Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Mountains 2

"The wonderful day in the mountains continues"

0
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
701 words 701 words

I swim towards you and grab you by the waist pulling you closer, and as your legs get close enough you wrap them around my waist. My already hard knob brushes against the bare and quivering lips of your waiting pussy, sending a shiver right through your body making you grip onto me tighter, squeezing your breasts against my chest and pushing your hard nipples against me.

In the excitement, my dick quivers and flicks against your lips again, creating the same reaction except this time you bite your lip. You release the grip of your legs slightly and slide down a little pushing your waiting lips against my throbbing cock, gravity starts to take over and slowly you slide down the full length of my shaft as it buries deep inside your hungry pussy. You feel my balls touching against your thighs, meaning I’m all the way in!

With the water's help, our hips move rhythmically together, forcing my cock deeper inside you, pushing, rubbing, probing your very intimate areas wispily touching your g-spot and then it’s gone. You put your hands on my shoulders using them to thrust yourself up and down, rising and falling against my cock. My rock-solid cock begins to throb increasingly fast, almost pulsating.

I feel a tingle building up inside me, a pressure from my balls. Before I can even say anything, I erupt, filling your hungry pussy. It eats every drop, swallowing like a starving animal. As you try to move away, we realise that we are now stuck together, the suction created a vacuum so it looks like we will now have to wait. Being so close to your hot body doesn’t help my cock to relax as faint movements of the water continue to rub your still hard nipples against my chest. Before long though, my dick to become flaccid again and then it just flops right out of you, followed by a thick stream of sticky cum.

We swim to the shore and begin to dry off in the sun. Luckily there is no one around so we just drip dry in the sun. Being as you're such a little tease, you find a nice slab to lie on, arching your back, pushing your perfectly round breasts out, the sun glistening off the water still clinging to them. You reach down between your legs to clean the rest of the semen from inside your still throbbing pussy, sliding your fingers deep inside you, you can’t help but enjoy it. Your fingers are probing deep inside finding your g-spot, pushing hard, rubbing quickly, firmly. Your juices are flowing now, mixing with the leftover jizz, oozing out of you as you continue to ravish your body. Your other hand moves down to your now engorged clit and you squeeze it between your fingers, rubbing it faster and faster, still thrusting your fingers in and out of your pussy, harder and harder, faster and faster! Suddenly your back arches, your eyes roll to the back of your head and as you come down to relax a jet of clear liquid squirts from your pussy and splashes on a nearby rock.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

You lie exhausted on the slab; your skin is now dry from the afternoon sun. As you lie exposed for the whole world to see, I bring over your clothes and help you get dressed as you shakily try to stand. The whole time I look at you mesmerised by what I have just witnessed.

Now we are both dried, dressed and exhausted we continue to head down the path, in order to find where we are going to eat and then maybe sleep. Not really having paid attention to the time, we are a little surprised to see that the sun has moved so far across the sky, although there are still many hours of daylight left in the day to enjoy. As we continue down the path the rocks begin to shrink and the grass patches begin to grow larger and larger, we slowly enter into a large plateau and across the meadow grass we can see the small stone hut that we left early that day.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Givingthisanothertry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors