Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

IPOP

"He can't complain about the service on this late night pancake stop."

58
16 Comments 16
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was about three in the morning when I wandered in. I’d agreed to drive a friend’s car cross-country to his parents’ house, and I was determined to pull it off in record time. After a few hours of sleep to take the edge off, pancakes sounded like just the thing to get me going for another leg of the journey.

The empty restaurant matched the empty streets I’d encountered. The Midwest was nothing like the west coast, where the world didn’t stop just because it was after midnight. The only person I saw as I entered was a brightly smiling, pretty blonde, which was hardly a bad thing.

“Can I show you to a table?” she asked.

“Please,” I answered, smiling back.

I didn’t think much of it when she led me over to a corner farthest away from the front of the restaurant. She gestured toward a seat in a booth, and as I moved to sit down, I realized I wasn’t the only customer.

“Be right back,” my pretty blonde server said.

I glanced over at the woman seated in the booth directly across the aisle from me. She looked to be in her mid to late thirties, and she was hot. A black and gray, business-like dress showed off her curves to good effect. She was wearing black heels, black stockings, and had long dark hair to match it all. She seemed to be absorbed in her phone as she absently brought bits of pancake to her red-glossed lips, so I took advantage of it to get a good look.

My smiling server returned with a menu, flatware, and a coffee cup. As she was sitting it down, I said, “I’ll have a double stack of blueberry pancakes, and coffee.”

“Coming right up,” she said as she returned to the front.

I pulled out my own phone, but I honestly spent about as much time checking out the woman across the way as anything. There was something about the way she moved that was inherently, gracefully sexy. The subtle kick of her crossed leg under the table. The fluid motion of her hand lifting the fork. The dainty way she put every perfectly cut bite of pancake between her lips.

She had me mesmerized.

Even as I was eating, I found it hard to keep my eyes from wandering back to her. Though her skirt reached below the knee, I could still tell she had incredible legs. Her nails were perfectly manicured and painted a red that was slightly darker than her lipstick. She wore a silver ring on her right thumb and a gold, braided chain around her neck. Long, sparkling earrings dangled from perfectly formed lobes.

I was admiring her long, luscious eyelashes when her eyes suddenly cut toward me. She turned her head and lifted her eyebrows in a silent question that hinted at irritation. I quickly looked away and focused all my attention on the last few bites of blueberry pancakes.

I made sure to keep my eyes where they belonged after that. Despite that, I noticed her waving toward our server in my peripheral vision. The blonde approached her seat and then leaned in. As best as I could tell, the older woman was whispering something to her.

Fuck. Probably reporting me as some kind of a creepy pervert, I thought. I picked up my coffee cup to drain it as the blonde returned to the front. Time to go.

To my surprise, I heard the woman next to me say, “Hello.”

I turned toward her and said, “Hey,” so as not to appear rude on top of perverted.

“Late night, or early morning?” she asked.

Taken aback by her friendly tone and the smile that had sprouted on her lips, I stammered, “Uhm... Early morning, I guess.”

“You guess?” she chuckled.

I shrugged. “Maybe a bit of both. Just got a few hours of sleep. How about you?”

“Hmm... Bit of both.”

She slid across the bench, toward the back of the booth, and then nodded toward the spot she’d just vacated.

My brow furrowed, outwardly displaying my confusion. Only a couple of minutes earlier, she looked as if she was going to burn me alive with her stare. Then all of a sudden, she’s inviting me over.

When I didn’t move immediately, she waved her hand in a beckoning gesture and said, “Come on now. Don’t be shy.”

I slid out of my own booth, still not sure whether I was going to sit down, or head up front to pay my check, and then run for the hills. She got me by tilting her head in a flirtatious gesture and biting her bottom lip.

I sat down next to her.

“So, you like what you see?” she asked in a quiet, sultry voice while leaning in close.

Damn, I thought. I don’t know what I expected, but it certainly wasn’t that.

“Because I know I do,” she added before I could answer.

I stiffened and grunted when she reached out and grasped the denim near the button of my jeans.

“Are you crazy?” I whispered in disbelief.

“Maybe,” she said, and punctuated it with a chuckle.

I have no idea how she managed to pop that button open with one hand and those long nails, but she did it.

“What’s life without a little excitement?” she asked while tugging at my zipper.

“You’re gonna get us arrested.”

“There’s nobody else here,” she scoffed while slipping her fingers into the V she’d just created to caress my cock.

It responded predictably.

“Except the waitress, and anybody who’s in the back...” I argued.

“Live a little. You’re too young to be so cautious,” she said, and then moaned as she felt me swelling beneath her fingers.

My conscience and common sense were both screaming at me to run. Unfortunately, my dick was louder, so I sat there, hardening under her touch, with my eyes darting everywhere.

She let out a quiet, excited moan, “Mmmhmm.”

The next thing I know, she’s pushing my underwear down, and fishing my cock out. The bottom of the zipper was biting into my balls when she finished, but her fingers curling around my cock made me forget about it in short order.

“Good?” she asked as she stroked me in her soft hand.

“Yeah,” I breathed, still on the lookout for anyone beyond the window across the way, or approaching from the front of the place.

“Such a hard young cock. I love it.”

“God,” I quietly groaned.

She chuckled and stroked me a little faster.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

Let me tell you, she knew what she was doing. She had me in just the right grip, and her fingers were sliding over the swollen head at the perfect pace. It felt amazing, and I have to admit the danger of her jerking me in the middle of a restaurant made it even better.

Needless to say, my vigilance suffered a little. Not enough to fail to notice the blonde server coming around the corner, however.

“Hey. Hey,” I quickly said under my breath while grabbing her wrist to still her hand and trying to pull my underwear up at the same time.

“Relax,” she said and slid her thumb along the ridge of my cock helmet.

“Look, the...” I began in a harsh whisper. That’s when I saw the blonde was looking right at us and wearing a knowing smile. She licked her lips and twitched her eyebrows as she approached.

“See. Relax,” the older mystery woman with my cock in her hand said.

The blonde reached out and pointlessly wiped our table with a cloth – her eyes focused on my lap. “Don’t mind me,” she said.

I let my hand fall away, and the brunette’s immediately started gliding up and down over my hard cock again.

“Gorgeous, isn’t it?” the dark-haired beauty asked.

“Very,” the blonde agreed.

I wondered if I was still at that fly-over country Best Western, dreaming the whole thing. It certainly felt more like a wet dream than reality.

The older woman then grasped my wrist with her free hand and lifted it to her breast. Those big, firm tits felt very real. I squeezed them, and she rewarded me with a moan.

Like I said, she knew what she was doing. She steadily picked up the pace, giving rise to a tingling heat that spread from the head and down my shaft. Our server stood where she blocked the view from the window and kept an eye on the front of the store – though she focused most of her attention on my lap.

“There you go,” the sultry brunette said as her fingers sliding over the ridge of my glans started to make a faint fap sound. There was a thrill in her eyes and her voice that was absolutely infectious.

I squeezed and fondled those big tits while she jerked me. When I experimentally tugged on her bra, and she didn’t resist, I forced the top of one cup low enough to expose her nipple beneath the dress. She sucked in a shuddering gasp when I pinched the stiff nub between my fingers.

That’s when I noticed that the blonde was caressing her tits with one hand while she continued to pointlessly scrub the same spot on the table with the other. She licked her lips again when she noticed me watching.

I turned back toward the brunette when she released my cock. She only let go long enough to bunch up her dress, revealing a pair of lacy black panties that matched the rest of her outfit. She pressed her hand between her legs as she wrapped her fingers around my dick again.

There I was at the pancake house at three o’clock in the morning with my dick in some strange woman’s hand, and my hand down her top. She was masturbating with a complete lack of shame – and a surprising amount of coordination, considering how well she was stroking me. On top of that, there’s an attractive young blonde watching the whole thing while moaning and fondling her tits.

I was getting there fast. Embarrassingly so. It was so delightfully dangerous and hot that I couldn’t stem the rising itch.

“You’re getting close, aren’t you?” the brunette asked in a steady voice that didn’t seem possible, considering how fast her hand was pumping over my erection.

“Fuck yeah,” I growled as quietly as I could. That’s the moment when I wondered if her thing was making a guy spew cum all over his clothes.

That flash of fearful speculation was pointless, though. Her hand pumped over my throbbing erection for a few seconds more, until I was on the cusp. Then she moved with fluidity and skill that absolutely screamed it wasn’t her first time. She scooted deeper into the booth, leaned into my lap, and engulfed me in her mouth.

She knew how to use that mouth as well as she did her hand.

I clenched my teeth, pursed my lips, and fought with all my might against the grunts and growls trying to escape me. And then I was there.

Our server whimpered quietly when I bucked and pumped hot cum into the brunette’s mouth. Again and again I pulsed, filling her mouth with cream. She took the lurches of my hips without an ounce of protest, even though my cock had to be slipping into her throat. I could feel the rapid blasts of breath from her nostrils as my spurts turned to dribbles. Then I found out why.

The older woman was still masturbating as she sucked me dry, and she whimpered around my cock as she came. She twitched and trembled where she lay in my lap, but kept her lips locked around my still oozing organ.

I stifled my grunts as I grew sensitive, and held onto the edge of the seat with a white-knuckled grip. Finally, the brunette let me slip from her lips – moaning for the entire final journey to the tip.

My head thumped into the back of the booth and I sighed as she sat up, licking her lips.

I was still trying to catch my breath with my dick out and bouncing, but the older woman was already tugging her clothing back into place. She made herself presentable in a remarkably short time. Then, without a word, she stood, squeezed past me, and headed toward the door.

“You might want to...” the blonde said, and then nodded toward my softening prick.

I lifted my ass and winced as I pulled my pants over my still-sensitive cock. As I was zipping up, I had to ask, “What the fuck just happened?”

The blonde smiled, shrugged, and answered, “I like to watch. She likes to be watched. It works for us.” She then sat my check down on the table in front of me.

Still in disbelief, I pulled out my wallet and handed over my card. I might have normally balked at the twenty-five percent tip that was already included in the total, but it was hard to argue with the service that night. She returned a minute or so later with my card and a receipt.

“There’s an online survey on the back,” she said. “I’d really appreciate a good rating.”

With that, she returned to the front.

I got one last smile and a finger-waggling wave as I walked toward the door. I chuckled and shook my head as I climbed into my buddy’s car to set out again.

She got tens across the board on that survey.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments