Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Blind

162
115 Comments 115
21.8k Views 21.8k
980 words 980 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"BOO! I hope you enjoy my scribbles."
Join now to listen to this story

Screeching music deafened me. Wicked darkness blinded me. Indescribable odors irritated my nostrils. I stumbled around disoriented, not knowing which way to turn with the loss of my two most vital senses. My hand squeezed his hand – my only connection in this frightening insanity. Aaron, my boyfriend, was with me.

I had no one to blame but myself. This haunted house was my dumb idea. What can I say? Scary shit drenches my undies.

A couple of someones bumped us in the blackness, causing our locked hands to break. Panic struck me. Alone. I was alone in the dark. My safety net vanished. I opened my mouth but no scream would come. Relieved, I felt his fingers again, pulling me in another direction, away from the chaos.

We were moving too quickly for my comfort. Swinging my free hand, I struggled to touch something ... anything. Finally, my fingers banged against bars. A cage? Before I could decide, a flash of light highlighted a bloody hand reaching for me. Reacting, I shoved my way to lead, dragging him this time. 

When the flashing light disappeared from sight, he stopped us, securing me against him. Fear morphed into arousal as I felt his hard cock denting my tummy through my miniskirt. I needed to touch him! 

After locating his zipper, I freed his cock. Oh, how the mind played tricks when left fumbling in the dark. His cock seemed bigger – longer – thicker. The tip wasn’t where my fingers had expected.

I stacked my hands, stroking him up and down his shaft, twisting, varying my grip and stroke. One focused on his base, while the other massaged his head as if I was juicing an orange. The head-pounding rock music drowned out any response from him, so I relied on my instincts – utterly primal!

Something brushed against my ass. Fleeing again, I dragged him by his cock, bumping into walls in my escape. A pungent odor flared my nostrils before a decapitated form appeared. I screamed, sweeping us right. A sudden spurt of cold air jump-scared me, yet hardened my nipples. 

Out of breath, we stopped again. Our rest was fleeting as a spotlight stalked us, creeping towards us along a wall. His hand pinned me to the wall by my throat as his other lifted my top above my breasts. My eyes locked onto the approaching spotlight as wetness mercilessly flicked my sensitive nipples.

Someone would see us. The light was almost upon us. I absurdly covered my eyes as if that would keep my naked breasts unseen. I guess fear and arousal dulled reason.

At the last second, he pulled us safely out of sight. We were on the move again until we became tangled in something. Strings? Cobwebs? Hard to tell. My free hand fought through whatever, frantically swiping from side to side.

Once we broke free, he was on me in an instant. Pinching my nipples, then digging in my panties, ripping them from my body, and gaining him full access to what he was after. Oh my goodness, his fingers fucked me so good. But, I needed something ... bigger.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

He knew. Without seeing my begging eyes, he still knew. My skirt was raised and his cock stabbed at my lips, hunting for my opening. Mmmm, inside at last! Buried deep and fucking me fast, his heated puffs of breath hit my face. 

Screams echoed. Another flash of light revealed a hideous creature with a chainsaw. Abruptly pulling out, he grabbed my hand and tugged me in yet another direction. With the quick movement, my skirt fell, covering my ass, but what about his cock? Had he hidden it? Was it still out?

I lost track of turns and finally, he stopped. I huddled against his backside, struggling to regain normal breathing. He turned to reverse our positions. In a heartbeat, his cock slid inside me, somehow sensing its way back inside my pussy, despite the black room, or hallway, or wherever we were now. Thankfully, smells of our sex had overpowered the stale air. 

I screamed as loud as I could, hoping he heard this one word – “Faster!” I couldn’t survive being interrupted again … not when I was this close to cumming.

His cock pistoned in and out of my pussy. The force of his thrusts slammed my tummy against an unknown structure. I tried to jut my ass out – to hold my position – but failed miserably. There comes a time during a fuck where your brain shuts down everything else. I stopped worrying about if we were seen. Nothing but the pounding flesh burying itself inside me mattered.

My tummy tightened. My body raced towards the rapturous edge. My world froze … then I came…

My ears could not decipher my screams from the others or the music or hopefully his screams. As my body spasmed, warmth from his spurting cum flooded my pussy, melting the goosebumps on my skin.

He withdrew his cock then drew me back against his chest. His arms enveloped me as he brushed his lips against the back of my neck. We walked hand-in-hand into the darkness with unhurried movements. He steered us with confidence. Somehow, he had figured our way out of this maze. I followed, floating with euphoria from our fuck. 

He stopped us, his lips finding mine before he dropped my hand. Once again, panic attacked me. I, however, was spared a long trauma as a door automatically opened in front of me, flooding my space with light. 

"Babe, there you are!" Aaron yelled from across the room, eyebrows furrowed with worry. "I'm so sorry I lost my grip on you."

With a shocking realization spanking my brain, my feet forgot how to walk. I stood stuck to the floor as he grew closer. My fingers, however, sprang into action, wiping away the cum dripping down my legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments