Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beef Strokin' Off

"It's a game where the prize is participation."

32
11 Comments 11
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It had been a long day. The icing on the cake had been some Karen at the end of my shift practically demanding that I give her even more of a discount on an end table that was on clearance because it was discontinued. No matter how many times I told her I wasn’t authorized to do that, she just kept going on and on. Apparently, everyone else working the floor recognized her, because they all hid until she left in a huff threatening to talk to the manager the next morning.

Assholes.

I didn’t even bother going home before heading to the bar. I needed a drink, and I needed it bad. After a shot and two beers, I finally felt as if I wasn’t going to scream, and decided to head home.

At about the same time as I was thinking about sliding out of my corner booth, I saw a girl slip off a barstool and walk toward me. She was pretty – from what I could see from across the dark bar, anyway – with long dark hair. She was wearing a pink top that was tight enough to show off a nice set of small tits, with another long-sleeved red shirt tied loosely around her neck for some reason. A pair of denim shorts that revealed nice legs completed the picture.

I assumed she was legal, since she was in the bar, but she barely looked eighteen to me. Though she was walking right toward me, I still doubted I had anything to do with her destination. I’m not bad looking, but I was dressed in my blue work shirt and slacks. It practically screamed retail, and that’s not exactly a chick magnet.

To my surprise, she stopped right in front of me and said, “Hi.”

“Hi,” I answered.

“Want a hand-job?”

It’s a good thing I’d finished my drink, because I almost certainly would have done a spit take.

Did she just say what I thought she said? I stared at her in disbelief for a moment, and then asked, “What?”

“I asked if you wanted a hand-job. Interested?”

“Just like that?”

She giggled and sat down opposite of me. “My friends and I are doing the Beef Strokin’ Off.” Apparently, she could tell that I had no idea what she was talking about, so she elaborated. “It’s a contest to see who can jerk off the most guys in a week. I give you a handy, and take a picture of your peen after I make you come. So?”

There’s no way this isn’t a joke or a scam, my inner voice warned.

“You’re cute, so I’ll show you my tits too.”

Much to my amazement, she took a quick look around, grabbed the tail of her shirt, and jerked it up to flash me. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so even as brief as it was, I got a nice look at her perky, somewhat pointy little handfuls.

“If you want a better look...” With that, she stood up.

I couldn’t tell you what was running through my head in the few seconds I sat staring at her. I can tell you that between seeing her tits and her promise to jerk me off, I was hard as a rock.

I slid out of the booth.

She giggled, waved for me to follow, and headed toward the door with her little ass swaying. Right before the door, she waved to three other girls about her age who were sitting at the bar. They all waved back and laughed when they saw me following her.

Outside the door, she turned and walked toward the corner of the building. I followed, but slowed down considerably when I realized she was going to go around the back of the building. I stopped about ten feet short of the corner.

When she realized I was no longer following, she smiled and gave me an impatient wave.

I shook my head and held up a hand. “You know what, that’s okay.” This reeked of a set-up. There was probably some guy waiting to dump something on me, beat the hell out of me, or rob me. I turned toward the road, planning to walk home and look over my shoulder the whole way.

“Hang on,” she said as she walked toward me.

I paused to look back and saw her approaching and pulling her phone out of her back pocket. The screen lit her face as she tapped and swiped. When she reached me, she turned the phone to face me.

It was a picture of some guy’s dick in what I assumed was her hand – dripping cum. She quickly swiped to what was obviously a different, smaller dick. A third flick of her finger revealed dripping dick number three.

I looked away and said, “Yeah, okay.”

“Seriously. It’s just a game. I’m going to show you my tits, jerk you off, and take a picture.” Her free hand slipped between my legs and she let out a quiet squeal when she squeezed my erection. She giggled and said, “Nice.”

She let go of my hardon, gave a brief tug on my belt, and twitched her eyebrows. I fell in step behind her as she returned to the corner of the building.

This is where you get knocked out and they harvest your organs, I thought as I turned the corner, but she was the only one there.

She turned to face me, walked backwards for a couple of steps, and flashed her tits again. I found myself walking faster.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

I felt the same sense of foreboding when we reached the even darker corner at the back of the building. Once again, there was nobody there. She walked a few more feet and waited for me. When I stopped in front of her, she reached for my belt.

She was all business. She unhooked my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, and pulled down the zipper in short order. Then she dropped my pants.

She looked up at me and smiled while pushing my slacks down to my knees. “Oh yeah. I get bonus points for big peens and lots of cum.”

The next thing I know, she’s yanking up her top, and lifting my hand to her breast. I’d barely had time to give it a squeeze before her fingers curled around me.

I grunted when she started pumping her hand up and down my throbbing shaft while looking into my eyes.

“Tell me before you come, okay?”

I nodded while sucking in a sharp breath through my nose.

She maintained eye contact – always smiling – as she jerked me off. Every so often she would lick her lips, or bite the lower one, or giggle. All the while, her hand was pumping, and sometimes twisting. She wasn’t messing around, and she was fucking good.

I squeezed and caressed her firm breasts, and teased the stiff nipples. A few moans mingled in with her giggles.

“God, that’s fucking good,” I groaned.

She scrunched up her nose in an adorable way and stroked me even faster.

It didn’t take long after that for me to start breathing hard. Her soft hand was sliding up and down my prick fast, and she had just the right grip. Her pointer finger and thumb brushed the ridge of my cockhead on every stroke. I knew I was dribbling pre-cum when I felt that sensation grow slippery and more intense.

“Yeah. Come for me,” she said in an excited whisper.

I growled through clenched teeth. That wasn’t going to be a problem. It was a little embarrassing that she was getting me there so quickly, but I resisted the urge to try and hold out. Between the incredible hand-job, her tits in my hand, the sultry look in her eyes, and the thrilling danger that someone could catch us, the itch spread through my dick fast.

“Shit. Gonna come,” I warned her when I was almost to the point of no return.

Using the convenient handle she already had hold of, she turned me slightly so I was facing the wall, and jacked me fast.

“Uh huh. Uh huh,” she encouraged me while the fap, fap, fap sound of her fingers sliding over the ridge of my glans echoed back from the wall.

I stiffened, and grunted into my tightly pursed lips. Then I jerked, trapped an explosive grunt in my throat, and sprayed cum all over the wall.

She giggled and slowed her hand. Two strokes later, I erupted again, and my breath blasted out my nose. Then again, and again.

I was twitching and wavering on my feet when I began to dribble down her hand. I was wholly unprepared for her to once again use my dick as a handle to turn me in profile to the wall. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and squatted down next to me.

I had to put my hand on the wall to keep my legs under me as she dexterously lined up her shot and snapped the picture with one hand.

“I am going to get so many bonus points,” she said as she finally let my sensitive prick go and stood up. “Nice load.”

“Thanks,” I muttered as I leaned my head against the blissfully cool bricks. “You earned it in spades.”

She laughed, slipped her phone back into her pocket, pulled her top down, and then retrieved a bunch of bar napkins from the opposite pocket. She handed me a couple before wiping my jizz off her hand and wrist with the rest.

The sound of a car door shutting in the parking lot out front snapped me out of my post-come coma sufficiently to wipe the cum off my dick.

“You... Uhm... Going to be here tomorrow night?” I asked.

She chuckled. “No. The judges are good at recognizing the same peen, and you don’t get credit for jerking the same guy twice.”

“Oh well.”

She finished cleaning her hand, tossed the napkins off to the side, and said, “Thanks.”

That was it. A second later, she vanished around the corner of the building.

I yanked up my pants – still weak in the knees – and fastened them up. Not feeling particularly good about it, but unwilling to carry around napkins saturated with cum, I tossed mine where she had. It was obvious that there were more there than she’d used to clean up my mess. I wasn’t the first prize that night. Somehow, I doubted I would be the last.

I walked around the side of the building so I wouldn’t be standing next to the evidence, and took a couple of minutes to regain my composure. It still took a lot of effort to start walking home.

A flash of light in my peripheral vision caused me to look back toward the bar when I was out on the sidewalk. It wasn’t much of a surprise to see her and one of her blonde friends leading two guys toward the side of the building. They apparently had fewer reservations than I had, because they vanished almost immediately.

I chuckled, shook my head, and made my weary way home.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments