Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another boring day

"What happens when a salesman comes to call."

10
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
553 words 553 words
Another boring day ahead was the thought going through her head as she loaded the dishwasher again, that was until the salesman arrived at her door. She stood at the door listening to him for at least ten minutes, when suddenly the sky grew black and the heavens opened.

She quickly ushered him inside and helped him remove his soaking wet jacket, both of them laughing at his predicament. She hung up his jacket then offered him a seat on her luxurious black leather sofa, this he accepted without hesitation. She then walked into the kitchen to make them both a hot drink. She was just about to turn around to ask him what he would like to drink when she felt his presence behind her.

She was startled by his sudden closeness and he gently touched both her arms to acknowledge her surprise. She then turned around and they both grabbed each other and began to kiss very passionately, she could feel how much this was pleasing him. She then lowered her hand and began to rub his crotch, which resulted in him increasing the intensity of his kisses. This made her aware of the very moist feeling she had between her legs.

She took his hand from her and guided it into position. Gently he began to rub her making her squirm with delight, then he quickly put two of his fingers inside of her making her gasp in surprise. He then began to maneouvre his fingers in and out for what seemed like an eternity to her. He stopped very suddenly and dropped to his knees.

He quickly lifted her dress, revealing her panty-less bald pussy. There was now a feeling of urgency building up inside him.

KimberlyHall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyHall

He thrust his tongue deep into her, causing her to moan very loudly with the pleasure it was giving her. She could feel the result of his aggressive tonguing taking over her body, resulting in her reaching orgasm very quickly and squirting her sweet juices all over his face.

He stood up and she began to lick her juices from his face. Satisfied with her own experience, there was still the matter of his engorged manhood to take care of.

She unzipped his trousers and inserted her hand to gently ease out his penis. She was desperate to have him and engulfed him quickly, and much to her amazement managing to take all of him into her mouth. She began to suck slowly at first, then very quickly, increasing the frequency of her actions. Much to her disappointment, it did not take him long to come, his warm explosion a welcoming but all too sudden feeling in her mouth.

She slowly removed her mouth from him, savouring the taste of him on her lips. She rose from the floor, only to again be grabbed by him, he forcing himself on her, allowing him to share in their pleasure.

Pleasantries exchanged, they return to the lounge to talk contracts, direct debits etc.

He glanced at his watch, without realising it, he had been there for almost 2 hours. His next appointment now running an hour behind schedule. He had to think of a way to make himself super efficient in all aspects of his work.

She signed on the dotted line, a very satisfied customer!!

Published 
Written by Bethany1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments