Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Eve Visit

"Little did Todd know that this was a turning point in his life."

18
19 Comments 19
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex

It was a very long day at work followed by an impromptu office party on Christmas Eve. I arrived home at ten forty-five pm. I hate this time of year as it was five years ago my wife, Erin passed away. The house felt cold and empty just as it has everyday since.

Upon entering, I plugged in all the Christmas lights throughout the house. I made sure that the decorations and the tree were up every year, as I know my wife would want it that way. I went to change into my silk pajamas then went to start a fire in the fireplace.

Once done, I went to the wine cellar to retrieve a bottle of Laphroaig Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Then I went and sat in the large leather chair by the fireplace. After pouring myself a glass, I downed it all in one gulp. I lit up my favorite cigar, a Flor de las Antillas Toro. Pouring another glass and smoking the cigar I felt relaxed.

As I poured, another glass there was a knock on the door. Going to answer I noticed that it started to lightly snow. It was the first snow of the year; we were going to have a white Christmas.

Opening the door, there stood Helen, my next-door neighbor. Standing there in only a Santa hat, red thong, red stockings both trimmed in white with red stilettos. Her hands covered each breast, protecting the nipples from the cold as she shivered.

Going to the hall closet to get two comforters, I led her to the fireplace. As I spread one on the floor, Helen removed her shoes. Taking her in my arms, she kissed me on the cheek. “Todd, Merry Christmas." Then slipping the pajama top off, she let it drop to the floor.

I told her to lie on the comforter then joined her covering us in the other one. Holding her close I could feel her stiff nubs pressing into my chest. As I looked at her quizzically, she kissed me passionately while tweaking my nipples. Telling me to relax and enjoy, Helen kissed her way to my chest. As she licked then sucked on the nipples, she was teasing my penis with her nails.

The chill from her body now gone, I removed the comforter as her kisses moved further down. Stroking the shaft while fondling the balls, her lips kissed the head of my penis. Parting slowly, the head disappeared into the warmth of her mouth. The tongue licked the head as she began sucking it. I watched as the shaft slowly disappeared from sight. Her deep blue eyes never wandered from mine.

As her tongue swirled around the shaft, her hand continued to fondle the balls. Several moments later, the mouth slid up the shaft to the head. Helen repeated this faster each time. My hips were thrusting upwards as I screamed out that I was about to come.

Hearing that, she took the shaft in her hand as the mouth released it. Smiling, she placed the head on her breast while stroking the shaft. Every time the hand came up, she would rub the head. Soon the first load of warm cream landed on her breast, the next on her nipple. Quickly moving the penis to the other breast, another load covered the nipple. The final load landed on the breast. Her mouth coaxed any remaining cream out.

Helen came up, laid atop me pressing the firm 36C cup breasts into me. We kissed and I could taste myself as our tongues once again entwined in passion. Moments later, she rose up, straddled me then rubbed my cream into her breasts. Then rubbed what cream there was on my chest into it.

Then moving up she straddled my face, lowered her shaved pussy with the lips swollen. My tongue touched the perineum sending a shiver through her and a soft gasp. Moving her hips, my tongue moved up the slit to the stiff clit. Taking it between my lips, the tongue flicked it rapidly. Her hips moved so the tongue went down the slit once again to the perineum. Helen let out a moan that became louder as we both pinched her nipples.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

Her hips swayed back and forth faster while pushing down on the tongue. She kept this up until the tongue was deep within her pussy. We kept this up until she came, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. Helen moved her pussy down my body, and then took in my penis. I moved her onto her back while she wrapped her legs around me. We moved together moaning and groaning as we came once again. Her sweet nectar bathed my balls while my cream filled her pussy.

While we rested in each other's arms, I reached down and lightly slapped her arse.

"Oooooooh...Todd that felt good."

I slapped her arse again and got the same response. "Helen, do you like spankings?"

Smiling, she said yes though it had been a long time since she had one.

I sat up telling her to lie across my lap as she was going to get one. Moving quickly into position she made sure to spread her legs apart. I rubbed one cheek in a circular motion twice, raised my hand and spanked her twice. I repeated this three more times, each time the smacks became harder. When I finished, the cheek was a light pink. Moving to the other cheek, I did the same. I moved from cheek to cheek doing this three more times for each. Her moans turned to screams of pleasure by the time I was finished.

When finished, her cheeks were a bright pink; the sweet nectar flowed out from her pussy onto my thighs. I gently rubbed the cheeks, letting my fingers touch her pussy.

Helen screamed out, "Fuck my pussy with your fingers now!"

I thrust two fingers into her as she thrashed about. It was not long before her pussy tightened around the fingers as she came. When her orgasm passed I asked, “Why Helen?" as we lay holding each other.

She told me that over the last five years she noticed how much I was changing which was not for the better. I had become a bit reclusive. Not going out much, never dating and she finally decided that she needed to do something. Helen went on to say that, she made her mind up three months ago as to what to do. However, she did not get up the nerve until today.

We kissed and I told her how happy she made me. We stayed in each other's arms until falling asleep. On Christmas morning, I woke to see Helen still in my arms.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas, Helen." I then got up to get a robe for her and make breakfast.

Helen came up behind me as I was making the stuffed French toast. Slipping her arms around my waist, hugging me tight she said, "Good morning and Merry Christmas, Todd."

 

The End

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2013. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments