Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consignment shop treasure

"A bit of haggle leads to a hell of a good time"

9
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Who doesn't love a good bargain? Dickering to seal a deal. I do, so I'm often visiting small antique stores, thrift stores, and flea markets looking for stuff, and then trying to get it for less money. Sometimes I know what I want, other times I stumble across something rather unexpected and snap it up. That's what led me to a little consignment shop next three towns away. I was browsing Craigslist when I saw an advertisement for a steamer trunk. I wanted but didn't really need a trunk, and since I didn't recognize the dealer's name or address I jumped in my truck and headed over to take a look at the place.

Sandwiched in between the gas station and a pizzeria was the store. Nice little place. A cowbell on the door announced my arrival.

"I'll be right out," a woman's voice called out from somewhere a few seconds later.

"No rush," I yelled back and started to browse.

The store was chilly, like someone forgot to turn on the heat. I saw pretty much what I expected to see in a store like this: chairs and furniture from different decades, metal advertising signs, old bottles, toys, some clothing no one will likely ever wear again, and a Coke machine so faded that it must have spent its working life outside. What I didn't expect was the beautiful woman who came out of the back room.

"Hi, I'm Kelly," she said. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I was sorting some stuff I just picked up."

She was in her mid-twenties, with blue eyes and long brown hair. Pretty. Rings of all sizes on every finger. Her figure was hidden by a bulky black down coat and baggy grey sweat pants.

"Not a prob," I smiled. "Just checking things out here. I saw a couple of your classified ads online and came by to look around."

"Great," she said. "We do all of our advertising there. What are you looking for?"

I told her about the trunk I saw, and followed her over to a three-door armoire that could use a good restoration. Sitting on the ground was the trunk, partially covered by a quilt and a rotary dial phone and a toy army truck. As Kelly squatted down to move those things away I was treated to a glimpse of her butt crack.

"Looks nice," I said. Before she could say anything the phone rang. I watched as Kelly got up and walked away, suddenly aroused by the nice way her hips moved. How easily the mind starts to daydream. Anyway, I knelled down and spent a couple of minutes looking at the trunk. It wasn't anything special, but it was in good shape. I was also thinking about Kelly, of course. "Nice butt," I muttered to myself aloud.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Kelly asked.

I didn't realize she had finished her call and was standing behind me. "Uh," I stammered as I stood up. "Nice, but, not sure if it's what I want. And it's priced a bit on the high side, I think. How much wiggle room do you have?"

"I always have room to wiggle." She smiled. Mischievously?

"Okay then," was all I could say. Was she flirting with me to make a sale? I'm fine with that. As I looked into her eyes I said, "There is at least one other thing I'd like to get a close look at." I pointed to an old oil company sign hanging high on the wall.

"Sure," she said. "Let me get my ladder."

I didn't really want the sign. I just wanted her to climb the ladder. A real cheesy/cheeky way of checking her butt out again, but...

"Okay, here we go," Kelly said.

As she took a couple of steps up the ladder I gave her ass a good long look. The perv in me wanted to yank down her sweat pants, but I opted for the more safe move of grabbing the ladder for stability.

"Thanks," she said. "I'm always afraid I'll fall off this one day."

Kelly had some trouble getting the sign off the hooks, giving me an extra minute or so to imagine what's under her sweats. Eventually the sign came loose, and Kelly grabbed onto my shoulder for support as she stepped down. It wasn't a bad sign really. The porcelain was cracked in a few places and there was some rust in spots, but it was nice and the more I looked at it the more I liked it. I was thinking the same about Kelly, in that horndog sort of way. It's been nearly a year since I was last with a woman, and wicked thoughts were going through my mind.

We carried both the sign and the chest to a large round table she has behind the tall counter. I let her walk ahead of me. You can guess why.

"All right," she said. "What are you thinking?"

"Well, so far everything looks great, but..."

Kelly had the price tags in her hand. "...but, you don't want to pay the five hundred these two tags add up to, right? Okay. I'm willing to deal."

"Well, I was thinking more like three hundred for both."

She took a deep breath. "No, can't do that. I have wiggle room, but I can't wiggle that much."

I got momentarily distracted and started to think about her wiggling. I wondered what her ass looks like. I wonder...

"Look," she said, snapping me back into reality. "I think the math is easy. You're at three hundred, I'm at five. So how about we meet in the middle? Four twenty-five."

I laughed out loud and she smiled a beautiful smile. "I think your math's a bit off there."

"Can't blame a girl for trying. Four hundred?"

"Four is pretty steep, but ok," and I handed over the cash.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Deal done, I decided to take a big risk. "There is one more thing I'd like to see, now, but I'm not sure it's available or possible."

She waited for me to continue. My heart was pounding.

"I'd really like... I want to see your buns, your butt. Without your sweats on."

There. I said it. If she was shocked, or angry, or furious at me, she didn't show it. She just stared at me with those beautiful eyes. I gulped. The silence lasted only seconds, but it felt like hours. I was finally put out of my misery when Kelly gave me a hint of a smile.

"I knew you were checking me out," she said. "I saw you in a mirror when I was up on the ladder."

"Guilty," I said.

Kelly smiled and turned around. She didn't say a word. I instinctively looked down as her hands ran over each cheek, and without any hesitation she wiggled the sweats around her hips and they fell to her ankles. Her cheeks were nicely shaped and essentially uncovered by the baby blue thong she was wearing.

"Beautiful," I said.

She turned her head to look at me. "As nice as you hoped?"

"Waaayyy better. I could look at you all day." She laughed. Just then the phone rang, and I thought that would be the end of it. But the only move Kelly made was to answer the phone. She was letting me look as long as possible. I grabbed a chair from the table and sat down as close to her as I could. As high as the counter is I doubted anyone could see me.

As she held the phone with one hand and talked business, Kelly caressed her ass with the other. I was sitting so close I could start to smell her womanly scent. Daring to go a step further, I reached out and cupped her other cheek.

"Can you hold on a moment, please," Kelly said to the caller. Damn, I crossed the line, I thought. End of the show.

I was wrong. Kelly covered the phone with her hand and whispered to me, "Both hands," then continued with her call.

I must be dreaming, I thought to myself, but I wasn't going to stop until Kelly said so. For several minutes I softly massaged, rubbed, and patted Kelly's ass and hips. She softly gasped and got onto her toes one time when I lightly dragged my fingernails up the back of her legs.

I decided to press my luck a little further. I leaned in and gave Kelly a kiss on her left cheek. She responded by arching her back slightly and pushing her ass closer to my face. I didn't need any other encouragement and started kissing and licking her all over. Right cheek. Left cheek. Around her hips. Up and down her legs. I buried my face into her crack.

"I've got to go," I heard Kelly suddenly say to the caller. "Someone's coming. See you soon."

She let out a big moan a second after the call ended. "Oh. My. God. That feels sooooo good," she said, holding onto the counter with both hands as an orgasm rippled through her.

Kelly's scent was driving me crazy and I could see a dribble of juice coming from her pussy. I had to taste her. "Turn around," I said. I grabbed the waistband of her panties, pulled them down to her ankles, and buried my face into her moist mound.

"Fuck yes," Kelly said.

Kelly was quite a sight! Anyone looking through the window from the outside would see a woman behind the counter wearing a large black coat with her back to the door. From my view she was naked from the waist down to the ankles, and she tasted tangy and delicious! I grabbed her ass and held on tight as I gave her pussy nice long licks and sucked on her clit.

All this time my cock was straining in my jeans, that is until Kelly said the magic words, "Pull out that cock and fuck me!"

I shot out of the chair and undid my belt and jeans in seconds. My cock sprang to attention. Still fixated on Kelly's ass, I led her over to the round table and got behind her. The head of my cock found her wet opening instinctively, and a second later I was buried deep inside her.

"Fuck," Kelly said again. "So fucking good."

"God yes," I said, as my hips slapped into her hers with that distinctive wet popping noise. I knew I wasn't going to last very long so I made every stroke count.

"I'm cumming again," Kelly said panting. "Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum. Ohhhh god."

I couldn't last another second, and as Kelly came my cock and balls erupted, shooting my load of cum into her. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and releasing me, milking my cock for every drop.

Spent, I slapped her lightly on the hip. "What a sexy ass."

- - - - - - - 

It took a couple of minutes for me to get the sign and the chest secured in my truck; then I went back into the store to say goodbye. I stopped in mid step when I saw a man and a little boy with three bags of hamburgers and fries sitting at that same round table Kelly and I had used a few minutes earlier. Where did they come from so quickly?

"Honey," Kelly said to the man, "This is the gentleman who just bought the trunk and sign. I gave him a special deal."

"How do you do," the man offered his hand. "Thanks for coming."

"No problem," I said. "The way that your wife deals, I'm sure I'll be back again."

Published 
Written by ConnMan38
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments