Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Woods

"Sasha follows Bret back to his house"

19
9 Comments 9
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

It was always a home away from home.  Then after about three years at my current job, the weekend cabin finally became home to me. It was a couple of acres with just a cabin & small lake. Once the deed was transferred into my name, I upgraded everything in the cabin.  From the water, solar power, furnishings and I even installed WIFI, so I could even work from home in the event of an emergency.  The cabin was surrounded by tons of trees.  I had a path made from the cabin to the main highway.  You can’t even see the path from the road.  You need to know where to turn.  I made myself a spot for my car.  I would take my ATV the mile to the cabin.  I was just finishing a patio in the back.  I had a grill, Table & chairs, and a fire pit.  I wanted a place I could just sit up and look at the stars, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city lights.

I had no one in my life right now.  I lived in the woods, but unfortunately, most women won’t care too much for living like that.  It was a long shot to find such a woman.  However, I was optimistic I would find her.   

Everyone in the office likes to hit up “Happy Hour” at the local bar on Friday.  I usually leave the group to themselves and just head home.  Sasha had been there for a few weeks.  She was also quite attractive.  She was blond and had a nice figure.  Her deep blue eyes could melt the coldest iceberg.  I caught Sasha checking me out a few times. I had guessed she had a boyfriend or a few suitors waiting for her. She was always in with the party crowd. I figured just as well. We probably wouldn’t have anything in common.

She was quite the flirt around the office. Nothing over the top but just enough to get your attention.  But she never flirted with me.  I figured it was because I couldn’t help her advance here or I was just plain and didn’t find me attractive enough to date.  I never did or said anything to offend her. I was always polite with small talk when I spoke.

I was shocked when Sasha approached me on Thursday. 

“Hey, Bret.  How’s it going?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?”

“Hi, Sasha.  Not really. I’ll just head home to my cabin and maybe fish at the lake or cut down some trees for firewood.  Maybe even do a little grilling.”

“Oh really? That sounds exciting.  I’ve never spent any time outdoors in the woods.  Why don’t you come out with us on Friday before you head home?”

“OK, Sasha.  It might be nice to unwind a little before I head out.  I’ll think about it.”

“Good, I hope to see you there.”

Wow. That was a shocker. I wasn’t expecting an invite to go to “Happy Hour” with the gang, let alone a personal one from Sasha.  Maybe I’ll stop and have a drink then go from there.

After work on Friday, I told Sasha that I’d meet everyone there.  I grabbed a few things from the store and headed to the bar.  It was a mild night and they had an outside bar.  The whole office crew was there. Everyone was laughing and joking around when I walked in.  Sasha’s face lit up when she saw me walk towards her. 

“Bret, you made it!”  She said, greeting me with a hug.  I grabbed a drink and started to relax. Sasha came over and we talked for a while. It seemed almost like a first date. Each of us sharing the personal details of our lives. 

A slow song came on the jukebox. Several couples walked out and started to dance. Sasha took my hand and tried to get me on the dance floor. 

“Bret, please come dance with me and hold me tight” I relented and followed her out and we held each other close and danced two or three slow songs together until we sat down.  As I held her close, I could feel every curve on her body.  She even shocked me by squeezing both cheeks on my ass. Sasha gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “Thanks for the dances, Bret.”

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I came back, Sasha wasn’t at our table. She was out on the dance floor with two other women from the office.  They were each dancing with two other men.  The guys' hands were all over Sasha’s body as well as the other ladies. 

I stood there. I had to have a shocked look on my face. Before I turned to leave, I know Sasha caught a glimpse of me looking at her.  I turned around, headed out to my car. Once I got in, I hit the gas and spun gravel in the parking lot and sped to the cabin.     

Driving the twenty minutes to the cabin gave me time to think about a few things.  “Did Sasha even like me?  What did I do to deserve to be treated like this? Why did I even think she would want to be with me?” It was probably just a game with her and the girls from the office. I was a little more relaxed as I pulled off the road and headed towards the cabin.  I walked instead of taking the ATV since it was still nice outside, it was a little chilly.  I would start a fire and enjoy the sunset with a drink by myself.

The sun set as I watched the fire crackle and spit in front of me.  The warmth of the flames took the chill of the air away.  I relaxed even more as I stared up towards the stars. They always had a calming effect on me.  It was then that I heard a voice.  It was a female voice calling my name. It was Sasha.

“Bret! Are you here?  Please let me explain. It’s not what you think,” Sasha said.  I walked inside and closed the door.  I watched her from inside the cabin. She was standing by the fire, shivering, trying to keep warm. She finally sat down and started to stare towards the sky.  After a few minutes, I heard her crying.  Her head was hanging down in her hands “What have I done,” she mumbled.  Sasha was wearing a tight dark blue mini dress with matching stockings and heels.  She was also shivering a bit too. She didn’t hear or see me walk out until I draped a blanket over her shoulders to keep her warm.  She slightly jumped when she saw me. 

“Would you like a drink to warm you up?” I asked as I handed her a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

“Bret, why are you being nice to me? I know I don’t deserve it. I messed things up.”

“What are you talking about messing things up?”

Sasha explained she’s had a crush on me since she started. She finally had gotten up enough courage to ask me to have drinks tonight and was even going to ask me out on a real date.  Her so-called friends were getting jealous because they found out she was going to ask me out. They thought she was prettier than them so I would have accepted.  They decided to sabotage her night.

“The girls said you left with a woman and told me their friends would take my mind off you. We danced until they got a little ‘handsy’, which was when I saw you staring at me. After you took off, I slapped both guys and cursed at the girls and I ran after you.”

“Wait! You have a crush on me?”

“Yes, I do. You were the only one in the office that’s down to earth.  Everybody lives in the city and goes out drinking and partying at the club.  I just want to spend my time in a place like this, I spent my childhood with my grandparents on the farm.  I loved it there.“

I took her hand as she looked up at me. I nodded to her and walked her into the cabin. I had a fire going in there as well.  I walked her over to the couch and sat her down. I went to get a pillow and blanket.  I set the pillow and blanket on the coffee table that I’d made from trees that I had cut down.  It’s a nice relaxing hobby.  I told Sasha good night and stood up to make my way to the bedroom, but Sasha took my hand and wouldn’t let me go.  She motioned for me to sit beside her. I was still upset with her, but I relented.  We started talking about how she loved my cabin instead of her small apartment.  She wished she could live somewhere like this.

We had fallen asleep, still dressed, on the couch. Somehow, we ended up spooning together. I was first awake. I was also stuck too.  If I got up, it would wake her, and it was still kind of early.  My anger had softened towards her during our talk.  I do think she intended on asking me out.

Sasha’s hand was on top of my arm and she was clutching onto the other one for dear life. I also realized my morning wood was poking her curvy ass.  I was beginning to think she was waking up because her ass started to wiggle on my hard cock.  I let out a slight moan as my cock poked her ass again. Just as I finished my moan, Sasha suddenly spun around and smiled.  She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Morning baby.  Did you sleep well?  I didn’t think I would, but I did. Then I woke up in your arms and something poking me.”

“Um…. Yeah. Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be sorry.  I’m not. It let me know how you feel about me, at least a little anyway,” Sasha said before her hand slipped down my boxers. Her hand slowly stroked my cock.  Sasha’s lips met mine, slowly and passionately.  Our tongues intertwined; my hands caressed her face.  Electricity surged between us as we continued kissing.  Sasha pulled me up, so I was sitting on the couch. Sasha then climbed on my lap. We never stopped our make-out session. 

We had fallen asleep together with our clothes on.  Sasha grabbed my jeans and unbuttoned them. She climbed off me and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. Then she climbed back on my lap. She hiked up the skirt of her dress over her nice ass.  She started to grind away on my cock. I could feel her wet panties on my cock.  My hands slid from her back down as I slowly caressed her ass and squeezed both cheeks. As I did that, Sasha moaned even louder and ground her pussy even harder on my cock.

“Bret, please.  Please take me. Make me yours.”

I pulled her panties to the side and slid my cock into her wet slit.  It was clean-shaven and ready to take all of me. Sasha’s hips rocked back and forth as I thrust in her. I pulled the straps of her dress down and took a breast in one hand and the other in my mouth. I sucked on her breast. 

“Oh, yes Bret!  Yes.  Fuck me good. Give me all your cock. Fuck, that feels good.”

Sasha rocked her hips even faster, my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. Her breasts were so perfect. I made sure that both got my tongue's attention.  Sasha leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue started dancing with mine. We both moaned together as Sasha climaxed on my cock. I lifted my hips so I could go deeper into her tight pussy.

“Oh God, Bret that was incredible. You’re going to make me cum again on that wonderful cock.” She grinned slightly after she said that. I took my hand and rubbed her clit to hasten the arrival of her next climax. It wasn’t long till her pussy tightened again. Sasha threw her head back, I grabbed a handful of her hair and held it while I kissed the nape of her neck. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I was about to explode.  I felt my cock getting harder and then the sudden rush of euphoria hit me.

“Sasha, I am going to cum. Oh, fuck yes!”

“Cum Bret! Give me everything you have. I want it all! Mmmmm. That feels so good.”

Sasha slowed her hips to feel my cock pump my load of hot cum deep in her tight pussy.  Her pussy squeezed my cock dry. Cum started leaking out all over the both of us. Sasha took a finger to wipe up some of our juices and she tasted.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

“We taste good together. See?” She leaned over and grabbed my head to pull me into a kiss. I could taste the sweet musk of her juices that mixed with the saltiness of mine.  I have to say we do taste good together.  Sasha hung her arms around me as we continued our make-out session even though we were thoroughly exhausted.  After a few minutes, we both got up to go get cleaned up. I looked over at Sasha and smiled.

“Spend the weekend with me. We’ll go get your things and we can come back here for the weekend.”

“Really? You want me to stay?”

“Yes. What do you say?”

“Of course. Can we go get things now, so we don’t waste another second?”

“Sure, let’s go.”

We got back from Sasha’s apartment in about half an hour. I had followed her, and we took my car back to my place.  We parked and I grabbed her duffle bag and headed up the path through the woods, it was a different path than Sasha took to find my cabin.  Sasha was looking at me a little perplexed. 

“This isn’t the way I went the last time to the cabin.”

“No, it isn’t. I wanted to show you my property.  From our talk last night, I think you’ll appreciate what I have and want to show you on our little walk in the woods.”

We walked up the next hill holding hands. On the way down is when Sasha saw the lake on the property. 

“This is all yours?” she asked.

“Yes. The land, cabin, the lake. Even the boat next to the dock is mine.”

“Can we take it for a ride?”

“Sure, we can,” I said.  I dropped the bag on the dock and grabbed a life vest and handed it to her.  I put on the other one and we got in the boat.  I started the boat and we took off. I drove around the lake a few times, even letting her steer a few times. I was behind her the whole time, just in case.  She was loving every minute of it.  We got back to the dock. I got out and tied the boat to the dock. I put out my hand to help Sasha out of the boat when she slipped, causing me to lose my balance and fall in the water with a splash.  I came back up treading water. Sasha was half-sorry and half-laughing at me. 

“Bret……I am so………sorry. Are you okay?”

“Yes. I am okay.  I was going to ask you to go for a swim later but now is a good time as ever,” I said as I threw my shirt towards Sasha, just barely missing her.  My shoes followed as well as my shorts. 

“Bret, what are you doing?”

“Going for a swim. What’s wrong with that? Are you going to join me?”

“But, you’re naked.”

“Sasha, live a little.  It’s just skinny dipping. You should try it. Look, I’ll close my eyes if you’re too shy.”

“Bret, I am not shy with you anymore!” she said, as she flung her top off along with her bra.  Her shorts and panties were next. Then, she jumped in with a splash.  Once she got her bearings, I gave her a splash or two.  She splashed me back.  We swam around a little bit as we relaxed and talked.  We got closer as we swam, our hands touching. Soon, our arms were wrapped around one another in a lustful embrace.  Our tongues dueling madly.  We were close to the deck where it wasn’t too deep. It was deep enough to stand and still have our heads above the water.  I grabbed Sasha and she wrapped her legs around me as I pushed her back against the dock wall.

Sasha gasped as my rock-hard cock rubbed her clit. Her arms gripped me tighter. Her legs locked around my waist.  Her nails dug in my back.  Her moans grew increasingly louder as my cock continued rubbing her clit.  Her moans turned me on even more.  After a few more strokes of her clit, I thrust my cock deep in her pussy. It was forceful and slow. It was just what both of us wanted.  Her pussy was so tight. My cock was pounding Sasha as I pressed her against the dock wall.  Our lips met again as our lust consumed us. 

“Bret, this is amazing. You make me feel wanted and special.  Everything is so right.”  Sasha moaned again.  “Ohhhhh, yes!  Just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me good, Bret.”

“As you wish Sasha,” I said as I picked up the pace fucking Sasha even faster. Water was splashing all around us, but our eyes were directed towards each other.  I felt my orgasm approaching. Sasha’s pussy started contracting around, my cock. I let out a moan. “Oh God, Sasha. I’m cumming. I’m cumming hard.”

“Oh, fuck Bret. Fill me up. I’m all yours. Take me.” Sasha held onto me, threw her head back and took everything I gave her. As our climaxes subdued, we still held onto one another.  We kissed again and again. We made our way out of the lake and I grabbed our towels to dry off before we headed to the cabin.

I grabbed Sasha’s bag and we made our way to the cabin. Our fingers were interlocked and holding hands the whole way there.  It was late in the afternoon when we finally made it back to the cabin after our little walk in the woods. I gave Sasha her bag and showed her the bedroom and told her to make herself at home.

I left to go outside and fire up the grill and grabbed some logs for the fireplace.  I made my way back inside to see that Sasha had listened to me and was checking out the rest of the cabin. 

“Bret, this is a lovely cabin you have here.  Much better than my crummy old apartment.”

“Thanks, Sasha. I’ve tried to keep it rustic looking, but I have also added necessary modern conveniences,” I explained.

“I love the bedroom. Is there any chance I can sleep in that big bed with you tonight?”

“Come on, we’ll talk about that later. We’ve got dinner to make.”

I showed her where everything was that we needed for dinner. After we ate dinner, I grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. I took Sasha’s hand and walked her outside and we sat down in front of the fire.  I opened the wine and poured her a glass and then me. 

“To a wonderful weekend get together with you, Sasha. Hopefully, we will have many more to come.” We clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

“MMMMMM, Bret. This wine is fantastic.  What kind is it?” 

“It’s my recipe.   Grandpap taught me how.  I use the berries in the woods. I also have a very small vineyard for the grapes.”

“You should sell this.  I know my wine.  I think it’s that good.”

“You think so. Do you think people would buy it?”

“Yes, I do.  But I want to talk about something else. It’s more show and tell. ”She took my hand and led me inside. We made our way through the cabin and into the bedroom. Sasha had her wine glass and I had mine and the rest of the bottle.  Sasha took the glasses and sat them down on the nightstand. She took the bottle and filled our glasses. 

Sasha sat me down on the bed and leaned down to kiss my lips.  She pulled away and slowly and seductively stripped off her clothing except for her bra and panties.  God, she did look so beautiful standing there in her dark blue bra & panties in front of the fireplace.

As I sat on the bed, Sasha strutted her sexy body over to me, turned and wiggled her sweet ass at me. Then she proceeded to grind that booty into my growing cock.  Sasha turned around and pushed me on my back and began to unbutton my shorts and pulled them off me along with my boxers.

“Sit up, big boy.  I have a surprise for you” I sat up and Sasha straddled my thighs and planted yet another sensuous kiss on my lips.  Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth, slowly dancing with my tongue, her hand holding my head and pressing tight, not letting me escape. Not that I wanted to, mind you.  My hand held her cheek while the other wrapped around her ribs and braced her back, protecting her from falling.  That added a sense of security, let her release her inhibitions as we did nothing but make out for at least a half an hour. 

Her pussy slowly ground on my growing cock.  She methodically unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor. Her lips shifted downward and began kissing my chest.  My hands roamed down to her ass and grabbed a nice handful of cheeks.  God, they were firm and tight.  I couldn’t wait to stick my cock in that ass I thought to myself.

“Mmmmmmm. Don’t stop. That feels good, you rubbing my ass.” I wasn’t about to stop anything.  I did change direction for a minute. Teasing the gusset of her panties, I felt her juices soaking through.  I then slid my moistened finger between my skin and her panties to the rim of her ass and toyed with her.  I gently slid my finger into her ass, eliciting an approving moan with a slight whimper of pain.  I stopped moving till she whispered, “More please, slowly.” I pressed deeper, slowly until I heard Sasha moan. “God yes, I’m cumming. Ohhhhhh,” I pulled out and moved my hand into the waist of her panties and slid my hand down to find her pussy dripping wet from her orgasm. Her panties were soaked. I tugged them to the side and slid two fingers deep in her waiting pussy.

“God you feel so good.”

I took Sasha by the waist and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me, and I walked over to the wall and began pumping my cock in her furiously as her back was up against it.  With every thrust, she emanated another sexy moan. Each getting louder than before. 

“Ah, ah, ah, ah. Yes, Bret! Don’t stop. I’m…. I’m cumming on that hard cock. Fuck!” I turned her around as she went limp from her orgasm. I laid her on the bed with my cock still embedded in her. I grabbed her legs and slid my hands to her ankles.  I spread her legs wider and continued to pound her pussy deep and hard. My cock needed a release soon.  I was going to cum deep in her pussy, hoping I could make Sasha cum again with me, letting her pussy milk every drop of my load from me.  Sasha was on her back moaning as her hands were clutching the sheets so hard her knuckles were turning white. Her hair was strewn all over the bed.

“My cock feels so good in your pussy.  You’re so tight and wet, Sasha.  Fuck!”  With every moan Sasha made, I grunted in response.  I was getting close.  I know Sasha was too.  Her body was spasming almost like she was amid an orgasm, but not quite.  “Sasha, honey.  Where do you want my cum? I’m about to cum, hard.”

“No. Please not yet.  I’m so close. I want to…...Oh. Fuck! I’m cumming. Bret, cum in my pussy. Please do it now. I need you to cum with me” Sasha pleaded with me.

That was all the encouragement I needed.  My hands gripped her hips and with one last thrust, I could feel me releasing my cum. I felt the rush of my orgasm before the cum shot out of my cock into Sasha’s willing pussy.  “Sasha, I’m cumming deep in your pussy, baby,” I grunted as I thrust my cock in her, ropes of cum filling her.

I collapsed on Sasha as she held me close. Our breathing slowly returned to normal.  We must have dozed off because it was getting dark outside.  We made our way to the loveseat outside on the patio. Sasha snuggled close to me as I took her in my arms, wrapped us in a blanket, and we both gazed up to the darkening sky with the stars twinkling throughout.

“I could live out here, given the chance,” Sasha said to me after putting her head on my chest.

“Why don’t you then?” I asked

“Really? You want me to live here, in the woods, with you?” she asked.

“Ya, why not? Let’s take a chance In the woods together.  And that’s exactly what we did.  That chance I took with Sasha was worth the risk.  Twenty years later we were still living in the woods. We’ve made a few modifications to the cabin and property but it’s pretty much still the same.  We also still act like we did that first weekend we got together. 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments