Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slow Shift Changes Pace

"When a handsome customer walks in, she find herself closing her store early for the first time."

10
5 Comments 5
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Her head was resting in the palm of her hand as she leaned over the counter, flipping through the pages of her gossip magazine. Her shop was typically empty from 5pm to 9pm, which afforded her the ability to catch up on the gossip of the rich and famous. She huffed and turned the page in disgust as the brief article praised an actress whom she found to be god awfully boring. The turn of the page brought better musings, as there were a few pictures of a hunky actor in a tank top and boxer briefs that she so adored and fantasized about. The longer she starred, the more vivid her fantasy became.

Imagining herself walk out to him, she would drape her arms around him, as he turned to welcome her with a kiss. Once locked, she imagined her hands running up and down his body, encouraging a more pronounced bulge than what was featured in the mag. Looking around the shop quickly, she bit her lip and brought a hand between her thighs, and began to indulge in her fantasy a little more.

Just then, the faint sound of lone footsteps broke her away just as she was getting into it. Never knowing if they could stop in her shop, she reluctantly eased her hand back to the mag, and turned the page. Looking towards the door-as luck would have it-a man walked in. He nodded, and began to look at some of her corncob pipes. She smiled and watched him quickly graze past the cheaper ones, and right to the top-of-the-line options.

Her smile lingered, as she thought he was a rather handsome young man. As he checked out her selection, she was checking out his toned back and shoulder muscles, which were prominently displayed through his sky blue compression shirt. Her sights then traveled lower, as his round, firm ass was rather prominent as well in his dark grey athletic pants, that weren't skin tight, but very well fitted where the seam parted his cheeks just a little.

A wave of warmth engulfed her, as she continued to check him out. Soon, she became quite curious as to why such an athletic man would be shopping for a pipe. He didn't appear to be the smoking type, and as curiosity dictates, she decided she would ask and find out.

“I'd ask if you needed help, but it seems that you know what you're looking for. Though I wonder-you don't seem like someone who smokes.”

“Not regularly. Well, not cigarettes at least. I used to smoke. I quit five years ago, but only really managed because I started smoking a pipe.”

“Then I guess you haven't exactly quit, have you?”

“Not entirely. I allow myself to smoke a pipe on Sunday, but only for twenty minutes or so. I could never actually quit, until I decided to give this a shot, and it's worked so far. Kind of tames the beast, you know?”

“I'm surprised that works for you! I don't think most people could handle that.”

“Everyone has their own trick. Some keep a full pack unopened because just knowing that they're available, keeps them from smoking. Which I find odd, but it works for two friends of mine. Some people completely denounce it, and become those 'worse than non-smokers, reformed smokers.” he said with a laugh.

“Some people become fitness freaks-which was me for about three years-and exchange one habit for another. My method might be unorthodox, but it works.”

“Well, far be it for me to sway you otherwise. I actually admire your approach. It's bold! Just like your shirt.”

“Thank you. Just killing time before I go to the gym actually. Trying to avoid the crowd. There's this small window of time between the mom crowd, and the 'just out of work' crowd. That's my window of opportunity. You know, this shirt actually has a purpose, it's not just an attention getter.”

“I believe you. But you're not easy to miss. It's a bright color for your tan skin, and it's pretty tight. Shows you off a bit.”

“I suppose it does, doesn't it?”

“M-hm.”

“I know. A man shouldn't flaunt, lest he comes off too cocky.”

“Not at all. I was actually admiring you after you came in. Can't even deny it!”

“Well thank you! I appreciate your honesty. Can't say that I mind being checked out by such an attractive woman! Must be doing something right!”

“I'd say.. you're doing a whole lot right!” she said as she looked him up and down.

“You're gonna make this man blush.”

She knew right there that he was interested. It was obvious, and she had made her attraction to him obvious. She surprised herself, by how open she was. It probably had something to do with what she was thinking about and doing, just before he came into the store. At this point, they were facing each other, and she could see that he had a slight bulge in his pants.

As they sat there in silence, they just smiled at each other, both with half glazed over eyes. The kind of look you have when you know you're about to have sex with someone for the first time.

“You must go to the gym yourself. You look stunning in that outfit! Those leggings compliment you quite well!”

“Thank you! I bet they'd look better on you! I mean, those pants are close enough, and they look great on you!” she said playfully.

“I'm actually wearing a pair under these pants. Helps to keep the muscles warm while I jog.”

“Really? Maybe we could put my previous statement to the test then?”

“Well, you see, they're white. No modesty, and I'm sure no one would appreciate that sight just walking in here.”

“We could step out back then.”

The mood turned serious. They found themselves in silence again, sizing each other up. Would they actually go for it? He warned her of how explicit they were, and could she handle herself? She was already aroused before he came in, but it would at least be better material than a picture in a mag. She wanted him to take her up on it. Show her how brave he was, and she now had it in her mind to reward him if he did.

“Like, right now? You really are curious, aren't you?” he asked hesitantly.

“Oh, honey. As curious as a naughty woman can be.” she said in a soft tone.

“Alright. But you have been warned. These leave nothing to the imagination.”

She started walking to the door just behind the counter. She pulled it open, and leaned against it with her arms behind her back. She nodded her head in it's direction, and he took that as the last cue that she was serious about it. He cleared his throat, and walked into the back room.

There were boxes just about knee high, lining the wall to the right. On the left was a stand-up, full-length mirror.

“Every store here that's owned by a woman, has one of these. We have to make sure we look good for business. So, here's where we'll judge. Once you pull down those grey pants, we'll stand with our backs to the mirror. I'll decide who's ass looks better. Then, we'll stand sideways for the silhouette.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Then we'll face the mirror.”

“Ok. Should I just?”

“Yep. Pull them down whenever you're comfortable. Or ready. Though you seem to be on your way to being 'ready'”

“You noticed that, huh?”

“You bet! Besides, the more detail given, the better your chances of winning!”

He slid his pants down slowly, knowing she'd be checking out every inch that came into view. By this point, they both knew what was going to happen, or what could happen, and they were enjoying the possibilities.

“There we are. Pants down.” he mused.

“I'll be right back. This may be a longer process than I thought. Who am I kidding? I didn't even think you'd agree to this.”

“Where are you going?”

“To pull down the gate and close the store.”

“What if you get another customer?”

“Are you buying a pipe?”

“I was going to, yeah.”

“Ok then, good enough. I wouldn't want our little contest here to get needlessly interrupted.”

A few minutes went by until she came back, and by then, he had taken off his shoes, and placed his pants on top of them.

“I figured it would be best not to trip over my pants, so I took them off.”

“Smart. Well, you know? Maybe you should just stand facing me, with your back to the mirror. That way, I can get an easy view of your front and back at once.”

“That's fine by me.”

“God! I love how agreeable you are! Ok. Stand straight up, hands by your side. Good.”

“Your ass definitely looks better in these than mine. Nice muscle tone in the the thighs. Yes! Your front profile is definitely sexier than mine in leggings. To be fair though, my leggings have a liner. So even though I'm not wearing any panties, you can't see any definition. You on the other hand, have no liner, and also, no underwear underneath. You were right! I can see every single detail of your package: everything! Unfair advantage I'd say.”

“I'd say that you have the advantage here.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Well, I'm as good as naked here. You're still well covered.”

“Gosh. You're right! How about we even this up.”

“Yes! How do you propose we do that?”

“Take off those leggings and take a seat on those boxes, and I'll take off mine.”

He didn't say a word. He slid them down to his ankles and stepped out of them, facing her the entire time. He walked past her slowly, taking a seat where she had pointed, and removed his shirt.

“I never said to take off the shirt.”

“What would be the purpose of keeping it on?”

“None.”

“Your turn.” he said with a devious smile.

She walked right up to him, and took his hands. She placed them on the waist band of her leggings and started to tug them down with his hands. She let go when he continued on his own, and stepped out of them as they hit the floor.

“I think you may have won the frontal part of this.” he said as his eyes followed her well trimmed landing strip.

“I'd accept that but, yours looks divine.” she said as she pushed him back and straddled his lap.

“I guess we'll just have to decide by who feels the best. Whether you in me? Or me on you?”

She leaned forward, and supported herself by putting her hand on the middle of his chest, and locking her am. Her other hand grabbed his hardness, and put it right in place.

“Are you ready to see who feels best?”

“God, yes!”

She slid his head back and forth, lubricating them with her eagerness. She gave him a few strokes, just before she began her descent onto him.

“Now. You judge on tightness, and I judge on how well you fill me up,” she said with mild concern that she might not be able to take him, making her lose by default.

She wasn't about to lose, nor was she about to let this opportunity pass her by. She tested the waters by slowly dipping down onto his head. She could tell it would be a very tight fit, but given how wet she was, knew she could squeeze him in.

“Mm.”

“God dammit, you win! It feels like you're entering my stomach!” she said as she was fully seated.

“I've never felt a woman hug me like this. I think... you win!”

She sat straight up, knowing this would allow her better leverage to work him. His presence inside her was vivid, and she loved it. She slowly rose, and slowly slid back down. She usually had to worry about a man popping out of her if she got too carried away, but there was seemingly no end to his length.

As her body adjusted to him, she started to rise and fall faster. Their moans were growing louder, and louder, as she took this man as she had so desperately needed. She reached back and cupped his balls. She wanted to hold them, as this act is quite sensual to her, but to also know when he was going to cum. Even though she was pleasured to had broken her streak of celibacy, she also wanted to win. Silly as it was, she knew that if she clenched herself around him as he was getting ready to cum, she'd certainly win this contest.

Just the thought of how well she played this young man, and how good he felt as she rode him like a wild stallion, was sending her over the edge. Sweat was coating her skin, as her orgasm started to grow in a way she hadn't experienced before. This white hot, icy cold sensation would shoot through her body every time his cock met the very depth of her. Soon, a swirl of colors flooded her vision, and she screamed in pure, utter pleasure.

Trying to catch her breath and strength, she began working him again. As her vision began to normalize she could see that he was lying flat, and his expression was like he was viewing the gates of heaven with his eyes closed. His arms were barely locked enough to help hold her up, and they flinched every time she sunk back down onto him.

Remembering that she had a contest to win, her hand found it's way back to his balls, where she cupped them once more. The tension in his arms was consistent now, and his face was turning beat red. She felt his sac begin to lift, and she clenched as hard as she could around his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

“Uh-uh-uh! OH!” he grunted and screamed as he came.

He shot straight into a sitting position, as she did her best to keep riding him. Her rhythm was timed to where she could feel the force of his cum shoot out, just as she sat back on him, which sent her into a mini-orgasm, moaning once more. She felt one of his legs shoot straight out, and knew she had won.

She buried him as deep as she could within herself, and slowly gyrated her hips. She wanted more of him. She did enjoy toying with his over-sensitive cock, by lifting up slightly every few rotations of her hip, and watching his whole body twitch and tense until she sat back down.

As they regained their composure, she leaned down to him and gave him a kiss.

“I won.” she said breathlessly.

“Mmm, well played.”

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments