Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Random Act of Blowjob

"Connecting people that want to give blowjobs with people who require one."

22
10 Comments 10
7.1k Views 7.1k
908 words 908 words

Laura knelt in front of him, her bare knees pressed against the cold marble tiles. She reached under his shirt. One, two, three. She could feel the ridges that separated his abdominal muscles – like the photos he had sent. She bit her lip and undid his belt buckle.

None of the men she'd ever slept with had a six-pack. And if the photos were real, none of them had a cock of this size. God, she hoped the photos were real.

He helped her undo the buttons on his jeans, revealing his bulge, tucked discreetly away under his boxer shorts. Laura's heart was racing. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she pulled his underwear down slowly, like peeling a sweet orange.

His muscles twitched ever so slightly when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. He wasn't hard. She pulled his foreskin down and weighed his manhood in her hand. A neatly trimmed cock.

Here she was, getting acquainted with his penis. And yet, she didn't even know his name. Her name wasn't Laura either. She made it up – an appropriately sophisticated pseudonym. But he never asked.

His cock started getting hard in her hand. She could feel it grow into the familiar form – exactly how she remembered it from the photos she'd found only a couple hours earlier on an Internet forum.

She stroked him almost triumphantly. The foreskin would no longer stay over his glans. He was huge and throbbing. She felt his fingers brush through her hair. He wanted her to suck him now.

Laura reached up under his shirt one more time. She rested her palm against his torso and took him in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his girth, she circled her tongue around the top like a praline.

His body tensed. He took a deep breath and let his back rest against the tiled wall.

'Oh my god,' he said and thrust his pelvis just an inch forward.

Laura took him deep inside her mouth, bobbed her head up and down. His size meant that there was plenty of dick still left to play with. She swivelled her hand around, loosening and tightening her grip.


He was holding her hair up. Laura could feel his strength as he struggled to control himself. She hadn't told anybody she was meeting him here. He could have his way with her, and nobody would now.

She pulled his cock out teasingly. 'You're so big.'

A shudder of pleasure rocked his body. He closed his eyes, and she started sucking him again.

He could have his way with her, except she was in charge now. His muscles were nothing against the power she wielded over him.

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

The discussion board was called 'Random Acts of Blowjob.' Laura found it randomly this morning while scrolling through her feed. It was a place that matched people that 'wanted to give blowjobs with people who required one.'

What?

His post was up on the front page, '28[M4F] Well hung in New York City.'

It was completely insane – that a thing like that existed in the first place, and how much the idea of meeting a stranger with the sole purpose of going down on him turned her on. She was good at giving head. And she hadn't done anything wild like that for years.

What sold her, in the end, was the photo. A top-down view of his muscular torso along with his massive cock – the same one she held in her hand right now.

'Ooh, don't stop, baby,' he groaned. His pelvis kept thrusting forward. He was basically fucking her face.

Laura wasn't planning to stop. She placed her hands firmly on his thighs and let his penis slide deeper and deeper in her throat until no more than an inch remained.

'Oh god, oh god!'

His cock started to throb. She wrapped her lips around the tip while wanking him with both hands, letting him pump his entire load in her mouth.

He was breathing heavily, recovering from the blissful orgasm. Laura swallowed and licked her lips, maintaining eye contact. Then she stood up, grabbed her coat and kissed him on the cheek.

'Wow,' he said. 'You're wild.'

Laura threw her hair on one side of her head and smiled. Then she turned around to leave.

'Wait! Can we do this again?'

But the only response he got was the clicking of Laura's heels on the marble floor.

Out on the street, she pulled her phone out to hail an Uber. Madison Avenue was as busy as ever. A long time ago, she used to work in the building on the corner of 34th.

There was a voicemail from her husband.

'Hi, honey. I'll have to stay late to help Michael get ready for the board meeting tomorrow. Can you pick up the kids today? I'll make it up to you, I promise.'

Laura's cab arrived. She hung up without listening to the rest of the message. He always said things like that and went on to spend his Saturdays golfing with his friends in the Hamptons.

She made herself comfortable in the back seat and gave the driver the directions to the school. As the cab drove her through the streets of Manhattan, she thought about what could she and her mysterious acquaintance do next.

Perhaps she could finally introduce herself...

Published 
Written by keyforce9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments