Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning Surprise

"More spurts of cum flies onto my face, some hitting my chin, the top of my head and my thighs."

29
13 Comments 13
18.4k Views 18.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
His soft flaccid cock slowly grows hard as I stroke it in my hand. He is still sound asleep. He didn't even stir when I took his cock out of his shorts.

I stare at his cock, fascinated at its beauty. His mushroom head tempts me to lick it. My mouth waters as I lower my tongue closer.

One small lick.

He stirs.

I look up, expecting his surprised stare, but his sleeping state lets me know that I am still safe, which makes me bolder.

My hand continues to stroke his now hard cock, as my free hand begins to rub little soft circles on my clitoris. Little moans escapes, as my hand continues to move.

His cock, hard and beautiful, beckons me to take it in my mouth. I lick the underside of his cock and he stirs again, yet, doesn't wake up.

I become even bolder. I suck his cock into my mouth and hear him moan. I look up, but his eyes are still closed. I smile and begin to bob my head up and down as I suck his cock.

I swirl my tongue around the head of his cock and he emits a groan. I take him back into my mouth and bob my head, enjoying the way his cock feels against my tongue. I let my teeth graze along his cock and it jumps in excitement.

My fingers tickle his balls as his cock continues to move in and out of my mouth. I feel his balls tense, and I know that he is close.

I suck his cock harder and faster, wanting to taste his sperm. He groans and bucks his hips, but when I look, his eyes are still closed. I smile and think about what kind of dream he must be having.

Soon, his cum shoots into my mouth, making me squeal with glee. I swallow all he has to offer, then I suck whatever remains off his cock. I grab his shorts and pull it back over his cock before turning to leave.

I get to the door, with the full intent on returning back to my room before anyone hears me, but before I can open it, I get pinned to the door. My heart beats fast and my pussy pulses with need as his hands roughly mauls my breasts.

"You think I'm going to let you go after that?" he asks, his voice husky.

I moan in response as he licks my neck. One of his hand is massaging my breast as the other squeezes my pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. I rest my head against his shoulders and moan softly, grinding my pussy on his hand.

"I didn't realize you were this naughty, Dee. You sexy witch."

"Only for you, Victor," I purr as he finger fucks me.

"Trying to take advantage of your brother's friend while he is sleeping? Why didn't you just stick my cock inside your pussy and finish what you have started?"

"I wanted you to crave and wonder who it could be," I say seductively, as my hips continues to gyrate with his fingers fucking me.

"Get your ass in my bed," he tells me, his voice rough.

He push me towards the bed and slaps my bottom as I walk. My t-shirt comes off and I push my underwear down, kicking it away just before I climbed on the bed.

Knowing that he is looking, I lay down on the bed and begin to rub little circles around my clitoris. His eyes stays fixed on my fingers as if under a spell. He walks slowly towards me, and kneels in front of the bed.

He sniffs my sex and his face is full of ecstasy. He removes my finger and sucks on it, tasting me. He closes his eyes, enjoying the taste, and then all of a sudden, he flings my hand away. His mouth attacks my pussy and I squeal with pleasure, taken by surprise.

His tongue swirls around my clitoris making me push my hips up in desperation for more. He sucks my clitoris into his mouth and doesn't relent when I beg him to slow, making the pleasure more intense.

"Oh Victor!" I moan desperately as I feel my stomach contract, signaling that my orgasm is near. My legs wraps around his neck, keeping him in place as the orgasm hits me. I throw my head back and cover my face with the pillow.

I scream into the pillow as I cum hard, my body shakes as Victor continues to suck and lick my clitoris. My legs loosen around his neck, and I squirm in place as the orgasm fades, but lingers.

"Victor. Oh god, Victor, stop. Stop," I beg, unable to take anymore.

I pull him up and he attacks my mouth with his and kisses me passionately, sharing my juices on his face with me. I moan into his mouth, as he massages my breast.

"They'll be up soon," he whispers.

"I know," I reply, running my fingers through his hair.

"Fuck me, Victor. Fuck me before we are interrupted."

He didn't need to be told twice. He pushes off me and spread my legs wide open for him. The air hits my pussy and I whimper in pleasure, anticipating the moment when his cock will be buried inside of me.

He takes a moment to appreciate the juices leaking down my ass before lining his cock to my pussy. He stares at me softly, full of lust and raw passion. I nod my head and he pushes his cock into me in one hard swift thrust.

My head is thrown back and my mouth opens to scream in pleasure, but as if knowing that I would scream, Victor covers my mouth, muffling the scream. He doesn't pause for a second. His hips pounds into me, making me full of ecstasy.

I moan quietly, my breathing labored as his thick, long cock slowly and forcefully moves inside of me.

MerilynLennon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerilynLennon

His hot breath hits my ear as he breathes deeply, his moans and groans turns me on more. With every thrust he delivers, he forces me into submission, making me want to do everything to please him.

"Dee," Victor moans my name. "God, Dee, you're so fucking hot and tight. Do you like this? Do you feel good too?"

We stare each other in the eye and I nod my head, unable to find my voice.

"No, Dee. I want to hear you say it. You have always been the goody goody two-shoes. Now I have seen how fucking naughty and sexy you can be. Talk dirty, baby. Tell me what you like," he coaxes.

"I like how your cock fills me up, making me feel like I am so full. I like how each hard thrust makes my body tingle with pleasure. I like your beautiful thick cock. I need you, Victor. I need you to make me cum. Make me cum, Victor."

He smiles and kisses me before he lifts himself up, grabbing my legs. He holds onto my calf and lift my legs up, spreading them open wider as he moves his cock in and out of my pussy.

"Oh god, Victor. That feels amazing," I moan, knowing it's what he wants to hear.

The penetration is deeper and I fight to contain my moans of pleasure. My hands fly to my mouth and my teeth bites down on my thumb. Victor continues to move his hips with force that shoots pleasure throughout my body.

"Suck your fingers for me, baby," Victor says to me, slowing his pace.

I stick my index finger into my mouth and moan as I imagine his cock in my mouth instead.

"Oh hell yes," he moans. "Fuck. Damn. Dee you're so fucking exotic."

I purr softly, and take my index finger out of my mouth, bringing it to my nipple and began to tug on it. I roll my nipple between my index and thumb and moan as his thrusting begins to increase again.

"You make me so hot, Victor," I moan, twisting and pulling my nipples.

"I'm going to cum on your face, Dee," he announces. "I want to see the good girl's face covered in cum."

"Do it," I moan. "I want you to."

Victor lets my legs fall, increasing his speed again and begins to rub my clitoris, making me squirm in pleasure. My hips buck up, wanting more of him. He doesn't stop with his clitoris stimulation and doesn't slow his thrusting.

My mouth hangs open as I arch my back, the orgasm is just right there.

"Victor. Victor. Oh, Victor, squeeze my breasts," I beg.

He squeezes my breasts but my orgasm still won't tip over. My nails dig into his arms as the orgasm continues to build, but won't explode.

"Bite me, Victor. Bite my neck. Do it!" I half moan, half scream, desperate for my release.

He complies and bites my neck, making my body go into a frenzy. My toes curl and my nails scratches down his arm. His bite and his rough, deep penetration finally pushes me over the edge.

"Victor!" I hiss, "oh god, Victor! I'm- I'm cumming! Ooohhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Don't stop. Please, Victor, don't you dare stop!"

He continues to thrust his cock into me, letting me ride out my orgasm as I shake underneath him, my face scrunched up. I turn my head to the side to kiss and bite his wrist as I cum down from my orgasm. My heart beat slows and my head throbs as the intense orgasm simmers down.

"Baby," he moans. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my face, Victor," I tell him, urgently.

Victor slips his cock out of my pussy and stands up quickly, lifting me up with him so that I am on my knees right below him. He strokes his cock fast and hard, grunting with pleasure when streaks of cum shoots out from his cock. The first streak of cum hits the bridge of my nose. Using my tongue, I try to catch the falling sperm.

More spurts of cum flies onto my face, some hitting my chin, the top of my head and my thighs.

"You came so much!" I say, excitedly. "Wipe your cock on my face, Victor. Do it."

Victor complies and grabs the back of my head, pulling my hair, and wipes his cum on my face. I moan appreciatively and turn my head, taking his cock into my mouth.

I stare up at him as I take him deep inside my mouth, pushing until it hits the back of my throat. My gag reflex kicks in, but I quickly recover and suck him again. He moans and I lick his mushroom head like a lollipop.

My tongue swirls around his mushroom head, before sucking on it, for any possible leftovers. I pull away and look at him as he collapse on the bed and sighs out in exhaustion. His eyes are still on me as I turn to look at him.

A smile creeps up on me and my finger scoops up his cum off my cheek and I lick my finger sensually, moaning at the taste of him. His mouth gaped open at what I have just done and his eyes stays glued to me as I continued to scoop cum off my face and lick it.

When I am done, I smile, satisfied to see that his cock is now hard again. He pulls me into him and he kisses me, hard. I moan softly into his mouth, ready for another round when a knock at the door disrupts us.

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments