Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watersports By The Pool

"The rich pungent scent of urine filled my nostrils, and my tastebuds relished the tangy flavour."

83
47 Comments 47
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Just when you thought there weren’t going to be any more stories in this series, here’s a short, kinky vignette from my South African adventures. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It takes place while I’m staying with my friend Janet in her uncle’s beachside apartment in the Cape Town suburb of Kalk Bay."

I had just got back from the shops and was putting the meat for the evening braai in the fridge when I heard a giggle from outside by the cocktail pool. I slid open the doors and stepped out onto the patio, at which point the source of the laughter was immediately revealed. Janet was riding up and down on the dick of someone whose face I couldn’t see, but who was certainly well endowed. The anonymous dick-owner was lying on his back on one of the sun-loungers while Janet had mounted him in reverse-cowgirl style and was bouncing up and down enthusiastically on his rod.

“Hey, Annie,” she cried as she saw me standing on the other side of the pool, “get your clothes off and join us.”

“You carry on,” I said, “I’ll just sit here for now. I always enjoy watching you fuck.”

I kicked off my sandals and pulled my sundress off over my head, which was all it took to leave me naked. Then I pulled up another sun-lounger and lay down on it, spreading my legs wide so I could finger myself as I watched.

“Who’s your friend?” I asked as I rubbed at my clitoris. “I don’t recognise him from this angle.”

“It’s Theo from the coffee bar,” explained Janet. “I went down for a drink and he was just about to start his lunch break, so I asked him back here for a fuck. Say hi to Annie, Theo.”

She paused in her riding and Theo stuck his head up and waved sheepishly at me, his dick still buried in Janet’s snatch. He seemed interested to see me with my fingers buried deep inside my vagina.

“Annie’s got a lovely cunt, hasn’t she?” said Janet. “You can fuck her when I’ve finished with you, if you like.”

“You’ve got a great cunt too,” he replied, and began to piston his dick back into Janet’s wet hole. She was obviously very aroused, as I could see his shaft was coated in her frothy juices. He was giving it all he’d got, and very soon he grabbed hold of her hips and gave three or four hard, deep thrusts, then cried out as he shot his load up into her.

“Mm, that was a great fuck,” said Janet, as she rolled off him, letting his large rod slip out of her, coated in a frothy mass of cunt juices and semen. “Have you got anything left for Annie before you go back to work?”

“Sure thing,” he said with a smile, “but I just got to go for a piss first.”

He was just heading off towards the house when Janet pulled him back.

“Don’t go inside,” she said with a dirty smile, “piss out here, all over me.”

Theo looked a bit surprised at this. He obviously hadn’t encountered Janet’s pee fetish before.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were into that sort of thing,” he said.

“Well, I’m not exactly going to go about wearing a t-shirt with “Piss Whore” on it,” she said. “But if you need to pee, you have to do it on me. Them’s my rules.”

“I’ve not done this before,” he confessed, “but I’m up for it. Where do you want it to go?”

“All over me,” said Janet. “I like it on my face and in my mouth, but on my tits is good too. You’ll come and clean me up, won’t you Annie?”

“Sure,” I said. “Though I’d like to give you some of my own piss too, while I’m here.”

Janet actually clapped her hands with glee.

“Two lots of pee in one! It’s my lucky day,” she giggled.

She sprawled back on the sun-longer and spread her legs, while Theo took his dick in his hand and stood beside her. For a moment nothing happened, then a stream of piss began to flow from his dick. At first it splattered over her little tits, then as the flow began to accelerate, he pointed it at her face. Janet opened her mouth eagerly, and Theo aimed the arc of pale-yellow urine straight into it. As she gulped it down, he sprayed more liquid over her whole face and into her hair. Soon streams of piss were running down her face.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

“Oh, fuck yes,” she gasped, “give me your piss, give me all of it, spray it on my tits.”

Theo did as she asked and allowed the steam of piss to splash off her tiny boobs. It ran down her tummy and pooled in her bellybutton, before trickling into her neatly trimmed little bush of blonde hair. At last the stream began to diminish, and Theo let the final droplets fall into her mouth.

I came over, knelt down, and licked at her wet tits, sucking on her nipples which were hard with arousal. The rich pungent scent of urine filled my nostrils, and my tastebuds relished the tangy flavour.

“Oh, you dirty girl,” I whispered, “you stink of piss. And taste of it too.”

“I know, I’m a filthy slut, why don’t you make me even more filthy?” she murmured. “I need your piss too.”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to piss all over your face, like the filthy piss slut that you are.” I promised.

I straddled her as she lay on the sun lounger, one leg on either side of her head. Then I released my bladder, and a stream of fresh pee arced out and splashed over her face. She opened her mouth and I made sure a good stream went straight in. She kept her mouth open until it was overflowing, then swallowed the whole lot.

I was running out of pee by this time and let the last of it dribble onto her forehead and run off down her face. I’d almost forgotten Theo was there, until he grabbed me by the waist, pushed me down roughly onto the other sun-lounger.

“That was so fucking hot,” he said. “Can I fuck you now?”

I answered him by pulled him down on top of me. I could feel his dick, now hard again, bumping against my thigh, before he positioned it against my pouting pussy lips.

“Come on, stick your cock in my cunt,” I gasped, hoping the crude language would excite him even more.

With one brutal thrust he entered me, his dick going deep and his balls slapping against my thighs. For someone who worked in a coffee bar, he turned out to be a great fuck, changing not only his angle of entry but his speed as well. Not only that, but his dick had a delightful bend in it, which stimulated the sensitive walls of my vagina in all sorts of delightful ways.

I put my hand on my clitoris and used two fingers to bring myself to a thrilling orgasm, just as Theo pulled out and shot his load up my body. Not surprisingly, since it was his second ejaculation that lunchtime, his cum was quite liquid, which meant that it went an awful long way, a couple of strings even splattering across my face.

I was just coming back down to earth when Theo looked at his watch.

“Oh, fucking fuck, I’m going to be in such deep shit if I don’t get back to work right now,” he said, dragging on his shorts and tucking his still hard dick down his trouser leg. “Cheers, girls, I’m really sorry I can’t stay to clean up, but you know how it is.”

“Never mind,” said Janet, “I think we can manage that between ourselves.” She spread her pussy lips, showing me where Theo’s cum was still oozing out. “Lick me first, then I’ll clean you too.”

I knelt between her legs and began to lap the sticky gobbets of cum from the entrance to her cunt, before slipping it inside to see if there was any more hidden away up there. It was going to be a fun afternoon.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments