Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deadlines and Dares

"He knew how to relieve my stress, and I was ready for the distraction."

8
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Deadlines. That will be the death of me, I think as my fingers fly over my laptop. Words pour from spiral notebooks, post-its, and envelopes, forming long prose of fantasy and adventure on the screen. And the deadline is next week…so close and so distressing. Am I even ready? I have no clue.

I dig through the papers on my desk looking for amendment fifteen of Part Three, Chapter Twelve, when the doorbell chimes. I groan, setting my laptop on my oak wood desk before storming over to the front door and throwing it open. Blue playful eyes gleam down at me as my anger dissipates.

“Oh…hey Danny. I wasn’t expecting you,” I murmur, running my fingers through my ruffled auburn ponytail.

He stands a foot over me, his broad shoulders engulfing the doorway and making me feel vulnerable, yet protected at the same time. He wears a dark blue shirt, jeans, and a cheeky smile on his lips.

“Last I heard from you, you sounded like you might blow up the neighborhood so I thought I’d stop by. You have the worry brow, are you okay?” he replies, as he slips past me and into my studio.

I shut the door and wander back over to the massively cluttered desk.

“Deadline. Fifteenth,” I reply, as I flop into my chair and sip at the extremely bitter coffee in my mug. Did I make that recently? I shrug to myself and down the rest, needing the caffeine buzz to get me through the night. I glance over at Danny, admiring his chiseled chin, chiseled body, and charming personality. A friend introduced us months ago, and ever since we have been getting close. My chaotic personality and obsessive novel writing just gets in the way. Luckily, he lets me ignore him as I dig through the papers, still looking for that amendment. Was it on a napkin or an envelope?

“Earth to Meg,” he mumbles, causing me to look back at him and his grin. “Did you even hear what I just said?”

“No, not at all. I’m so sorry, Danny. I’m just extremely stressed right now, and you know I get super tunnel vision when I’m like this,”

“Oh I know,” he chimes, smiling lightly at me, “You dropped that napkin though when you were digging. It’s important I assume?”

I look at the flimsy, ink stained napkin and laugh. Amendment fifteen dangles from his long calloused fingers. Why didn’t I notice how attractive he was before? Heads in the gutter, I think with a sigh, It must be the romance.

“Thanks, Danny. That is exactly what I was looking for,” I mumble, sliding the paper from his hand.

“You should take a break. Re-calibrate that wonderful mind of yours,” he says, as I turn away from him and get back to the words on my glowing screen.

“I would,” I mutter, typing in the amendment, “Except I need to finish this. Like now,” Large warm fingers stroke my shoulders, kneading out the taut muscles. I purr with satisfaction, rolling my head forward.

“You’re too stressed. Take a break with me,” he quietly says, his deep voice soothing my ruffled feathers. His hands run down my arms, back up, and then lower on my back, working the knots between my shoulder blades. Through all of this, I keep typing.

“Too busy, Danny,” I hesitantly say, as he leans down, kissing my neck lightly. Now, we had shared a few heated make out sessions before, but he has never done anything as soft and gentle as this, and it has me melting inside. Add his hands groping my breasts, and I am putty in his touch, “Danny…” I moan, wanting him to stop and continue all at the same time. Suddenly, he spins me to face him, a seductive smirk worming its way over his face. He leans over my chair, his lips right above mine.

“I’ll make you a deal, Meg. If I get you to cum in the next five minutes, you will stop for the night to spend it with me,” he chimes, his breath teasing my lips as I scoff.

Bunny_sofi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunny_sofi



“I’ve never cum so quick in all my life. Good luck with that one,” I retort and he chuckles lowly, the sound one of pure masculine challenge.

“You’ve never been with me,” he counters and I roll my eyes. “I promise that you’ll cum in five minutes, and you’ll love every minute of it,” he adds, dropping his head so that his lips capture mine.

I kiss him for a few seconds before pulling away, turning away, and grabbing the laptop.

He starts laughing, “Really?”

“I never said that I’d focus just on you,” I reply, “You may proceed if you wish,” The leaves began to tun—my keys fly out of my reach as Danny slips the computer away from me, “Hey!”

“Eyes on me,” he orders, and for some odd reason I obey, resting my head on the chair back. He grins, kisses my neck, and slips his fingers under the hem of my shorts before tugging them right off of my legs. I cock an eyebrow as I now sit in front of him in a baggy shirt and lacy thong.

“You have the cutest body,” he says as he kneels in front of me, running his fingers up my thighs, under the panties, and sliding them off of my hips as well. In a flash, his hand is back between my legs, two fingers deep in my pussy in seconds.

“Mmm…four minutes,” I murmur and he laughs again.

“Yes maam,” he coos, dipping his head as he kisses my neck, nipping at the soft skin on my collarbone. The warm fuzzy desire starts to build in my gut. Suddenly, he flips his thumb over my clit and I jump, all nerves firing into high alert as it rolls over the sensitive little nub.

“Oh…oh that’s good,” I mumble. He nips at my collarbone as his thumb flicks and the combination has my desire soaring. I close my eyes and roll my head back, enjoying his thrusting fingers, nipping kisses, and massaging thumb. I lift my shirt off, exposing bare breasts for his left hand to grope. He takes the cue immediately.

“Do my senses deceive me, or are you highly horny right now?” he teases as his large, rough, palm cups my breast, chafing the nipple as he rubs over it.

“Don’t get so cocky,” I say, “You only have two min---ah!”

He interrupts me with his mouth over my nipple, biting gently on the sensitive skin as he turns his fingers inside me, rotates them up, and finds the soft fleshy pad that is my G-spot. “Mmm, you were saying?”

An added finger and another nip has me arching against his hands and tongue.

“Ah…oh…you are such an ass,” I stammer as he continues to thrust against that soft spot of my pussy. And he does it hard. No soft, lingering strokes now. No, he is jamming his fingers deep into me as his thumb continues its torturous tease of my clit. I can feel my juices pooling between my legs, yet I don’t care. By now I just want him to get me to cum.

“Open your eyes,” he demands.

I do so, looking into his deep blue eyes filled with desire, right as he twists his hand around, doing something perfect with my clit. I explode, arching as wave after wave of orgasm hits me.

“One minute to spare,” I whimper as I come down, trembling in my chair, his fingers coaxing more tremors from me, “That was highly impressive,”

With a kiss, he slowly removes his fingers from my pussy. He sits back with a wicked grin on his face.

“I won the bet,” he chimes before I shove him, though it doesn’t do much good. My arms are like jello and he is built like a rock.

“Indeed you did. I am yours for the rest of the night,” I reply, slamming my laptop shut and smirking at Danny.

He picks me up out of my chair, wrapping my legs around his hips as we kiss again, this one full of rough, withheld desire from his part.

“Oh I have many plans for you,” he growls lowly as he kisses me again. I just smile.

“I’ll get the coffee,”

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments