Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominique Takes Control

"Another chance encounter with a young French woman has her controlling the scene."

7
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Related to an earlier story, Dominique Leads the Way.

A few days after my brief, sweet and so naughty encounter with a young French woman, Dominique, I am driving up the lane to the house I am renting for a few weeks in the South of France. As I near the entrance to the house's drive, I see three people walking up the hill that I instantly recognise: it is Dominique and her parents, with whom I had met when I gave up my table to them at the café on the village square.

I'd got to know Dominique rather more intimately than that, when she had teased me into a lust-driven, mad quick fuck of her beautiful rear in the café's washroom. A chance breeze had revealed her delicious buttocks; she had noticed my stare and deliberately gave me a repeat show. Thinking quickly, I had offered my table to her parents, then made it clear that I was heading to the basement washrooms. My instinct had proven correct – Dominique followed me down the stairs and a glorious all too brief fuck had taken place, Dominique directing me to her rosebud as she was apparently preserving her virginity, at least as far as her pussy goes.

That I had seized such an opportunity was not so much of a surprise to me; I had learned to take these chances when they came along, and where there was an element of risk at being caught it only intensified the excitement and satisfaction. That I was almost instantaneously seduced by a woman of no more than eighteen or nineteen did shock me. Now in my fifties, I had always been attracted to women close to my own age or older, never the much younger ladies that many of my male contemporaries seem to go for. In fact, I had first noticed Dominique's mother as a casual observer when the three of them had walked on to the café's sunny terrace.

To reach the driveway to my rented house, I have to overtake the little group. As I step out of my car, we are but a few yards apart and smiles and exclamations of recognition follow. I explain that yes, this is the house I am renting, Dominique's father tells me the family was just walking up to the village for an apéritif and dinner, and by coincidence that the house to the right of mine belongs to good friends of theirs.

A spur of the moment invitation from me follows as I invite this little group to take their aperitif on the terrace of my house facing the evening sun. Of course, the 'spur' for this invitation is the briefest of eye contact between the otherwise demur young Dominique and myself, saying, in that moment, that the other day was good, very good; maybe something will happen again?

Introductions are now made - I only know Dominique's name because her father had welcomed her back to their table at the café after she and I had had our quick washroom fuck. Her father's name is Phillipe, her mother's Danielle. At this point, I take in more about the parents than I was able to focus on before. Both are well-dressed, well-groomed and slim. Phillipe I take to be my age - another twinge of shock about the attraction to his daughter - while Danielle looks to be in her mid-forties. Phillipe is a very jovial man, obviously one who enjoys life, enjoys people, Danielle more reserved, and it is hard to detect how she feels about this new acquaintance behind her large, designer sunglasses.

I lead my guests through the large open plan living-dining room-kitchen and open up the shutters that give on to one end of the terrace. There are expressions of appreciation of the garden, the pool, the view. I offer drinks and the rosé of the region is called for by the ladies, while Phillipe asks for a glass of red wine, if that is at all possible. As I am ready for red wine as well, I say I will bring out a bottle of both.

Before I go to the kitchen area, I open up the two other sets of doors leading on to the terrace, both belonging to the vast bedroom I have chosen to use, leaving the two rooms on the floor above unused. I catch Dominique's eye as her father exclaims how nice it must be to walk straight from one's bedroom on to the terrace and the garden in the mornings.

"Yes," I agree, and I have been walking on to dive in the pool for a refreshing, wake-up swim.

"Ah!" exclaims Dominique's father, "this place makes even an Englishman a man of the body, of the senses!" We all laugh at his little joke, but there's no mistaking – by me at least, that Dominique is enjoying the joke with rather more nuance in her expression.

When I return with the two bottles of wine and glasses, the family are talking animatedly pointing at the view and, from what I could understand - my French being somewhat rusty – commenting on the slight differences between the view from this house and that of their friends, my neighbours. I open and pour the wine.

At this point, Phillipe stands up to exclaim that he can see his friends in their garden and, calling out to them, starts to walk over to the boundary hedge. Danielle follows a few paces behind, turning slightly to call to Dominique to come over to say hello too. I have no idea how it happens, but as Dominique rises to her feet, the newly opened bottle of red wine is knocked flying in my direction and I am soaked on my shirt and on my trousers.

Danielle scolds her daughter and tells her to help me clean up, then continues to join her husband. Dominique fusses apologetically, asking what she can do. I ask her to fetch a cloth and paper towels from the kitchen while I get out of my wine-soaked clothes. I walk through the terrace doors into the bedroom I am using, a little surprised to find Dominique following me. I stop and she walks on past me to the door onto the hallway to reach the kitchen, glancing at the entrance to the large bathroom and at the now both bemused and aroused look I know I am wearing. I have little doubt now that the spill of wine was somehow contrived by this determined young woman.

I walk into the bathroom.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

There is no point in trying to dab the wine from my clothes - they need to go in the wash immediately. I strip off quickly, noting that the perfectly positioned spillage has soaked the tops of my trousers, the bottom of my shirt and gone through to my underwear. I take everything off and I am standing naked when the door I have left slightly ajar - my turn to be contriving? - is pushed open and Dominique is standing before me.

She smiles and puts the cloth and kitchen towel to one side. I smile back, already growing in hardness, fuelled both by the memory of a few days ago and the sight of this gorgeous young woman in a short deep blue dress that shows off her lightly tanned legs and arms beautifully. She looks around the room which is dominated by a huge shower with a marble bench shelf at the end opposite the shower head.

"I think you probably need to shower, Monsieur," she says, the lightest of smiles on her mouth.

"Hot or cold?" I answer back, smiling myself now.

"And I need to use the toilet," says Dominique walking fully into the room.

She pushes the bathroom door so that it is almost fully closed, kicks off her sandals and walks into the shower cubicle. As I watch she lifts up the short skirt of her dress and pulls off her pretty, also dark blue lacy panties and hands them to me.

"Well?" she asks, "eh bien?"

A scent that can only be hers is suddenly detectable from the little lacy cloth I hold in my right hand. My arousal is now complete and I feel my hard shaft twitch as I bring Dominique's dark blue panties to my face and breathe in deeply, luxuriating in her scent, the feel of dampness, the softness of what I realise is exquisite lingerie.

Holding up her dress still higher, Dominique sits on the edge of the shower's marble bench, her legs parting to reveal her lightly haired pussy. I realise I did not even see this beautiful sight when we had had our quick fuck in the café - she had got down on her knees to suck me, then stood up, turned around, bent over and asked me to take her arse. What does she intend now?

"Monsieur, please lie down."

It is said almost toneless, it makes no real sense; but it is something I cannot but obey. I lie down in the shower, thinking, she didn't want to preserve that virginity for long, anticipating her lowering herself on my leaking erect cock.

"No, no, Monsieur, the other way."

Why am I so in thrall to this young woman, this girl, who seems so sexually sophisticated for someone who would appear to want to remain calling herself a virgin?

I do as I am told. I turn around on the floor of the shower, my head now beneath where Dominique's pussy rests over the edge of the marble shower bench. Her right hand is rubbing her pussy lips and then pulling them apart. So she wants me to bring her to orgasm with my mouth: a favourite pleasure of mine.

Suddenly, a spurt of pale gold liquid arcs from within her and splashes down on my face. As more liquid streams from her, instinctively I open my mouth and drink down what I can of this delicious golden pee. Dominique is moaning, now rubbing her clit with rapid movements of her pee-soaked fingers. The stream of pee slowing, she kneels down over me and pushes her pussy firmly into my mouth, my tongue already reaching up for her and plunging into those soft but swollen silky folds.

In a moment, she comes with a slight yelp, more liquid now releasing over my tongue, my lips, my face. I feel a hand on my straining cock, stroking firmly from the base to the top, the thumb expertly and swiftly rubbing my copious precum over the head making me thrust up with pleasure, my mouth still full of Dominique's sweet sweet pussy. I am not going to last much longer – I am not going to last, the hand now stroking me rapidly, the inside surge back – the intake of breath. Then with a groan, muffled by Dominique's thighs still clasped around my head, I burst my own come over my stomach, several more thrusts, several more strokes, another moan from Dominique, then we are done.

I feel Dominique quickly rise from the shower floor and watch her slide on her panties. With a quick wipe of her legs and feet with a flannel, she is back in her sandals and reaching for the door as I start to pull myself up. She turns and smiles.

"Until next time," she says, and leaves me to have the quickest of showers, which I did though stunned with how powerful this young woman was in her control and use of me. What in fact will happen "next time"?

When I go back out onto the terrace in fresh clothes, Phillipe and Danielle are still talking with their friends across the hedge, while Dominique is standing by them, slightly to one side. I approach, another light smile from Dominique, then introductions are made and a lively few minutes of conversation follow, with my French just about able to keep up.

Phillipe exclaims at the time and says they must hurry on to their dinner reservation. I am invited to join them but I decline: how could I possibly accept Phillipe's hospitality and avoid thinking of what just happened or what had happened a few days ago?

As we say our goodbyes, Danielle turns to me and asks, "Robert, I wonder, would it be at all possible for me to take a swim in your pool in the morning? Our pool is not usable at the moment and I so miss my morning swim."

"Of course, Danielle, no problem," I say. "All of you, most welcome."

"No, no," Danielle says almost too quickly, "it is only me who likes the morning swim."

"Until next time," Dominique smiles at me again, but this time inclining her head slightly towards her mother, Danielle.

Published 
Written by Flexibility
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments