Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harry's Happy Hanukkah Handjob

"Nothing like a handjob for the holidays!"

81
36 Comments 36
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was Christmas Eve, and like a good Jewish boy, I offered to work the evening shift as a short-order cook at Sandy’s Diner. We were one of the few restaurants open due to the holiday, so the place would be hopping.

My mother was annoyed that I was skipping out on the sixth night of Hanukkah.

“Harry, it’s Rosh Chodesh, the beginning of the month of Tevet!” she chided.

“And it’s double pay at the diner,” I countered.

Ma just shook her head as if I were a lost cause. To be honest, I was sort of looking forward to a break after five nights of Aunt Miriam’s burnt latkes and me bumbling through prayers with my less-than-stellar Hebrew. I’m pretty sure Rabbi Arnie took pity on me a dozen years earlier when I mangled a good portion of my reading from the Torah at my Bar Mitzvah – but I digress. The chance to make extra money and hang out with the new waitress, Annika, with her light brown hair and soft brown eyes, was far more enticing.

The first hour or so wasn’t terribly busy, and it allowed me to get my flirt on. The best part was that Annika was flirting back. A couple of times, I had to duck behind the counter so she wouldn’t see the effect she was having on me.

Eventually, business picked up, and we had to both focus on work. But I caught her checking out my ass when I was helping her bus tables after a big rush. Maybe, just maybe, she’d let me drive her home after work.

The rest of the night, we were slammed with customers, and I barely saw Annika except when she put her tickets up on the wheel and picked up her orders. When the last table left, we were in full clean-up mode. I could see she was tired, and I supposed any ideas of romance would have to wait.

Since I was already mopping the kitchen, I volunteered to do the front of the restaurant as well. She offered a weak, appreciative smile as she still had to help Sandy, the owner, balance out the cash drawer. When I finished everything on the closing checklist, I took my time getting my things together in the break area to wait for her.

When she came out of the office, she was surprised to see that I hadn’t left yet. “Why are you still here, Harry? Shouldn’t you be headed out to celebrate Christmas Eve with your girlfriend?”

“I don’t have a girlfriend, and I don’t celebrate Christmas; I’m Jewish.”

Annika smiled. “Oh, so you’re just heading home then?”

God, she was so beautiful! I stared a second too long without answering, which prompted her to clear her throat to regain my attention.

“Um, yeah, I guess so. Hey, do you want a ride home?”

“Sure, that would be great! I was planning on taking the bus, but it’s wicked cold outside.”

“I’ll make sure you’re warm,” I blurted out. “I mean, in my car. You know, so you don’t have to wait in the cold for the bus.”

Annika giggled. “I’ll bet you have ways of keeping a girl warm.”

Holy shit! The girl of my dreams wanted me to keep her warm. I tried not to let my mother’s voice in my head spoil the mood. “You need to find a nice Jewish girl, not a Shiksa.”

I shook off the negative vibes and directed my attention to Annika. Being the perfect gentleman, I opened her car door. Once I started the engine, I offered to let her choose the radio station.

She fastened her seatbelt and turned the music off. “If it’s all the same to you, I’m sick of Christmas music.”

I shrugged and put the car in reverse. “You’ll need to give me directions to your house.”

“Of course,” she said, mischief dancing in her eyes.

As we rode along, we made small talk interrupted only by her directions to turn right here or make a left there. Eventually, we came to a little park when she said to stop.

“Annika, this isn’t your house,” I said, frowning.

“Nope, this is a nice out-of-the-way place where we can do what we’ve wanted to do all night long,” she said, her voice as smooth as silk.

I was suddenly nervous and turned to humor. “Drink eggnog and sing White Christmas?”

She laughed. It was a beautiful, rich sound of pure joy. “No, silly; fool around!”

“Oh,” I said in a knowing voice, my nerves settling. “You mean like this?”

I leaned in to kiss her and was delighted by her welcoming and eager mouth. Her lips tasted like strawberries and cream, and I envisioned my cock between them. But I didn’t want to rush to the main event. In one of my smoother moves, I reached under her sweater and masterfully unhooked her bra strap with one hand. Then I grinned when she lifted that sweater for me and said, “Are these what you’re after?”

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

I went instantly hard just at the sight of her perky tits with nipples that begged to be suckled. I cupped one breast while I devoured the other before switching sides. All the while, she was moaning and writhing in her seat, getting heated up instantaneously.

Sensing her urgency and need, I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped a hand into her Christmas-red panties. I found her wet and willing and realized, at the most inopportune moment, that I had neglected to bring a condom.

“I don’t have protection with me,” I said sadly, hoping to God that she had a little raincoat in her purse.

“Well, that sucks. I guess we will have to use our hands then. Slide a couple of fingers in me and get me off, and then I will take care of you.”

I prayed she was a woman of her word because my balls began to ache. I resumed enjoying her nipples with my teeth and tongue while my fingers parted her wet folds and found her G spot. She was so turned on that it was difficult not to say fuck it and slide my pole inside her. But I’m also not a jerk and decided that playing by her rules might lead to more late nights in the park when I was better prepared.

So, I let my fingers do the walking and had her panting in no time. Soon, she was bucking and crying, “God, yes, Harry! Fuck my little cunt with those magic fingers!”

I’d never heard a girl talk dirty before, and it was a huge, fucking turn-on. I did as the lady requested, gave her my four-finger treatment, and was rewarded with a flood of her nectar as she screamed, “Fuckkkkkk!”

As she leaned back and closed her eyes, I removed my hand from her pants and tasted her sweet juices.

“You taste delicious, Annika,” I murmured, hoping she fully intended to return the favor.

As her breathing returned to normal, she said, “I don’t suck cock on a first date.”

I was shell-shocked! I hadn’t expected her to renege on her end of the deal!

She laughed when she saw the look of consternation on my face. “Oh, but don’t worry. I have talented hands as well.”

Her hands made quick work of the button on my jeans, and her fingers deftly freed me from my constraints.

She stopped for a moment to dip three fingers into her juicy pussy and used her honey to lube up my cock. Surely this must be what heaven feels like!

Her hands were, indeed, magical, and soon my hips were rocking in my seat. Annika said, “I’m gonna rock your world, Harry.” Then she gripped my shaft as if her life depended on it.

When things got a little dry, she spat on my dick like a hot chick in a porno flick, and I realized she might just be my soulmate. One wicked hand stroked up and down, paying particular attention to the tip of my cock while the other cradled my balls. She continued this magnificent mauling of my manhood until I thought I would surely explode.

“Oh, sweet Jesus, I’m gonna cum!” I cried out.

“And here I thought you didn’t believe in Jesus,” she teased.

“With you touching me like this, I’d believe in anything right now!”

I hoped that she might let me finish in her mouth. But, true to her word, she didn’t offer that option on what I hoped she was counting as our first date. Still, she yanked my cock to completion and pointed me at my own belly as I shot rope after rope of sticky white jizz all over myself.

I felt like I was levitating and was sure the grin on my face looked goofy as hell. When I opened my eyes, I noticed it was past midnight on the dashboard clock.

“Merry Christmas, Annika,” I said, kissing the top of her head as she leaned on my shoulder.

“Happy Hanukkah, Harry. I hope you enjoyed your Hanukkah handjob!”

“You know, Hannukah is actually eight days, and today is only the sixth day,” I said cheekily.

“Do you work the day after Christmas?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, maybe we can finish out Hanukkah on a high note with a second date.”

I felt my spent cock twitch. “Most definitely.”

After we cleaned ourselves up, she brushed her lips against mine in a tender goodbye kiss and said, “Oh, by the way, I’m Jewish too. In case it matters.”

I’m pretty sure my smile reached my ears.

“Not to me, but my mom will be happy to hear that.”

She laughed. “Yeah, mine too. See you in two days, Harry.”

I dropped her off at her house and drove home with a warm heart and a happy dick.

I might have to marry this girl.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments