Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Comers

"He's always late to the party, but this time..."

49
11 Comments 11
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Ethan waved and greeted the few people who were close enough to hear him as he walked into the party. He forced a smile, even though he was once again showing up to a party that had been in swing for hours already. There were already people passed out drunk in the front room, and he had little doubt there were other casualties throughout the house.

He eagerly accepted the beer one of his friends tossed to him, because he needed to catch up fast if he was going to be able to put up with everyone’s drunk ass. Though he wandered through the house greeting people, he was looking for only one. Rochelle had sent him a couple of selfies right before she left for the party, including one flashing her tits.

After a few minutes of looking, he stopped one of his friends and asked if he’d seen her. The look in his eyes wasn’t promising.

He pointed up the stairs, paused, and then said, “She hooked up with some guy. They’ve been up there a while. Sorry.”

Ethen tried to act as if it was no big deal. “Hell with her.”

His friend gave him a fist bump, and Ethan moved on. Though he maintained appearances, everyone was suddenly even more annoying. This wasn’t the first time he’d been talking to a girl, and she hooked up with someone else before he could make it to the party.

Even after a second beer and a few shots, it wasn’t helping. Worse still, he’d scoped out the rest of the girls at the party and realized the prospects were nearly zero. Every girl was either already hooked up, passed out, or an ex he wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole – never mind his.

After getting stuck listening and fake laughing through a ten minute rambling story in the kitchen, he’d had enough. Ethan snatched up two beers from the fridge while the kitchen was momentarily unoccupied, and then snuck out the back door as soon as the coast was clear.

He breathed a sigh of relief, cracked open a beer, and walked away from the house. The party was more or less a bust, but he had to stay a while to maintain appearances. That was going to require a break and a couple more beers. About halfway between the house and the woods out back, he was able to hear the sounds of crickets and frogs over the music. He winced when the music overwhelmed the sounds of nature for a second, knowing that it meant someone had opened the back door.

He was right in the middle of the mowed part of the yard, and under a full moon, so there was no hiding. Ethan sighed and looked over his shoulder to see who had emerged from the house.

He first slowed, and then stopped when it was a girl he didn’t remember seeing inside. She was wearing a white t-shirt and some kind of knee-length black fishnet tights that really drew attention to her legs. She had long brown hair, and she looked hot from what he could see across the distance in the moonlight.

She’d obviously seen him, and she was walking his way, so he waited. When she drew nearer, he could see her black panties peeking through the tights beneath her ridiculously short skirt. Showing off that way presented a distinct and pleasant possibility that she’d come to the party hoping to get laid.

“Hey Ethan,” she said when she reached him. “You had to escape too, huh?”

Her voice and face were familiar, but he couldn’t come up with a name. “Got here late, and everybody was already drunk.”

“Me too. I’ve only been here about ten minutes and I’m already so done.” She rolled her eyes.

“I tried. I’ve been here about an hour,” he said, still trying to place her. It was hard to believe that he didn’t recognize such a hottie.

She must have noticed, because she put a hand on one hip, gave him a crooked smile, and said, “You don’t remember me, do you?”

“I...” He paused, shrugged, and admitted, “No. Sorry.”

She chuckled. “It’s okay. It’s been a few years. Tammy. Tammy Ross.”

Holy fucking shit, he thought. It clicked into place the moment she said her name. She lived in the next town over, and he’d dated her older sister for a few months four or five years earlier. Tammy was barely a teenager at the time. She was anything but now.

“Remember?” she asked.

“Yeah. Oh yeah,” he quickly answered. “So, how have you been?”

“Pretty good.” She looked back over her shoulder and said, “We should probably go hide somewhere before one of those drunk idiots sees us.”

“I was headed for the tool shed,” he said, pointing toward where it stood in the far left corner of the lawn, near the woods. “I thought I’d hide out, have a couple more beers, and then try again.”

Tammy flashed a beaming smile, and said, “Sounds good.”

As they walked, Ethan couldn’t help but notice that her smile remained, but had turned sultry. There was mischief in her eyes as well.

“So, how did you end up getting here so late? I was stuck at work,” he said.

“Same. I hate it. I’m late to every party, and everybody’s already drunk.”

He chuckled. “Kind of kills the mood.” He thought, Take it slow. Dressed like that, she’s probably already had every drunk asshole in the place hitting on her since she showed up.

They neared the shed, and he said, “Someone would have to be all the way out here to see me on the other side, so it’s a good place to chill for a while. You can hear the music get loud whenever anybody opens the back door.”

“Done this before, huh?” she asked knowingly.

“Yep. Too many times.”

“You know,” she said a second later, “I had the biggest crush on you when you were dating my sister.”

Now, this is promising, he thought. “Really?”

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned with unmistakable connotations as they stepped behind the shed, hiding them from view of the house.

“What about now?” he asked as he sat his beers down on the hood of an old riding lawnmower. It was a risk, but if he was reading her right...

Tammy sat her beer down next to his, stepped in close, put a hand on his hip, and said, “Right now I’m so horny I can’t stand it.”

So much for slow.

That was that. A second later, they were engaged in a hungry, tongue-wrangling kiss. Tammy ran her fingers through his hair. He grabbed a handful of her barely covered, tight little ass. She yanked his t-shirt out of his pants, slipped her hand under, and clawed at his bare back.

Tammy pulled away from the kiss with a gasp and said, “I need it – right fucking now.” To emphasize the point, she went to work on his belt.

Ethan took the opportunity to yank up her t-shirt, exposing her breasts. No bra restricted his access to her firm, barely-legal tits, so he took advantage of it. She groaned when he squeezed the left one – her fingers still at work on the fastenings of his pants. They were bigger than her sister’s, and she was certainly freer with sharing them than her older sibling.

When she yanked down his boxer briefs, Tammy let out an excited, “Oh!” She took his cock in hand for a moment, shivered, and then started pushing down her skirt, tights, and panties. She was shaved bare except for a thin strip on her mound.

The tights and entangled panties didn’t even make it all the way to her knees before she spun around and leaned on the handlebars of the mower. She looked back over her shoulder, stepped out of her skirt, and spread her ass cheeks with one hand. Ethan moved in, shoved his pants down to his ankles, and accepted the invitation.

Tammy gasped, and followed it with a moan when his cock slipped between her nether lips and into her canal.

“Oh yeah,” Ethan exclaimed as he pushed his cock deeper. She was tighter than her sister too – and soaking wet. When she leaned a little lower, it gave him a better angle, and he buried his cock to the hilt.

“Oh! Oh, yes,” she whimpered as he pumped his hips, stretching her 18-year-old pussy. “Yes. Fuck me.”

That was another point in her favor. Her sister had been a dead lay. She had barely moved, and seemed to fight every moan and whimper trying to escape her. Tammy was letting out little sounds of pleasure with every thrust, and fucking back at him, causing their skin to clash with loud smacks.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

Her whimpers and moans grew even louder when she reached between her legs to play with her pussy. Play was actually the wrong word, because she meant business. He could hear her fingers thrumming over her clit between the claps of skin on skin and the sounds of passion arising from both of them.

When her shirt slipped back down, covering most of her breasts, he was quick to shove it back up. Since he was bent over her anyway, he grabbed the firm globes and gave her a burst of short rabbit strokes. She rewarded him with a series of yelps, and then followed that up with an aroused laugh when he straightened and dug his fingers into her hips again.

Tammy flipped her hair and looked back over her shoulder. “Oh god. Harder. Fuck me,” she demanded.

“You like that?” he asked as he slammed into her, doing as she asked.

Her mouth was wide open and her expression tight as she cried out, “Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Fuck me hard!”

Ethan pulled back on her hips every time he thrust his forward, driving his cock balls deep. The rocking of her body caused her tits to bounce and swing erratically. She cried out and gripped the handlebars of the mower. Her other hand continued a relentless assault on her clit.

Her voice a tight-throated, squeaky rush of words, she cried, “Oh my god I’m gonna fucking come!”

Ethan grunted in surprise. It hadn’t been more than a couple of minutes, but he could feel her stiffening and twitching. Sure enough, she let out a yelp and lurched as she came.

Tammy cried out in a voice that wandered up and down in pitch, and she jerked uncontrollably. Ethan held tight to her hips, kept thrusting, and reveled in the feeling of her satiny walls clenching around him. The grunts and whimpers passing her lips took on a sharp, almost pained tone after that.

At about the same time as he felt the first hint of an itch in the head of his cock, Tammy let out a final, weepy whimper, and sagged in his grip. He reacted to the uncomfortable tug on his buried erection by yanking her even tighter against him. He wasn’t bearing her full weight by any means, but it took effort to keep her upright. Her left leg was the one part of her body that hadn’t gone limp. It continued to shake for several seconds – her heel erratically tapping on the ground.

Finally, she let out a sound that was almost a sob, followed by a hard gasp.

“Made me come so hard,” she said in a whimpering whisper a couple of seconds later.

Ethan growled and twitched his hips slightly. Tammy’s buttocks clenched, her pussy squeezed tight around him, and she let out a choked off yelp. That made him throb in her tight canal, which in turn set her off again. It took her several seconds to catch her breath.

As soon as she did, she said, “More.”

In service of that request – and the insistent throbbing of his cock – Ethan slid his hands up Tammy’s body to her tits again. He gave them a squeeze, and then said, “Bend over the seat.”

Tammy moaned, let go of the handlebars, and let him turn her while still impaled on his cock. She settled on her left forearm, and reached between her legs with the other hand. A noisy gasp escaped her when her fingers first touched her clit.

“Fuck my pussy hard,” she said as her fingers rubbed over her button.

With her bent low in front of him, that was easy to do. He thrust into her sweet young pussy with a loud grunt. Tammy yelped when his legs slammed into her, and squealed as he withdrew. They were both beyond the point of caring that their vocalizations were growing too loud for the risky location.

If anything, the thought that a house full of people was only about fifty feet away added to Ethan’s excitement. He pounded her with everything he had, jolting her body forward with every collision of flesh. Tammy whimpered and cried out while furiously working her still-sensitive clit.

It didn’t take long for Ethan to know he was in trouble. It was all too much. The danger of someone catching them. Her hot body. Her tight, wet pussy. The sounds of ecstasy bursting from her lips. It all seemed to be coalescing into a hot tickle in his cock that was rapidly growing stronger.

“God. Getting too close,” he barked through clenched teeth.

Her voice beginning to sound strained, Tammy said, “Don’t stop. So close. I want to taste it.”

“Come in your mouth?”

“Y-y-yes!” she answered in a warbling cry.

Determined to make her come first, he closed his eyes to eliminate at least one source of stimulation. He methodically counted the slaps of skin on skin, fighting off his orgasm with every last vestige of his eroding willpower.

He just made it.

Tammy cried out, “Oh! Oh! Oh fuck! I’m coming!” The last word was a barely recognizable squeak that was immediately followed by a wail.

A handful of thrusts into her tight embrace pushed him to the edge. She squealed when he yanked his cock out of her climaxing pussy, took a step back, and held it by the root. Though her movements were stiff and jerky, Tammy pushed up off the mower seat, spun around, and dropped to her knees. She was still coming – betrayed by her expression that was tight with ecstasy and the whimpers that tumbled from her lips.

Those lips wrapped around the head of his cock at the last possible microsecond before he would have sprayed her face with cum. Instead, he erupted with a throaty grunt into her hot mouth.

Tammy sucked hard, taking the bucks of his hips and volcanic eruptions in stride. Her nails dug into the back of his legs whenever an aftershock of her orgasm ripped through her, but she kept sucking.

Ethan filled her mouth again and again. Every surge of semen was accompanied by an explosive grunt – the last few of which were an octave or two higher than the rest. He snapped one hand to her shoulder and the other behind her head, but she was little steadier on her knees than he was on his feet.

Tammy gasped and his knees nearly buckled when she let him slide from between her lips. He stumbled to the side and leaned hard against the mower while grabbing the seat. She cupped a hand between her legs, whimpered, and sat down hard. For a while, all either of them could do was pant for breath while trying to remain upright. Somehow, they both opened their eyes at almost the same time, made eye contact, and erupted into weak, spent laughter.

That’s when they heard it.

Ethan’s post-orgasmic lethargy vanished in an instant when he heard the swell of music that meant someone had opened the back door. Tammy snatched up her skirt while rising. He yanked up his pants while she struggled to pull her tights and panties back into some semblance of decency. He easily finished first, and stepped in front of her as an imperfect shield while she stepped into her skirt and attempted to wrestle it back over her hips.

After a few seconds, Ethan risked a peek around the edge of the tool shed, and didn’t see anyone.

“Is someone coming?” she asked while still wriggling into her skirt.

“I don’t see anyone.”

She breathed a sigh of relief.

Ethan relaxed and turned to watch her straightening her clothing. They made eye contact, and once again laughed. Having apparently decided she was dressed well enough, Tammy stepped toward him and slipped her hands around his waist. He did the same.

“I’m so glad that guy I was supposed to hook up with decided to fuck somebody else before I got here,” she said while leaning her head against his chest.

Ethan chuckled. “Same here. Happens all the time.”

“Uh huh. Her loss.”

“And his – big time.”

Tammy moaned and pressed her body even more tightly against him.

“You want to skip out and head to my place?” he asked while stroking her hair.

“Fuck yes.”

As they walked around the house, avoiding the drunken revelers inside, Ethan glanced at the hottie on his arm and thought, I guess being late to the party isn’t such a bad thing after all.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments