Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Desert Send-off

"Lina gets more than nature's beauty on this camping trip"

24
18 Comments 18
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Lina could only focus on two things as she finished the last leg of her run: the cold beer in the trunk of her car, and the solar shower she'd set up hours before. It had been a long few days hiking, climbing, and camping. Her friends had left earlier in the day and she couldn't wait to unwind and take in the desert one final night on her own.

Finally she reached the car, kicked off her shoes, grabbed a cold beer and her towel and head over to the shower. She had found the perfect spot, a small tree stood on the edge of a canyon overlooking a cast labyrinth of sandstone. A small demi wall and wood platform had been constructed by someone who'd had a similar idea, and from this spot she could watch the sun set over the vast landscape. She cast a look around, though the site had been busy over the weekend, it was vacant now, just how she'd planned. She slid out of her clothes, draping them carelessly over the demi wall, sipped her beer, and let the warm water and sinking sunlight wash over her.

Every muscle in her body ached. Depositing a few drops of oil in her hand she wrapped her arms around herself, closed her eyes, and gently began massaging her shoulders, sliding down to her tender biceps. She felt the water and oil washing over her muscular frame, a strong hand tenderly attending to her stiff lower back. The pressure almost too soft, she....

She felt her breath catch in her throat. Both her own hands were on her shoulders. She kept her eyes closed, her heart hammering. The focused finger work continued, lowering ever so slightly to the top of her toned ass. There was no one here, she had checked. She knew she should say something, should turn around and scream, but.....these hands felt good, her words escaped her. She opened her mouth but all that could escape was a soft pleasurable sigh. So she did the only other thing she could think to do, she raised her arms gathering her hair hoping, begging, that the stranger would reach around and caress her breasts.

Her eyes were half open by now. Emboldened by her move the hand on her ass grasped harder into her muscular flesh, while a strong, dark hand slid around, at first teasing her tender breast then pinching her nipple tight. She yelped. The man stepped closer. She could feel the presence of his semi-hard cock grazing her leg. She was hot now; she could feel her body pulsating.

Slowly she turned her head over her shoulder, her tits still in his strong grasp, her pussy wet with desire.

"Oh," she said when their eyes met.

"Shhhh" he cut her off, putting his finger to her lips, and then gently sliding one into her mouth. The night before, she had joined a neighboring campsite with her friends. A group of young men and a few dogs and drinking beer and sharing climbing stories. She'd seen his face across the campfire, not catching a name but noticing the dark eyes that caught the fire and glowed like embers.

Now she found her lips obediently wrapped around his finger. She was under his spell. She would do anything he asked.

The water was running out, but the air was still warm, and the oil kept her lithe body glistening. Lina wanted to get fucked, and she wanted to get fucked bad. She slowly pulled the man's hand from her mouth, guiding it gently to the nape of her neck, entangling his fingers with her damp hair. He needed no direction. In a controlled and forceful manner he turned and lifted Lina, now looking directly into her eyes to show her who was in charge. She was trembling with anticipation. He grabbed her beer, nearly forgotten but still icy cold, and grazed her nipples sending trembles up and down her spine, then gently poured beer over her lips where she lapped it up hungrily. Now he smiled, his cock fully hard, and guided her head to his massive shaft.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

On her knees in the setting sun, Lina needed no encouragement, she was hungry for cock, and she ran her hands down his toned, brown abs, wrapping one hand around his girth and the other feeling the strength of his thigh. His hand still grasped the nape of her neck, her lips teased the head of his cock, her tongue danced along the shaft, before taking the entire length. She heard him moaning, and this only encouraged her more. She moved her hand from his thigh to her aching pussy, still deepthroating and pleasuring this stranger. She was dripping wet, compounded by the oil rubbed all over her ass, her tits, her body.

She slid two fingers into her aching pussy and moaned onto his cock. "Oh shit" she heard him whisper. She wanted to please him, she wanted to perform, to be his obedient slut. She stood, pulling her fingers from her pussy and placing them into his mouth, retrieving them, then sucking on each finger herself. She leaned forward and kissed him, lead one hand to her ass, then bent over the demi wall revealing her perfect ass and soaking pussy.

Without wasting any time, he slid one, then two fingers in. He let out a quick exhale, she could tell he liked it. She heard the wood boards of the platform shift behind her; he was on his knees now working her steadily increasing pressure with his hand. Then the tip of his tongue found her ass. Lina couldn't take it, she began cumming in long passionate cries. She felt him pull his fingers from her convulsing pussy, only to be replaced by the head of his cock, teasing, stretching.

"Please," she begged "Please fuck me."

Slowly he pushed his cock into her as she whimpered for more. Finally, with his cock buried in her greedy pussy, he slapped her ass and began riding her slow and steady. His hand found its way back to her hair, pulling her head back and picking up the pace. Lina was whimpering in pleasure, his cock was stretching her, and she was on the verge of another orgasm. "harder, please, fuck me harder." He began taking longer faster strokes, Lina was moaning, now nearly screaming with pleasure, pinching her own nipples as he plowed her from behind.

Finally the hand in her hair tightened, she knew what this meant. "Fuck yes, come in me baby." She felt his cock, harder and bigger than it had felt all night, enough to send her over the edge as he finished inside her.

For a moment she lay panting. The sun was nearly under the horizon by now. She picked up the towel and tossed it to her new friend. She was dry by now anyway. She picked up her beer and took a sip.

"Want one?" she said gesturing? "You'll need a refreshment for round two," she winked, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah" he replied.

She thought of the blanket spread out in the back of her Crosstrek The night was young after all...

 

Published 
Written by earthmynx69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments