to note, and one of them was practically erect already.

Janet giggled. “Annie, meet Kofi the Cock,” she said. “It looks like he’s up for it already. Go on, Kofi, get to work on Annie. She’s our guest, so she gets first dibs. Swati, give me your dick here.” She took the guy called Swati’s cock in her mouth and began to slurp away expertly.

I spread my legs wide and used my fingers to spread my labia apart, exposing my glistening wet flesh and open cunt-hole. My whole pussy was already pink and puffy with arousal after Janet’s fingering.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

“Come on, Kofi, get your black dick over here, I need a fuck,” I said. “You can have a blow-job later, once that thing’s nice and sticky with my cunt juice.”

Kofi smiled. “Man, you white chicks are so fucking dirty,” he commented, accurately enough in my case. He positioned himself between my spread-eagled legs, took hold of his erect cock, and with one smooth movement pushed it straight into me with a squelch.

“Fuck babe, your cunt’s soaking,” he gasped as he pumped his thick black cock in and out of me. It felt great, and I squeezed my cunt muscles tightly around his shaft, sucking him into me.

“Yah, that’s ‘cos she wanted your cock in it. Now shut up and keep fucking,” ordered Janet.

She stopped sucking Swati’s cock and knelt down and began to suck at my hard little nipples, knowing how much I always enjoyed that. Swati clearly knew a good thing when he saw it. He put his hands on Janet’s hips, pulling her bum into the air, then shoved his cock straight into her cunt-hole. She looked around and saw him smiling as he thrust into her from behind. Slap, slap, slap went his balls against her arse. After a while he started to pump harder, and with a groan shot his load up inside her, squeezing her arse cheeks as he filled her with his cum.

He pulled out of her with a squelch, and she knelt over my face.

“Open wide,” she ordered. Contracting her vaginal muscles, she squeezed his cum out of her so it dripped in a series of sticky blobs onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch as much of it as I could, then pulled her down onto me and stuck my tongue inside her cunt, licking around to get as much semen out as I could.

All this time, Kofi was still fucking me, but the sight of Swati’s cum dripping out of Janet’s cunt all over my face was just too exciting, and he couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Fuck man, that’s so hot, I’m gonna cum,” he gasped.

“Stop, not inside me, cum on Janet’s face,” I cried.

Kofi pulled out, and Janet quickly wriggled around so she was in the right position to get a good face-load. He held his cock out and rubbed it a few times, before a huge spurt of white cum shot out the end and splattered all over Janet’s cheek. Several more followed, and very soon she was dripping with it. Dribbles of semen ran down her cheek and dripped off her chin onto her little tits.

“Mmm, thanks babe, And Rosie’s getting a good shag too, look,” she observed. We looked over to where Andy had mounted Rosemary and was fucking her vigorously as she lay on her back on the sun-lounger. She was squeaking and moaning with pleasure as his cock thrust in and out, waving her legs in the air. In fact, they were going at it so hard that I was a bit worried the lounger was going to collapse. Before too long, Andy began thrusting harder, and his grunts got louder, before with an almighty groan he shot his load up inside her. He let his cock slip out of her, slick with her juices and his cum, and Rosemary sat up with a smile.

“Fuck it, that’s better,” she said. She stood up and stretched, while a thick gloop of Andy’s spunk plopped out of her cunt onto the ground.

“Hell, don’t waste it!” cried Janet. Rosemary came over and Janet put two fingers into her friend’s cunt and pulled them out, dripping with Andy’s cum. She licked her fingers happily.

“Yummy,” she said.

“You both look pretty yummy too,” said Rosemary. “Let me clean you up.” She bent down and licked Kofi’s cum off Janet’s face, then Swati’s off mine.

Swati seemed to be particularly turned on by this feast of cum-eating. He was squeezing his cock in his fist, and it was already starting to get hard again.

“You ready to fuck again?” I asked. His cock was delightfully thick, and I wanted to see what it felt like inside me.

“I’s always ready to fuck a dirty white chick like you,” he said, a big grin all over his face. “If you think you can take my black dick.”

“I eat black dick for breakfast,” I said, and opened my mouth, making it pretty obvious what I meant.

Swati laughed. “You can eat my black dick at any time of day, English Annie,” he said, and happily fed his erection between my lips. I sucked and licked at it with gusto. It was sticky after his fuck with Janet, but I made sure it was properly clean.

Meanwhile, Janet had begun to stroke Kofi’s cock, getting it hard again. Then she paused, and a dirty expression spread across her face.

“Have you ever had two dicks at once, Annie?” she asked.

I let Swati’s cock slip out of my mouth. “Sure, yes, lots of times,” I said. “Threesomes are great. I like one to suck and one to fuck.”

“Actually, I was thinking more of two in your cunt at the same time,” she clarified. “What about you guys – have you ever done it like that?”

“Fuck, no,” said Kofi, and Swati shook his head too.

“Have you?” I asked Janet. I knew she was a slut, but this was a pretty dirty idea, even for her.

“Yah, once,” she said, “with Ed and Jimmy. You remember that party I told you about, Rosie? The one at Mark’s? There was a lot of fucking going on, and Mark dared us to do it. It was a bit tight, but pretty awesome too.”

“Jesus fuck, sis, you must have a fanny like a wellie boot,” snorted Rosemary.

“They stretch, you know,” said Janet pertly. “Yours isn’t exactly virgin-tight anymore, girl. Nor is Annie’s. I bet she can take two; even two black ones. So, what about it, guys; you up for it?”

They both nodded enthusiastically. I’d had some big things up my vagina before, so I reckoned fitting them both in wouldn’t be a problem. But I wasn’t sure about the logistics of it, and said so.

“This is how we did it,” said Janet, taking charge. “Here, Kofi, you lie down on your back like this, then Annie, you sit on top as if you’re doing the reverse cowgirl. Spread your legs and let him put his cock in as far as he can, then lean back a bit. Now Swati, you get down facing Annie, between her legs, and put your cock on top of Kofi’s. Then you just have to push it in.”

It was easier said than done, but soon Kofi and I were positioned as Janet suggested. I lowered myself onto his erection, which already seemed to fill my vaginal passage very nicely, then eased myself back, taking care not to allow his cock to slip out again. Then Swati crouched down, took his cock in his hand, and pressed it against the top of my slit.

“Fuck it, there’s no room,” he muttered, “Can’t you squeeze your cock up, man?”

“You need a bit of lube,” giggled Janet. She picked up a tube of sunscreen, and squeezed a load of it all over Swati’s cock, rubbing it all over with her hand. He tried again, his cock on top of Kofi’s, and this time he managed to squeeze the now well-lubricated and bulging knob into my cunt, which somehow expanded to take it. I squealed: for a moment it hurt a bit, until my stretched muscles adjusted to the situation, and I began to enjoy the feeling of being filled to bursting point.

Swati was grinning like mad.

“Fuckin’ hell, man!” he cried, “That is so fuckin’ tight.”

He and Kofi high-fived each other.

“Come on guys, you gotta screw her properly,” said Janet.

Swati slowly began to fuck me, his well-lubricated cock sliding in and out of my passage. Flat on his back underneath me, Kofi was finding it harder to make any substantial movements, but he thrust his hips upwards in time with Swati’s fucking, and I felt both cocks moving inside me. I eased myself up on my hands to try and give them as much access as possible, and found that by matching their thrusts with my own, pushing down each time they drove upwards, we managed to establish a good rhythm.

By looking down, I could just see Swati’s black cock sliding in and out of me, glistening with my juices. I rested my hand on my clitoris and gently massaged the hard little bud, lubricating it with the juices that were being squeezed out of my cunt. I put my hand as far around the two engorged organs as I could, just to feel them sliding back and forth.

I was pleased to see that Rosemary had her phone out and was filming us, trying to get some good shots of the two cocks inside me. I was looking forward to watching it all back afterwards.

“Oh fuck, guys, this is awesome,” I panted, to let them know how much I was enjoying it.

Janet was sitting on the edge of a lounger, rubbing her clit with one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other. Then she saw Andy watching with his cock in his hand, and went over to him.

“Come on, babe, let’s not waste that,” she said, “Give Annie one more cock to play with. I bet she’d like to suck you again.”

He came over to me with a smile, his erection bobbing in front of him. I opened my mouth wide, and he pushed his cock right in. I closed my lips around the shaft and began to suck and lick at it, sliding my tongue around the rim of his helmet, knowing how sensitive that area could be. Now that Rosemary had already had one lot of cum from him, I didn’t feel guilty about having some myself. Besides, judging from the way she was pointing her phone directly at his cock as I slurped away at it, she was happy about it as well.

Having already ejaculated once that afternoon, all three guys were lasting really well, and my thighs were actually starting to ache a bit because of the position I was in. But I didn’t want to move, in case it spoilt the rhythm. Then I heard Swati start to moan.

“Ah fuck man, I’m gonna come,” he gasped. He began to thrust faster, his cock going in even deeper. Then Kofi cried out as well, “Shit, I’m coming too,” and I felt their two cocks pulsating inside me as together they filled my cunt with spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum.

Swati pulled out first, his black cock still hard and coated in a mixture of semen and cunt-juice. I let Andy’s cock slide out of my mouth and rolled off Kofi, letting his cock slip out of me, just as sticky as his friend’s. But before I could get my breath back, Andy had grabbed my legs, positioned himself between my thighs, and shoved his cock into my only just vacated pussy.

“Oh Jesus, Andy, talk about sloppy seconds,” cried Rosemary.

Andy smiled. “If Annie’s going to get a cunt full of spunk, we might as well do it properly,” he said.

His cock was making the most awesome slurping noises as he pumped it into me, and I could feel some of the cum being forced out and starting to run down my thighs. As he thrust away, I went back to rubbing at my clit, and was rewarded with my own orgasm just as Andy climaxed and added his own mess to the two loads already inside me.

He pulled out with a sigh, leaving me lying in a sweaty, sticky, cum-filled heap.

“Mmm, Annie, I think you need a hand,” purred Janet. “Let’s share, Rosie.” And the two sisters got down between my thighs, spread my pussy-lips apart, and took it in turns to lick as much semen as possible out of my overflowing cunt.

“Come on guys, you look as if you need cleaning up too,” I said, and they knelt round me while I licked their cocks clean one at a time. Now I really did feel like a total slut, having two black cocks and one white one to lick, as well as two girls licking cum out of my cunt at the same time. It was better than a porn movie.

“Fuck man, that was awesome,” said Kofi. “You know what really made me come at the end there? When my man here went off fast, I could feel his dick rubbing right up against mine, inside Annie’s cunt, and it felt so amazing I couldn’t stop myself. It was like having a hand-job inside a cunt.”

“Screw you, gay boy, you want to rub my dick now, do you?” said Swati with a grin. “Here, give it a suck too.” He began to slap Kofi’s face with his semi-hard cock.

“Okay boys, you can do each other later,” said Janet. “I’ve not had a fuck yet, so I hope you’ve still got some cum left for me.”

I giggled. “I feel a bit guilty now, taking it all myself.”

“That’s cool, you’re our guest,” said Janet magnanimously. “We Saffers always look after our guests, don’t we Rosie?”

“Especially if they’re as dirty as Annie,” agreed Rosemary, which I chose to take as a compliment.

After two ejaculations each, all three guys were looking a bit drained, though I hoped their cocks would recover after a bit of a rest. I had a feeling the party wasn’t over yet.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments