Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath Time Quickie

"A relaxing bath turns into a good old fashioned hard fuck."

6
2 Comments 2
23.4k Views 23.4k
714 words 714 words
My Wife and I recently got a new bathroom with a lovely big roll top bath. After having it for several months we finally got round to using it together.

It was a Sunday evening after a tiring weekend spent rushing around seeing people and getting various jobs done. After all that we needed to relax, so a bath was in order. My wife went to run the bath and I cleared and washed up the remains of dinner.

I arrived in the bathroom to a naked wife and nearly full bath with lots of bubbles. I tested the bath water. It was extra hot, just the way I like it. So hot it makes your feet feel like they are burning when you first get in. That way you can lie there for ages before the water gets cold.

We both slipped into the bath, one of us at either end. We lay down on our backs, bum to bum. My wife's legs apart with knees bent, my legs over her hips also with knees bent. We lay there chatting and relaxing for a good 15 minutes or more. It was not sexual at all at that point.

After resting we got on with the washing. My wife went first, she stood up soaped up and then rinsed down with the shower head. She then got out the bath a I stood up to do the same. As I was soaping up my wife grabbed my limp cock and balls. “Make sure you wash these well” she laughed as she started to rub the soap over them. I smiled and continued soaping up my body. I pushed my wife's hands off my cock, sat down again and slid into the water to get the soap off. When I stood up again my cock was nearly fully erect. “Look what you've done now!” I said.

My wife grabbed my cock again and bent down to give it a a long lingering suck. My dick instantly went fully erect, with my balls tightening. I pushed my wife off my cock and got out the bath, giving her a hard tonguing kiss. “Bend over the bath.” I said.

DeliciousDeea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeliciousDeea

My wife obliged as my hand ran down her back and over her bum cheeks. As I moved my hand over her bum I gave her ass hole a quick little rub before moving my fingers further down to her wet cunt. After a quick test, I could tell it was wet enough for my shaft.

As I went round behind her, my wife spread her legs knowing what was coming. I grabbed my cock, aligned it with her hole and pushed it in. I quickly started thrusting and my wife started moaning. I grabbed her hips to pull her onto my cock as I thrust. Her wet hair was flicking around as I banged her. The deep fucking was getting my cock all the way in her, right to the base, making it feel exceptionally good. This was not going to last long.

I slapped her arse a few times getting into the hard fuck. The orgasm was already building and my wife's moaning was helping it along. Having not had time to grab a condom from the bedroom I knew it was time to pull out. I pulled out and wanked my cock two to three times to bring on the climax. I unloaded my cum on my wife's newly clean arse in ball tightening spurts. The room swam a little from the orgasm and the left over heat of the bath. I grabbed the edge of the shower cubical behind me to steady my self as I watched my cum dribble down across my wife's bum and arse hole. Nice!

My wife stood up and I gave her a kiss. She then stepped back into the bath to rinse the cum off with the shower head. “That was a good surprise fuck.” I said.

“Yes it was,” my wife replied, “You may have to finish me off later once you have recovered.”

“Any thing you want, any where you want Baby” I replied with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed my true quickie fuck story. Let me or solabubbles know if you did.

Cuntosaurus the Great

Published 
Written by cuntosaurus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments