Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day Hike

"A group of hikers have a day out in nature"

15
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
9.6k words 9.6k words

It had been unseasonably warm and sunny that morning as we pulled to the side of the road, next to a faded red dash painted on a tree. The three girls quickly got out of the car, eager for the opportunity to stretch arms and legs, and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Gravel crunched beneath their feet as they walked around.

“I can’t get a signal,” Mei complained, waving her phone around.

“Me either,” Shruti confirmed.

“Pop the trunk, Justin?” Kaylee called from behind the car. I did. Then I shut off the engine and got out to join them.

The temperature was in the mid-fifties, which after the cold winter, seemed almost tropical. Kaylee was actually dressed in a pair of shorts, and a light shirt. Shruti had on a pair of bum-hugging yoga pants, and loose-fitting hoodie. Mei, meanwhile was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a thin but tight sweater that showed off her modest curves to the best effect. I was also wearing jeans, older and faded, and had layered a flannel shirt over a vintage t-shirt.

In the trunk were our hiking shoes, each stuffed with thick socks, and our backpacks. They weren’t the large heavy ones; we were only planning a day trip. They were the same ones we carried to class every day. Their usual contents – textbooks, notepads, etc. had been replaced by water, sandwiches, snacks, and so on.

Leaning against my car, we put on our gear, and the girls took cute selfies to post later to Facebook and Instagram while I locked the car. Finally ready, we headed off on a narrow dirt path at a perpendicular angle to the road past the tree with the painted dash. We spotted another red mark on another oak about fifty feet away, and when we reached it, another mark appeared even further on. The marks were mostly unnecessary as the trail was well-worn with use. Within minutes, we crested a small rise. I looked back, but my car was already obscured from view by the trees.

I don’t know whose idea it had been to go hiking over Spring break, but it wasn’t mine. I grew up in a big city in Canada. The most walking I ever did back home was a few blocks to get to the nearest bus stop or subway station. However, it had been a while since I was back home. I moved away to go to Clinton State in the US, which was all the way on the other side of the continent. As a poor grad student, I struggled to make it from paycheck to paycheck. I couldn’t afford a plane ticket home, and neither could my family.  

Mei and Shruti were both in similar situations, except they came from even further away: Beijing and Mumbai, respectively. Kaylee on the other hand was a local girl, born and raised in Clinton City. It was probably her suggestion to go hiking. It seemed like a very ‘Kaylee’ thing to do. She enjoyed adventure and trying new things. I think that was part of her attraction to us as international students. We were each different and exciting in our own ways, and that’s what brought us all together.  That, and working far too hard together on a group project in our first semester to get an A.

We’d been hanging out for about a year, now, and kind of provided the cure for each other’s loneliness. Not that there was anything going on between any of us. Despite considering each of them attractive, I never really had the courage to let on that I was interested. I always worried about what might happen to our friendship. Likewise, none of the girls had ever given the impression that they were ever interested in more than friendship. So, I just enjoyed our time together as friends, and kept my fantasies to myself.

Mei was average height, slender, and often soft-spoken with a tendency to giggle when she got nervous, which I thought was endearing. Shruti was a few inches shorter than Mei, and much darker in skin tone. She had bigger breasts, and a slight belly, though it barely qualified as chubby. She had an assertive personality, always passionately arguing for what she believed was right. She had a boyfriend back in India that she intended to marry after she graduated. He was some sort of engineer or something. She used to talk about him a lot when we first met, but that had fallen off recently, maybe sensing that the rest of us were bored by the topic. Kaylee was a sandy blonde. She was taller than the other girls, almost as tall as me, and bigger as well. And again, I wouldn’t say she was fat, but she was classically proportioned in the best ways with thick thighs, big tits and a nice full ass to go with them.  

Lost in my thoughts, I followed behind the girls, periodically and secretively checking out each of them as they climbed over a bolder, or ducked under a fallen tree. Mei, small and tight in blue denim. Kaylee, big and bouncing in her shorts. Shruti, round and firm wrapped in tight yoga pants that left little to the imagination… I found myself wondering whether she was wearing underwear beneath? Wouldn’t something so revealing reveal an outline? And what about the other girls? The thought was making me excited, even though I knew it would never lead to anything more than a Kleenex full of cum alone in my bed later that evening.

“…okay, Justin?” Shruti asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?”

“I said, ‘why don’t we take a break at the top of this hill?’”

“Yeah, sure,” I agreed.

I could use a rest. I estimated we’d covered about three miles or so already. I was already sweating. Partly, I wasn’t in shape for this kind of exercise, but the temperature had also climbed a bit and there was a definite humidity in the air.

The path led up a fairly steep incline of about forty feet. Once again, I took the rear following the other girls. Step by step, we slowly climbed. About halfway up, the soil became loose. I shouted as I felt my footing slip. Instinctively, I grabbed for a tree branch to prevent me from falling on my ass, and possibly all the way back down the hill.

The girls turned around to see the cause of my commotion. Suddenly Mei, who had been directly in front of me, lost her balance as well, sliding backwards. She squeaked loudly in surprise. With one hand still holding on to the branch for support, my other arm shot out to awkwardly catch her as she fell past me. She grabbed my wrist with both arms, and held tight as her feet moved out from under her. She landed awkwardly on her little ass with a small thud and whimper, but still held on to me for dear life.

“I got you,” I reassured her. “You’re okay.”

She looked up at me with grateful eyes and giggled.

“Are you alright?” Kaylee shouted.

“We’re fine,” I shouted back. I looked up the hill to see her backtracking to come help us out. “Just stay there,” I said. I had my hands full with Mei. The last thing we needed was having another girl to rescue. “We’re alright. Get up the hill. We’ll be right there.” The girls continued upwards, and I turned back to Mei. “Are you alright?”

“I think so,” Mei said, adding another nervous giggle.

“Can you get up?” I asked.

“Uh-huh.”

Mei cautiously got to her feet, while still clutching my arm. She looked at me and giggled again. Then she took one tentative first step. Then another.

“Come on. I got you,” I told her again.

Just as she shifted her weight for the third step, I felt her balance thrown off as the ground began to give way again. With my arm, I pulled her into me while her fingers dug into my forearm hard enough to leave prints.

“It’s alright,” I told her. “You’re safe.”

She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body close to mine. I circled my arm around her waist, holding her tight. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and realized that this was the closest I’d ever physically been to Mei or any of the girls. I kept holding her for a minute longer, not wanting the moment to end.

“You guys need help?” Shruti shouted back down the hill at us, breaking the spell.

“No, we’ve got this,” I answered, then looked down into Mei’s face who was gazing up at me in return. “We’ve got this right?”

She giggled and nodded. “That’s right.”

God, I wanted so badly to kiss her then, but the other girls were watching and waiting for us. With what seemed to be all my will power, I finally said, “Come on, let’s go.”

Slowly and carefully we made our way to the top of the hill. Shruti and Kaylee had found a big log that the four of us could sit on. I sat and took a minute to catch my breath. Mei brushed at the muddy patch on the ass of her jeans where she’d fallen, with an awkward giggle.

“Are you hurt?” Shruti asked.

“No, I don’t think so,” Mei said. “Just a bit shaken.”

“Sit down, have some water.” Kaylee invited, helping Mei with her backpack.

I shrugged mine off as well, opened it, and withdrew the two-liter canteen. As I tilted it back I admired the way that the naked tree branches seemed to crack the sky. The buds that would become a dense foliage in the next few weeks were just beginning to emerge. And beyond them, a few big puffy white clouds drifted by. I listened to the sounds of the forest around me and felt a deep sense of peace.

“Thank you, Justin,” Mei said. “You saved me.”

“It was nothing,” I said.

“Nothing? You’re a freaking hero,” Shruti argued.

“Our brave hero,” Kaylee echoed melodramatically.

“Come on,” I said, waving away the compliments. “You ready to carry on, Mei?”

“Yeah, I’m good,” Mei responded, giggling. “Thanks to my hero.”

I rolled my eyes, but I was secretly excited to have momentarily gained the girls’ admiration. We rose and set off again on the trail, which followed along a ridge for some time offering us gorgeous views out over a forest that seemed to go on forever. I knew my car was back there someplace where we started, but it was impossible to tell where that was exactly.

Over the next two hours, we covered another six miles. The temperature had climbed steadily throughout the day, and so had the humidity. By the time we stopped for lunch, sweat  was rolling down all our faces. The way ahead opened into a clearing of tall grass. We stopped in the shade at the edge.

“God, I can’t believe it’s only March,” Kaylee complained. “It feels like summer.”

“Global warming, right?” Shruti said.

“I don’t know,” I argued.

“You don’t think global warming is real?” Shruti contested.

“I’m not saying that,” I defended. “I just mean that every time it gets a little warm, everyone’s always like ‘Oh my God, global warming!’ when it could just be something else.”

“Like what?” Shruti shot back.

“Like…” I realized I didn’t have a good response. “Like, we haven’t got that far in meteorology class yet.”

“Uh-huh,” Shruti nodded, taking this as her victory in the argument. The other girls just laughed.

“How are you, Mei?” Kaylee asked, changing the subject.

“A little sore,” Mei admitted giggling, and rubbing her ass where she’d fallen.

“Maybe we should look at it,” Shruti suggested.

“What? No!” Mei refused, giggling even harder.

“Don’t you want to know how bad it is?” Kaylee asked.

“No,” Mei answered, receiving skeptical looks from both the girls. “Okay, maybe, but…” Mei’s eyes gestured toward me.

“He won’t look,” Shruti promised.

“Close your eyes,” Kaylee ordered.

“Fine,” I said, shutting my lids.

“No peeking,” Shruti instructed.

“No peeking,” I repeated solemnly.

After a pause, I felt a slight breeze as if someone were waving their hand in my face. I heard Shruti whisper, “I don’t think he’s looking.”

“He’s not,” Kaylee agreed in a whisper.

“I’m not,” I said loudly.

“Justin!” Shruti shouted.

“I closed my eyes, but I can still hear you, you know,” I said.

“Just-” Kaylee complained. “Just be quiet, and keep your eyes closed.”

Mei giggled.

“Fine,” I said. “But could you hurry up? I want to finish my sandwich.”

“Shut up,” Shruti said, and then in a lower voice to Mei, “Okay, let’s see.”

Mei giggled again, and then there was a long pause.

“I can’t really see,” Kaylee said.

“Lower them more,” Shruti ordered.

“But,” Mei said, giggling louder.

“He’s not watching,” Kaylee assured her.

“I’m not,” I agreed.

“Shut up,” Shruti said again.

“Okay, how’s this?” Mei asked.

“A little lower,” Kaylee said.

“Guys!” Mei protested.

“It’s fine,” Shruti reassured her.

“Alright, fine,” Mei gave in.

I couldn’t help myself any longer. I opened my eyes to see Mei standing with Kaylee and Shruti kneeling beside her. Mei’s Jeans were undone and pulled down to the bottom of her ass. There was a darkening patch on one of her pale white cheeks, which looked like it would be sore for some time. But more than that, it was Mei’s ass! In my over-excited appreciation, I sucked in a loud breath. The girls turned toward me, and caught me watching them.

“Justin!”

“Asshole!”

“Oh my god!”

Mei quickly pulled her pants up, giggling loudly in embarrassment.

“Sorry,” I said. “You were taking so long.”

“No excuse, Justin,” Shruti said.

“You’re such a typical guy,” Kaylee said.

“So typical,” Shruti agreed.

“This is not how a hero behaves, Justin,” Mei admonished me, as she finished buttoning her jeans.

“If it’s any consolation, it’s a nice butt,” I offered.  

Mei giggled loudly, blushing.

“Jesus, Justin!”

“You’re not helping, dude.”

“Okay,” I said. “Sorry, sorry. What am I supposed to say?”

“There’s nothing you can say,” Shruti argued. “You shouldn’t have looked in the first place!”

“Sorry,” I said again.

We fell into an awkward silence, which did nothing to erase the sight of Mei’s cute little ass from my mind.  As I finished the slightly soggy, but still cool sub sandwich we’d purchased on our way to the trailhead earlier that morning, I felt ashamed of myself. Why couldn’t I just control my urges, I wondered. Why did I have to look? I gazed up into the sky, as if I’d find some answers there, but all I saw were more clouds, big and fluffy looking. Frustrated, I got up.

 “Where are you going?” Shruti demanded to know.

“I need to pee,” I said. “You all can watch, if it will make you feel better.”

“Ew, gross!” Mei shouted, and giggled.

“Get the hell out of here with that shit,” Shruti yelled.

“God!” Kaylee cursed.

I walked back into the woods until I lost sight of the girls, and then wandered a little ways off the path to take a leak. I pulled out my cock, still semi-hard from seeing Mei’s pretty little ass, and pissed away what was left of my excitement. When I returned to the clearing, I overheard the girls talking.

 “I think your bruise won’t be too bad,” Shruti lied. “It’ll probably heal quickly.”

“And who cares if he sees your butt, anyway,” Kaylee added.

Mei giggled.

“Yeah, girl,” Shruti agreed. “He wasn’t wrong when he said it was a nice one.”

Mei giggled again.

“You oughta be proud of what you got,” Kaylee said.

“And it never hurts to be reminded of it from time to time, you know?” Shruti agreed.

“Yeah, you should really take it as a compliment, girl,” Kaylee said.

“Just don’t let him know that!” Shruti advised.

“Thanks, guys,” Mei said.

Overhearing the conversation made me feel a little better. Yeah, I may have acted like a bit of a creep, but it wasn’t totally unforgivable or unwelcome. I made an agreement with myself to not push my luck any further, and hopefully it would all blow over.

“Alright,” I said, finally emerging from the tree line. Mei giggled at seeing me. “It’s probably time to carry on.”

Hiking after lunch was a little easier going. Our packs had lightened as we consumed what was in them, and a bit of a breeze had picked up. While it was still hot, I would guess the temperature had climbed into the eighties or maybe even cracked ninety degrees, the scattered clouds were at least intermittently obscuring the sun’s brightness. We made our way across the clearing, and then through another section of woods. We ended up following a river for a couple of miles. The trail passed beneath a tall bridge, and then led us to a pool at the bottom of a waterfall. We stopped to take a break and enjoy the cool mist.

“That looks so refreshing,” Kaylee said, wiping her forehead. “I could totally go for a dip right now.”

“Me too,” Shruti said.

Mei giggled. 

“Whatever,” I said. “It’s too cold. I bet you wouldn’t last a minute in there.”

“I’d probably last longer than you,” Shruti fired back.

“Probably would, because I’m not getting in there,” I said.

“Ah, poor baby afraid of getting wet?” Shruti goaded.

“No, but I didn’t pack a bathing suit, did you?”

Mei giggled again.

“Ever hear of skinny dipping?” Kaylee said.

“No way!” I objected, wondering if it was some kind of test.  

“Hey,” Shruti said. “After perving out over Mei, you’re the last person who should complain about preserving their modesty.”

“Yeah!” Mei agreed, giggling harder.

“Forget it,” I said.

“See, Mei?” Shruti said. “Look how embarrassed he is now.”

“I see,” Mei said, really laughing.

“I’m not embarrassed,” I countered.

“We could make it interesting,” Shruti suggested.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“What if the last person out of the water has their bar tab paid for tonight?”

“Winner drinks for free?”

“What do you say?” Shruti asked.

“I say, you girls are getting me wasted tonight.”

“We’ll see,” Shruti said.

“Not me,” Mei said, shaking her head, and giggling.

“Come on, Mei” Shruti protested. “He already saw part of you.”

“I’m out, too,” Kaylee said, sitting down.

“Kaylee!” Shruti yelled.

“This is between the two of you,” Kaylee said, smiling.

“Cowards,” Shruti accused. “I don’t want to do it alone, guys.”

“Not alone,” I reminded her, smirking. “I’m still game if you are, unless you’re chickening out, too.”

“I’m not chicken,” Shruti defended.

“Uh, huh,” I responded smugly.

“I’m not,” she insisted. “Let’s go. Just you and me.”

I laughed, not believing how competitive Shruti could get. The other two girls watched with amusement, as Shruti and I began to remove socks and shoes. Then I stood, and pulled my shirt over my head. I stopped and looked over at Shruti as if daring her to follow suit. After a pause, she took off her hoodie, revealing a beautiful brown pair of breasts restrained by a pink and white striped bra. She paused again. She looked up and down to see if anyone else was coming, then looked back at me and the other girls. She let out a determined sigh, and defiantly reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Finally, she shrugged it from her shoulders, exposing two delicious dark brown nipples.

“Stop staring!” Shruti demanded. “It’s your turn.”

“Huh?”

“Pants.”

“Ah.”

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans, and stepped out of them, standing in only my boxer-briefs. I noticed the girls admiring the outline of my cock through them. While part of me was feeling shy, more of me was feeling delighted at their attention. 

“Okay, now you,” I said, nodding at Shruti’s leggings.

Shruti shook her head. “We both go at the same time.”

“Fine,” I agreed. “On the count of three.”

Shruti nodded.

“One.”

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear. Shruti did the same.

“Two.”

I felt the tension of the elastic, pulling at my ass. I looked into Shruti’s eyes. This was the last piece, the biggest reveal. Behind us, Mei giggled. 

“Three!” I shouted.

And we both stood there, eyes locked, each daring the other to make the first move.

“Boo!” Kaylee heckled. “You both suck!”

“Yeah,” Mei joined in, giggling harder. “Take it off, babies. Let’s see what mama gave you!”

Watching each other’s movements closely, Shruti and I began to tug on our waistbands, revealing our hidden skin inch by inch. Then came the appearance of the first small tuft of silky black hair, which grew to reveal a beautifully maintained triangle. As for me, I had been keeping my manscape smoothly shaved down to the bare ground. The girls watched closely as I paused again at the base of my shaft. Shruti paused as well.

Finally, having prolonged the suspense enough, I gave my shorts a quick yank and let them fall to my ankles. I quickly stepped out of them, and rushed towards the edge of the pool. Shruti soon joined me, looking around nervously for onlookers. There was only Kaylee and Mei, back on the rocks, laughing at both of us. I took a quick glance at Shruti’s naked body, her tits firm and round, her ass, looking as great out of the yoga pants as they did inside them.

“Not bad,” I acknowledged, with a grin.

Shruti looked me over in turn, making no secret of it.

“Not bad yourself,” she said.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Uh-huh.”

“Go!”  

Both of us splashed quickly and loudly into the water. I dove under the surface before the shocking cold could really register in my mind. When I came up again, I saw Shruti already heading back up towards the rocks where the other girls were waiting, and laughing hysterically. I gave a loud whoop, and then followed. As I climbed up the rocky riverbank, I saw all three girls watching me intently. I supposed that given how I’d looked at Mei’s ass earlier, turnabout was fair play.

“Drinks are on you,” I said, taking a seat next to Shruti.

“It’s so fucking cold!” Shruti said.

“I told you,” I gloated.

“How could you even go under like that?”

“We have this thing in Canada, where in the middle of Winter a whole bunch of people will get together and jump in a lake. They call it the polar bear dip.”

“That’s not fair,” Shruti complained.

“It was your bet,” I said. “I only agreed.”

We sat on the rocks a while longer, watching the waterfall, and letting our bodies dry before dressing again and pressing on. The path climbed up beside the waterfall. The way would have been treacherously slippery had someone not installed a stone staircase. Still, we all held steadily on to the metal railing for safety. At the top, we stopped to take in the view, and appreciating the distance we’d come. We could see the bridge crossing the gorge a little further on. Though the air was still warm and humid, the breeze was stronger there at the top. I also noticed that the clouds were starting to get a little thicker and darker.

We progressed through another two miles of oak and maple trees before arriving at a metal gate with a chain. Beyond the gate was pasture land with cow-cropped grasses.  The path led through it, but the gate was shut with a thick chain and a padlock. On the gate, there was a metal sign that read “NO TRESPASSERS.”

“What do you think?” I asked the girls.

“It’s where the path leads,” Kaylee observed.

“Yeah, it should be fine,” Shruti asserted.

“What other choice do we have?” Mei asked.

“We could go back,” I said. “But we planned to do a loop, so going back would actually be a lot further than going forward.”

“What’s the problem?” Shruti asked. “We just jump the fence here, cross the field, and it’ll be fine.”

“But it says no trespassers.”

“I’m sure they don’t mean hikers,” Kaylee said. “Why would they have a trail go through here if they didn’t want hikers on their property?”

“Yeah, it’s stupid,” Shruti agreed.

“Let’s look at the map,” I suggested. “Who has the map?”

No one moved.

“Shruti, weren’t you supposed to pack the map?”

“Not me,” she said.

“Didn’t anyone pack, the fucking map?” I asked, starting to feel a sense of panic.

“Can’t you just look it up on your phone?” Shruti suggested.

“Anyone getting a signal?” Kaylee asked.

The girls held up their phones and waved them around in search of a faint bar of service, but it was futile.

“Shit!” I shouted.

“We haven’t really needed the map so far,” Kaylee said. “The trail’s been pretty clear.”

“And the trail clearly goes through here,” Shruti followed.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what the map looked like. I remembered the waterfall, and the road, and then there were a few more miles before we came across another road that would take us back to the car. I also remembered the roads around here twisting and turning all over the place. If we got the wrong road, we might end up god-knows-where. But Kaylee was right. The trail had been pretty obvious so far. We could probably put our faith in it to get where we needed to go.

“I guess we go on,” I said.

I climbed up on the gate, swung my leg over and hopped down on the other side. The girls followed. Kaylee narrowly avoided landing in a big pile of cow dung. Above, the sky was definitely turning grey. The wind was picking up and the temperature was starting to fall noticeably. I just hoped we would make it back to the car before it began to seriously rain.

“Let’s go,” Shruti said, leading the way across the pasture.

We made it about half-way across the field, when we saw a dog come over a slight dip in the field about twenty feet away from us. 

“Justin?” Shruti asked uncertainly.

“I’m sure it’s friendly,” I reassured her. “Probably just wants to come say hello.”

The dog barked and growled at us, contradicting what I’d said.

“Look, it’s cool,” I said to the dog in a tone that I hoped was calming. I raised my hands above my head, open-palmed. “Good boy, good boy.”

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

“What are we supposed to do?” Kaylee asked.

“Just slowly back up,” I said. “Stay calm. Don’t run, don’t turn your back, just reverse.” I kept my eyes focused on the dog as the girls began to back away. Behind me, I could hear Mei giggle nervously. “Don’t make any sudden moves. Just be cool. And you, dog, you be cool, too. It’s okay. Good boy.”

I took a few steps backwards. The dog followed at a slow pace still growling and showing his teeth. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and my muscles were tensed. I’d read somewhere that dogs could sense fear, and the way to deal with them is to stand your ground and be assertive rather than run. I kept my eyes fixed on his, hoping to hold his attention without aggravating him further. I knew as soon as I turned my back on him, he’d be on me. I’d fight if I had to, but I was pretty sure I’d be on the losing end.

After a few more steps, the shepherd barked and lunged. The girls screamed, and I shouted “HEY!” as loud as I could, taking a step forward, making my body appear as big as possible. The dog seemed surprised by my reaction - To be honest, I was surprised myself - But it stopped and fell back a couple of steps. It started to rain.

“That’s right,” I said. “You get back and stay cool. Everyone stay cool.”

Slowly, we made our way back to the gate where we had entered the field. Whenever the dog made an aggressive move, I countered with a loud shout, always maintaining eye contact. I heard the girls hurriedly hopping over the gate one by one.

“Everyone good?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Shruti answered. “We’re on the other side of the gate.”

I kept backing up until I felt my ass bump into the metal railing. The dog made another lunge at me, and again, I shouted and made a threatening move towards him. This time the girls shouted with me. The dog paused and looked at all of us, seeming to experience a moment of confusion as rainwater whisked off his thick coat of fur. I could feel it soaking into my clothes as well.

“Look, dog,” I said as I carefully climbed up and over the gate, while keeping my eye on the dog the whole time. “I’m going to get out of here, and you can go back to whatever you were doing, and we don’t ever have to see each other again, okay. Just let me get over this gate, and I’m out of your life. Okay? Are we cool?”

Just as I hopped down on the other side, the dog lunged again at the gate, this time throwing his whole weight at it. The gate rattled loudly, but the chains held it closed. His head appeared above the NO TRESPASSING sign, barking angrily at us. We continued backing away down the path, afraid to turn our backs on the animal until it was out of sight. Even then, we kept looking back over our shoulders to make sure we weren’t being followed, but the dog stayed at the limit of its property.

“Jesus!” I swore, collapsing on a nearby log when I was finally certain we were safe.

“Oh my god, Justin,” Shruti said. “That was amazing!”

“I can’t believe we got out of there alive,” Kaylee said.

“You’re my hero again,” Mei offered, with a loud giggle.

The rain was really coming down, and the three girls pressed me in a soaking wet group hug.

“What now?” Kaylee finally asked.

“We can’t go forward,” Shruti said.

“Yeah, I’m not fucking with that dog again,” I agreed.

“So, we go back?” Mei asked.

“We have to,” I said. “At least to that road. Remember the bridge by the waterfall?” Girls nodded. “I don’t know. Maybe if we get to the road, we can find our way back to the car.”

“Or at least someone who could help us,” Shruti suggested.

We returned the way we’d come as rain pounded us, and the temperature dropped rapidly. Each drop felt like a cold nail driving into our bodies. Our clothes were soaking and heavy and uncomfortable. Finally, we reached the staircase that descended next to the waterfall. However, there was another path that split off from the main trail. We followed it and within ten minutes, emerged from the woods onto a winding country road.

“Which way now?” Shruti asked.

“Anyone getting a signal yet?” Kaylee asked. No one was.

“This is where a map would have been really helpful,” I complained.

“I’m sorry I forgot the fucking map!” Shruti exclaimed bitterly.

“Let’s not fight,” Kaylee said. “It isn’t going to help anything.”

“We were going mostly North and West,” Mei noted. There was a slight tremble in her voice. “So, to go back, we go South and East.”

“But the roads are so twisty here,” I said. “Even if we knew where we were, we’d still have no idea where we were going.”

“We go this way,” Mei asserted, pointing across the bridge, with a confidence I wasn’t used to seeing in her.

We followed the road for a mile and a half as the weather continued to get worse. It was absolutely pouring rain, the wind blew hard against our faces, and the temperature continued to plummet, and the sky was darkening further as the sun descended. Finally, we came to a patch of land clear of trees – a farm, it looked like. A little further on, we came to an old dilapidated farmhouse, next to a barn that seemed in even worse shape.

“Let’s see if there’s anyone there that can help us,” Kaylee suggested. As the temperature had continued to drop, she was barely able to contain the shakiness in her voice. We were all shivering pretty hard, and feeling miserable. Wandering around without a map in these conditions was not only madness, but there was a real possibility that we might freeze to death. Kaylee and I led the way up the front steps of the house. There was a light in the front window. We tried to peer inside, but could only make out a thick arm on the armrest of an old lazy-boy chair holding a cigarette. I went to the front door and knocked.

“Who in the goddamned hell is coming round here at this time?” was the muffled response from within. “Stuart! Stuart! Go see who’s at the goddamned door. Stuart!”

“Yeah, ma, I got it,” said a second voice. A second later the door opened to reveal a teenaged boy, probably eighteen, dressed in a dirty ‘Wolf Trucker’ t-shirt, and grimy pair of jeans with holes in them that had almost certainly been earned rather than purchased. He had freckles and long red bangs that he kept brushing out of his eyes. Beyond him was the smell of cat-piss, cigarette smoke, and age.

“Yeah?”  he asked.

“Who is it?” his ma shouted.

“I’m finding out!” he shouted back. “So, who are you, then?”

“W-we were hiking, and we g-g-got lost,” Kaylee said, stuttering.

“Uh-huh,” Stuart responded skeptically. He took a minute to check out each of the girls with a lusty look in his eyes. I wondered if this was how I looked to the girls when I stole a glimpse Mei’s ass.

“Then it started r-raining, you can see,” I added.

“And there was a mean d-d-dog on the trail that t-tried to k-k-kill us!” Mei offered from behind me.

“Uh-huh,” Stuart repeated.

“Well, who are they?” Stuart’s ma shouted.

“They say they’s hikers who got lost in the rain. Something about a dog on the trail.”

“Fuckin’ Williams! How many times I gotta tell him to keep that goddamned mutt chained up?”

“I know, ma. You always tell him.”

“Well, what the fuck do they want?”

“W-we n-need help,” I said before Stuart could repeat the question.

“Uh-huh,” the boy responded.

“L-look at us,” Shruti said, pushing forward. “W-we’re soaked, and f-f-freezing. It’s dark. We d-don’t know w-w-where we are or how to g-get back to our c-c-car. We’ve got no map and n-n-no internet signal. Can we just c-come in and use y-your intern-net?”

“Ain’t got none,” Stuart replied.

“Well, c-can we j-just c-come in and g-g-get warm, then?” Shruti pressed.

“They want to come in and get warm, Ma,” Stuart relayed.

“How many?”

“Four.”

“No goddamned way am I letting four goddamned strangers in my goddamned home. Next thing you know we’ll be tied up with our throats cut, and they’ll be robbing our TV and shit.”

“M-Ma’am, we’re not c-c-criminals,” Kaylee called out. “W-we’re j-j-just lost.”

“Girls?” Stuart's Ma asked.

“Yeah,” Stuart confirmed. “Three of ‘em. And one guy.”

“Forget it. Last thing’s we need is a bunch of goddamn hussies in here giving you no bad ideas,” Stuart’s Ma shouted. “You hear me?”

“Yeah, Ma,” Stuart replied.

“This ain’t no goddamned brothel to bring all your intercoursin’ to. This is a house of the goddamned LORD, you understand?”

“Yes, Ma.”

“T-they t-turned away M-M-Mary and J-Joseph, t-too,” I shouted past Stuart, feeling angry with this woman.

“Don’t you blaspheme in my goddamned home. You hear?” Stuart’s Ma shouted back. “I won’t stand for it! Y’all git outta here now ‘fore I get my shotgun and git you outta here.”

“P-please,” Mei said, shaking violently as a gust of wind blew across the porch and through our bones. “W-we’re not b-b-bad p-people. W-we r-really just n-n-need h-help.”

“They say they really need help,” Stuart called back.

“Now, Stuart, I know where your mind is at, boy,” Stuart's Ma shouted. “You better get it right fast.”

“M-maybe if y-you c-c-could j-just g-give us a l-lift?” Shruti suggested to Stuart’s Ma.

“Even if we had a working car, which we ain’t, we ain’t goin’ no goddamned place in this goddamned weather,” she countered.  

“Maybe they could stay in the barn?” Stuart suggested. “I can take ‘em out there, and then I won’t go out there all the rest of the night. I promise, ma.”

There was a loud sigh from the living room, and I pictured Stuart’s Ma staring at the ceiling and praying for guidance.

“You promise to God, and the little baby Jesus?” Stuart’s Ma finally asked.

“Yeah, Ma,” Stuart said. “To the father and the son and the holy ghost.”

“Well, if a manger is good enough for Jesus, then these goddamned tramps better be pretty goddamned grateful for our charity.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Kaylee shouted. “We’re certainly grateful.”

“Thank Stuart,” his Ma said. “He’s a good boy. For God’s sake, don’t you go corruptin’ him. Stuart, you better hurry the hell back, now. Evening ministry’s almost on the TV.”

“I will, Ma,” Stuart agreed, excitedly.

He led us down the steps and across the yard to the barn. It was mostly empty, with a cracked concrete floor, and a dark hayloft overhead. Old tools hung on the walls, and there were several other boxes, along the side. When the wind blew the tools clattered and the whole structure creaked, and I wondered if it would all topple in on our heads during the night. As our negotiation with Stuart’s mother had taught us, beggars certainly could not be choosers around here.

“Well, it ain’t no Motel 8, but at least it’ll keep you out of the rain and wind,” Stuart said, and whistled. “Ya’ll sure picked a hell of a night to get lost in. Anyways, there’s some wood piled over there, if y’all wanna make yerselves a fire to get warm.”

Stuart gestured to a large circle of stones in the center filled with old cinders and ashes. Around the circle were six folding lawn chairs and scattered empty beer cans.

“There’s also some old blankets over in that box there for you to sleep on, so you don’t have to sleep on no cold hard floor.”

“T-thanks Stu-a-art,” Kaylee said.

 “Y-yeah,” Mei agreed, “You really saved us.”

Shruti just nodded, but Stuart looked excited to be at the receiving end of the gratitude of three pretty damsels in distress. He had a big grin plastered across his face, and his eyes were sparkling with pride.

“Maybe, later, after Ma goes to bed, I can bring y’all down something to eat,” Stuart offered. “But don’t tell her.”

“W-we won’t,” Shruti said, giving her best attempt at a smile.

“Okay, I better be heading back to the house now,” Stuart said. “Just make yourselves at home here.”

“Th-thanks, b-b-bud,” I said, walking him back to the door of the barn. “W-we r-r-r-really ap-p-preciate it.”

Stuart gave me a weird knowing smirk, and then left us alone in the dark barn.

“W-what do w-we do now?” Shruti asked.

“W-we sh-should probab-bly s-start a f-f-fire,” I said, heading for the woodpile. 

“I-I c-c-can’t st-t-op sh-shaking!” Mei cried.

“M-me e-either,” Shruti agreed.

“W-w-we’ve g-got to g-get ow-out of the-e-se w-wet c-cl-clothes,” Kaylee said.

“B-b-but…” Mei said, looking at me.

“Th-this is s-s-serious,” Kaylee said. “W-we n-need t-to w-warm our b-b-body tem-emperat-ture.”

“S-she’s r-right,” I agreed. “W-we c-c-could d-die of hy-ypo-th-thermia.”

We shrugged off our backpacks, and began peeling the soaking clothing clinging frigidly to our skin. Shirts fell to the floor with a wet smack. Then with uncontrollably shaking, weak and uncoordinated hands, I worked at the button and zipper of my jeans. With some effort, I undid them, and yanked them to the floor. But my shoes were still on and in the way. I awkwardly leaned against the woodpile, feeling it uncomfortably dig into my back, and first removed on shoe, then the other, and finally freed my legs from the cold shackles of my pants.

“Ha!” I cried in victory, flinging them across the barn. Completely naked, I grabbed a pile of kindling and brought it to the stone circle. There was a box of matches next to one of the chairs. After struggling to light a half dozen of the matches, I finally managed to touch flame to kindling, and the pile ignited. The girls cheered at the first small tongues of fire.

“W-we n-need more!” I shouted. “D-don’t l-let it g-g-go out!”

Kaylee got down on her knees and elbows, her big bare ass in the air, and began blowing on the tiny flame encouraging it to grow. The rest of us returned to the woodpile picking up bigger sticks and finally thick logs to grow the flames into a blaze. Even though I was focused on building the fire, I couldn’t help but notice that I was naked with three other naked girls. I’d seen Shruti earlier, but this was the first time I was getting a good look at Mei and Kaylee.

I wondered at how close my fantasies had been to reality. Mei’s breasts were actually a little rounder than I had expected for her small slender body. She was modestly covering her breasts with one arm and her groin with her other hand, like those famous pictures of the lady riding the clam. I noted that the bruise on her ass cheek had turned a darker purply-brown. However, Kaylee was the biggest surprise. Her generous tits and ass were beautifully in proportion with her body, which although being soft and round, I couldn’t imagine it looking right any other way. She was absolutely perfect as she was.

“It’s n-not en-n-nough,” Shruti complained, squatting next to the fire. “I’m s-still c-c-cold.”

“B-blankets!” Mei shouted. “He s-said th-there were blank-k-kets.”

“Right!” Kaylee acknowledged. “In that b-box over t-there.”

We eagerly rushed to the box, but what we found was not encouraging. There was a large moth-eaten grey wool blanket, and an old and ripped quilt.

“T-there aren’t en-nough,” Shruti said.

“We’ll h-have t-t-to share,” Kaylee said.

“We c-can u-use each o-o-other’s b-body heat t-to w-warm up,” I said.

Shruti grabbed the wool blanket and wrapped it around herself and Mei who gave a small shaky giggle, but didn’t resist. I looked at Kaylee apologetically, and she returned my glance as if to say ‘it is what it is.’ I spread the quilt open with my arms, and invited her to me. Kaylee came, circling her arms around my waist as I enclosed us both in the quilt.

We stood around the fire, cocooned in our blankets. Kaylee shifted her body to get comfortable next to me as we shivered violently together. We held each other tight, and I was very aware of her naked body pressing into my naked body, the feel of her soft curves and smooth skin against me, her chin on my shoulder, and her breath blowing hard in my ear. It wasn’t my intention to take things any further. After all, it was only a matter of circumstance that had brought us here like this, not any real romantic attraction - at least not on Kaylee’s part (as far as I knew). I was very aware that the other two girls were standing only a few feet away, and that any kind of sexual activity here and now would be not only awkward but totally inappropriate.

My mind knew that.

My body, however, had other ideas.

The four of us had grown silent listening to the sound of the rain pummeling the tin roof outside, and the crackle and pop of the fire inside. My heart began to beat faster, as I struggled to mentally will away my growing excitement, but with Kaylee holding me so close and moving against me, it was inevitable. A minute later, she pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes with a subtly surprised expression.

“Sorry,” I whispered quietly in her ear.

“It’s o-okay,” she replied in the same soft whisper.

“I can’t h-help it,” I explained.

“It’s a natural reaction,” she said, pulling me closer, and sandwiching my stiffening cock between our bellies. “At least part of you is warming up.”

“Heh, yeah,” I agreed.

“You guys a-alright?” Shruti asked.

I turned my head to see her cuddling Mei against her chest.

“Yeah,” I said. “I think I’m s-starting to feel a little b-better.”

“Us, too,” Mei agreed, seeming content.  

“Me, too,” Kaylee agreed, giving me a subtle sly smile.

Beneath the quilt, I felt Kaylee shifting.

“W-what are you-?”

“Shh,” she whispered softly, as I felt her fingers circle the shaft of my fully erect cock. “I haven’t been able to get this out of my head since the waterfall.”

 “Oh,” I said.

I felt her begin to stroke me in a long, slow, gentle, teasing rhythm. Each time her fingers reached my head, they’d dance around it for a tantalizing moment. Each time she arrived back down at my balls, she cupped them softly. I sighed in her ear.

“It’s okay if you want to touch me, too,” Kaylee advised almost too quietly to hear.

Slowly, I allowed my hand to drop from her waist down her ass. I paused to give it an appreciative squeeze. Kaylee’s breathing became harder. I bent my knees slightly, and let my fingers trace their way down her ass crack and slip between her thighs. What I found there was not only warm, but damp and slippery. Kaylee shivered as my fingers entered her, though it was uncertain whether it was from cold or excitement. She resumed stroking my cock at a faster pace.

I looked over at Shruti and Mei, to find that Mei’s head had dipped almost entirely down inside their blanket, with only her black hair protruding from the top. Shruti’s eyes were closed, and she was smiling as if she were in the middle of the best day-dream she’d ever had. Kaylee followed my gaze, and then looked back at me, giving me a wink.

“You know,” Kaylee started loudly. Shruti started out of her reverie with a shock. Mei’s head popped out of the top of the blanket. Kaylee, satisfied at the reaction, carried on, “We could probably get warmer with all four of us together.”

Shruti looked at Mei, who nodded and giggled. The pair approached us, as we spread our blanket open to accept them. I noticed that both girls took in a good eyeful of my prominently erect penis, but the only reaction was a greedy looking smile from Shruti, and a nervous giggle from Mei. We came together in a close huddle, with both blankets wrapped tightly around our bodies. Mei and Shruti somehow ended up between Kaylee and me. I felt their bodies rub and brush against me and my now very obvious erection, as they adjusted themselves. Soon, they sank down beneath the covers. After that, there was a series of sensations: some, the firm grip of a hand, others a more warm and wet feeling. None of them lasted for very long, but the stimulation was continuously sensuous.

Kaylee let out a soft moan, and I could see from the expression on her face, that she was receiving similar treatment down below the surface. My breathing had become harder as well as I felt tension slowly building in my balls.

After several minutes, I let my part of the blankets fall to the floor. Looking down, I found Shruti looking back up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, as her lips circled the end of my cock, and her fingers massaged my perineum. Opposite her, Mei’s tongue was flickering over Kaylee’s clit, while Mei’s hands clutched the other girl’s ass cheeks, and spread them.

We lay the blankets down on the ground next to the fire, and I motioned for Shruti to lay on top of them. I then descended on her, first kissing each of her eyelids, then her lips. From there, I planted a trail of kisses over her chin and down her throat to her chest. As I finally reached Shruti’s gorgeous round breasts, Kaylee took her place next to us with Mei resuming her work between her thighs. I took first one nipple, then the other into my mouth, alternating, letting my tongue slide around them slowly, and pausing for a quick flicker across them. Shruti responded by with a giddy cry, and pushed my head still lower.

I resumed my trail of kisses, crossing her belly, and taking a second to explore her belly button. Shruti laughed, and pushed my head downward again until my face was just about even with Mei’s. I deviated to the left thigh and then crossed to the right, giving her clit only the softest of kisses as I passed. It was enough to make her squeal. Finally, sensing her impatience, I returned to that sensitive little button, and began to attend to it properly. Beside us, Kaylee was moaning loudly, and soon Shruti joined her. She squirmed restlessly on top of the quilt, as my fingers probed inside of her and I continued to tongue her clit.

A minute later Kaylee came. Her legs wrapped tight around Mei’s head, gripping her hair tight in both hands, as her body spasmed. She let out a low growling “Oh fuck!” through clenched teeth. After a moment, her climax finally subsided, and she let Mei’s head came up for air.

“Oh my God,” Kaylee said, panting.

“That looked Amazing,” Shruti observed.

“Let me show you how it felt,” Kaylee exchanged.

Kaylee grabbed Shruti and positioned her kneeling over her head, and began to eat the brown girl’s pussy. Meanwhile, I pulled Mei on her hands and knees towards me. I ran my fingers over her pussy, spreading her lips apart, and found it soaking wet and ready. With one hand I guided the tip of my cock to  her slit, intending to let the anticipation build for a minute. Instead, Mei pushed her ass eagerly backwards into, taking me in all the way to my balls.

“So good,” Mei giggled.

“You too,” I agreed.

Mei began to grind her ass into me as my cock pushed deep inside of her. Instinctively I grabbed her ass hard with both hands.

“Ow!” she cried.

“Oh right! Your bruise! I’m sorry.”

“Be gentle,” she instructed, then giggled. “Well, maybe not too gentle, though.”

I began to thrust into her small Asian pussy at an increasing pace. Instead of squeezing her ass, I reached around to massage her clit. Mei cried out in delight as I rubbed quick circles around it. After several minutes, Mei moved forward, letting my cock slip out of her.

“You lie down,” she instructed with a giggle.

I did as I was told. Mei straddled over me and lowered herself onto my eager cock. As she rose and fell I reached out and grabbed her tits. They were barely a handful each, but they were cute, and each was punctuated by a precocious little dark nipple. I brushed my thumbs over and around them, feeling them getting even stiffer under my touch.

Soon, the other girls joined us, encouraging Mei with a string of comments like “You look so fucking hot, riding him like that,” and “Get it, girl! Take that dick.” They massaged her tits and her clit as she bounced up and down on me.

Finally, Mei gave up her position and Kaylee replaced her facing away from me in a reverse-cowgirl position. I felt the other two girls arrange themselves between our legs, and they took turns licking my balls, my shaft, Kaylee’s clit, as she slid up and down my well-lubricated shaft at a wild pace. Her ass made a loud slapping sound every time it connected with my hips. I gave her an encouraging smack across one cheek.

“Harder,” Kaylee said.

I smacked her again.

“Harder!” she repeated. “Make it sting!”

This time I smacked her hard enough to leave a red handprint.

“Yes! Like that!” she encouraged.

I smacked her ass several more times, hard, on both cheeks. I could feel her pace intensify on my cock. I felt my own excitement building, and had no idea how much more I could endure before I blew my load.

“I’m going to cum soon,” I warned her.

“Me too,” Kaylee said.

“Yeah,” Shruti encouraged. “Give it to her, Justin. Fill her up with your cum.”

Mei just giggled.

“Just a little more,” Kaylee groaned loudly. “I’m almost there… Almost there… Oh… FUCK!!!”

I felt her body tense up, and her pussy muscles contracting wildly around my cock. I couldn’t hold on any longer. My own body stiffened. I pulled her hard down onto me, while my hips thrust up as deep as I could get inside of her cunt. My cock pulsed and throbbed as I shot spurt after spurt into her. Finally, all the tension drained out of me, and I let my head fall back on the blanket.

“Fuck that was good,” I said, catching my breath as Kaylee climbed off me.

“I can’t even believe that just happened,” Shruti said.

“Yeah, I’ve been needing that for a while,” Kaylee agreed.

“You’ve been needing it?” I asked incredulously. Kaylee just nodded. Mei giggled. “Do you even know what it’s been like to be around you all these past months? Just thinking about being with any one of you?”

“Uh-huh,” Kaylee nodded. “I do.”

“So do I,” Mei agreed, and giggled again.

“But… So…” I stammered. “Why didn’t we do this sooner?”

“It’s done now,” Kaylee said.

“And maybe we won’t all be so shy about doing it again in the future,” Shruti added.

“But what about your fiancé in India?” I asked.

“It turns out he wasn’t as serious about our commitment as I was,” Shruti explained. “Feels kind of good giving the asshole a taste of his own medicine.”

“At least we aren’t shivering anymore,” Mei observed.

“No,” I agreed.

The girls gathered around me, lying naked on the spread out blankets, and basked in the heat thrown by the fire. Each of us became lost in our thoughts, simply enjoying the moment of peace, listening to the rain and the wind.

I don’t know how long we stayed that way, but after some time, we heard the barn door bang open.

“Hey y’all,” Stuart called. “Sorry it took so long. Ma just went to bed. I brought y’all some of our leftover casserole and-”

He broke off talking at the sight of us lying together completely naked by the fire. The girls exchanged looks and then got up together.

“Well, that’s very kind of you, Stuart,” Kaylee said, gliding across the floor to him.

“We are very grateful to you,” Mei added, with a loud giggle.

“Oh, my lord!” Stuart said. Even in the firelight, I could see his face going bright red.

“I was wondering what we could do to repay your generosity,” Shruti said, putting a hand on his shoulders.

Stuart’s mouth was opening and closing. He was making excited sounds, but none of them were actual words.

“Well, I’m sure we can think of something,” Kaylee said. “Can’t we, Justin?”

“Yes, girls,” I agreed. “I bet you can.”

 

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments