Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Game

"A chase through the woods that leaves you wanting to be caught."

34
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
928 words 928 words

I ran through the forest, my heart pounding. Tree branches whipping my face and arms, roots trying to trip me as I ran. I wanted to look back, to see if he was near, but I didn’t dare. I knew he was. He always knew how to find me. I pushed harder, trying to get some distance between us. Trying to find somewhere to hide, anywhere that would go unnoticed by him. I couldn’t let him find me this time.

I spotted a clearing with heavy bushes all around the parameter. A huge tree was on one side, and with the bushes next to it. I crawled into the bushes and to the tree, keeping my back to it. Then I waited. Peering through the greenery, I tried to spot any movements. But it was too dark, the bushes too dense.

I heard a branch crack and gasped. I panicked and covered my mouth, daring not to breathe. Eyes wild, I looked back and forth. Waiting.

“Where are you, my princess? You know you can’t hide from me. I can smell you. That excitement, that sweet scent of fear. I know you're close.” He taunted. I saw him then, his bare chest glistening with sweat in the moonlight, his jeans riding low on his hips. He stepped into the clearing, eyes moving all around. Head tilted to the side, as if trying to hear my heartbeat.

I held my breath and waited. That’s all I could do. Wait for the inevitable. Wait for him.

He walked closer, eyes scanning the bushes to my left. Then the right. He moved that way, staying silent, out of my sight. I let out a breath then felt something grip my ankle. I screamed as I was pulled from my hiding spot, sliding on my back through the bushes.

He laughed as he straddled me, holding my arms above my head, to the ground. I tried to fight him, to buck him off of me. Anything to get away. Screaming and kicking my legs, he just kept laughing as he held me down. I whimpered and stared up at him in terror.

“What’s wrong, gorgeous? I thought you wanted me to find you in such a bad hiding spot.” He whispered as he bent down to lick my cheek before moving his lips to my ear, nibbling gently as he went.

“You didn’t try at all. You wanted this. You want me.” He transferred one of my wrists to his other hand, holding both secure in one so he could have one free. Then he brought that hand down to the front of my shirt, popping each button off roughly as he went down. Slowly exposing my pale skin, one inch at a time. He jerked my shirt to the side, then pulled my bra down, exposing my breasts. Before I could realize what was happening, my nipple was in his mouth and I jerked. Trying to free myself, I squealed in desperation as he sucked and bit and licked. I bucked up again as he turned his attention to my other nipple. This time he bit harshly and I whimpered again.

NatallieWilliamsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatallieWilliamsTS

“You can’t deny it, can you? I bet if I took your panties off right now, you’d be dripping for me.” He told me as he went for my shorts with his free hand. His mouth going back down to my nipple and swirling it with his tongue. He looked up at me and grinned.

“Still nothing to say?” He teased, slipping his hand down the front of my panties. He growled when he found his destination and proof of his words. His fingers came back, wet and glistening. He brought his two fingers to my mouth.

“Look at this. Look at how wet you are. Taste yourself on me. Clean it all up, like a good girl.”

I jerked my head to the side, avoiding his hand.

Grabbing my chin with his bottom fingers, he shoved his first two into my mouth, making me taste myself. Holding my head still, he pushed them in deeper and looked into my eyes. “That’s a good girl. Clean it all up. Don’t waste any, baby.” He groaned as I worked my tongue on his fingers, my eyes never leaving his.

He removed his fingers, released my arms and pulled my shorts and panties off in one smooth motion. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling himself out and before I could move he was on me again. I felt him on my thigh as he came to kiss me. He took my chin in his hand, gazing at me tenderly.

“You can be ‘it’ next time, princess.” He laughed and kissed me again before plunging into my sopping pussy. I laughed with him until they turned into moans. He grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, fisting my hair, then pulled harshly. I growled in answer and bit his shoulder hard enough for him to jerk and hiss through his teeth.

“Fuck, baby. Harder. I’m gonna cum.” I gasped, as he pulled my hair back again, this time biting my neck, pulling my skin with his teeth. He chuckled and starting pounding me into the ground. I screamed as I came, my nails scraping down his back, harshly.

He roared and leaned his head back, cumming in me with long spurts, growling every time I milked his cock.

I laughed. “I do love hide and go seek.”

Published 
Written by PrimalChic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments