Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Need You So Badly

"A woman re-reads her husband’s love notes and falls in lust."

22
15 Comments 15
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words


It was a little after 11:00 and the phone on his desk rang. He checked the message box and saw that the call was from his wife’s office phone. Putting on his deep official voice, he said, “Good Morning, May I be of assistance?”

She answered softly, “Hi baby.”

He was a little surprised because neither of them generally spoke to the other during work hours with what might be called, “love talk.”

“Hello, my love,” he answered sweetly, “How are you?”

Without answering his question she asked, “Do you have plans for lunch today?”

“I haven’t made any yet. Were you thinking of joining me?” he asked.

“I’m thinking of going home for lunch,” she told him, “And I was hoping that you might meet me there.”

“Of course, I could,” he told her, a little bewildered by her tone and directness. “Is there something wrong?”

“No,” she answered softly, “There isn’t anything wrong. I just want you to meet me at home for lunch.”

Still puzzled he said, “Sweetheart, you know that I’m always delighted to spend even five minutes with you and I know some of our very best times have been during a lunch date, but I’m still wondering if something is wrong.”

“Well,” she said and paused, “There is a little problem.”

Now, he was very concerned and said, “What it is, baby? Tell me.”

Again she paused. With an even softer voice, the one she used when she didn’t want anyone to overhear, she said, “I’ve been sitting here re-reading some of the notes you sent me months ago when we were dating and now my panties are so wet I need to go home and change … and I thought that maybe you would like to help me select a new pair to put on.”

He was relieved and aroused at the same time. “I think I could probably help you select a new pair, but I would insist on removing the ones you are wearing.”

“I don’t know,” she whispered. “I know how excited you are when I’m really wet. You might decide to take advantage of the situation and do something to me when my panties were off.”

Lowering his voice and putting his hand over the phone speaker he said, “And what do you think I might try to do?”

“Well, when you take my panties off and see how wet they are, you will probably want to put a finger inside me to check for yourself.”

“That could happen,” he stated.

“And once you did that I would probably get even wetter.”

“That has certainly happened before,” he replied, trying to stifle a chuckle.

“And then you would probably take my hand and put it between your legs so that I could feel how hard you are.”

“I could see how that might happen,” he said as he played along. “What would happen then?”

“Well, you know how I get when you’re aroused and hard. I would want to unzip your pants and touch bare skin. And once I put my hand on your hard dick, you are going to open my blouse and touch my breasts.”

“I can see how that might happen,” he said, still smiling. “Once you have my hard cock in your hand I generally try to get your nipples in my mouth.”

“Oh yes, baby,” she said in a voice just a little more than a whisper. “And you know how I am when you put your mouth on my nipples. My clothes will come off. Then yours will come off and we’ll be getting busy in a hurry.”

“You make very strong points,” he said seriously. “When do you want to leave?”

She chuckled and said, “I thought you might say that. I’m going to leave here a little before noon. Will you follow me home?”

“Sure thing,” he answered, “But wouldn’t it be easier to go together? Then I could do my panty check as we drive.”

“No,” she said flatly. “First, I’d prefer not to be seen leaving together and secondly, I want to get there ahead of you.”

“O.K., if that’s what you want, it’s is fine with me,” he said. “But why do you want to leave first?”

Again she dropped her voice down to the level of a whisper, “Because, I want to get home and get naked and in bed before you walk in the door. I’m embarrassed at how badly I want you at this time of the day, but I want to watch you undress and climb on top of me. You just won’t believe how wet I am.”

“So you’ve already decided that I’m going to be on top?” he asked.

“I have.”

“And you want me to wait until noon?” he asked.

“Yes, I do. And don’t get a speeding ticket driving home. Just drive normally and I’ll meet you in the bedroom. Can you do that?” she asked.

“I’ll be out of here at noon,” he answered with assurance.

“Bye Baby,” she whispered and hung up.

For the next 45 minutes he tried to concentrate on something work related, but it was simply impossible. He finally took a stack of papers from his desktop and pretended to be checking them in hopes that anyone walking past his doorway wouldn’t decide to come in for a chat.

Three minutes before noon he was out of his office doorway. His assistant called to him as she pointed to her phone. Over his shoulder, he told her, “Take a message.” At exactly noon, he was out the door and headed for his car. As he drove home he thought about unbuttoning his shirt or taking off his shoes but decided that he could get everything off quickly enough once inside the house.

Thinking of her waiting for him in bed … naked … had him totally aroused and he was hoping that when he got out of the car at home none of the neighbors would be outside to see the tent in his pants.

Once home he was out of the car in seconds. The front door was unlocked. He went in, locked the door and bolted it before heading to the bedroom.

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson

He walked through the doorway and, as promised, she was in the bed, partially covered by only a sheet. Walking toward the bed, he started removing his shirt.

When he reached the side of the bed, she looked down at his crotch and asked, “Is that a banana in your pocket or are you glad to see me?”

Laughing at her humor, he sat down on the edge of the bed, turning his back to her so that he could take off his shoes and socks. She moved over and put her arms around his middle and he could feel one of her breasts pressing against his bare back. He stood up, turned to face her and dropped his pants and boxers.

Smiling, she moved back to the middle of the bed as she let the sheet covering her drop.

Craving her naked body, he began to crawl toward her.

Once beside her, he leaned down for a kiss, but she stopped him. “Open your mouth,” she said with a smile.

When he complied, she lifted her hand a slipped one of her fingers into his mouth.

He closed his lips around her finger and began to suck, instantly knowing the reason.

“Do you know where that finger has been?” she asked in a husky, sexy voice.

He slipped the finger out long enough to say, “Yes I do, baby, and it tastes wonderful.”

Quickly he leaned over and covered her mouth with his. There weren’t any soft and tender kisses for them at this moment. They were both already worked up having had an hour to consider what would happen once they were in bed together. Their kisses were hard and hungry. His hand reached for her breast and was followed by his mouth. He sucked a nipple between his lips and attacked it with his tongue.

She made a loud moan and grabbed his hair to pull his face back to hers. She kissed him hard again before she pulled away and said, “Inside me, baby. Right now … please. I don’t want any foreplay; I just want you inside me. I need you so badly.”

He rolled on top of her as she spread her legs. He got on his knees to position himself and she raised her ass up off the sheet, presenting herself to him. He moved closer and put his hands around her hips, holding her up off of the bed, making a target for his cock. He moved forward on his knees just a bit before he buried his cock inside her. Holding her up, he held still for a few seconds amazed at what he was feeling. “My god, baby … you weren’t kidding. You are soaking wet.”

“Move!” she almost shouted, “I need to feel you fucking me. That’s what I want!”

Still holding her up, he began to do just what she wanted … to fuck her … hard and fast. In this position, he could drive deep inside her. She was so wet that he was gliding in and out. He looked down to see that her juices were already beginning to run down her legs. It was so good and felt so erotic. They could both hear the noises of her wetness and he knew that it excited her as much as it did him.

She held her arms up to him saying, “Here baby, I need your weight on me. I want your mouth.”

Without pulling out of her, he dropped down and put his mouth on hers. They were kissing madly as he continued to pump into her, but now she was thrusting back.

She wrapped her legs around his and put her hands around his neck, grinding her pussy into him and making moaning sounds that were getting louder with each stroke. With each thrust into her creamy wet pussy, she pushed back against him, giving him back as much as he was giving her.

Her whispers turned into growls as she told him, “Yes baby. Oh my god yes. Fuck me harder … harder!”

It wasn’t often that she used words like those, so when she did, it simply made him wild.

She sensed that he was about to go off like a rocket and whispered loudly in his ear, “Yes baby, cum in me. Fill me up! I want it all … do it now!”

She dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks as his orgasm came on like a high-speed locomotive. To him, it seemed like it would never end. Spasm after spasm of hot fluid shot into her as both of them continued to fuck like they were crazed.

Just before he was quite finished, he heard that sound that he’d learned from her … the sound that let him know her orgasm was rolling up from her toes. He never considered the possibility of stopping his motion in and out of her, but intensified it to push her into an orgasm as massive as his had been.

A long, low gasp came from her mouth and her body shook. He continued thrusting into, not wanting to stop. After a few seconds, she slapped his ass and whispered, “Stop … stop … oh, my god … you must stop.”

He did stop but remained buried deep inside her. They were both breathing very hard … almost gasping. He could feel their combined juices running out of her and down their legs.

She released her grip on him and he slipped down to her side. He put his hands on her face, kissing her tenderly. “Was that what you wanted, baby?”

“Oh my god, yes,” she gushed. “That was just unbelievable. I’m still shaking.”

“So, do you want to call in sick now?” he asked with a smile.

“I may have to,” she said, “because I don’t know if I can walk.”

“You don’t need to walk. You just need to stay in my bed and love me and make love to me,” He told her. “Just let me make you happy.”

“You really want to make me happy?” she asked.

“You know I do,” he answered.

She tweaked his nose. “Then go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. If I don’t eat something after that I won’t have the strength to come back tonight and do you again.”

“You plan on doing this again?” he asked.

She rolled on top of him and kissed him in a deep, passionate kiss. “Yes, I do. I love it when you’re an animal.” She gave him a mischievous smile saying, “Sometimes a girl just wants to be fucked … and when her man is a little out of control it just makes it better.”

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her mouth back to his. He could feel the glow of happiness deep inside. He looked into her eyes and asked, “Ham and cheese OK?”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments