Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Tangled in the Tinsel

"Suzy gets naughty with Max and Gary."

26
19 Comments 19
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
In late November all Suzy thinks about is Christmas. Suzy loves Putting up the tree, and Christmas lights all around the house. This year is no different, but a new guy is in her life.

Gary is thirty and very handsome. Suzy met him at work. They have been dating for six months now. Everyone is happy for them, parents, co-workers even Max. Max was Suzy’s boyfriend until Gary came to town.

Max played the nice guy very well. Some say a little too well. Max was fifty and knew Suzy was too young for him. Suzy is twenty-seven and very shy. She considered Max as a friend first and lover second. Max just saw how lovely Suzy’s soul was. Right away he knew he had to have her.

Suzy was busy at home. Her doorbell rang, she went to answer it.

“Garry, what brings you here?” Suzy asked with a smile.

“I forgot to give you this at work.” He holds up a huge stuffed animal reindeer.

Suzy giggles, as she lets him in her home. He walks in to see all around him. In the living room, Christmas lights, toys, stockings, a tree with ornaments, but no tinsel. He is taken aback, speechless even. It is quite the most beautiful display of Christmas he has ever seen.

“Well Suzy you forgot the tinsel,” he says, laughing.

“I didn’t think the tinsel mattered that much,” Suzy says looking at him.

“Oh it makes the tree. Say, let me go buy you some. Keep the hot chocolate hot for me I will be back.” Then he was off before she could answer.

Moments later another doorbell ring. “Max, come in come in.”

Smiling he says, “Merry Christmas, baby!” Max hugs and kisses her deeply.

Suzy backs away so they separate. Frowning at Max he knows she is with Gary now. Straightening her clothes, she steps back and notices Max has tinsel in his hands. Suzy smiles at the irony.

“Max you are so thoughtful,” she says. She then takes the tinsel off his hands.

“I knew you didn’t have any. I Thought I would buy some for this year’s tree,” he says handing her the tinsel and taking his coat off.

Suzy, hears the doorbell and lets Gary in telling him how Max was just leaving. Gary tells her its fine if he stays. Max thanks him and the three decide to put the tinsel all over the tree. Things are a bit awkward but the eggnog with rum keeps flowing. Soon the three of them are throwing the tinsel all around the room.

Max gets inventive and makes a tinsel bra. Laughing Suzy takes it and pulls off her shirt and bra. Wrapping the tinsel around her boobs, she laughs. Gary tells her to pull down, and off her jeans and panties. She does and to her shock he has made a tinsel pantie. Suzy loves her tinsel sexy outfit.

Max looks at Gary.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

They seem to know what the other is thinking. Gary strips his clothes off. His hard cock is out and so ready to fuck this Christmas minx. Max savors the moment. He tease’s Suzy getting her wet and ready. Suzy spins around the room kissing both men. They grab and twist her nipples, sliding their hands up and down her shapely body.

Gary pins her down on the dining room table. Sucking and licking her pink hard nipples. His hand cupping her mound, rubbing on Suzy’s clit getting it hard. The tinsel pantie moving down Gary takes it off her. Max watches Suzy’s body. He gets so hard he can’t just watch anymore. He strips and runs his hand down to his hard cock. He maybe fifty but, he is still hotly ripped and hard for her cunt.

Gary is busy sucking her tits. He doesn’t notice Max crawl between Suzy’s legs. Max sucks on her clit making her squirm. Both their cocks so hard twitching with every noise Suzy makes. Gary rips the tinsel bra off sucking, licking, and biting her nipples so hard.

Suzy arches her back and squirts deep into Max’s mouth. Gary takes over and fucks Suzy’s cunt. Max takes her butt hole. They DP her so hard she is bouncing on the table. Suzy moans and drools her two holes are filled. She is getting fucked so hard.

Max plows into her so much he cums hard in her. Gary feels the pumping and cums in her cunt. They both let her go and then demand she clean off their cocks. Suzy is breathless. Crawling to them both she opens her mouth. Max pulls her to him with a strand of tinsel. She sucks down his cum dripping cock.

The tinsel is behind her head as Max pulls her to him tighter. Gary rubs his wet cock on her pussy lips, as he waits his turn. Putting some tinsel between her legs Gary rubs it back and forth. Getting her clit hard as the now slut Suzy sucks Max off.

Max takes his cock out of her mouth smacking her face with it. Gary turns and pushes her mouth on his cock. The tinsel still behind her head, Gary pulls it hard. Suzy gasps as Gary plunges his cock deep down her throat. Max takes some tinsel leaning down and rubbing her cunt with it. Suzy shivers as the tinsel slides back and forth on her pussy lips.

Gary pulls hard on her nipples as Max teases her cunt. They don’t let up until she is shaking, trembling, and squirting her orgasms. They both let her go and lick her shaking body all over. Afterword’s they all look at the room tinsel is all around. Even some tinsel in Suzy’s cunt.

Max and Gary help Suzy clean up the room. They all get dressed and throw some clean tinsel on the tree. Soon its way past midnight and both Max and Gary leave. Suzy smiles as they both drive off in their cars. Thinking to herself, tinsel will always be on her tree for now on.

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments