Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures on the Golf Course- Part II

"You never know what kind of adventure can be found on a golf course. . ."

5
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I loved living life on a golf course, so much so, that one day I snuck out on to a local course, real early, borrowing an unattended cart from the club house. The wind in my hair felt good and I was in a good mood as I drove along the golf path.

I stopped on a vista overlooking one of the long fairways. The sun was just peaking over a tree-line in the distance. I closed my eyes and slid a finger under the elastic of my underwear, just under the confines of my short mini-skirt, gently rubbing the outer confines of my pussy. I was horny as I could be.

In the distance, I saw a cart rolling along the cart path and as it approached where I sat, pleasuring myself, and I quickly realized it was one of the groundskeepers. I wondered silently to myself if he would be offended at the sight of me pleasuring myself.

I was in a funky mood, so I put my legs up on the front of the golf cart, spreading them slightly apart, just to see how he might react as he approached. He had to slow down to get past me and I knew my intention flash would not go unnoticed.

“Buenos dias,” I called out as he slowed. I had my skirt pulled up high enough to insure he would get a good view of my private area. He smiled as his cart pulled up, just to the left of mine, and slowed.

Is everything OK?” he asked with a strong Hispanic accent.

“Yes,” I replied, “I am just enjoying the morning.”

He was a young fellow with dark skin, and very muscular. His jet black hair was closely cropped and his dark brown eyes were mesmerizing. I imagined him wrapping his muscular arms around me and pulling me in close.

“I’m sorry,” he remarked, “but I need to turn on the sprinklers.”

I smiled and backed my cart up slightly, to allow him to pass by me.

“If you stay here,” he dutifully remarked, “You might get wet.”

“I am already wet,” I replied. He didn’t seem to catch my innuendo. He stepped from his cart and repeated,

“You’re going to get wet if you stay here.”

I backed my cart up and stopped.

“How about here?” I inquired.

He shook his head back and forth. I crooked a lone finger and motioned for him to step over to where I was seated on the cart. He looked around and then stepped over to the cart where I sat, my legs spread. I put a lone finger over my pursed lips and shushed him. As I did, I pulled my skirt higher and rubbed my hand over my pubic region.

“No, no, no,” he replied. I stood up and unzipped the zipper of my skirt, allowing it to fall the ground.

“No, no, no,” he again replied, as I bent over and retrieved it, placing my skirt in my cart. All I had on at this point was a very wet pair of low cut, black see-through panties and a tight-fitting top. I silently stripped off my top, baring my perky 38D breasts.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked, looking at him.

“Uhh, si, si," he finally stammered out, shaking his head up and down.

I stepped over to where he stood and slipped my hands under his polo shirt.

LindaGraham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaGraham

I pulled it up and over his head, revealing his hairless and masculine chest. I leaned forward and gently kissed each of one of his nipples, and then took each one of his muscular hands and placed them directly on to my exposed breasts.

I dropped to my knees and tugged at his blue jeans. He unsnapped the front button and I pulled them down past his knees. I fished for his cock and was surprised to find that he had one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. It literally, had to be almost eleven inches in length.

I took his cock my mouth. There would be no way I could deep throat him, so I didn’t even try. He moaned as I wrapped my lips around the end of it and worked it into my mouth. He was not only long, but thick as well.

It didn’t take long and I knew he was ready. I slipped my black panties off and spread my legs as I sat back on the bench seat of the golf cart. He silently slipped the tip end of his cock up to the edge of my pussy and worked it back and forth.

I shook as he pressed his cock into my pussy.

It felt like he was going to rip me apart, but he didn’t. His cock filled every crevice of my dripping wet pussy. I dug my finger nails into his chocolate-colored skin, even as my body trembled. I couldn’t hold back and I flooded him with my womanly juices, as I moaned loudly enough to probably wake up every wild creature in the area. A dog barked in the distance.

He was pumping his huge cock into me, as fast as he could, grunting with each stroke.

I could tell he was going to cum, because his balls tightened up. Suddenly, he lowered his head, his butt tightened and he shot his load, deep inside of me. I shook and shook and shook, as he pressed his short masculine body against me, thrusting his tongue into my open mouth. There was no holding back.

He took a step back, his still stiff cock glistening in the juices and cum from my pussy. I dropped to my knees and licked him clean, as he held on to my head.

I wiped with my mouth with the back of my hand and smiled. The sight of his hard body, his dark-skinned body, sent shivers down my spine.

“You can turn on the sprinkler systems, now,” I replied, slipping back into my panties and donning my short skirt and form-sitting top.

He slipped back into his clothes, not saying a word. He bent over and turned on the sprinklers and we watched them roar to life down the fairway and on the t-box.

I drove off in one direction and he went in another direction. I made my way back to the club house and as I sat out on the veranda, drinking a cup of coffee, I saw him driving by. I waved and he waved back, tipping his head in my direction. 

You never know what kind of adventure can be found on a golf course.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments